Playful Wrestling

Story Info
Speaking directly to reader and what I want to do to her.
832 words
3.56
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wouldn't it be fun if we were wrestling on the floor. I'd pin you down, hold both your wrists with one hand and use my other to start tickling you. Once you were squirming and giggling I would bury my face in your neck and growl, tickling you further with my facial hair. Then I would start nibbling on your neck and work my way up to just below your ear. I would switch to kissing and kiss from below your ear, down your jawline and then right next to your beautiful lips.

After that I would kiss around to your mouth then and grab your waist and pull you close. Then I'd bring my hand up and stroke it along your jawline and hold the back of your head while I kiss you softly. Then I'd kiss you firmly and tell you how much I want you and trail my one hand up and down your side while I brush your cheek with the other one. Then grabbing your head in both hands I'd kiss you deeply and start kissing down your neck to your shoulder... I'd pull your shirt down exposing your shoulder and I would kiss over to it when I was at the edge I would spin you around and kiss onto your back. I would run my hands down to the hem of your shirt and grab it and slowly bring it up as I kissed the back of your neck. I would bring your shirt up and over your head then start to kiss down your spine running my hands back down your sides taking my time to savor your body... when I got to your waist I would undo your pants button but I wouldn't pull them down yet.

Standing back up behind you I would turn your head so I could kiss you on the lips while my other hand stroked from your belly up to your chest. I undo your bra and with that out of the way I start to caress your breast softly. You can feel my need pressing hard into your back as I slowly slide my other hand into your pants. As my fingertips brush your mound you moan into my mouth and I kiss you again deeply. I use my finger and tease you with light brushes making you very wet with desire and when you can't stand it anymore you spin out of my arms grab my hand and lead me to your bed.

You sit on the edge of the bed and pull me close I pull off my shirt as you undo my pants and slide them down. I step out of my clothes and push you back onto the bed grab your pants and pull them off. I can see your panties are soaked I grab one leg and start kissing and sucking on your toes. Then I start kissing up your leg. When I get to your knee I grab your panties and slide them off and spread your legs apart to give my room to play. I start kissing up from your knees up your inner thigh and stop just short of your pussy switch legs and kiss back down.

I kiss back up your inner thigh and this time I kiss onto your mound and start teasing you with my tongue. You moan and bury your hands in my hair and guide my to exactly where you want it. You taste so good and your moans are driving me crazy and when I can't stand it anymore I climb onto you and kiss you deeply and push slowly but firmly into you. I tell you that you feel so good and I start fucking you as I kiss you my hands on either side of your head. Very quickly you start to moan louder and I tell you to cum for me as you start to climax. I slow to a stop as your first orgasm ends I pull out of you and roll you to your belly.

You get up on your hands and knees and I take the time to admire the view while I run my hands over your butt and up and down your legs. I rub your pussy for a little bit then kneel behind you and guide myself in. I grab onto your hips and start thrusting into you slowly at first then building up speed. I bring one hand around and rub your clit. You feel so good that I'm getting close now. I start thrusting faster and faster deeper and deeper. Your moaning is bringing me to the edge... I lean forward and grab your breasts and kiss your back as I start to cum inside you. As you feel me cumming you cum with me. I lay down next to you spend and you lay on my chest I run my fingers through your hair and tell you how beautiful you are..