Playin' on the Wheel

Story Info
Play at the fair, two young girls enjoy sub/dom fun.
1.3k words
4.03
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{I originally wrote this story for my girlfriend and together we converse in the sub/dom roles, swapping back and forth. This is a story I wrote for her one day after she begged me to.}

Today I had a plan, I knew that the Summer Festival was here once again and with it brought out the sun and plenty of rides to go on, I had gotten ready, dressing up in a sundress and then went into the bedroom to find that my little puppy was asleep. I smiled, crawled back into bed and gently kissed you on the lips, nuzzling you gently and whispering in your ear for you to wake up. I watch as you open your eyes, I can tell you're still sleepy and just place another gentle kiss on your lips. "Get dressed." I murmur softly, "I've got a plan for today," I say to you and crawl off the bed, going into the kitchen to make you breakfast. I wanted my puppy to be in a great mood for today, not that you had any reason to be in a bad mood.

The scent of fresh food wafted into the bedroom and you came out, still only in a t-shirt, I felt my eyes wandering your body, the shirt barely caressed your sides. My eyes traveled from your lips, down to your neck, breast and then down to my toy. I could feel you watching me as my eyes traveled your body. Glancing back up at you I could see you blushing and I smiled. "You really should get dressed." I teased. "It isn't fair to distract me when I'm making your breakfast." I laughed. You blush again and return back to our bedroom, getting dressed. When you returned you were wearing a purple skinny tanktop and a dark blue pair of jeans. I grinned and nodded my head in approval. "Sexy" I comment, setting the breakfast on the table. "Hurry up and eat, we don't want to be late." I say to you, pulling on my laced sandals and a thin jacket that hugged my body. I knew it was one of your favorites and so I wore it often.

I glanced back to see you have finished your breakfast and washed up. "Great! You're done!" I say happily. "Put a thin jacket on, and grab your leash and collar." I tell you, giving you your instructions before glancing outside to see the sun was high in the sky. Today was going to be a perfect day. Blushing, you hurry to scramble off and grab your leash, collar and coat. I knew you were extremely proud of your collar and leash and I couldn't help but laugh every time you blushed and hurried off to grab them. Returning back shortly, you hand them to me and another smile escapes my lips. I can hear you whine softly and I quickly snap the collar on, then hook the leash onto it. You're a proud puppy and we both know that.

Leash in hand, I walk out the door, you following me closely behind me. I lock the door to our house, before I can see tons of people walking along the side of the street, off to the Summer Festival. You blush at the amount of people who are going to see you in your collar and leash but happily skip alongside me. I hum a soft melody while we go into the Festival, I quickly pay the woman at the stand, wink at her, only to hear you growl, getting the perfect response I leaned over and kissed you, right there in front of the woman. You were always so jealous, I loved seeing that side of you. Knowing that you were a puppy who wasn't going to share a master.

Tugging on your leash, I break the kiss and continue into the festival. Once inside, I could see the tons of rides, not yet all filled up with waiting lines to get on. Quickly, I glance at you, and then find the perfect ride I had wanted to go on with my beautiful puppy. The Ferris Wheel. You glance over at me and smile, and we both head for the ride. Handing the guy at the stand for the Ferris Wheel the tickets we both get on and wait as it quickly fills up with others waiting to go on the ride.

I quickly glance around, we're already halfway to the top as the guy spins it slowly so each person can get on the Ferris Wheel. I grin and look over at you, you're scanning the festival with much interest. I place a hand on your thigh, rubbing slowly, yet softly, intentionally. You squirm, trying to get me to stop while we're at the summer festival, but instead it only intrigues me and I continue. I rub slowly, at an even pace, intentionally, you know what I want immediately but don't murmur a word. Instead, you lean against me, your head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss your neck, nipping softly and sucking on your soft skin, I wanted to make sure everyone who seen knew you were mine. I could tell that your face was bright red, you were blushing. I loved when you blushed, I knew I had you right where I wanted you. I slipped a hand between your legs and slowly rubbed you. You gasped in surprise, whoops. Hadn't noticed your eyes were closed, guess you were too relaxed to notice I wanted to have a little fun with my puppy in public. You tried to squirm away, you didn't want to have too much fun on the Ferris Wheel, especially when we were at the very top. I pulled you back closer to me, wrapping an arm around you and grinning. You blush and I laugh. I slowly unbutton your pants enough so I could slip a hand in, your face by now is so bright red but you don't move away. I know that you want this and so did I, I had no plans on stopping.

I smile when I feel through your panties that you're wet and I can't help but laugh and place a gentle kiss on your lips, whispering, "I knew you were enjoying this." You blush and nod your head, wanting me to continue on making you feel wonderful on the Ferris Wheel. I begin to rub you softly, through your panties before you murmur something incoherently. I pause for a second only to hear you whimper. I realize what you were really trying to say and I bring my hand back in, this time underneath your panties, feeling you, you're so wet that I can barely contain myself as I begin to rub you, slowly at first before going faster and faster. You're gasping in delight and I'm so focused I don't pay attention to anything. I'm kissing, biting, sucking your neck softly, sometimes harder as my hand rubs you slowly, fast and then slow again. With my thumb I roll your clit back and forth, I know you're so close to coming and I can't help but continue to go faster, I slip a finger inside you, one then two and shortly three and four. You're breathing so hard that you can't even gasp out a firm word besides a shaky 'oh'.

Finally, I feel you cum and I grin happily, slipping my fingers slowly out, I pull back from biting and sucking your neck to quickly clean my fingers off like a hungry pet. Getting a quick idea I lean over and kiss you deeply, letting you taste yourself. I wanted you to know just how wonderful you tasted. I pet you softly, knowing your still sensitive and smile.

The ride comes to a stop and you shuffle to button your pants back up, not wanting anyone else to know just what a great time you had on the Ferris Wheel. I laugh and step out as others glance over just in time to see you finish buttoning up and scramble out after me. I grin as I see the mark I had left on your neck and kiss you deeply in front of everyone else.

"How about another ride?" I laugh.