Playing Doctor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just about over."

"None too soon. Have you thought about what Amy said to you Sunday night?"

"About what?" I was playing dumb.

"About her saying I was right."

"No... I haven't given it much thought."

"Bullshit, Glen. Don't lie to me. I know when you are lying to me."

"Well that's that, I guess."

"So you know what she was talking about?"

"Yes, I do know both of you are talking about."

"And?"

"And. I reserve the right to silence... Until Saturday, at least."

"What am I supposed to tell Amy?"

"Tell her I will see her Saturday... Or maybe tomorrow night after I get home from work. If she would like to stop by the suite early."

"I need to tell her more than just that. She is driving me nuts. I hate to think what she has been like at the clinic."

"Are you worried, Toni?"

"No... I just can't take her tossing and turning in her sleep. And when she is awake, she keeps asking what I think you are doing at that moment."

"What is she doing now?" I asked pout of curiosity.

"She is sleeping. She finally took a sleeping pill. She was completely worn out and needed some decent sleep."

"I don't think I am worth that much trouble."

"She does. And so do I. Although she is stir crazy, you are the best thing that has happened to her."

"Do you believe that?"

"Yes I do. I said it once before. You have been better for her, than I have."

"But you are so much a part of what she is. You cannot deny that."

"I could... But I won't." she chuckled. "So give me something more I can feed her for breakfast in the morning. Something that will really make her day."

"Okay... Uh... How about this... I filed for divorce Monday morning."

"Oh... Yes!" Toni squealed. "Oops. Maybe got a little too loud. Don't want to wake sleeping beauty."

"Maybe you should get to bed... So you can be awake before she leaves for work."

"Yes. You're right. Goodnight, Glen."

"Goodnight, Toni." As soon as I was off the phone, I got in the shower, then right to bed. I wanted to get up early.

I had just finished my breakfast the next morning when my lawyer called. "I have great news for you, Glen," he said. "Jackie, signed the preliminary draft. In fact, she acted as if it was far overdue."

"So... What next?" I asked.

"We wait. She will get a lawyer. They will discuss grounds. They will make a list of grievances and demands. Then we, her lawyer and I, will get together and smooth the wrinkles. One thing I must warn you, though. Jackie is masking noise about marital infidelity."

"I won't fight that point," I said. "If it gets me out of that marriage."

"You don't understand," he insisted. "If she proves you're cheating, she will likely get a better alimony settlement."

"I said... anything to get out of this marriage."

"Okay, Mister Higgins. We will be in contact."

"Thank you, goodbye." I was excited to tell Amy, so I hurriedly got dressed and headed to the clinic.

Once at the clinic, I went in and asked the receptionist to speak with Amy. "Do you have an appointment?" she asked. This was a new girl, I had never seen in there before.

"Uh... No," I stammered. "I don't believe I need one, given my relationship with her."

"What? You think you two have something together?" she snickered.

"Yes... Actually," I answered.

"Yes, Becky. They do," came a voice from the back. I recognized it as Lindsey, the nurse. She poked her head into the room. "Come with me, Glen. I will take you to Amy's office. She is busy at the moment, but will be with you in just a few short minutes."

"Thank you Lindsey," I said as I took a seat in the very chair I sat in a week prior.

"All these damn interruptions. I don't have time..." Amy stopped mid-bitch when she saw me sitting there. "Glen! Why didn't you call first?" she asked as she leapt into my lap.

"I am sorry Sweetheart," I apologized "I got some news earlier, and just needed to see you."

"What is it, Honey?"

"My lawyer called. Jackie is going to give me the divorce."

Amy screamed and covered my face with kisses. "That's great news! Now... as much as I would LOVE to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out right here... I have patients waiting."

"That's okay, Sweetheart. You can have me later." She got off my lap and stepped back enough for me to stand. I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. "My place or yours?"

"Mine, Honey. Just be warned. I may not let you leave once I have you in my lair."

"I'll take that under advisement," I kissed her a couple more times before I let her get back to her patients. As I left the clinic, I realized I didn't know where she lived. I jumped in my truck, pulled out my phone, and sent a text message to Toni. 'Good morning Toni.' I typed.

