Playing Dirty

Story Info
Jon might be too hot for Serena to resist, despite his age.
6k words
4.71
57k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue eyes narrowed, desperately searching for even the tiniest spot to pull over, Serena couldn't believe she'd been roped into picking up her roommate's kid brother from the bus terminal.

Of course if Annie hadn't been called away to London on business, she could have been picking up the little brat herself, instead of foisting him off on her. And what did she know about kids, anyway? God, she hoped she wasn't also expected to run her ass off trying to amuse the little monster, too.

Noticing a white van up ahead pulling away from the curb, she gunned her little Civic, beating another driver to the punch by seconds. Thankfully the guy just glared her down, giving her the stink eye as he drove past, and hadn't started anything. People in New York killed for parking spots like this, and now she just hoped the little shit wouldn't be late. His sister had told him her license plate number and that she'd be driving a black Civic and waiting on this side street for him at four on the dot. So if he knew what was good for him, he'd haul ass and get out here.

Glancing up in her rear-view mirror, her eyes grew wide as a tall, well-built man began to purposefully stride straight toward her car. But surely this couldn't be Jon. Jon was Annie's kid brother, and this guy was sure as hell no kid.

Tipping his head at the passenger side window, he flashed a heart-stopping smile before reaching for the back door handle and tossing two suitcases into the back seat.

Holy mother of god, this couldn't be him, could it? But when he folded his tall frame into her little car and plunked himself down in the seat beside her, grinned, extended his hand and said, "You must be Serena, I'm Jon. Thanks for coming to get me," she thought she'd just about die.

Fuck me. She frowned, as she accepted his hand, wondering if she'd actually said that out loud. Sheesh, Annie could have at least warned her that her brother was hotter than freaking fire. And god, but how old could he be - twenty-one, twenty-three at the most? Then her stomach sank, and the warm little buzz she'd gotten the moment she'd first seen him, went poof. Pushing thirty, she had no business checking him out, no matter how hot.

Finally remembering her manners, she said, "Yes, I'm your sister's roommate Serena. So how was your trip, Jon?"

"Long," he said, with that sexy grin firmly in place. "I thought it would be fun to take the slow route across the country, but after a couple hundred miles, it got old pretty fast."

She nodded thoughtfully, but inside her head, her brain was spinning. Jesus. Was this guy for real? Checking her side mirror, she put on her signal and started to pull out, saying, "So Annie says you've been accepted at N.Y.U."

"Yeah, I have. Look, I hope you don't mind coming out of your way like this. It's just that Annie had this idea in her head that coming from a backwater place like Miles City Montana I'd get lost trying to find your condo since I've never been to the city before. But I'm sure I would have managed."

Serena decided not to look at him again, although it was pointless since she already had that gorgeous face of his burned permanently into her brain. Keeping her eyes on the road, she just said, "No it's fine." And good lord, so was he. If he told her he was a Calvin Klein underwear model she'd have believed him, he was just so incredibly good looking, and so damn buff in those nice tight jeans and black T-shirt. Chestnut brown hair, carelessly hanging over his brow, only highlighted those incredible green eyes. Ooh, she blew out a breath. No point in getting interested. He was way too young to even fantasize about.

Once she drove into the underground parking garage at her condo, she got out, and realized just how tall he was, at five six, he seemed to tower over her - so she knew had to be at least six three. And, gawd, fighting not to roll her eyes, figures, she'd always had a thing for tall men.

Keeping mum, mostly to keep from moaning, she led the way to the elevator. Her parents had bought her a condo when she first moved to New York from Orlando. And to help with the bills, she'd taken a roommate - Annie - since by New York standards the place was huge, with two good size bedrooms, and even an office space big enough to fit a pull out couch. Which was where his sister thought Jon could sleep - right next to her room of course.

Tipping his head to the side, she could feel him staring as they rode up to her place on the top floor. Finally getting up the nerve to look at him again, she asked, "Anything wrong?"

Shaking his head, he flashed that crazy hot smile again. "No, I'm just surprised my sister never mentioned what a beautiful roommate she has."

Damn, was he flirting now? Jeez, like she needed that.

