Playing Cards

Story Info
Playing cards while on a business trip to keep entertained.
3.3k words
3.95
34.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJharls
NJharls
2 Followers

Cards

A group of us had gone to a conference in LA. There was Aaron, Kevin, Jeff, and myself. Kira decided that she wanted to get away from the heat so she tagged along. Four guys and one woman, a poor ratio or so I thought.

After the first day we decided stay in the hotel and all have dinner together. It was nothing fancy so we ended up just in our work clothes and Kira in a pants outfit. Over dinner we ended up having 2 bottles of wine which made everyone in the group pretty loose. Kevin had his usual collection of stories with an occasional sexy joke. Everyone was relaxed about them and Kira even told a few. As we finished dinner early we started talking about what to do with the rest of the evening. (Need more here to describe the sexual intensity building up)

"Why not play cards", Jeff suggested.

"We could even play strip poker", Kevin added.

"That doesn't sound that great", I replied. "Remember there are four guys and only one woman." After a minute I suggested, "What would be more interesting is for the guys to play for the privilege of removing Kira's clothes. What do you think about that Kira?"

Kira slowly looked around the table at the 4 guys focusing their attention on her. She could see their anticipation as they all waited for her to speak. "Sounds a little kinky but could be fun.", was her reply.

There was a pause, as everyone looked around the table in somewhat disbelief. Finally I said, "Shall we go?" With that we got up and followed Kira to the elevator. The ride up to our room was quite but the air was charged with excitement. Once in the room we arranged the table so that the men could easily sit around it. Having taken all the chairs, Kira sat on the edge of the bed. I took a pad of paper and started writing on each page.

"What are you doing", Jeff asked.

"I'm writing down what the winner of each hand receives." Having finished, I turned to Kira and asked, "You still want to play?"

"I am ready" was her quick reply as she looks at the four of us.

The first hand went quickly and Jeff won.

"The first prize is..." I hand him the stack of paper indicating the prizes. He picked up the top one and turned it over.

"Shoes and socks", he says slightly disappointed. He gets up from the table and kneels in front of Kira. Even though it is not a revealing prize, the excitement can be felt in the air as he reaches for one of her shoes and slips them off her foot. He reaches up under her pant leg slightly feeling for the top of her footies and he draws them down off her foot. He repeats the operation on the other foot till she is bare footed.

"Well it's a start", Kevin says as Jeff returns to the table. "We could have played for 10 minutes just playing for her shoes and stockings."

Aaron is the winner of the next hand. "You should be getting the first good prize", Jeff comments.

Aaron reaches over and draws his prize paper and reads it aloud, "Unbutton her blouse".

"So you are going to toy with us", Kevin says looking across the table at me.

Aaron gets up and sits beside Kira. She looks at him as he starts to unbutton her blouse. After the 3rd button, we can make out the she is wearing some kind of flowered bra. Aaron stops as he reaches the last visible button.

"You need to do all the buttons Aaron." I say, "I think there are a few tucked into her pants. Why don't you stand up to help out Kira."

She stands up looking around the table at us. Aaron then proceeds to pull her blouse out from her pants. Two more buttons appear which Aaron hastily undoes. Kira's blouse then falls open a little more showing us a little more of the bra that is a push up type accenting her cleavage.

Jeff is the winner of the next hand. "This should make up for my first win", he comments. Reaching over he draws a paper. "Remove her slacks" he reads. He gets up from the table and walks around to Kira. She gets up from the bed and stands in front of him. He seems a little nervous as he fumbles with the zipper. Finally it is freed and he draws it down. With his hands on either side of the pants he inches them down past Kira's hips and lets them drop to the floor. Though her blouse still covers her we can see that her panties are a string bikini type that match the flower design of her bra. Through the lace we can make out that she has trimmed much of her pubic hair away.

"Very sexy picture if I may say so", comments Kevin as we all gaze at Kira.

Kevin wins next. "Looks like I won't get anything very dramatic", he comments as he picks up his prize paper. "This is strange, remove her blouse and turn her around. That's a strange one".

He walks over to Kira and she stands for him. He walks around behind her and with two hands slides her blouse from her shoulders. "This is a sexy surprise," he says as he looks down at Kira's body. We hardly hear as we are all staring at Kira's push up bra that is cut low that it barely covers her nipples. Taking her by the shoulders he turns her so her back side is to the players at the table. It turns out the string bikini is really a string thong. There is a very thin piece of clothe that acts as the waist with an equally thin piece of clothe disappearing into the crack of her rear.

"Truly a beautiful sight", Jeff comments.

"It's lovely", Aaron adds.

"I thought it would be a nice surprise", I comment.

The group is beginning to have a hard time playing as everyone keeps' glancing over at Kira's partially clad body. But we muddle through another game and Kevin again wins.

"We are getting down to the nitty gritty." He reaches for his prize paper and reads aloud, "Remove her bra". Standing, he triumphantly walks over behind Kira and unclasps the bra. At first it hangs on her shoulders covering her breasts but then Kevin slides it off her shoulder allowing her nipples to come into view. As the group looks at Kira's body, you could tell how turned on they are by Kira's half nude body.

