Playful Pussycats

Story Info
Man finds that his wife has a past.
4.1k words
4.31
68.9k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers

This story contains a little Romance Sex, a little Lesbian Sex, a little Exhibition and Voyeurism Sex, and a little Group Sex. Plus a whole lot of just plain fun sex. I hope you enjoy it.

Bruce Dickerson woke up when his wife's knee came to rest on his thigh. He had his usual morning erection, but the gentle movement of his wife's body alerted him to the fact that she was quietly masturbating. Sliding down toward the bottom of the bed he came up between her legs and pushed her fingers away from her wet slick junction with his lips and tongue.

"Oh! God...lick me...just like that...you've got the spot...Oh, oh...I'm going to come!" Lizzy cried as she tightened her thighs around her husband's head. "Ohhhhh...God your tongue feels sooooooo good."

Bruce moved from licking her clit to placing the flat of his tongue and lips in contact with her gushing vagina as she stiffened in sexual climax. He enjoyed the taste of his wife, and when she urged him to move his body up, his stiff rod slid smoothly into her slippery tunnel. Holding his upper body away with his arms he looked down into the beautiful face of his wife and best friend. Eight years of married life and she was as beautiful and sexy as ever. Bruce was very much in love.

He kept a slow steady pace as he moved his penis in and out of her satiny hole and when Liz wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on he quicken his pace. When she pulled him tighter, he pounded his thick meat into his wife's juicy cunt as hard as he could until he emptied his life giving essence into her waiting womb.

Elisabeth Dickerson, everyone called her Lizzy or Liz, was a woman secure in the knowledge that she was not only intelligent, but also, very attractive to men of all ages. She had wavy auburn hair that came down to her shoulders. Her skin was smooth and dusted with freckles across her shoulders and chest. The pink nipples on her firm rounded breasts were long and pronounced and appeared to be always craving attention. She had long runners legs that met at a junction that was sparsely covered with flaming red hair.

Lizzy worked from her home as an independent 'head-hunter' and she had several major firms as clients. She was still in her nightgown and enjoying a third cup of coffee, after Bruce had left for his Civil Engineering job, when the telephone rang.

"Hi Liz, this is Jade Newton, how they hanging?"

Surprised to hear her old college suitemate's voice Lizzy was just a little slow on her response, but nevertheless was thrilled that Jade was on the line.

"God! I haven't heard from you for ages, what are you doing? Where are you? When are we going to get together again?" Lizzy screamed.

"I'm down in Red Wing, and I thought that I'd come up to your place for the weekend if you're home and not busy." Jade said.

"God yes! We don't have anything planned and I so want you to meet Bruce. How soon can you get here?" Lizzy exclaimed.

"Well, I've got a stop to make in the Twin Cities, but I should be able to be in Hudson around three-thirty or four. I'll call you when I cross the bridge into Wisconsin and you can give me directions, OK?"

"I'm looking forward to seeing you again." Lizzy said, and after hanging up the phone she blushed when she thought of Jade. Green-eyed Jade was a woman from the past that Lizzy would never forget. Jade was a free spirit and so beautiful she was almost beyond description.

Jade always wore her straight black hair long. Her blemish free skin was so white it was nearly translucent and her posture was always majestic and regal. Lizzy and Jade had been almost identical in height and weight when they were in school, and Liz was pretty sure that Jade was going to be as beautiful now as she had been then.

A squirrel jumping off the birdfeeder by the window caught Liz's eye and she snapped back to reality, unaware that her hand had sought out her pussy and she had been busy flicking her fingers around and through her vagina while thinking about Jade. Jade, with the perfect skin, and the long thin black pussy hair that guarded the entrance to her love tunnel. A canal that Liz had navigated with her tongue and lips during a wild sex filled weekend almost a lifetime ago.

They had both signed up for a job symposium at the World Trade Center, and had decided to share a hotel room and visit the windy city over the following weekend. Friday after the conference they hit every bar between the Trade Center and the end of Rush Street, yet managed to return to their room without the burden of having any of the fifty or so male suitors they had fended off through-out the night.

Back in their hotel room they had gotten ready for bed in their normal sleeping attire, which consisted of panties and t-shirts.

