Playful

Story Info
Twins in business together, in love together.
6.3k words
4.54
53.8k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two were well beyond age of playing pranks and practical jokes on the other. At 23, they were supposed to be adult and act adult.

"Will you two grow up," we heard mom shout.

"No!" Our simultaneous reply cut. "Not until he..." "Not until she..."

"Stop it now!" That was the cry that meant stop. We laughed and returned to our adult minds. The playful taunt only nanoseconds from resuming.

Hopefully you were paying attention the above paragraphs. Many key elements were identified that need expanding. Therefore, the tale begins.

We are a man and a woman at 23 years old. We prefer to live in our childhood minds of playfulness and banter. We are fraternal twins perpetually connected through a mental, some call it psychic, connection twins are said to have. We have it; it must be true.

We live in a professional world by day co-designing and decorating business offices. One of our clients is a major brokerage firm and we have the exclusive contract to decorate their new office floors in the new World Trade Center 1. We believe staying playful helps us with designing and decorating schemes that are edgy and modern or traditional.

We are both about the same height, me an inch taller at five feet eleven inches. I am more bulky as the guy of the duo and weigh about 170 pounds. My sister is the feminine and beautiful part of the duo and very fit at about 130 pounds.

Our eye color and hair color match. Her eyes are a vibrant green with a turquoise halo. Her hair shimmers very light brown that goes almost blond in the summer sun. I don't think I want to describe myself with as glowing reviews as of her.

Who is the who that is my alter ego? Who is she who knows more about than me myself? She is Margaret Mary. She prefers Mary, and so do I, but when I tease her it is with Marge.

I am Peter Thomas. By now you should recognize we are a Roman Catholic family. I use Peter professionally and Pete in my inner circle.

Neither Mary nor I have anyone we call significant other although once in while we violate church principles of purity and chastity. Our work demands more or less 24 hours of our days. To keep life simple, we share an apartment with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms.

I know Mary from 36A bust to 25-inch waist, to her firm 35-inch hips. Her legs are splendidly long and shapely. Our mental bond is so strong; she blushes when I share a thought of her. She is probably blushing a bright crimson right now. We were home for a short summer holiday break. We always enjoying back home in a part of Maine know as "Down East." The city is not Bar Harbor, it is Bah Ha Bah.

This week was 4th of July week so we would go crazy with fireworks. Mary and I would choreograph a display all with legal fireworks.

I sensed Mary getting ready to start a tease anew. "Don't do it, Marge."

That did it she lunged at me with claws out. We heard mom scream, "Take it outside!"

We fought through the kitchen and out the back door. Mary took an unexpected twist and tripped me to the ground then leapt me to declare victory. I saw her coming and braced myself. Mary is quick.

The expected smack down was an unexpected embrace and a tender teasing voice, "This isn't over, Peter Thomas."

"Maybe we should call a truce. We are getting a little too rough." I know Mary understood and we agreed.

We always played; seal it with a kiss, when we called a truce. Mary leaned down and I felt her warmth and her body stretched over me. "Truce, Pete. I love you."

"I love you too, Mary." We sealed our truce with a kiss. I hugged Mary and whispered again, "I love you."

Mary lingered stretched over me after my second expression. She leaned into me again and kissed me differently, womanly.

Back in the house again we set about doing the tasks mom original asked us to do. We were unusually quiet as we worked but caught the other stealing a glance now and then. Our mental connection was working overtime as we tried to process what happened in the yard.

After dinner we did our usual vacation ritual of watching a movie together. It was my turn to pick a movie from our Netflix service. I scrolled through the selections hearing Mary groan when I read a synopsis of a movie she wouldn't like.

I came on an indie title that sounded interesting, "Sisters are Women, Too." Mary gave me her signal and I hit play. The movie began with English subtitles in an Eastern European language I couldn't guess.

The plot told the story of two siblings during World War II who had lost everything but each other. Their relationship evolved as they struggled to survive. As the movie ended, they did survive, did start their own business as husband and wife.

"I looked at Mary who was very intent on the movie, "Kind of like us, don't you think, Mary?"

"Except for war and living as husband and wife." Mary asked an unusual question, "Wonder if they make love?"

I'm not sure which of us was more surprised but Mary blushed red. "I mean they are all they have with everyone gone. Wouldn't you think they would?" Mary became even more embarrassed.

