Playing For Keeps Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning sex with an audience followed by a pussy spanking.
3.4k words
4.59
87.2k
48

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TanithLow
TanithLow
117 Followers

Aurora woke with her stomach grumbling and the scent of bacon, eggs and butter that saturated the air did nothing to calm her hunger. She sat up in the king sized bed that she had bought because her wings would drag at the edges with smaller beds, not to mention that fact that she rolled around a lot in her. A smaller bed just wouldn't do. Aaaaand it had come in handy last night when her and her mate wrestled in the throes of passion.

She bit her lips. Diego had dominated her in a way no man had ever dared to before and what surprised her was that she had liked it. A lot. Now, she was no prude. She grew up with satyrs and nymphs for god's sake! The advantage of that was that she was never ashamed or narrow minded when it came to trying new things in bed, far from it actually. Aurora had made it one of her missions in life to try every sexual experiment possible. But no matter the thing, she always felt like she had to be in charge. What bothered her wasn't the way they had sex but the fact that she had given up all control to someone else. One would think that would make her feel helpless but no... Aurora felt something else. She felt complete. Like this was what she had been waiting for all her life. She was in constant control over every aspect of her life that it suddenly felt good to have a part of it controlled by someone else. Controlled by her mate. And if she was being honest, it scared to think that she had finally found the man she would change for.

"What are you thinking about so loudly?" Diego's voice didn't startle her in the least because a part of was already so attuned to him that she sensed him when he came near.

"Can you actually hear my thoughts?" she asked, slightly disturbed by the fact that she wouldn't even mind if he listened in on her thoughts.

He gave her a crooked smile and boy was he a sight to behold wearing only black jeans and a bare chest that had her mouth watering, her nipples tightening and her cunt tingling. "No, I can't hear your thoughts but I get impressions of what you're feeling. Like how you were confused about something a few seconds ago and how you're horny right now."

"Hey! I have the right to get horny from looking at beautiful abs!" she said giggling.

"I never said you couldn't. Just as long as they're my abs, that is."

"What if it's someone else's abs I'm ogling?" Aurora taunted.

"I'll gut him and I'll stuff your ass with ginger and whip that ass." He said matter of factly.

She winced. "You're so... graphic."

"Just keeping my mate in line. Now come eat breakfast."

She didn't need to be told twice. She was so hungry she could eat an entire cow and that was no joke. Being a hybrid, her metabolism made it so that she ate three times as much as normal human woman would. Good thing she had vampire genes that kept her from getting fat.

Aurora let her nose lead the way and almost ran into the kitchen. When she entered her kitchen which she rarely ever went to considering she was a horrible cook, she sighed at the sight of the mountain of pancakes dripping with maple syrup, the crisp bacon, the scrambled eggs with cheese and the steaming cups of coffee.

Aurora jumped into her chair and stretched her wings and arms out and dug in. She ate with a passion. Moaning with every bite and telling Diego he was an excellent cook in between mouthfuls of food. After finishing her third helping she leaned back in her chair and burped.

Diego stared at her with an odd expression she couldn't quite decipher; it was at that point that she thought of what a sight she would make. Nude except for the tattoos, hair mussed up and burping. She laughed hysterically at the image. I'm such a lady. Of course it wasn't just that image that made her so giddy; it was also having her mate so near to her.

When she finally stopped laughing and looked at him he was smiling at her.

"I'm sorry about that."

"About scaring me with the fact that you eat more than the Hulk or that you burped?"

"That I burped and I don't eat liked the Hulk." She said defensively.

"Sure could have fooled me." He teased and leaned back into his chair.

"I know she-wolves who eat more."

"Is that what you are? A werewolf? No... you don't have that disgusting wet dog smell. You're something else. Tell me." He ordered looking right into her eyes. She held his gaze. She would let him dominate her in bed but not anywhere else.

"No." she said simply.