"I'll bet my ass is all black and blue. I think every drunk in Chicago pinched my butt tonight. Take a look, am I all bruised?" Jade asked as she pulled her panties down to the center of the thighs and bent over.

"It doesn't look bruised." Liz responded, but I bet mine is at least all red. Take a look at this." And she pulled her panties down and kneeled on the bed.

"Oh, you've got a great big bruise right in the center of this cheek. I'll just make it better." Jade said while bending over and kissing Liz's ass with a loud smacking kiss.

The kiss caused both girls to topple on the bed with Jade half on top of Liz. Giggling and laughing the girls started to wrestle, and with their panties already down to their knees it wasn't long before they were rubbing their almost nude bodies together.

"I think you've got a bruise on your tit." Liz cried and pulled Jade's shirt off over her head.

"Oh yes...I do...right there on the nip. If you suck it maybe it'll go away."

"Oh...so now you want your tit's sucked, is that it? Well, I'm not only going to suck your tit, I might even bite the nipple clean off. What do you think of that?" Liz snorted.

"I think I better get one of your boobs in my mouth so that if I have to spend the rest of my life with only one nipple, so will you." Jade responded as she locked her lips on one of her friend's extended rubbery nubs.

Lizzy's memory of the night of decadence was filled with thoughts of sucking and licking of every part of Jade's beautiful body and the way that Jade had probed and licked at her own erogenous zones. She wondered how Bruce would respond if he were aware that his wife had a lesbian experience with such a beautiful woman as Jade.

Pushing all thoughts of eroticism and sex to the back of her mind, Liz decided to finish up her work as quickly as possible and blitz the house and get ready for Jade's visit.

At noon Bruce stopped working and took off for lunch with two of his co-workers. He was a Civil Engineer working for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation on a bridge project over the Mississippi River. All three rode in his truck because he needed fuel, and gas in Minnesota was cheaper. While filling up he glanced over at a woman talking on the phone and sitting, or rather half sitting behind the wheel of her SUV as she filled it with gas. She had one foot in the vehicle and the other was spun around and perched beside the seat. Her short skirt was pulled up her thighs and the crotch of her white panties was clearly visible. Bruce was pretty sure that he could see strands of black hair curling out the leg holes.

Bruce was watching intently and when the woman put the phone down she saw the handsome man staring up her legs. Always a free spirit, she decided to give the man a little show and placing her hands on the insides of her knees she turned so she was facing directly at him and ran her hands up to her panties. Sticking her index fingers in the leg holes she squeezed the material together and pulled it up tight into a wedgie that dissected her pussy.

Bruce could now clearly see the long strands of her pubic hair, and he rubbed his growing erection through his pants. When he looked up he saw that the woman was watching him and smiling. He blushed and grinned back and mouthed the words 'sexy' at her. She gave him a big smile, and winked. Then she patted the cotton wedge between her thighs before bringing her hand to her lips and blowing a kiss in his direction. Next she slipped behind the wheel, closed the door to her car and drove away.

"Did you guys see that?" Bruce yelled as he stuck his head in the cab of his truck.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"What! You guys must be fuckin blind? Didn't you see that chick in the black SUV? Forget it, you wouldn't believe it if I told you anyway." Was all Bruce could say before they went back to work.

It was just a little before five when Jade called Liz and got instructions on how to get to her home. When she drove into the driveway Liz came running out of the house to greet her. Both women squealed with delight and hugging one another danced around in a small circle.

"You're as beautiful as ever." Liz said as she cupped her friends face between her palms.

"You're no slouch yourself." Jade said as she moved her hands down to Liz's butt and cupped and squeezed the redhead's ass. "And on top of that you still have a killer body." She commented as her hands moved up Liz's torso to lightly fondle her smallish breasts.

"Oh my God! Stop feeling me up out here in the driveway. Anybody could drive by and see. Let's go in the house." As she kissed her friend first on the nose and than on the lips.

"Does that mean that we can take up right where we left off ten years ago?" Jade said as she followed Lizzy into the house.

"As far as I'm concerned yes. And that's an emphatic yes. But I've never told my husband about you, and I sure don't want to risk loosing him. He's perfect and I love him to pieces. He's due home any time now, so lets get a drink while you fill me in on what you've been up to. OK?"

"I dream about you and our night in Chicago together quite often." Jade said. "My panties have been wet all day thinking about seeing you again."