Even through her embarrassment, I saw her thorough inquisitive thought. "Mary, our truce is still on, this is a serious question. Considering their situation, would we?"

"Pete what did you mean outside?" Mary was recalling my what I said and she must have been thinking about the kiss, I was.

"What did your kiss mean, Mary?"

"Pete, it meant what you said." The blush left her face as our new honesty dawned.

All our playfulness today and for how long brought us to this point. Living together even in separate bedrooms, we were the couple on the screen. Our telepathic connection both sensed the answer. "Yes, we will make love."

As we cuddled, the movie ended and the screen saver on the monitor began cycling nature scenes and finally went black in power saver. The darkness that surrounded us did nothing to break the moment we were experiencing.

We shifted our heads slightly and our lips met for brief contact, which quickly became a full on passionate kiss, tongue dueling, spit swapping, love me kiss that we both wanted.

My free arm finished wrapping Mary and pulled her tight to me. I heard Mary's voice in a raspy whisper, "Pete, touch me." I felt her hand sliding down my chest and stopping just above the waistband of my pants.

My hand slowly slid up her chest; I cupped a breast. It was Mary under my fingertips and her nipple was already swollen and poking the palm of my hand. Our intimacy was the catalyst for more kissing. Mary's hand slid lower; she got a feel of my stiffening cock and squeezed. We both sighed in pleasure.

We knew mom was in bed two floors above. We were in the basement "kids" room where we always watched movies. My hand moved to the hem of Mary's T-shirts to glide it high on her chest. With her naked breasts in view, leaning, I suck a nipple into my mouth while pinching the other. Mary jerked her hips in response and rubbed my cock harder.

"Pete, pet me a little." Mary let her legs open a little, her shorts riding up her hips.

My hand drifted slowly down until my fingers reached her leg. With determined action, my hand disappeared under the leg of her shorts and made contact with her already moist panty. My first touch was gentle waiting for Mary's next instruction. She stroked my cock through my pants.

Mary wiggled a bit and pressed herself onto my fingers. "Touch me, Pete."

I pressed the material of her panty harder making firm contact on her outer pussy lips. The moan that escaped Mary was both pain and pleasure. "Take them off and touch me, Pete."

Mary helped me remove her shorts and panty. The scent of her arousal drifted to my nose. I began kissing down her body until I settled my kisses on her pubic bone closer and closer to her little love bud.

Mary was alive and well when my tongue touched her secret spot. I tasted her rush of fluid lapping it as it flowed. "Pete! Oh Pete! Make me cum." Mary began screaming into a pillow as her hips moved involuntarily to her orgasm.

"On my fucking gawd! Pete, fuck me!"

The most exciting words a guy can hear from a woman just came from my sister?s mouth. I scrambled out of my clothes and presented Mary my cock. I hoped it was what she expected.

"In me! Please Peter Thomas!" Mary winced a bit as my cock brushed her leg. A hand found me, stroked me, and directed me to a warm nest.

"Sweet Margaret Mary," I whispered as my cock probed into her wet pussy. "I want to make love to you, not fuck you."

The words that came next shocked us both and sealed our fate. "No! Fuck me! Make love later!"

I obeyed delivering a blow to her hot pussy making her cry in a mix of pain and wanton pleasure. Then pulled back and slammed hard again. I was pounding her with wild abandon as Mary screamed into piles of pillows. She was pushing through multiple orgasms.

My time came and I began to withdraw; I didn't want to cum in my sister. She sensed me pulling away. "No," she demanded. "In me. Cum!"

I felt the jarring quake then the explosion of my molten volcano. Wet bands of sperm jetted into Mary. Mary rocked me deep in her and had a final orgasm as I spurt.

We stayed united as our bodies relaxed from the best sex we've ever had. Our telepathic connection let us feel the others passion and satisfaction. My cock began to wither and eventually slipped from her grasp. Mary made an audible sigh as my cock dislodged.

"Sweet Margaret Mary! Thank you! Oh gawd, my partner for life."

Did I say that out loud? I must have. "Your partner for life, do you mean it?"

"At the cost of everything I hold sacred, yes."

"Good. Now make love to me, slowly as we discover ourselves together." We both cried tears of something that must have been like nirvana.