"I'm your mate, I have a right to know." He said, his frustration building up.

"You are my mate but I'm not ready to tell you yet."

"You're a vampire hybrid; he went on as if she hadn't even spoken, I can tell that much."

Aurora shrugged neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

"You don't trust me." He said grudgingly.

"I don't know you."

"I'm your mate."

Again with that phrase. "A tigress might understand that but not me..." she finally said.

Diego sighed. "It means we're tied to each other. You are mine, just as much as I am yours. Betraying you, hurting you, would be like betraying, hurting myself."

She blinked. She hadn't thought of it that way and who could blame her? All that she could think about ever since they met was sex, sex and then more sex. Her body craved him; she couldn't seem to have enough of him. Yet somewhere in the recess of her soul, she knew that it was more than carnal pleasure that tied them together. It was something beyond that. Something permanent... Aurora stopped that train of thought because she had commitment issues. Ever since she was a child the idea of finding that one person scared the fuck out of her.

"Give me some time." She whispered more to herself than him.

"I'm willing to give you all the time you need." He said tenderly, leaning with his elbows on the table "All I ask is one thing."

Their eyes met and something intimate passed between them. Diego looked at her as if she was the only female on earth. It touched her. Despite her good looks and whatnot, no one had ever looked at her that way. Looked at her as if they were looking all the way into her soul. The amazing thing was that she felt like she could look into his soul and he would... welcome her.

"What?" Aurora asked reluctantly, praying that he wouldn't say something that would ruin this perfect moment.

"You take no other to your bed. Just me." He said. A hint of vulnerability showing in his amber eyes.

She smiled. "I think you're enough to satisfy me."

He raised an eyebrow. "Well then let me make sure that I'm the only man you need."

In a flash, he stood in front of her, lifting her body as if she didn't weigh a thing. She giggled all the way to the bedroom.

*************************************

Diego relished the girly squeaks and whimpers his mate made as he nipped and sucked at her. He found out that she had a sensitive spot right under her jaw that made her moan. He swallowed the sounds of her pleasure as he devoured. His cat was delighted by the fact that gave as good as she got. Even better, actually.

Aurora ripped his jeans away and straddled him, putting his throbbing cock right at the entrance of her sweet, hot pussy. She rocked back and forth, teasing him and bit her neck reprimanding his mate playfully. His hands roamed her back and found the junction where her wings grew out of her back. He caressed the spot, the softness of the tiny feathers enticing his fingers and delighting his tiger. Aurora let out a loud groan that went straight to his cock and arched her body against his chest. Her wings spread out to their full length and with the morning rays of the sun streaming through the windows haloing around her silver hair, she looked like an angel. His angel.

"Looks like I found another sweet spot." He said his voice a growl as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. A trickle of her cunt juice trailed out her opened pussy lips and down his cock.

She squirmed and tried to lower her body onto his cock but he was having none of that. Diego dug his fingers, claws extended, into his mate's curvy hips. Holding her in place and at the same time marking her.

"Please, she whimpered, I need you." her silver eyes glowed with sexual hunger and he almost gave in but both him and his tiger were determined to show their female that he was in charge when it came to sex. He would choose when and if he would give her pleasure.

Diego was about to tell her as much when he heard the door to her apartment opening, his shifter hearing picking up on the small sound of the handle creaking but he was not alarmed. His cat knew it was two of his pride brothers who had come after he'd called them as he made breakfast for his mate. He had also opened the lock for them.

Diego wasn't sure if Aurora had heard them seeing as how there were two rooms between her bedroom and the living room, since she was part vampire and part something else he didn't know, he wasn't sure if her hearing was acute as his. Judging from the way her body tensed and the way her head snapped in the direction of her living room, he knew she heard.