"Mine too...but...well, wait until you meet Bruce. OK? Please don't upset my marriage. I love the guy, and I want to keep him."

The two girls were talking out on the back deck when they heard Bruce drive into the driveway. When Bruce saw the black SUV with Illinois license plates sitting in his driveway his thoughts went backwards and forwards at the same time. This is exactly like the vehicle he saw down in Red Wing when that sexy nymph had flashed her pussy at him from a distance of ten feet or so. Could it be the same car? Is that woman here because she knows Liz or what? What in hell is going on he wondered as he slowly peeked his head around the corner to see if he could see whom it was that was visiting.

"Come on out Bruce. I want you to meet an old friend of mine from college." Liz beckoned. "Jade, this is my husband Bruce. Bruce, this is Jade."

"Well, well, well...I've met Jade before." Bruce said as he extended his hand to the beautiful dark haired woman. "Although we've never been officially introduce, she did send an aromatic kiss my direction this morning in Red Wing." Then he brought her hand to his lips and turning it over kissed the fingertips. "Yep, the kiss she gave me was very fragrant, I can still smell it on her fingers."

Jade had a puzzled expression on her face until in dawned on her that this was the guy with the pick-up truck in the gas station.

"That was you?" Jade squealed. "I don't believe this. How could the world be such a small place?"

"Would someone kindly tell me what the hell is going on?" Liz said.

"Your husband is a pervert. At noon today I was sitting in my car making a phone call when I caught him looking up my skirt." Jade laughed.

"I'm a pervert? You're the one that spread her legs wide enough to drive a truck through and then patted your pussy before blowing me a fragrant kiss."

"You did what?" Liz quizzed.

"Well he was practically drowning in his own drool, so I thought I'd give him a little thrill." Jade said smiling.

"Is that true, Bruce? Did she give you a little thrill?" Liz asked with just the hint of a smirk on her face.

Bruce hadn't given a whole lot of thought on how he was going to play this, but now his wife had given him a look that seemed to imply that she hoped he found her friend sexy, he decided to play out the scene out to the hilt.

"She gave me this!" He said, grabbing his crotch in both hands. "I had big plans on giving it to you as soon as I walked in the door, but now that there's two of you here maybe you'll have to share it."

Both women giggled but nobody said anything for several long seconds.

"I'm going to go wash off this shitty Wisconsin dirt that I've been wallowing in all day. Open me a beer will you Liz? I'll be right back." Bruce said as he smiled at Jade before he headed down the hall towards the master bedroom and bath chuckling to himself as he went.

"I think he likes the looks of you." Liz told her friend after her husband left. "Do you think you could keep both Bruce and I satisfied at the same time?"

"I could sure as hell try." Jade said as she started removing her clothes. "Lets meet him in the shower and see if he is up to the task."

"He'll be up for sure. I can guarantee that. Liz said, as she got naked just as fast as her friend. "Let me grab a beer out of the fridge. We'll give it to him in the shower."

Bruce was in the shower when both girls snuck in the bathroom and Liz slid the shower door open just enough to stick her hand in with the can of beer.

"Here you go honey. Do you want anything besides the beer? Want me to wash your back while my friend Jade gives you a blow job or something?" With that she slid the door all the way open.

"Oh my God!!!!" Was all Bruce could get out before he dropped the beer can and scrambled to get out of the way before it smashed his toes. He had been lightly stroking and soaping his long thick cock while thinking of the remote possibility of getting into the pants of that sexy winch with the long black hair. Now here she was standing naked with her arms around his equally naked wife. Both with huge smiles and giggling like crazy.

"Oh, he's a good dancer." Jade said. "And I really like the way he can make his cock wave around like a flag pole."

"Let's get in the shower with him. Maybe he'll show you how he can make it bounce up and down in rhythm to the Star Spangle Banner without using his hands." Liz laughed.

The two women stepped into the shower and sandwiched Bruce between them and each put a hand on his now fully erect dick. Bruce had both hands full of firm feminine ass flesh. One hand kneading the familiar shape he had come to know over the past eight years, and the other probing the crack of a beautiful rear end belonging to a complete stranger.

"This is a really nice cock Liz. I should give you a kiss for sharing it with me." Jade said as she leaned around Bruce and with her free hand pulled her friend's head in close for a hard tongue lashing kiss.