"There's quite few prize papers left for only one piece of clothing", Jeff remarked.

"We shall see," I said, "play on".

The group can hardly play as everyone keeps glancing over at Kira's semi-nude body. We finally get through the hand and Aaron wins. He stammers as he reads his prize aloud. "Fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples".

Kira gets up from the bed and walks over to stand in front of Aaron. He turns and places a hand over each of Kira's breast massaging them as we watch in envy. Finally as he starts to draw his hands away and begins to lightly pinch her nipples, rolling them with his fingers. Kira responds by talking a deep breath and closing her eyes. We can all tell that she is turned on by the experienced of being naked and fondled in front of a group of guys. Finally she pulls away and we start playing the next hand.

Jeff wins the next hand. "Lucky me, I'm going to get the last piece of clothing", he says as he grins. Reaching over to the prize pile, he falls silent.

"Well read it", Kevin urges.

"Thoroughly kiss her breast and nipples," he finally says in amazement. Kira walks over to Jeff and presents her body to him. He hesitates but then reaches up to hold one of her breast. We watch as he begins by kissing her nipples and then working in a circle, moves around continuously kissing her breasts. Once done, he repeats the operation on her other breast.

"On with the game, there are more prizes to win", Kevin says anxiously. As we play he turns out to be the winner. "I can imagine only one prize left", he says. He reads his prize paper and says, "I'm wrong again..."Check to see if she is turned on enough to be wet through her thong."

"That's quite a prize", Jeff remarks.

Kira moves around and stands in front of the winner. Kevin slides his one hand between her legs and moves it up toward the thin piece of cloth. As his index finger reaches the small piece of lace, he firmly pushes his finger against the cloth. He slides the finger back and forth across the thin material almost as if masturbating Kira. We all watch and can see the dampness on his finger indicating the obvious. "I would say she's pretty turned on."

The next hand I finally win. "Remove her thong" I read out loud from the prize paper.

"It's about time", Jeff comments.

"I was beginning to wonder if we would ever get here", Aaron added.

"Come over here Kira", I commanded. She walked over and stands in front of me. I hooked a finger into each side of the thong and pull it down past her hips, revealing a small patch of hair between her legs. "Turn around so we can all get a good look at your body." The room was silent as we all watched as she turns slowly around showing off her totally nude body. "On with the game as there are more prizes to be had. Go lay on the bed Kira while we continue."

She stretches out on the bed propping herself up with one arm and dropping one leg across her pubic hair so that it was only partially visible. Even so it was a sexy sight that we all kept glancing over at.

"I'm so turned on, I can't stand it", Kevin gasped.

"You can't stand it, I don't think any of us can. I can't imagine what any of the next prizes hold for us," Jeff added.

It didn't take long, as Jeff was the next to win. "Put two fingers inside her and play with her". We watched Jeff walk over to the bed and sit on the bed. Kira rolls over on her back and spreads her legs allowing 4 guys a unobstructed view of her pussy. Jeff then approaches and we watch as he slides his fingers up and down her slit. We can see that his fingers have become slick allowing his probing fingers to easily slide into her wet pussy. As he started to move his fingers back and forth, Kira closed her eyes and arched her pelvis upward.

"You better stop, as she shouldn't come yet," I finally said.

With reluctance, Jeff withdrew his fingers and Kira relaxed.

Jeff returned to the table and we again started to play. Kevin was the winner of this hand and quickly grabbed his prize card. "Finger her rear opening" he finally read. This even momentarily surprised Kira, but she was so turned on she was ready for anything we decided to do to her body.

He walked over to the bed and looked down at Kira's nude body. "How are we going to do this" he questioned.

"I think she'll have to get on her knees," Jeff said. With that Kira rolled over and got up on the knees sticking her "butt" in the air. We had a perfect view of not only her ass but also of her wet pussy.

"You should probably get you finger lubricated so that it will go in easier." I remarked.

With that we watched as Kevin easily slide his finger into her pussy. He moved it in and around her wet opening obviously enjoying playing with her body. Finally he withdrew the finger and positions it at her rear opening. Kira tensed but as he gently eases it into the opening she relaxed. After a moment to insure that she was comfortable he started sliding the finger in and out as if fucking her.

"Don't over do it", I finally said and he eased his finger out of her.

Kevin went to the bathroom to clean up and then returned to the table. Kira in the mean time had laid back down. She was breathing hard as she was extremely turned on but was not getting any release.

Aaron won the next. He read the prize but couldn't bring himself to read it aloud.

Kevin picked it up and read it. "You lucky guy, Kira is to give you a blow job"

"In front of all of you?," Aaron finally asked.

"Of course!"

