Playing Footsie

Story Info
M/M first time with each other.
1k words
4.01
18.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when their toes touched.

He hadn't been sure up to that point. Gay or straight? The question had been flying around his head for weeks now. It had been tattooed at the forefront of his mind for the past half hour since they'd been sat out on his deck watching the sun go down over the lake.

They'd not bothered with chairs, just sat down on the warm wood and stretched out their legs, resting on their locked arms behind them.

He'd decided to leave it. He didn't trust his instinct anymore. He'd been burned a time or two recently and he liked Sam too much to mess things up; would rather remain friends than make a move and spoil it all.

Now he stared down at their overlapping toes and realised many of his questions had just been answered. His heart thumped in his chest. He couldn't take his eyes off Sam's feet, they were actually really nice toes, not too hairy, no weird crooked ones. Suckable even. He'd never gone in for the whole foot fetish thing but they had suddenly taken on a whole new level of attractiveness. He wanted to worship those searching, inquisitive digits.

His breath caught as Sam stroked his toes over the top of his foot. I bolt of energy shot up his leg. He pushed back rippling and flexing his toes against Sam's.

"I was right then?" A soft question.

"Yeah, I guess you were."

A loud whoosh of breath. "Thank god for that!"

They laughed a little, although the tension between them didn't allow for much humour. Time for that later. Right now the need to touch was taking over.

Slowly, their heads turned towards each other, the desire reflected in their eyes deep and intense. The liberating, naked want on Sam's face took his breath away. It was such a rush, the knowing. So fucking hot being able to reach for him and drag him in for a hot and heavy kiss. No holding back now, duelling tongues and grasping hands. Touching every available piece of skin, frustrated groans leading to ripped off t-shirts.

"I want to see you, open your jeans." Breathless words that went straight to his already hard cock.

His fingers fumbled the buttons, he didn't know what he wanted more, Sam's mouth on his dick or his hand so he could keep kissing said mouth. Fucking buttons! Finally, they opened and before he could do anything else, Sam's hand dived into his boxers taking a firm grip of his thick, aching cock.

"Oh my fuck... yes!" He groaned.

"Lift up. I want to suck you."

"Jesus! Stop talking otherwise I'm going to blow!"

Sam grinned as he tugged his trousers and boxers off. The grin dropped from Sam's face when he got the first look at his cock. It was replaced by a look of such extreme hunger - he didn't know if he was going to survive this. He spread his legs anyway, best way to find out.

"That is a beautiful cock. I had no idea you were packing something that size. My mouth is watering."

"Do it for god's sake, please..." He was desperate for that hot, wet mouth.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to do it." Sam crawled between his legs, blowing on the tip of his cock. "I'm going to take you so deep, suck you so good..." a soft, wet lick from the base to the top, circling around the sensitive head, "...want you to come so hard." On his last word Sam engulfed his cock, taking all of him in a couple of strokes.

His head fell back, the loudest, dirtiest groan escaped him.

Fucking hell, he'd never felt anything that good in his entire life. Sam was a master who obviously loved giving head and that just made it so much hotter to watch. He made himself lift his head, not wanting to miss anything. Sam's eyes opened to lock on his, they devoured him, encouraged him to take what he needed.

He found his fingers threading through Sam's thick, dark hair; found himself setting the rhythm, the depth. Sam groaned when he hit the back of his throat, the vibration ricocheted through his cock, everything in his body tightened. He was going to blow, way to soon, he ought to be ashamed really, but fuck, Sam's mouth was magic.

"Sam get your cock out, I want to see it." He panted.

Sam hardly changed his rhythm as he pushed his jeans down. His cock sprung out and kicked back against his stomach. It was thick, hard and looked ready to explode.

"Get up here now." He demanded.

He reached for Sam, hauling him over his body so he landed with his arms on either side of his head. Sam lifted a little so he could take hold of both of their cocks as they rubbed and fucked against each other.

"Oh fuck, yeah." Heavy, hot breathing on his neck as their bodies fought for as much friction as possible. The feel of Sam's cock against his an almost painful pleasure. Too much sensation, too much need.

"Want you to come with me." He gasped.

"Yes. I'm close... oh shit, that feels good... now, god please, now."

Their hips thrust hard, their cocks slipped and rubbed against each other. Sam lifted his head to kiss him, a hard bruising kiss that took them both over the edge. They moaned into each others mouths as they shot their load between them, jerking and shuddering through their orgasms.

As the sensations rippled away, they continued to move against each other. The evidence of their pleasure warm and wet between them. The kiss gentled, Sam's hand ran through his hair, his fingers trailing down his face.

"Oh man, that was good."

"It was."

"Want to fool around some more."

"I do."

Sam chuckled, "You lost the ability to speak?"

"Yep."

"Well, come on then." Sam stood up and held out a hand. "Let's get cleaned up and go to bed."