Playing

Story Info
Hubby playing second.
3.5k words
3
105.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers

Even now, I can't exactly put my finger on the moment my wife ceased being my married property. Though I do recall the first time I actually began to take notice.

It was sometime around the middle week of December, at my company's end of year dinner party. I was having a chat with Grossman, our company's chief executive – who so happens to be my immediate boss – when out on the centre dance floor I noticed my wife, Alice, cutting a number with some tall handsome hulk of a guy. I was still talking back at my boss, reciting to him what I hope would be our company's gross estimates for the upcoming year, while my eyes were closely taking in the view of my wife's happy face as her dancing partner went on spinning her this and that way.

When my boss was through talking to me, I went and hovered close to the dance floor, a glass of champagne in my hand, while I watched the two of them cavort. The way the young man held a hand to her back, pulling her to him each time she seemed to drift away from his grasp was kind of intriguing – sexually. Even as I stood there watching them, in my mind's eye I could just as easily picture the two of them making love to each other. But aside from that, the most surprising thing was that it's really been a long while since last time I saw Alice in as happy a mood as she presently was. The past couple of months have been a kind of tug battle with me walking through a mine field, not knowing if whether I was the cause for her apparent unhappiness or not.

Yet here she was, dancing and smiling and laughing. And the way she too had her arms wrapped over the guy's shoulder, it was as if she too didn't want the dancing to end; that she didn't want anything to come between them at that moment. It was a good thing that I sipped my wine and went searching for any available company to be with.

Later that night, another most surprising thing happened, something that hadn't happened in a long while: Alice jumped on top of me and we made love – with our clothes still on. I'd barely gotten myself free from the jacket of my tux when she pushed me on the bed, undid my trouser buckle and flung it across the room before attacking the semi erection I had stuck in my shorts. She sucked my cock with vigour, her head bouncing down hard with rapid succession as she swallowed me whole. I could do nothing except press her head down on my cock, breathing hard and deep at what she was doing to me.

When she was through, she pulled her panties from underneath her skirt and came and straddled me; her hand went to the back of her hair and pulled off the pin that held it, letting everything drop to her shoulder. She went on cursing me, calling me silly names while at the same time bouncing down hard on me.

"Such a tiny cock you have," she muttered at me, moaning at the same time. "Oh yeah ... very tiny cock you have ... Uhhh ... but I love fucking it! Go ahead and fuck me with me with that silly tiny cock you have!"

Words I'd never heard her utter before, let alone believe she would ever say, spewed from her mouth. I can't tell you how exciting it was just hearing her talk like that, like only a wretched slut would. She yelled at me to push up her skirt and smack her ass; I did exactly that. I went on smacking her ass, loving the sound of her voice as she screamed for me to smack her harder and harder, while she went on riding me. I felt myself shoot inside of her, taking both the wind and breath out of my chest, before she too soon reached her climax and slumped down on me. We lay there hugging each other, gasping for breath, for what seemed like a long time before we finally fell asleep.

That night was the beginning of a new chapter for me and my wife. Something indeed had taken over her, but whatever it was, I couldn't say, nor had I ever once suspected such a happening would arise. But to say that I wasn't grateful for the new spirit in her would have been a lie, for truly I was.

It wasn't until the next couple of days that I got the bold mind as to enquire what it was that had brought this new her to the rise. We had just finished making love again – another energetic bout that were it not for the fact that I was in my mid-forties would undoubtedly have sent me into cardiac arrest – when I brought the question to her.

But instead of her answering the question, she threw a round curve and asked matter of factly: "Would it make you feel bad to ever find me in bed with a younger man? And not just any type of man, I mean a black stud with a big swinging dick between his legs. Would that at all make you mad?"

I decided best to proceed with caution. "Is that what's been getting you all fired up lately?"

She turned her face away for a moment, staring out the window at the front of our yard. At first I thought my question had unnerved her and was about enquiring when she turned to face me.

"You remember Sharice Allson, that friend of mine whom I hooked up with at the gym?"

"Yeah I do. I've played golf with her husband, George, a couple of times. What about her?"

"She's been dating someone – some black stud of a guy. At first that was what I thought she was up to, but then she told me about this group of black guys who belong to some sort of club, and they call themselves the Tongue Patrol gang. She said she found out about them from some erotic magazine ad of sort. Ever heard of them before?"

I shook my head. The least type of magazines that I read was of the business news variety; anything else was plain sightseeing.

"Anyway, she told of how one afternoon she went over to their building and got herself sort of registered and that a few days later, when George was out of town, they came over to her place and gave her some thorough fucking, the type she's never had before." Alice gave a sort of girly giggle at this. "At first I said to her: 'get out of here, Sharice.' But then the day before we went off to that company party of yours, I stopped by her place, thinking that we would head off to the gym together and I wouldn't believe it, one of those guys was giving her the works right there in their living room."

"No way," I said, too surprised at what she was telling me.

"Yes way," she replied. "I too couldn't believe it, but there it was happening before my eyes. I sat on a couch watching them go at it. I just felt myself go randy."