He got up and walked to the edge of the bed. Kira got up and stood in front of him. She reached down and started to button his pants. She unzipped the trousers and they fell to the ground. His erect penis could easily be seen sticking up in his briefs. Kira reached inside the elastic and pulled them down to reveal his uncircumcised penis. He seemed a little embarrassed at first but then Kira dropped to her knees and took the member in her hand and guided it into her mouth. He moaned and closed his eyes. Kira's head started to bob up and down as we watched Aaron's penis slide in and out of her mouth. Finally he had to sit on the edge of the bed to stabilize himself. As his body tensed, she quickened her pace. Aaron went rigid and we could see his semen spilling out the sides of Kira's mouth. We were amazed at how long Aaron's orgasm lasted and the amount of cum that was running down Kira's chin onto the bed. Aaron finally collapsed on the bed and Kira withdrew his penis from her mouth. Getting up from her knees she sat on the edge of the bed looking down at an exhausted Aaron. She grabbed a nearby piece of clothing to wipe her chin.

Finally breaking the silence, Kevin said "On to the next game".

Jeff was the next winner. He drew his card and read, "Fuck her doggy style". He looked at Kevin and I and smiled. "I guess it's my turn to get out of the game". Standing up, he walked over to the bed, Kira had already positioned herself with her butt in the air toward him. He unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the ground. Next he pulled down his underwear revealing his erect penis. Taking the organ in his hand, he moved closer to the bed and positioned it at the opening of her pussy. It easily penetrated her. Kevin and I watched as Jeff's penis would come almost all the way out of Kira's pussy before he would thrust it back in. After a minute we could tell Jeff was on the verge of coming. He started to frantically fuck Kira and finally let out a loud gasp and he erupted into her body. We could see that his cum was coating his penis and then started running down Kira's legs. His pace slowed and he slid his cock out of her and sat on the floor exhausted.

"Rather that play a game, let just cut cards for the remaining prizes", I suggested.

"Sounds good to me", Kevin

I drew better that Kevin, so I got next prize, "Fuck her in the rear", I read. "Read yours"

He picked up his and read, "What ever you want." "I think I'll have her give me a blow job while you fuck her rear!"

"Great idea" I replied.

Kevin and I both removed our clothes and got on the bed with Kira. By now Aaron had recovered and moved so that he could watch the two of us. I moved behind Kira's waiting rear and slid my penis into her sloppy pussy. After sliding in and out several times I withdrew. It was extremely wet with both Kira's juices and Jeff's cum. Kevin and Aaron watched as I slowly pushed my sloppy cock into Kira's rear. Once in side, Kevin placed his penis at Kira's lips. She opened her mouth and Kevin pushed his penis into her mouth. We started slowly, and Kevin and I soon synchronized our thrusts so that we penetrated Kira both at the same time. As we continued to fuck her, Aaron reached under her and started to finger fuck her pussy. It didn't take long before all of us were in the throws of our own orgasms. As Kira came, Kevin was actually afraid because of how hard she was sucking on his penis. We finally disengaged all collapsed on the bed with cum dripping out all of Kira's opening.

Second Morning

The second morning of our stay I had Kira dress more as a lady of the Egyptian court.

She wore heavy blue eye shadow, and the eyeliner was extra heavy extending away from her eyes. For clothes, she wore only a sheer robe with almost no lace. It did little to conceal her body. There was little to hide her breasts and nipples, and except for the over lapping of the cloth of the front of the robe, her pubic area was also clearly visible.

A knock on the door announced the arrival of the rest of our group. Kira went to the door to let them in. The three guys quietly followed her out to the enclosed patio. I could tell they were all glancing up and down her body has they came out into the sunlight.

"Yet another inspiring sight to start the day with," I commented as they sat around the table. Kira turned to pick up two breakfast plates from a cart brought by room service. As she set them down in front of Jeff and Kevin, all eyes gazing up and down her body. "Am I right in assuming that we are all going to need her services before we leave this morning?"

We all looked around at each other as though not wanting to be the first to admit the desire.

"Well I certainly am going to need them." Kevin finally said.

As she returned to the table with Aaron's food, you could tell his gaze was fixed on her pussy. "You should eat some food first, Aaron, before eating anything else." I said. This woke Aaron from his trance, and he turned to his food. Kira then took her place at the table. We made small talk at first as it was hard to concentrate on anything with Kira sitting in front of us. The table was low, and did nothing to hide her breasts from our view as we ate.

Finally once we were all done eating, Kira got up to clean the dishes from the table. Again, all eyes were on her semi nude body as she worked. Once the job was completed she stood in front of us. "What would you like next of me?" she asked.

"I think Aaron was looking like he wanted to have a taste of you, before the rest of started using your body. Why don't you lay on the table in front of him and let him taste you.' I answered.

Kira walked up to Aaron, and he moved his chair away from the table. Kira then sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs slightly, This had the effect of parting her lacy robe so her bare pussy came into view. As she lay back on the table, Aaron scooted his chair closer placing a hand on either of legs, spreading them further apart. The three remaining onlookers watched as he lowered his mouth to kiss her folds...

NJharls
NJharls
2 Followers