Playing Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alikat
alikat
1 Followers

Reluctantly I climbed off him and walked towards the window, making sure he got a good look at the rear view as I went. I pulled the curtains open slowly, and before I had time to lower my arms and turn round, I felt two strong hands grabbing my wrists. He brought my hands down and put them on the windowsill, covering them with his own. With my face just a couple of inches from the window, he moved his hips towards my ass and re-entered my soaking pussy with a groan of pure pleasure. I hoped to God nobody was in the car park, but it was pitch dark out there and I couldn’t tell. We could have had an audience of thousands for all I knew. Gradually, though, as Rob fucked me, I stopped worrying and began to enjoy it. In fact, I began to enjoy it a lot, and it wasn’t long before he noticed.

“Is that good? Do you like being on show?”

“Oh fuck, yeah. Show them all how to do it.”

It felt like we were starring in our very own porn movie, and by now I was loving every minute of it. Sex with Rob was always good, but this was spectacular. I never knew I could be such a slut.

He went for the camera again, and I realised he was taking pictures of his cock, watching in fascination as it slid in and out of me. This drove me wild, and I was overtaken again with the desire to fuck him until he begged for mercy. I pulled away and pushed him gently back to the bed.

“Let me sit on you again. I want to fuck you.”

I didn’t hear any complaints, so I climbed on top of him and pushed the whole length of him into my throbbing cunt, squeezing his prick gently as it entered me. Kneeling astride him, I dropped my head and shoulders back and thrust my tits out towards him, teasing as I knew he couldn’t reach to touch them. Sliding up and down his shaft, I could feel the roughness of his pubic hair brushing against my clit and that, together with the feeling of his cock stuffed deep inside me, was causing me to rush headlong towards the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life.

We came simultaneously, just like in the movies. I felt his dick empty its load into me and heard him groan with relief just as my stomach muscles tightened, my thighs trembled and my head exploded. As my hips bucked back and forth on top of him, savouring every second, I was ecstatic. But it never lasts.

I collapsed on top of him, and that was when the words got the better of me, and escaped.

“I love you. Don’t ever forget that.”

“Uh-huh.”

Suddenly, the bubble burst. After all we’d done in the past couple of days, he couldn’t even say he loved me. I could do so much better than this bastard.

But after sex like that, who cares?

alikat
alikat
1 Followers
12