"And Sharice was enjoying all of it?" I so much wanted to hear more.

"Oh yes she was, and the way that guy was fucking her, she was climbing the wall and screaming loud enough to bring the roof down," she laughed, and I too joined her.

"You didn't join in?"

"I almost wanted to ... even now I kind of regret that I didn't. But I sure got off watching them go at it. I tell you, it was crazy. The way the guy picked her up from one couch to another, fucking her like she was some deranged slut. I watched as the guy scooped her up and took her upstairs to their bedroom. She made him lie on the bed like this ..." Alice pushed me to lie back and then she mounted herself over me. "Sharice grabbed the guy's cock – and God, it was some mighty big fucking cock that guy had between his legs – and she rubbed it over her pussy just like this ..." she held my cock and started rubbing the cap over the opening sheath of her pussy, eliciting volts of electricity over me; she too moaned from the response she was getting. "And then she inserted the cock, and then out, like this ..." she let my cock slip into her warmness and then quickly pulled it out, let it in and pulled it out again. She did it a couple more times, making me grow hungry with breathless expectation. "And then finally she it slip all the way in. Aahhh ..." and that was she gently pushed my cock into her recess and began to ride me with a crazed sense of excitement. Her hair flew every which way; aside from our moaning came the sound of the bed slamming against the wall.

Like that we went for another couple of minutes till we both climaxed at the same time. I lay there beside her panting like someone who'd just scaled the world's highest peak.

"You asked if I would be mad to find you in bed with a black guy, wasn't that what you asked?"

She nodded; her head was resting on my shoulder.

I shrugged. "As long as it's something that'll make you happy, then you might as well go ahead and get in touch with one of this Tongue Patrol guys, as you call them. Though on only one condition."

She raised her head to look at me. "What?"

"That unlike George, I get to watch."

She smiled, held my head in her hands and gave me a lengthy kiss. And that was that: from that moment on, I knew that my wife would no longer completely be mine anymore. Though it was best this way – I couldn't stand losing her and never knowing how or what happened. And I knew that no matter how promiscuous she went, when everything was over, it was to my arms she would eventually come to.

**********

It was another Saturday. I ought to have taken up my clubs and gone golfing, but instead I'd opted to stay at home with Alice, awaiting the arrival of my wife's male escort from the Tongue Patrol® service. We were seated in the living room watching a movie, though neither our minds was on what was taking place in the tube; our eyes kept glancing at our watches. It was a little past eleven – the guy shouldn't be arriving any moment from now.

I reached over and touched my wife's arm; she gave a slight jump before fixing me with a grin.

"Nervous?" I asked.

She nodded. "A little bit – trying to figure how everything might turn out. How about you?"

I gave her a smile. "With you every step of the way."

That seemed to reassure her and she brought my hand to her lips and kissed it. We returned our attention to the movie.

A couple of minutes later there was the sound of our front door bell ringing. We both stood up and approached the door; my prayer was that it wasn't some friend or a neighbour else who'd decided upon this hour to stop by and pay us a visit.

Alice looked through the peephole and then gave me a 'thumbs up'. I undid the lock and got my first sight of our visitor. His name was Vincent, a tall and handsome-looking black man. He was quite affable and charming, the way he introduced himself; quite far from whatever it was I was expecting.

We made some small talk while sipping a beer. Half an hour later, my wife, feeling bored of being left out of our conversation, came and took his arm and practically dragged him up the stairs to our bedroom. I sat there in the living room still sipping my beer, wanting to give them time enough to get started. Another half hour later, I drained my beer and went up the stairs to see how far they'd gone.

I peeked through the doorway. Alice was already into her lingerie costume and Vincent lay naked on the bed, looking every inch as athletic and muscular as your local Michael Jordan; his cock, black and huge, stood half at attention. Alice came to the bed, said something to him which I barely caught, and began stroking his cock. At that point, I stepped into the room, picked out a chair and planted myself on it.

Alice lolled her tongue over each side of his cock as if it were an ice cream. She kissed its cap before opening her mouth wider to suck the rest of him. There was such a mystical beauty the way her mouth went up and down on his cock, coupled with the humming sound that was coming from her throat. And the guy was just so well endowed, even till this day I'm a bit amazed that someone could actually be packing something as big as that between his pants unnoticed. It was so captivating just sitting there watching her, and combined with the fact that it was me she was making love to but someone else made it all the more electrifying that I was barely aware of my hands whipping out my cock and starting to stroke it.

My wife went on pleasuring the guy's cock like it was something magical; the look on her face was beyond happiness, and she started taunting me with it.

"Hey there, husband of mine. Wouldn't you wish you had a cock as big as this?" she slapped the man's shaft against her lolling tongue while she grinned at me. "I'll bet you'd like nothing more than to see me getting fucked by this cock. I'll bet that's exactly what you're itching to see, right?"

Her words were pumping blood all through my veins with feverish excitement; my hand went on with its stroking.

