Playing Dead

Story Info
Michonne must pay the price.
2.7k words
4.44
36.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome! This is a DARK PIECE, be warned. Nonconsent material is heavy within this story so please don't comment about your shock with the content. Please don't post my work on other sites. Let me know what you think."

*****

Michonne lay on her back gripping the rough sheets of the bed beneath her. Her body jerked as the person above her moved further inside her for what felt like the millionth time. She hated this existence she was trapped in, but for now, this seemed to be her life. The last line of defense she had was her mind. Michonne always had the power of psychological warfare and she thanked whatever god there was that she still maintained that.

"Oh fuck woman, you are still unbelievably tight," he groaned in her ear capturing her earlobe between his teeth.

Michonne forcibly stopped herself from pulling away as he sucked at her ear. She loathed him.

"Behave," he murmured slowing his thrust.

Michonne felt the sting of tears flood her eyes, she knew what was coming next. This was one of his favorite parts. He took great pride in breaking her down over the years. The literal hell that she had traveled to at the hands of this man was incomprehensible. He had bested her to the final strands of resistance, for the sake of survival she had done things that had changed her. At this rate, what was the point of survival?

He hiked her thighs up further, and she winced at the feel of him slipping further into her, not that she thought it was possible.

"You feel that baby," he cooed before kissing his way down her sweaty chest. They were practically sticking to each other due to the condensation.

She did everything she could to not make eye contact and there were countless nights that she had lost herself in the cracks in the ceiling. Imagining that she was small enough to slither through to freedom.

His slow calculated thrust were hard to block out, he had prepared her body for the taking but her mind was still locked away in depths of herself. But there were times when he was able to break through her armor and torture her further. He completely stilled himself inside her, gripping her face he made her look at him.

Both had their share of scars at the hands of the other person, but the ones unseen were more prevalent on Michonne.

"Look at me, I own you, I own you, Carl, Judith, and Reagan. The four of you belong to me and if you don't get with the program I will make an example out of those kids, starting with Reagan."

Michonne watched his face knowing that he told many jokes but few lies. The kids were all she had left, he had killed everyone from their group but her, Maggie and the kids. Maggie had taken her life shortly after the stillbirth or her son. She could no longer handle not having Glenn and death of her baby were too much so one night she climbed to the roof and walked right off. It killed Michonne but she understood why Maggie did what she did, and had it not been for the kids she would have ended things too.

He kept them locked away from her in the beginning until he could gain her compliance. He forced her to participate in demeaning acts. Making her hate herself for the way her body was reacting to him. He did things to her that shipped her off to sleep some nights, and waiting when he woke her up in the middle of the night.

"Please," Michonne pleaded fighting for her surrogate children, for her own child.

They had been there for quite some time when she found out she was pregnant and he was pleased to know that he had done that to her. Regan was her daughter and looked every bit like her which pleased Michonne greatly. But as of late he had been trying for a boy, he wanted to name it after himself, an heir to the throne.

"You don't want me to use them as walker bait then I suggest you show me how much you want me," Michonne combated the scowl that was rightfully forming at her brow.

She wet her lips before he leaned in and captured her lips in a searing kiss. She whimpered as he rotated his hips, grinding himself into her. The sloshing sounds of their union could be heard in unison with the wet smacking of their lips.

Michonne knew what came next. Unballing her fist she released the worn sheets beneath her and raised her shaky hands to his wide back. He wanted for her to touch him, outside of beating at his chest she tried not to touch him. He continued his work, no longer still but moving in and out of her, making sure to roll his hips to gain the jerky noises from her. Releasing her face he slid his hand down to cup her breast.

No! Her eyes bulging for a moment as he cupped and squeezed her breast. Heavier now and filled with milk, the plump mound was soft as he kneaded it between his fingers. His hard flesh moved in and out of her well-lubricated opening. He pulled away and smiled at her knowing that he was going to get the best of her. Michonne couldn't bare his cocky smirk a moment longer, and with that, she leaned up and spit in his face.