We kissed and licked our way around the others bodies. I tasted my cum in her pussy and knew I would always come back for more.

My cock responded quickly making us ready for loving our bodies. Mary was on the edge of the couch cushions; I was between her legs inching forward with hot human lust for my sister and desire to satisfy her.

When we united again, I felt my psychic connection with Mary intensify. I felt myself entering her sacred place while feeling her feeling me. It is a connection hard to explain. Mary had it also.

"I feel us, Pete. I feel you making love to me. I feel my body making love to you. You are perfect for me." Our embrace and kiss sealed our final fate; we were lovers.

Our bodies slowly rode passion to new highs. Each movement was an operation in physical behavior. We were bodies in motion remaining in motion until it was time to unit our bodies with sperm and egg.

Our coupling lasted many pleasurable minutes until Mary reached an orgasm. It was nothing like her first orgasm with me, this one came soft and slow lingering over her body as my own cum arrived. I buried myself at full length; Mary held her legs high giving me more depth. My cum ejaculated in Mary, she felt it and squeezed against me.

"Pete, are you able to go a third round," Mary asked as her breathing settled to more normal. "Take me from behind."

My cock was still mostly hard as I pulled from Mary's hot fucked pussy. The mixture of our sexual wetness spilled from her. She turned to a kneeling position ready for my penetration.

"Pete, I want you. So much I want you. Fuck me, make love to me." I stabbed into her swift and hard.

Mary sucked a breath deeply at my sudden onslaught; I began a smooth steady pace not pounding but my stomach smacked her butt with each push. Mary met each thrust. I found myself holding her hips and drawing her against me.

Mary was a mass of moaning flesh as we drove to another peak. When Mary had another cum, it was wet and sloppy; my cock gleamed with her milky cum. We broke from the rear position we were in.

Mary fell back on the couch cushions in missionary. "Pete, finish me." Mary hoisted her legs high as I slid back into her wet nest. My arms drew her legs higher as I locked my arms behind her knees.

I began stroking her hard smacking into her pussy. Mary reached another orgasm and she buried her face in my shoulder to stifle her cries. After the moment passed, we settled into a slow rhythm of lovemaking.

When I had my cum this time it was with Mary having a small orgasm with me. We were sexually satisfied as we had never been before. Mary found a piece of clothes that she wedged between her legs. She dashed off to the toilet. Our mess was evident on the couch cushions.

Mary returned with a smile on her face. "Peter Thomas, you destroyed my pussy. Look how red and swollen I am."

Our taunt returned when I claimed, "Well, you started it."

I was standing and Mary walked over to me, draped her arms around me and whispered, "I love you Peter Thomas."

We drew closer and kissed, our naked bodies touching, our hands exploring. "Marge," my pet name to tease her, "are you worried about what we did?"

I felt Mary bow her head before she answered, "Yes, a little. I could be pregnant."

The word pregnant echoed around in my mind. "You mean you aren't protected?" I followed with, "If true, then it will be our love child." We both knew Mary's period was about ten or twelve days away.

We finished our vacation without the usual taunts. Mom was happy that our truce held for the remainder of the week. One thing that did change was movie nights after dinner. When we disappeared to the basement for movies, the darkened room became our sanctuary for free expression. Strangely, we did not make love again during the rest of the week.

We were back to work on our return to the city. Creative designs and plans for implementation of the designs flow from our minds, through our pens, and onto paper. Our customers approved the designs and we set about making things happen.

Our workload put concerns from vacation on the back burner. We were busy beyond any thought of making love or thinking about a baby.

The calendar days ticked by until we both knew we had to stop work and address the elephant in the room.

"Mary," I said after dinner Wednesday evening, "it is supposed to be that time of the month."

"Which way do you want it," Mary quizzed. I could tell by her expression and our psychic bond that she wasn't pregnant.

"Are you sad that you are not pregnant?"

Mary looked at me with eyes that held a mixed message. "A little sad, and a little relieved. I made a doctor appointment for birth control, Pete. I want us to share everything including bed."

That night, with Mary's period in full flow, we stained sheets and mattress. We promised to make love during the safe days until the prescription for birth control got filled.

A couple years passed, a couple summer vacations home in Maine with mom passed. Mary and I were more open about our relationship in the city. We weren't openly flaunting we were lovers but even the casual observer could make deductions.