She turned to him and just as she was about to tell him something he cut her off. "Don't be alarmed. It's my pride brothers. I asked them to come when you were asleep." He said loudly enough for Camden and Xander to hear him so that they would know when it was okay to enter the bedroom for what he had planned. "I called them here because it is customary for an Alpha's Seconds to watch while he takes his mate for the first time. I know this isn't our first time, he continued before she could point that out, but it'll do. I'm not going to force you to do this if you aren't ready. It's your choice."

For a split second he thought she would cuss him out but his mate surprised him as a mischievous smile spread across her face and the lust returned into her eyes. "I thought you didn't want to share me."

His cat snarled at the very idea. "They will not touch you. They will only watch."

Her smile turned sultry once again making his throbbing cock ache for her. Another trickle of her pussy juice trailed down his shaft. "I see my mate likes having an audience."

His Seconds took that as their cue to open the door and walk into the bedroom. The moment they walked in their nostrils flared as the sweet scent of his mate's arousal had saturated the air. They both growled, their eyes zeroing in on the couple. Had it been anyone else but his Beta, Camden and his Enforcer Xander, Diego would have ripped their balls off for looking at his mate in such a manner. But there was an understanding between their cats. He needed to show the two men he trusted the most that this woman straddling him was his mate. His. Plus Aurora seemed to be getting off on it if the way she way whimpered and rocked back and forth on the head of his dick was anything to go by.

The two males took a seat, waiting for the mating to go on.

"Now?" his mate asked hopefully, trying to lower herself on his cock but prevented from doing so by his claws that were still dug into her hips.

"Turn around." He growled his voice more animal than man.

Aurora did as she was ordered. He loosened his grip on her hips and tiny beads of blood trailing down her thighs as she turned and straddled him, Reverse Cowgirl style. For a moment he feared he had hurt but her short legs allowed him to remain upright, he managed to see her fangs extended and poking between her scarlet lips. His own teeth transformed into that of his feline counterpart's. Her eyes were glued on the two men, who sported huge bulges at the front of their jeans, as she slid her pussy down on his cock. Diego's hands immediately closed back on her hips and pushed her back up until just the head of his cock was inside her.

"Did I say you could take my cock in your pussy?" he asked explicitly so that the two tigers watching them didn't miss a thing.

Aurora whimpered and her body trembled as she tried to control herself as her cunt clenched and unclenched on the head of his cock. Diego could feel her need pulsing through their mating. Need for us, his cat delighted.

He grazed his sharp fangs down her perfectly arched back, tracing an intricate tattoo that started from the back of her neck and went all the way down to the crack of her round ass. Just like the tattoo he didn't touch that spot where her wings met her back, he teased her. "I asked you a question." He reminded.

"N-n-no..." she stuttered, her fangs biting into her lower lip and drawing blood. Unconsciously her tongue darted out and licked the scarlet liquid. Something about that was unbelievably sexy. Maybe it was the way her pussy clenched hard but he was a hair's breadth away from losing control and pummeling into her until she gushed out her sweet cunt juice all over him and he pumped her full of cum.

"No what?" he snarled, nicking a spot on her back that immediately healed.

"No you didn't allow me to take your cock in my pussy, Sir." She whispered huskily, baring her neck to him in submission. Both man and cat loved the fact that this dominant female submitted to him. She didn't know it yet but she already trusted him.

Diego pulled his mate down hard on his cock and was pleased at how wet she was and how she took all of his cock to the hilt, the walls of her pussy tightening like a vise around his dick. They both groaned loudly.

Already at the end of his patience, Diego pumped in and out of Aurora, holding nothing back because judging by the way she met him thrust for thrust, he was sure she could take whatever he had. The sounds of skin slapping against skin and the squelching sounds her pussy made as he pistoned in and out of her coupled with the intoxicating scent of her arousal was making him delirious with lust. Her moans grew louder as she got nearer to her climax.