A mocking silence passed between them as they locked eyes, even if it was on two different spectrums both felt very alive. Michonne felt so very aware of herself and him at the moment. She could see him and all his glory as the fire reflected the orangish red on him, she could smell the pungent evidence of their union seeping from between them, she could taste him on her tongue marinating deep into the folds of her buds, she could hear the ragged deep breaths he took against her ear and she could feel the raging head of his shaft stabbing her over and over. He had branded her, he had done it a long time ago but Michonne worked hard to combat him.

He smirked before gripping her wrist above her head arching her back to him. With that, he slammed into her over and over grunting every time he stuffed himself in her tight canal.

With her heavy breast shaking violently with every stab he watched her pert chocolate nipples strain for relief. He knew that the right one had his name written all over it. Leaning down he took her angry nipple into his mouth and began to suck.

"Arrggg!"

Michonne cried out as she felt him take the bud into his mouth and slurp harshly. Seconds later the liquid began to flow, milk that was reserved for Reagan ran into his mouth. Michonne bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. He drove himself in and out of her still latched to her tit like a baby himself.

He was never soft or easy, he always fucked her and, at least, she could be thankful for that. He never treated her like a woman he loved, no he treated Michonne like a whore during sex. She appreciated that from him because the last thing she wanted to feel between them was love.

"You fucking cunt," he raged out of nowhere as he studied her despondent glare.

He wedged his hand between the two of them and moved his fingers against her clit, she was a bundle of nerves that was about to come undone. That was the strand that broke her back, her following actions would propel her nightmares. Michonne bucked against him, her hips bouncing back and forth in an effort to regain that familiar high.

Her body was a traitorous thing when it came to pleasure. In these dark times any bit of pleasure that you could find, you had to savor it. This was how she spent her days gripping the sheets in unwanted ecstasy or in numbness and fear.

Fear, that was an old feeling that she had buried deep, she thought she wouldn't have to welcome it anymore. Fear was during her helpless days as a child not being able to stand up to the bigger kids. Fear was when the initial outbreak happened and there was little she could do to protect her first child. Fear is now when the groups worst enemy spent his days humping her into oblivion. That type of fear you could taste, wild against your tongue, coating your senses.

Here she was, fearing another deliciously horrible orgasm, that would catapult her into a nightmare of shame and guilt.

His fingers rubbed rapidly at her nub as he pistoned in and out of her apex. She could feel herself tighten as her body went rigid. He pumped her body riding her through her climax until she collapsed.

He watched as her dark brown body heaved and shuddered, her chest glistened with the mixture of their sweat and her lactation. She was gorgeous and while still buried deep within her center he realized he wasn't done.

Michonne felt herself being gathered and dragged to the edge of the bed. She felt the cool air hit her wet bottom and she moaned. Without warning, she was flipped onto her stomach never feeling him detach from her core.

He propped her hips up gripping her butt cheeks in his strong grip. She turned her head to the side seeing the large mirror where she got a glaring view of his assault on her body.

"Look at us Chonne, you're my whore and you're loving it. Do You like my mirrors? I was thinking about putting some on the ceiling so you could see yourself. No more running away gal, you're gonna be looking at every moment of this."

Michonne grunted at his words her hands balled into fist clutching the sheets for support.

"I bet you ain't ever get fucked like this before," he bragged pumping in and out of her wide spread legs. "You hear how wet your pussy is for me, I bet Rick couldn't get you here! Hey, if we have a boy I'll think about Richard for a middle name."

She didn't know if it were natural instinct or her mental toughness waning. She felt herself starting to break.

"Please stop, no, get off me! I can't do this, get off me! NOOOOO," Michonne screamed in a shrill cry that filled the room.

Her arms and legs started to flail underneath him and like a cowboy whose horse decided to take off, he grabs hold her dreads in one hand and shoulder in another and takes off. Releasing her shoulder he took that opportunity to slap her ass painfully. He begins bucking wildly into shoving as much of himself as he into her.