Once they got inside her place, she put on all the lights. Although the sun was still shining, she decided the brighter the better. There'd be nothing romantic going on here. Cutting straight to the chase, she said, "Let me show you to your room."

Following right behind her, she could actually feel his eyes caressing her ass. And now she wondered why she'd worn such a snug pair of jeans. Holding her arm out at the door to his room, she said, "Well, hope you don't mind a pull out couch."

Shaking his head, he said, "No. It's great. And thanks for letting me stay here."

Bustling past him, refusing to dwell on the fact that hot stuff would be here alone with her for an entire week, she said, "Are you hungry or thirsty or anything?"

"Actually, I wouldn't mind a cold beer, if you have one."

Before she could even stop herself she stopped, turned and looked at him. "Are you even old enough to be drinking?"

He started to chuckle. "Why, you want to see my I.D.?"

Actually that might not be a bad idea. Then she'd know exactly what she was dealing with, and just how pervy these thoughts were, filling her head. But she said, "Sorry, no it's fine. Of course you can have a beer and whatever else you'd like."

The moment she said that his gaze slowly raked her over from the top of her head to the tips of her high heeled boots, his grin turning decidedly wicked, as he cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Anything I'd like, huh?"

Waving a dismissive hand at him as she strode past him into the kitchen she said, "And your sister should have warned me you were a tease."

Hot on her heels, once she stopped at the fridge, she felt him right behind her, and running his hand through her long blonde hair, across the bare skin on her shoulder, sending a shiver down her spine, he murmured, "Believe me, I'm not teasing, Serena. I really do think you're beautiful."

Swallowing hard, she turned and found herself staring into the sexiest pair of emerald green eyes she'd ever seen. With a little smile on his lips, he said, "And now I'm really looking forward to spending this week with you."

Okay, time to put the brakes on. She took a deep breath. "You do realize I'm old enough—"

Cutting her off, he grinned and leaned close, stealing the breath from her as he whispered close to her mouth, "To be my sister?"

Reaching into the fridge she grabbed a bottle of beer and pushed it into his hands. "Here. And feel free to help yourself to whatever you want - from the fridge."

Chuckling, he didn't seem put out, just shook his head, smiling at her. But before she left the kitchen, he said, "You know with the cool way you dress, I wouldn't have pictured you as a prude."

Frowning at him, she turned on her heel and said, "Believe me, I'm no prude. But I'm also not silly enough to fall for you lines. Once you start school and meet a few girls your own age, I'm sure you'll realize a woman my age wouldn't be all that interesting to a young guy like you."

Shrugging a shoulder he said, "Really? The last lady I was seeing was thirty-two." He smiled wolfishly again. "I like a woman who knows what she's doing."

Serena wondered if her mouth was actually hanging open once he said that. But rather than encourage him, she said, "Well, like I said, make yourself at home. I've got some work to catch up on." Walking away she shook her head. Jeez, hot as sin, and into older women, this kid could be the death of her - especially if she was foolish enough to get involved.

Watching her walk away, eyes fixed firmly on her nice tight ass, Jon called out as she headed into her room. "How about I make us some dinner later?"

Turning to look at him before she went into her room, grinning she asked, "What, K.D. and hot dogs?"

He laughed. "Don't think I've had that since I was five. But how about I surprise you?"

She nodded, despite the fact she'd had enough surprises for one day. Thinking she'd be picking up a seventeen year old brat with an attitude, nothing could have prepared her for the gorgeous man who'd gotten into her car, nearly sending her into a tail spin. Damn, she really did need to put some space between them. Maybe she'd go out later, and leave the little panty melting tease at home.

Working in investment banking, like her successful father had, Serena often took work home. And that, along with working on getting her Master's degree, didn't leave her much time for anything else, including dating. Thinking back as she leafed through one of the portfolios on her desk, she honestly couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten laid, never mind had a decent orgasm. It was definitely before Christmas, but it might have been more than a year ago. And how depressing was that?

But having hot stuff just down the hall was sure as hell not helping her shelve her desires. Normally, she didn't have much trouble focusing on work, but now all she could think of was how insanely hot he was, and funny too, with the way he teased. And damn, what a body. And he seemed interested in her, too. None of which was good.