'Hey, Glen, Honey. What up?' Toni replied.

'I just left Amy. She wants me to come to your place tonight.'

'Oh, yeah! We get you on our terms tonight! So... What's the problem?'

'I don't know where you live.'

'Seven-eighty-two south seventh.'

'Sweet. Thank you, Toni.'

'See you tonight... STUD.'

'See you.' Started my truck and left to get the rest of my long day underway. I found it hard to concentrate on my job. My mind kept going back to a fantasy of what I was hoping I had in store later.

Finally, my workday was over. I made the thirty mile trek back to my hotel suite, where I showered and packed several changes of clothes and toiletries for the weekend.

Within a few minutes, I was knocking on Amy and Toni's door. "It's about goddamn time you got here!" Amy hollered as she grabbed my arm and dragged me into her house. She was clad in only a turquoise silk camisole and matching panties. She wrapped her loving arms around my neck and gave me a very hot hungry kiss. I grabbed Amy by the buttock and pulled her up so her crotch was just above my quickly stiffening cock. "You're as happy to see me as I am to see you."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"You're already straining to get out."

"And you are trying to drown my trouser snake," I observed

"This is what you get for being away from me for nearly a week."

"So... Amy Sweetheart... Mmm you smell so tasty," I was distracted by her womanly scent. "So... Wh...Where is the other horn-dog?"

"Would you be referring to Toni?" she asked as she lowered her legs to stand on her own once again. I was okay with her standing on her own as my arms were getting tired, and the action of putting her legs down caused her wet pussy to grind mercilessly against my aching cock.

"Duh... Sweetheart," I said.

"She's in bed... recovering," Amy chuckled.

"Recovering?" I asked.

"I was a little edgy when I got home from work."

"You are lying," I said, catching the twinkle in her eye.

"Yes," she sighed. "She had an emergency at the hospital and will be a little late. Which means, we get a few minutes for some 'US' time, before we have to share with her."

I scooped her up in my arms, causing her to squeal. "Now where is your bedroom?" She pointed down a hallway on the opposite side of the living room where we were standing. I carried her into the room, The light was already on so I went directly to the bed and lay her on it as far from the edge as I could reach.

I stood back from the bed just enough to quickly disrobe. I watched every move Amy made, while I pulled one piece of clothing after another from my body. She rubbed both hands down her sides and to her steaming pussy. She ran one middle finger over the center of the wet panties, tracing the line created by the split of her swollen aroused lips. She shuddered as her fingertip made contact with her clitoris, which was clearly erect and peeking from its hood.

I watched with growing awe, as Amy hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband and pulled the soiled undergarment down her long sexy legs and unceremoniously tossed them to an empty hamper near a dresser on the far side of the room. She then licked her frig finger and motioned me to join her on the king sized bed. I slid next to her and rolled half over to grip her head gently with both hands and lower my mouth to her for a long passionate kiss. My tongue circled her mouth; first outside, around her lips, then inside, seeking her own sweet tongue.

I began the oral journey to Amy's sweet vagina. I moved from her mouth to her cheek and jawline. I continued on to her earlobe, where I sucked and nibbled it for a few moments. "No, Honey," Amy pleaded as I moved further down her neck. "I don't need this much attention. I am so hot and ready to go now. Mmm... Please... Oh, yeah."

I paused long enough to say, "I wanna taste you. I won't be denied."

"Oh... GAWD! I am going to cum before you get to fuck me."

"Okay," I said as I moved to suck her nipples. I took as much of her smallish breasts in my mouth as possible. She locked her fingers in my hair and held me tight to her heaving chest.

"Honey! I am ... Oh... Mmmm... Ah... CUMMING!" I hadn't even touched her pussy yet. Her arousal was clear as she wet the sheet under her beautiful ass. The juice flowed freely from her cunny, down the crack of her ass, and soaked into the sheet. I traced a line from a point between her breasts to her cute belly button where I flicked my tongue over the tender flesh. Her stomach jumped as I resumed my journey and ended up kissing and sucking her fur covered mons just above the cleft of her slit.