"No, stop, get off me, I'll kill you, stop it, I don't want this," Michonne screamed as her body began to seize again. The slippery sounds from her pussy became unbearably loud. Their sloppy mess coated her thighs and pooled beneath them on the floor.

"Nope, you're mine," he groaned before flipping her over again, he wanted to see her cum. She took a moment to scoot back away from his powerful body but he had other ideas.

Michonne raised her fist and began to beat at his face but his arm shot out and caught her throat in his intense grip. He dragged her back to the edge of the bed where her thick toned chocolate legs were spread out like an offering to him. Her full breast heaving with her cries, the graceful crane of her neck and plumpness of her lips. He finally reached her eyes and knew that he had finally broken her, after two long years, he was finally scratching the surface of making her his.

He dipped his head and took a whiff of her heady odor that emitted from between her legs. Michonne shuttered as he blew into her hot opening. He moaned in absolute jubilation his candor for her was undeniable. Dragging the tip of his nose down her slit she shook at the sensation it gave her.

"Delectable," he stained before planting his face in the center of her crotch.

He lapped at her core, his tongue digging into her wet center made him whimper. He gripped her hips and pulled her until he was neck-deep in her lap. Michonne was seeing spots as he drank her essence that rushed from her. Her body shook with euphoria as he sucked and nipped at her lower lips. Her hips began to rise from the bed as he feasted on her. Michonne's shoulders and hands which gripped the sheets were the only parts of her the remained on the bed. Her eyes popped open wide as coke bottles as he sucked on her clit. He felt her shake in his hands before he felt a gush of liquid leave her and come flowing out. Feeling him indulge in long licks, Michonne felt herself becoming weak. He pulled away and took a gander at his work. Michonne lay flat on the bed, exhausted but he wasn't done.

He gripped her hips and hiked her legs wide and settled himself in between them. Positioning himself at her pulsating heat, he called to her.

"Remember, you're property of Negan," he commanded before pumping into her at a slow commanding pace. Never breaking eye contact he drove into her, studying her reaction every time she was filled with his meaty cock before he retreated, only to return again.

"No!"

"Yes, no one can save you, not Abraham, Carol, Daryl or your precious Rick! You've failed them all and now this is your life," Negan countered slowing his thrust down, even more, savoring inch of her vaginal tunnel. She fit him like a glove.

He leaned down and captured her lips. Michonne whimpered as he explored her mouth with his tongue. She wanted nothing more than to bite his tongue clean off but she thought of the children who would surely pay the price if she behaved so recklessly. For the sake of the only people, she cared about she kissed back. Negan growled and seized her with vigor, resting his entire weight on her he shoveled as much of himself as he could get into her. It was his turn to meet his completion as he felt himself swell within her.

"Pull out, please, I'll swallow it, please," Michonne pleaded with him in an effort to avoid pregnancy, she didn't think she could do it again. He paused for a moment and looked at her thoughtfully, Michonne started to sigh.

"Nah, I want a son," Negan gloated before propelling himself inside her so violently they found themselves in the middle of the bed again.

Michonne began to curse the harsh liberties he took with her body and her body's acceptance of it, as she began to feel herself tighten once more. Her thighs hiked up around his hips clasped tightly ready to take him with her. A few more pumps later and Negan exploded in within her, flooding her womb with copious amounts of sperm. The feeling of his musk filling her set her off as she two erupted as their juices mixed and mingled for what felt like the millionth time.

They both rode the waves of post orgasmic bliss before finally slumping. Michonne felt him rest his full weight on top of her. Still plugged inside of her, Negan was soon snoring as usual. Michonne was left there to gaze at the ceiling and memorize the cracks. Before she knew it, it would be a mirror on the ceiling with nowhere to run.

Her eyes twitched as she gazed up, thoughts of her old community, friends and lover flooded her mind. Negan was right, she had let them down and she deserved to pay the price, this was her price. All she had left were the kids and if nothing else she had to push forward for the kids. With him, she would have to settle for playing dead.

"Thanks for reading, hope it wasn't too dark. I saw the season finale and the idea came to me."