Playing For Keeps

Story Info
Sarah is teased until she can't take it anymore.
1.6k words
4.17
45.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up knowing something was wrong. My arms were over my head and secured to a headboard and some wiggling told me that my legs were secured as well. Looking down I saw a man sitting at the edge of the bed smiling up at me.

"Hello Sarah," his voice smooth and flowing, "I am going to have a lot of fun with you tonight." Instantly I started squirming trying to find a way loose, but stopped as I saw his appreciating gaze. Gently, he began stroking my left calf. There was nothing overtly threatening about his caress, but the ropes and the knowledge that I was fully in his control made Goosebumps run up my body. "I've watched you for a long time," he said his strokes making their way past my knee, and to my inner thigh. "I've watched you spend your nights alone with nothing to keep you company, or satisfy your needs." His fingers grazed the outline of my pussy leaving me with just the faintest impression of his touch, and leaving me anticipating his next move. Abruptly he stood up from the bed and walked out of my vision. I tried to see what he was doing, but before I could I found my sight obliterated by a black cloth.

"Don't try to fight it," he whispered as I tugged my head around to try and pull off the cloth. "You will only make it worse on yourself." With the black cloth secured he went back to his gentle caresses, this time stroking my lower stomach, and then making his way to my breasts. His fingers traced each of my breasts before gently flicking my nipples. Despite, or possibly in reaction to my fear, my nipples hardened bringing a low chuckle from him. He continued to torment me with his slow caresses, which slowly began to work its magic. I felt a tingle between my legs, and I shifted, attempting to release some of the pent up feelings I was beginning to feel. Another soft chuckle from him stilled my motions, and I felt him stand up from the bed again. Without my vision, all my senses seemed amplified, and I heard him open a drawer. Moments later I felt him sit back on the bed and hover over my prostrate body.

"Open your mouth," he purred. I instantly clenched my jaw. "Suit yourself" he breathed into my ear, and he began rubbing the lips of my pussy with an object. I immediately tried to pull away, but despite my wiggling, he continued to tease the opening of my pussy until I had coated the object in my juices.

"I think you are starting to enjoy this," he said sliding the slender object deeper into my pussy. I was beginning to feel the unmistakable itch, and said nothing. He left the object inside me, and a breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, some relief from the constant teasing, or so I thought. I began to relax when I began to feel light vibrations in my pussy. 'No!' I thought to myself. I squirmed trying to get rid of the building desire in my body, but to no avail.

"Are you enjoying the sensations Sarah?" the man whispered stroking the sides of my breasts, leaving my nipples aching to me touched. "It is so sexy watching you squirm for me," he whispered into my ear. He blew warm arm over my ear, and began nibbling down my neck. His ministrations left me even more frustrated than before. "I like seeing you like this, Sarah." One of his fingers was absently rubbing my dripping pussy. "I'm going to keep you on edge until you beg me to take you." I gasped as the tip of his finger began stroking my asshole. I had always enjoyed having it played with, and the added stimulation made me writhe with pleasure. For the moment he seemed pleased with just watching me writhe as both the vibrator and his stimulation of my ass caused me to moan and buck in frustration. The vibrator felt so good, but wasn't enough to get me to orgasm. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me!" I begged. His ministrations on my ass stopped.

"What did you say?"

"I said please fuck me!" The vibrator clicked off causing me to involuntarily let out a small yelp of disappointment. He lowered his mouth to my ear and his warm breath stimulated me more than his teasing of my asshole had.

"I am going to untie your legs and take you on your stomach. If you kick or try to move away I will make you pay." I nodded quickly, and felt him slide to the end of the bed. I heard to soft clicks and I was able to move my legs. I waited for him to release my arms, but was sorely disappointed. He flipped me on my stomach, then slapped my ass. "Get on your knees and spread your legs so I can see that dripping pussy." Quickly I scrambled to my knees and allowed him to push my back down so my ass was in the air. He gently slapped the insides of my legs until they were spread to his liking and then slid his fingers against my clit.

"Tell me how good this feels."

"So good," I sighed, his fingers reigniting the burning desire in my pussy.

"I expect you to be more descriptive than that," he said, slowing his fingers and inserting just the tip of one into my dripping cunt.

"I love the way your fingers feel inside me." I was rewarded with his finger slipping deeper into my pussy and dragging against my g-spot. I moaned and bucked against his finger, trying to push it deeper into me, and was rewarded with a slap on my ass that made me squeal.

"No moving." I groaned and felt him tap his finger at my dripping opening again. "Keep going, say enough dirty thoughts and maybe I'll give your pussy what it's been craving. His finger was replaced with something thick and warm, his enormous cock. He slid the length of it against my pussy, and teased the opening with just the tip. My pussy spasmed, trying to pull it inside, but he refused to give in.

"I want to feel your hard cock inside me," I started again. He rewarded me with more friction against my pussy lips. "I love feeling it slide against my pussy's lips, and I want to feel it pushing deeper inside me. He began giving me short fast thrusts with the tip, never enough to fully push me over the edge, only enough to keep me between pleasure and torment. I tried pushing back to get more friction and felt him push his thumb against my asshole. I shied away from his finger, not ready for anything large to penetrate there. He kept the pressure of his thumb on my ass, and as a result I was forced to take the teasing strokes without any escape.

"Please...I can't take this...anymore!" I panted, he didn't respond and began interspersing longer half strokes with the short fast thrusts from the tip of his cock. I cried out with every longer stroke. I could feel that he was holding back, and the knowledge that he could fill me up and end my torment was too much to bear.

"I love watching you like this." He said after another half long stroke. "I am getting ready to give you exactly what you need, but first I need your promise."

"Anything!" I screamed, his finger massaging my asshole again, and causing my pussy to clench again.

"You will call me master."

"Yes master," I panted

"And" he thrust all the way into me, "You don't cum until I say you can." I nearly cried but quickly agreed. He unhooked my hands, and while they were still bound at least they were free. He pulled me up against him and wrapped his muscular arms around my body. He pressed his lips against mine and I gladly opened my mouth to his. His tongue quested against mine and I relished every inch of his hard, long cock, until I felt his testicles against my ass.

Again he teased me pulling his cock all the way out of my pussy, until just the tip remained inside, pulsing against me, then sliding all the way in. His hands caressed my breasts, and I relished the feeling as he nipped at my ears and neck.

"Master...I can't hold back much longer..." I moaned.

"You better not cum" he said grabbing my face as his strokes got faster and faster.

"Please master, I can't hold back, I'm going to ..." He yanked his cock out of me so fast I couldn't even bring my hands up to stop my fall back to the bed he flipped me over and after a few strokes of his hand came all over my body. I screamed as my pussy convulsed; trying to reclaim the orgasm it had been denied. Before I could even push my hands down to my aching pussy, he had clamped my hands back over my head and though I thrashed my legs eventually they too were secured.

"please...please..." I gasped my pussy aching and still burning with lust. "I'll do anything, ANYTHING!" He laughed and I felt him push the slender rod back into my pussy. A slow vibration pulsed on and off. He leaned closer to my ear and my pussy clenched as he whispered in my ear.

"You are mine." He turned off the lights and shut the door, leaving me to the slow pulsing vibrations that pushed me toward the edge, but never close enough for relief.