God, why was she even contemplating what he was offering? Did she not have enough on her plate with work and her studies? Was the age difference alone not enough to make him off limits? And wouldn't Annie have an absolute shit fit if she ever thought anything had happened between them?

After she'd considered all the cons, a few big pros jumped out at her. Like, wasn't he also the most gorgeous, most charming man she'd ever encountered? No matter his age.

Damn - that really tipped the scales.

Distance - that's what she needed to keep from him. The apartment was big enough they didn't need to be tripping over each other. And she could go out, make herself scarce. But for an entire week?

And seeing he was from out of town, from some tiny little place in Montana, he'd probably appreciate someone taking the time to teach him the ropes in a big city like New York. She'd found it pretty overwhelming herself when she'd first moved here from her laid-back beach life in Florida.

A mixture of guilt, confusion, indecision and straight up lust had her tugging at her hair. What the hell was she supposed to do with him?

And why the hell couldn't he have been an annoying pimply-faced, hygienically challenged kid, like she'd been expecting? Then she could have just shoved fifty bucks at him, pointed to the nearest McDonalds and felt okay with it.

But Jon was no kid who could easily be dismissed.

Finally, taking a deep breath, she opened her door and strode from the bedroom - and then just about died.

Finding gorgeous at the kitchen sink in only a pair of snug boxers, filling a pot with water. And just the sight of his tight ass, and back muscles tantalizingly flexing already had her mouth watering.

Such a lean, tight well-muscled body - and lord, if that wasn't enough, when he turned to face her, her eyes very nearly popped - seeing that he was hung like a fucking horse! All he needed was diamond studded balls, and she'd be done.

Trying not to stare, her eyes kept dropping to length of his cock hanging down one leg inside his boxers, nearly poking out of the bottom. Fuck me. He was a big boy - everywhere.

No man had a right to look as good or as hot as he did - especially one so young.

Following her gaze, he glanced down at himself. Grinning, he said, "Sorry, I was just about to grab a shower, and thought I should start the water for our pasta first."

Serena just swallowed - really, really hard. Fuck, he was cute, and so damn hot, with a body that wouldn't quit. It all seemed so unfair, that this tempting piece of jailbait had walked into her world.

Jon just shrugged with that naughty grin of his still in place. "Besides, you did say to make myself at home."

She nodded, unable to take her eyes off him. "True. But we tend to wear clothes around here."

Glancing down at himself again, past his wash-board abs, to the impressive bulge in his boxers, he looked back up at her and shrugged. "But I'm sure I haven't got anything you haven't seen before."

Yeah, but never quite so nicely arranged. Geesh, a girl could get a stroke lookin' at that much man. Finally she muttered, "Why don't you go get a shower, and I'll take care of the rest."

Passing her, he teasingly slid his hand across her back, making her shiver all over again. Damn, she had to get out here. And the minute they'd eaten, that's exactly what she was going to do.

Fresh from the shower, joining her in the kitchen, his hair all damp and tussled, smelling so delectably fresh and clean, if he was anyone else, she'd have been tempted to take a lick. But seeing as this was Annie's kid brother, unfortunately her tongue had to stay in her mouth.

Seemed he really did know what he was doing in the kitchen, though, putting her modest culinary skills to shame. He explained as he effortlessly worked on their dinner that his grandmother was Italian, and even owned a restaurant back in his home town, and apparently she'd taught him a lot. The sauce he soon had simmering smelled amazing, and she was so deeply into taking a whiff, she didn't notice till it was too late, that his lips had found a spot on the back of her neck that they seemed to want to explore. Her eyes grew wide when she felt his tongue circle her ear, muttering, "Damn you smell good, Serena."

Straightening, she mumbled, "It's probably just the garlic and the basil you're smelling."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, making her gasp when he pulled her against him, pressing his muscled front to her back, he touched his lips to her ear and murmured, "No, it's not, it's all you."

Powerless to even whimper when he turned her in his arms, lowered his head and took her mouth in a kiss hot enough to melt steel, helplessly winding her arms around his neck, she could hardly believe that she was kissing him back, helplessly moaning against his mouth. And damn the kid could kiss.

Finally, after a long session of tongue tangling, sanity prevailed and she pulled back, and despite fighting to breathe, managed to say, "Okay, now that you've got that out of your system, I don't think we need to do that again."