His slid over to the front and he slapped her pussy hard. "Don't you dare cum." He snarled against her ear as he slapped her pussy again and again. Aurora moaned, begging for permission to cum but he denied her release, slapping her mound every time. The pussy spanking was turning her on even more, Diego could feel her mounting pleasure through their bond so he felt the exact moment her control slipped and she gave in to orgasm. Taking him along with her. He sunk his fangs in her shoulder, marking her as his. Her cunt milked his cock for it was worth and he spurted jet after jet of hot cum into her. He didn't know how long it lasted, couldn't tell where he ended and she began. The connection they shared sent them into a spiral of ecstasy.

When they came down from their high, his mate was slumped forward and would have fallen if his arms weren't holding her tightly to his chest. Her wings were trembling slightly. He smiled, and lazily licked at the healing wound that would soon be another mark that she belonged to him.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

Diego had completely forgotten their audience so much he had been lost in pleasuring his mate. He looked up to see Camden grinding his teeth and holding the armrest in a death grip. Xander who was usually stoic and indifferent had beads of sweat trailing down his temples and he humped the air none too subtly. The bulges in their pants looked painful so Diego took pity on them.

"Go on both of you." he said chuckling.

"And please don't cum on my bathroom floor, do it in the sink. It'll wash away easier. Oh and don't use any of my towels. Jizz messes up Egyptian cotton." Aurora warned, her head lay back against his shoulder, eyes closed.

The two males headed out of the bedroom with confused expression. Probably, like him, wondering what on earth Egyptian cotton was.

Aurora rubbed his arms with his semi hard cock still inside her as he suckled on her neck and played with her nipples.

"Are you... purring?" she asked her tone curious.

"Felines tend to do that." He said with a chuckle.

"Hmmmm..."

He had never held a woman after sex, never wanted to either except with Aurora. Diego mused as he lifted his mate and laid her on the bed. He looked down at her body. She was perfect. Her tattoos covered her body as if they were made up of the softest lace. Her breasts were full with brown nipples that he was going to spend hours suckling on. Her silver eyes were locked onto his cock that was covered in a mix of their cum. "I think you should clean up the mess your cunt made."

She beamed up at him. "With pleasure, Sir." She was about to climb off the bed but he shook his head.

"Lie on your back and put your head at the edge of the bed." He ordered, loving the way she obeyed submissively.

Diego picked up his jeans from where it had been thrown on the floor and slid the leather belt out of the hoops. He knelt in front of his mate, positioning his cock on his mate's swollen lips.

"While you suck my cock, I'm going to punish your disobedient little cunt for cumming without permission earlier."

"But-"

He cut her off by smacking the belt on her pussy. "I've seen how fast you heal. The sting from the belt will only last a second. Now get to sucking that cock before I decide on a more painful punishment."

That was all the warning she needed. Aurora was an impeccable cocksucker. It took only a few minutes for him to cum but he made sure to whip her pussy hard and fast enough that the sting lasted more than a second. Even so her pussy was dripping.

"Is my little slut a masochist as well as an exhibitionist?" he asked with a grin as she knelt on the bed and gyrated her hips.

"Yes, Sir." She panted.

He chuckled. "But you're not allowed to cum and if you ever do so again without permission, I'll make sure to punish you in a very unpleasant way."

"But Siiiiiiir!" she pouted adorably.

Diego laughed. Later he would realize that this was the moment he started falling in love with her. The mating bond assured a connection but love was another thing all on its own. Aurora was his prize.

Now how to win her trust? And to tell her that he wanted her to move in with him like... now. That very day. In fact he had told Xander and Camden to bring a U-haul. She would let him dominate her in bed but in no other aspects of her life and he was fine with that, actually liked the two sides of her. Liked very much the fact that she only showed her submissive side to him...

"Nyx." She said, interrupting his thoughts.

"What?"

"You asked me what I was, she whispered her eyes never leaving his. My mother is the Goddess of Night. Nyx. My dad is the first vampire, Cassius."

To be continued...

TanithLow
TanithLow
117 Followers