The intensity of the kiss was not lost on Bruce. He could see that both girls were getting as well as receiving. He could also tell it wasn't the first time these two had locked lips. Backing up just a little and leaning against the shower wall while both women pressed their upper bodies together and rubbed their tits against one another. Pushing his hands deeper between the legs of both women he could feel the slickness resulting from the sexual arousal of the two raunchy women.

"I think we could do a better job of this if we were in bed." Bruce said. "Besides, the hot water is about to run out."

Bruce stepped out of the shower but the women ignored him and continued to kiss and fondle one another. The hot water turned to warm and then to cool and then to cold before either woman realized it. With squeals of laughter and shrieks of joy they grabbed the fluffy towels Bruce held out to them.

"Lets' go out on the deck and let the sun dry our hair Jade. The deck is protected from prying eyes, and we don't have to get dressed again." Then looking at Bruce she smiled and said. "I'll bet you could tell that Jade and I were more than just friends? Right? Get your self a fresh beer and make up a pitcher of cool stuff for us, please? I promise to reveal all the gory history of my previous sex life. I'll answer any and all your questions. OK?"

The girls were sitting on the chaise lounge chairs side by side and Bruce pulled up a canvass rocker at their feet after handing them both tall cool Island Slings. Sitting back and sipping on his beer he looked at his beautiful wife and smiled.

"OK. You promised to tell me all. When, where and at what age did you have your first orgasm?" Bruce blurted out.

"What I meant was I'd tell you all about Jade, but since you asked, I was about eleven and I discovered how wonderful a saddle horn could make me feel. It was at a riding stable just outside of Iron Mountain.

"OK. First time with a guy?"

"In the back seat of my boy friends car the night of my senior prom."

"First time with a girl?"

"Near the end of my senior year at college. With Jade in Chicago."

"First three-some?"

"Hopefully in the very immediate future. Like some time soon with you and Jade."

"How about you, Jade? You care to tell Liz and I about your past?"

"No. I'm not about to give away all of my secrets. I will however say that I've been thinking about that night in Chicago all day and my pussy is sopping wet. Why don't both of you come over here and check it out?" Jade said spreading her knees wide and pulling the pedals of her pussy open to show her dripping tunnel.

"Come on honey. Let me show you the little pearl she had hidden in there. All you have to do is just lightly touch her like this, and then lick right there very firmly, and it will pop out in all its glory. See, isn't it beautiful? You try it. Doesn't it taste great? Feel how slick she is on the inside. I wish I had a penis so I could put it in her. You put yours in, and I'll feel and lick all around it. Please. Would you do that for me?" Liz asked.

Never in his life had Bruce ever dreamed that his loving wife would be asking him to lick and fuck some other woman's pussy. How lucky could one man get? And this pussy belonged to a woman so beautiful that she should be a movie star. Bruce flipped Jade up onto her hands and knees and with her kneeling on the chaise lounge, he straddled it and leaning over this dark haired beauties back as he slid his stiff rod up her greasy tunnel in one smooth swift motion. He was surprised when his wife knelt down beside him and scooted her head up underneath them to lick all around where his pole was pushing in and out of the fur trimmed snatch of her friend.

With his wife licking his balls and his cock bedded deep in the tunnel of a beautiful woman it didn't take long for Bruce to let loose a gusher of spunk. Almost immediately, however, he felt the tension on his legs from straddling the lounge bench and feeling a cramp coming on he slid out of Jade and watched in fascination as his lovely wife licked and sucked his juices as they spilled from the gapping cunt of this spread open stunning vixen.

Jade flipped over on her back and grabbed Liz by the back of her head and pulled her face in tight toward her crotch. Bruce could see that Jade had her eyes clinched tightly shut and had her lower lip sucked into her mouth biting it between her teeth. He marveled at the beauty of the dark haired girl as her breathing quicken and her nostrils flared before a long deep orgasm struck her.

"Oh my God! That was incredible Liz. You are absolutely amazing, and Bruce you have a beautiful cock that fits my pussy perfectly." Jade said. "If you give me just a second, I'll try and return the favor to both of you."

"Lets go inside." Liz suggested. "The bedroom has to be way more comfortable than this deck chair."

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
216 Followers
12