His arm still around her waist, he slid it to her ass, firmly cupping her in his hand, as he cocked an eyebrow. "At least not until we've eaten, huh?"

Slipping under his arm, feeling too overwhelmed to even think straight, she escaped his clutches and went and got their plates from the cupboard, informing him slightly breathlessly, "I'll be going out later, Jon. And I'm sure you're probably tired after your long trip, so..."

At the stove, tasting a spoonful of the sauce, he grinned. "Actually I'm fine. And thanks, I'd love to go out with you, Serena."

Rolling her eyes skyward, she wondered how he'd managed to twist that around so skillfully. She never met anyone quite like him, and had a feeling she was already in over her head.

Once they sat down to eat, and he'd poured them both a glass of red wine, she had to admit, he was kind of fun. Especially with how effortlessly he joked and teased, at least when he wasn't finding excuses to touch her, like when he ran his thumb along her bottom lip, holding her gaze as he said, "You've got a little sauce there. And we can't have that."

Her heart hammering, she told herself it was just a meal. And hell, she ate every day, three times usually, but it had never felt like this. How the hell could he be so damn smooth, especially at his age?

Poking around in the fridge after dinner, he found a few fresh peaches, and served them with wine and ice cream for dessert - playfully lifting the spoon to her lips for a taste. Rolling her eyes, she played along, figuring there was no harm in letting him flirt, since she'd convinced herself it could never go anywhere between them, seeing as she was nearly thirty, and he was... god knows what.

Finally, she gave him what she hoped was a sisterly pat on the cheek, and said, "That was a wonderful meal, Jon. Thank you."

But he surprised her when he turned his head and turned into something so much more when he pressed his lips to her palm, his eyes never leaving hers, as he asked, "So where are you planning to take me tonight, Serena?"

If he were anyone else, with the way he'd gotten her pulse racing it would be straight to her bedroom, but that wasn't going to happen, she reminded herself again, quickly dropping her hand. "I'm really just going out for some fresh air, and I doubt you'd want to join me."

Shaking his head, he whispered leaning closer, "You're wrong, I'd love to come with you."

She blinked at that. She'd love to come with him, too. And if they kept this up, she knew that could very well happen.

Not even aware she was doing it, dressing for her first night out in ages, she put on some of her sexiest club wear. A tight, black short shimmery skirt, that made her legs look amazing, and a belly baring white tube top, that gave her some pretty impressive cleavage and of course her absolute kinkiest heels. And once Jon got a look at her, he actually whistled. "Damn, Serena, you look fine."

And holy shit, so did he. In black slacks, with a fitted black button down shirt, she thought he looked good enough to eat. And when he followed her out of the apartment, she decided not to object. After all, it was his first night in the city, and it was Saturday night, so she didn't have it in her to tell him to stay home. At least that's what she told herself.

After a short cab ride they found themselves in a packed trendy new jungle themed club called Kenya, with music loud enough to shake the walls, Jon keeping hold of her hand as they wandered inside.

At the bar, he ordered a beer and she got an apple martini. If she was going to be out for a night, at least she could have some fun. And Jon did look like he'd be fun. After a few sips of their drinks, he took her hand and led her to the dance floor, moving to a fast song with a heavy bass that seemed to pound right through them she was surprised at how well he danced. But then a slow sultry song began to play, and when she turned to leave, he shook his head and coaxed, "Come on, Serena, just one dance."

One kiss, one dance. God she was crazy for going along with this. But when he took her in his arms, and nuzzled into her neck, she had to admit it felt pretty damn nice to be held like this. It had just been so long. And she'd missed being close - which was probably why she just shivered without pushing him away when he nipped at her ear lobe then lashed out his tongue, and licked it better, nearly flooding her panties.

After the song ended, she took his hand and led him back to the bar. Noticing the teasing glint in his eye, as she took a sip of her drink, she asked, "What?"

Smiling, he said, "You know I like you, Serena, I really do." And then he was cupping her face in his hand and kissing her again - long and slow. And she knew she was in trouble - loads of it. But somehow she just couldn't bring herself to care, not with the way he could kiss, and how amazing he was making her feel.

12