It was the third summer since we became lovers. At 26 now, our business flourished and we now have a team of designers working our concepts. For the first time ever, we were taking a month off.

When we told mom our decision to take a month off, her reply shocked us. "A whole month of listening to you two making love all night."

Our mouths must have been agape. "The furnace pipes echo throughout the house."

"I, we," we both began mumbling. What were we going to say, "it just us teasing?" No one would believe that.

Our voices did return and we admitted being lovers for three years. "Mom," Mary began, "you know our mental bond. It is our strength and our weakness. We are in the other's head and know the other's thoughts."

"Mom," I added, "it was never an issue of something taboo. There was no poison fruit offering. All our years of teasing were just foreplay."

Mom and Mary both looked surprisingly at me when I used the word foreplay. Mom gasped, "I should have known." Mary smiled, "I did know."

In a very strange turn of events, mom told us she had to visit a cousin, "up in the County. I'll be away for about three weeks and I hope you two can take care of the house."

Mary went into full giggle mode, "We won't break anything."

"Marge, don't you start, we have a truce." My fits of laughter erupted.

"Truce over as soon as mom walks out the door, Peter Thomas."

Mom shook her head and left the room laughing, "Love birds."

We were drawn back to reality, mom called us lovebirds. "Do you suppose she accepts us, Pete?"

"I don't think she acting disgusted. I think she wants a good night's sleep. She had to have heard us that first night in the basement."

"Fuck me, Pete! Oh, Pete! Fuck me," I teased.

"You ain't getting any tonight," Mary continued the tease.

This was an opening too good to skip, "So you going to give me some ass tonight?"

As quickly as the tease started, it ended. Mary stepped close to me, gave me a hug filled with love, lust, and pure sexual passion. "Maybe."

Mary and I refrained from sex that night although we did work each other up cuddling and necking like teenagers. In the morning, mom was on her way up to Aroostook County.

We promised to watch the house, "Mom! We are 26 and have a thriving business. We can take care of the house."

Mom's drive would be a beautiful one. U.S. Highway 1 winds through many quaint New England towns and into the forests and into the potato growing regions.

Mary began to prance through the house. "We'll fuck here, and here, over there, there, and here. With the last here, Mary hoisted her skirt presenting me with her naked pussy and butt.

I was already hard for Mary. Just the sight of her gives me charge. When she is ready for sex, she doesn't hide. I approached from behind and entered her slowly and deeply as I could. Mary exhaled a long and satisfied sigh.

We paced ourselves, no hurry, we're home, we're on vacation, and we have all day.

"Pete, am I went back there?" This question was silly. Mary was very wet, is always wet when we have sex.

"Mary, you are always wet there."

"No, Pete. Is my ass wet? I want to do anal."

"I was teasing, Mary. You don't have to."

"I know I don't have to. That's why I want to."

I stroked harder in and out of Mary until I pulled out. I pressed my cock against her tight anal ring. Mary was well relaxed and opened to me easily. I pushed more until Mary had me full and hard in her ass.

"It feels good, Pete. It really feels good." Mary snaked a hand to her pussy and rubbed herself.

We began a sawing rhythm at first slow and building to a fast pace. Mary made no attempt to stifle her screams as a huge orgasm rocked her body. I felt her vaginal muscles and her anal muscles tighten. Mary squeezed hard until she went limp.

When she regained full consciousness and realized I was still in her, she winced. "Take it out, Peter. Please."

I eased myself out taking as much time as I felt Mary could handle. When I was completely withdrawn, Mary collapsed to the floor.

"That was a cum," exhausted Mary proclaimed.

Mary noticed me still raging hard and realized I hadn't had my cum. After seeing and feeling Mary cum so hard, I'll be rock hard all day no matter how many times I cum.

My concern mounted as Mary fell back flat on the floor. "Mary," came my exclaim, "Are you okay?" I fell to the floor next to her.

"I just got ass fucked to unconsciousness by my brother in our mother's house. I've never cum like that before, Pete."

When our psychic bond is tight, our senses pick up the other's feelings and emotions. Mary was in a place she's never experienced. I chose to lie next to her until she was ready to make the next move.

We must have fallen asleep because I awoke to warm moist heat on my cock. Mary was cleansing me following our first anal. When she was satisfied it was clean enough, she sucked me into her mouth.

12