Amy pushed my head down to the center of her heat. I did as I was non-verbally directed, and drove my tongue deep into the flavorful hole of my desire. She grabbed a handful of hair once more and pulled me in as deep as I could go. Her legs quivered as she built closer to another orgasm. "Honey," she moaned. "HONEY! Please. I need you inside me. Please?"

I pulled back slightly to give her clitoris a tiny nibble before I moved up to enter her. When I nipped her tiny bud, she jerked her hips upward. My lip instantly began to swell from the abuse I caused for myself. I moved over this angel and swiftly slid my aching member into her tight sleeve. I kissed her lovingly for a few seconds, then sat back on my haunches to avoid crushing her. We started slowly moving against each other. I looked deep into her soul, and without thinking about what her reaction might be, I said, "I love you, Amy."

Amy's bottom lip started quivering and her eyes teared, "Oh, Honey... I love you, too." She pulled me down so I could receive another sweet and passionate kiss. We moved slowly for only a few minutes more, before I felt the urge to explode inside her. She saw me trying to hold back, "Cum in me. You have given me more than I have given you. OH... SHIT... I am almost there again, anyway." I pushed harder into her and let the sensation overtake me. I shot my load in long seemingly endless ropes. It brought her over the edge again, as well. We moaned and grunted through our orgasms together. Our bodies were slick with sweat so we slid together as we came down from the ecstasy we shared.

I lay next to Amy and taking her into my arms, I kissed her long and deep. "Honey," she said pulling away for a breath. "Did you figure out what I was talking about Sunday?"

"Yes, Sweetheart," I said between small kisses. "Toni was right about you being in love with me."

"And how do you feel about it? I mean... Do you think I am jumping the gun? Am I getting in too deep too soon?"

"Uh... No. I don't think so," I answered. "You are an intelligent woman. You know what it means to tell somebody your feelings. And, yes, Sweetheart. I am falling in love with you, too."

"I knew it!" screamed Toni as she rushed the bed. "We are going to be a family, aren't we?"

"Now don't rush us into anything, Baby," Amy warned.

"You're not going to push me away," Toni added.

"Not anytime soon... Or ever, as I see it," I assured her.

"No, Toni. We just professed our love for each other. We don't want to rush ourselves," Amy said. Toni was slowly taking her work clothes off as we talked. I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it with her tonight, but I was all for watching Amy and her together.

"You told her you love her, Glen?"

"Yes, Baby, I did."

"And you know Amy is in love with you."

"I knew that a week ago, Toni. And... I filed for divorce this week, and Jackie is going to give it to me," I informed her.

"How can this get any better?" she asked as she dropped her panties and joined us on the bed.

"You can make love with me," Amy suggested.

"Are you ready to go again?" Toni asked.

"Yes, Baby."

"I am going to get a shower in while you two have your fun," I said.

"Don't you want me?" pouted Toni.

"As much as I want you," I said. "I don't want to disappoint you. And I don't think I can go again tonight. If you don't mind, I will take you in the morning."

"You can take me anytime you want," Toni smiled as Amy pulled her in for a hot wet kiss. I got a towel and my soap and shampoo from my bag and went to the bathroom to have a long hot shower. Within minutes, while I was in the middle of washing myself, I heard the two women moaning and screaming through the first of possibly several orgasms. I wished I had stayed in there to watch these beautiful women get each other off. I laughed to myself thinking what it might be like to live with them.

I finished my shower and dried myself. The women had quieted down, so I thought they were either done or they were taking it slow for a little while. I stepped into the bedroom to see them snuggling together and kissing tenderly. "That didn't take long," I said.

"As horny as I have been all day, I sure wasn't going to last long. Amy here," Toni pointed her thumb at her lover. "Amy cums so quick and easy, that she had two orgasms to my one."

"Oh," I said as I rejoined them on the bed. "She cums quickly... That explains how I can get her off."

"No, Glen," Amy said, swatting me. "You are that good."

"I'll second that," Toni agreed. "I'm going to get in the shower. Join me, Amy?"

"Yup," she said. They went and showered while I settled under the blankets. When the women had finished, they joined me, one on either side. We kissed each other. Amy said, "I love you, both."

"I love you," Toni and I said at the same time. Toni turned out the light and we went to sleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

MORE CUMMING SOON. PATIENCE PLEASE

12