A while later, Vincent pushed my wife to lie on the bed as he then came and knelt before her open legs and began licking her clit. Alice went on squirming on the bed, her eyes half closed while her hips jerked and twitched under Vincent's head. Her moans started slowly but soon she was reaching for the guy's head, forcing him down on her while she went on shrieking her moans. I've never been that good at giving good head, and it was such a delight to be there watching someone actually give my wife what could only be the best licking she'd had in a long while.

Vincent rose up, came over and gave her his cock to suck on, which she did so willingly, while he went about fingering her pussy. Alice was so wet, I could practically see her cum dripping out between her legs like gushing water.

Vincent turned to me and said: "Time for us to see what your woman's made up."

He retrieved his cock from her mouth and returned to position himself between her open legs. He made her open her legs even wider as he stroked his shaft a couple of time before leaning forward to insert it into her wet pussy; I moved my chair a little to the side so as to get a good enough view. It's too bad I didn't have a camcorder with which I could have videotaped the whole thing – oh well, if this goes well, as I figured it would, we could always invite him over a second time.

Alice cried out upon feeling his cock penetrate her; she was practically gasping for air. "Ohhh ... God! It's so big!"

She had both arms crossed over her legs, holding them over Vincent's head as slowly he pulled his cock out from her and then dove it back hard and deep inside of her, making her scream out even louder, spitting obscenities while she did. Vincent appeared undeterred by it all, and after a couple more ins and outs, he soon fell into a rhythm and began punishing my wife's pussy.

My licked my lips time after time as excitement built in me, watching him fuck my wife while I went on beating my cock. My wife wrapped her legs around his waist, she smacked his butt, yelling at him to go and fuck her harder, which he gladly obliged. The room was filled with the sound of his thighs smacking against the bottom of her butt as he hammered into her with abandon.

"Ohhh God!" Alice gasped out loud. She turned her head towards my direction; her face a mixture of ecstasy and pain. "Oh my God, honey, he's fucking me ... oh God, he's fucking me so good!"

Vincent held her legs wide apart, jerking his hips in and out of her. I watched as one time his cock slipped out of my wife's pussy and he wasted no time fixing it back inside. A while later, he held her by the waist and pulled her up to meet him. Their lips met in a fierce kiss. She had her legs wrapped around his waist while his hands cradled her butt, and slowly, he rose to his feet, his head a couple of feet from hitting the ceiling fan's blades, and still he went on pounding my wife. He turned her towards me so that I could have a good view of my wife's ass still cradled in his hands while his huge cock went on hammering her. Alice's moans filled the room and it didn't take time before she had her first orgasm. I can't recall the last time I ever made her cum, and yet this sturdy black man had achieved the impossible; at that moment, I so much felt like going out to celebrate.

A while later, he released Alice from his grip and she slumped before his feet, gasping and moaning at the same time. Vincent allowed her some minutes of reprieve. He stood before her, his face and torso covered with sweat, while he stroked his cock. At that moment, I couldn't tell what really came over me, but I found myself eyeing that cock, seeing the way it glistened with my wife's cum, and I pushed myself up from my chair and came and held his cock, stroking it for him. He didn't act troubled by it and he even urged me to go ahead and suck it if I want to. I did actually want to, and that was exactly what I did, tasting the salty liquid of my wife's cum that was all over his shaft. It sure tasted good, I tell you. Very good.

After Alice had recovered, Vincent laid himself on the bed across from her, raised her leg up and returned his cock to the warmth of her pussy. Alice gave a sudden gasp as he pushed his cock all the way to the hilt, burying it as far deep as he could, keeping it there for a couple of seconds which made Alice squirm and cry out more, before he withdrew it. Like that, he continued fucking her, him barely making any sound while my wife went on screaming out her pleasure. After a while, he wrapped his arm around her front and pulled her along as he turned to be on his back. Alice now sat astride him and began bouncing down hard on him; a few minutes later, she had another earth-shattering orgasm.

It went on like this for a while before Vincent then pulled her off him and began stroking his cock. Alice came forward and so did I. We both began taking turns sucking his cock while he went on stroking it under us. When he knew he was about to burst, we opened our mouths and he made loud grunting sounds as he spewed his semen into our gaping mouths. I too was just about ready to burst and Alice told me to come up on the bed, which I did, and she began sucking it. I ended up releasing my seed into her mouth and watched as she swallowed me completely.

Vincent went into the bathroom to take a shower while I lay there beside my wife, both of us too spent to even move. But surprisingly, Alice soon pulled herself from my arm and went into the bathroom to join him. It wasn't long before I once again began hearing her scream out, heard her voice screaming for Vincent to fuck her, fuck her harder, and was rewarded with the sound of his thighs smacking against hers.

An hour later, after Vincent had long gone, we lay beside each other in bed, recalling every detail of what had happened. I made a mental note to pick up a digital camcorder tomorrow; already we'd made plans of inviting Vincent along with any of his other TP guys to drop by the day after.

Truly the weekends couldn't get any lovelier than this.

Truly.