Playing Games

Story Info
Rose McGowan's secret life is in danger of being exposed.
30.2k words
4.83
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Disclaimer: This is an erotic story. You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community and not be offended by the contents of it. If you are not 18, live in an overly repressed community, or are easily offended, move on. This is not for you.

This story is fiction and as such is protected under the first amendment. The people referred to in this story do not behave this way in real life, this is a fantasy and any resemblance to real people or situations is merely a coincidence. Any copyrighted names, works, etc. remain property of their respective owner(s).

This story may not be redistributed.

Comments, suggestions, even criticism is welcome. You can reach me through the CONTACT tab on my profile.

*

By now anyone who has read more than one of my stories will have come to realize that I write some mushy stuff. I think it's because I'm a closet romantic. Also, I treat women with respect in real life, and the characters in my stories will always treat them with respect. Always. That doesn't mean the sex has to be goopy romantic stuff all the time, but I will never do anything that is nonconsensual. If that's not your cup of tea, so be it. If you like fluff, this might be your kind of story.

This story is set in KMB's Harem universe. It is with KMB's kind permission that I was even able to write this, so Thank You KMB, I do appreciate you letting me play in the Harem and I now return Rose to you, a little used, a little bruised, but with a big fat smile on her face. If you aren't familiar with KMB's 'The Harem' you might want to check it out. You won't be disappointed.

If you are not familiar with 'The Harem' then there will be a few paragraphs, not many at all, that will not make much sense to you, but I do not believe this will get in the way of your enjoyment of the story. So if you like Rose McGowan, read on.

A very sincere thanks to all the authors who spend so much of their time and effort to bring these stories to us all. Your efforts are much appreciated.

And now the story --

Playing Games

By TNP

MF, FF, MFF - cons, oral, anal

* * * * * * * * *

Thursday 4:38pm

Pace pace pace pace pace.

"Why the hell haven't they called?"

Pace pace pace pace pace.

I looked up at the woman pacing back and forth in front of me. We'd already been through this a couple of times, so I didn't bother to respond.

Pace pace pace pace pace.

"Don't they realize the potential to this story? This could be the biggest scandal in Hollywood... ever!"

Let's see. A couple dozen, maybe even more, of Hollywood's hottest female entertainers shacking up in a Malibu mansion for some serious lesbian fun. Yeah, I guess that qualifies as potentially big as far as scandals go, although I think it more closely resembles the shared fantasies of unknown millions of men, including myself. But I guess nothing says it couldn't be both. Except, in my version of the fantasy, I'm the live-in pool boy and whenever some of the girls get tired of the all veggie lifestyle they come to me for some seriously deep dicking.

"What are you smiling about?"

I quickly wiped the smile from my face and looked up to Serena, who had stopped pacing and come to a rest before me, "Nothing! Just thinking about the reaction people are going to have when you break this story!"

"Uh huh. And that's if I break the story. Remember, we don't have much more than innuendo and rumor to go on, that's why we need to take a more direct approach. Listen, why don't we go over the players again while we wait."

At that Serena moved over to her desk, opening a drawer and pulling out a manila file folder, which she tossed on my lap.

"Here, everything we know is in there. We're going to..."

Her cell phone rang and she immediately snapped it open, "Altschul... Yes... Yes... I'm sure of it... Yes... Wednesday at 2. We'll be there... Yes... I understand... Yes... Thank you... Bye."

Ending the call she looked over to where I was sitting, flipping through the contents of the folder, "We're in. We've got an interview with one of the Queen Bee's herself next Wednesday at 2:00pm. The arrangements are being made."

I looked down at the photo in my hand. Staring back at me was a black-haired beauty, with gorgeous brown eyes. Her face reflected her mixed heritage of Irish and French and she seemed to have taken the best elements from both, the full red lips of her mother combined with skin so pale and so perfect that she almost looked like a porcelain doll. A porcelain doll with a secret.

I gazed at the picture of Rose McGowan intently. It was a candid from some red carpet event and she stood there smiling for the camera, looking for all the world like just another Hollywood starlet. But there was something about her smile, it was more of a smirk really, an almost Mona Lisa like quality, something that hinted of her secret and suggested that maybe, just maybe, if you were good enough, she might let you in on it. What you had to be good at was part of Rose's secret, but whatever it was, you'd better be damn good. Because according to the image in the photo, Rose McGowan had an edge to her and she did not suffer fools gladly.

The picture also said Rose has really great tits. Hey, it was a great photo.

Serena was standing over me looking down at the photograph as well, "That's her, Rose McGowan. We're meeting her next Wednesday at 2:00pm at her apartment in town."

"Should be interesting."

Serena took a seat on the couch next to me, "Interesting! If the stories are true this gal has more notches on her bedpost than Cher has plastic surgeons!"

Still looking down at the picture I replied "I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you?" then I continued in a softer voice, "But, man! Can you imagine what it must be like at that mansion?"

Realizing I had spoken that last part out loud I quickly looked over to Serena. She was sitting there staring out into space with a small smile on her lips. A smile that I was quite familiar with. All I had to do was look down at the picture in my hand to see its twin. Well, well. Rose wasn't the only one with a secret. Seems Serena was holding back on me.

"Almost." she said in an equally soft voice.

I took a longer look at the woman beside me, at the distant gaze on her face, the smile playing on her lips that threatened at any moment to blossom into a full grown grin. Could it be? Did I have company while cleaning that pool in Malibu? Could Serena be seeing herself at play in the mansion with Rose and the others? Fuck! I'd never get into her pants if that were the case!

But it would certainly make for a fascinating time come Wednesday.

Oh well, at least I could have some fun calling her on it, "What are you smiling about?"

Clearing her throat and trying hard not to look like she'd been caught with her hand in the nookie jar, Serena came up with as equally lame a response as I had earlier, "Nothing! Just thinking about... the story! Just thinking about the story!"

Actually, that was even more lame than my response had been, "Uh huh. So what's the plan?"

Wednesday 1:51pm

"And I'm telling you that I have an appointment to meet Rose McGowan at this address today at 2:00pm."

"Ma'am I don't care what you say, your name isn't in the book and unless you're in the book you are not getting upstairs."

"What are you trying to hide? Does Rose McGowan live here or not? You're trying to hide something from me."

"Ma'am I'm not hiding..."

"Of course I live here. Why else would I agree to meet you here?"

We turned around to face the new entry to our conversation with the security guard. Standing there in a blue tube top with a cream colored leather miniskirt was Rose McGowan, our interviewee for the day. She moved past us to the guard's station to accept the small bundle of mail he was holding out for her.

"Sorry about the confusion Andy, I guess I forgot to tell you these people were coming by today."

"That's okay Miss McGowan. It's no problem at all. If you could just have your guests sign in here we'll be all set."

Rose looked to where Serena and I were standing and walked over to us, "You I know, but you..." she ran a finger up my forearm before continuing, "... I don't know. Yet."

Serena held a hand out to Rose, who accepted it, giving it a firm shake before letting go, "Hi. I'm Serena Altschul and this is my cameraman, Dennis Parker."

"Hello Dennis, it's nice to meet you."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I held out my hand and Rose shook it, hanging on to it just a second or two longer than was absolutely necessary before releasing it and turning back to the security guard.

"If you'll sign in we can go upstairs."

Wednesday 1:57pm

Rose let us in to her apartment and led us to the living room. Serena was looking all around her, while trying not to appear like she was looking all around her, but judging by the tiny smile on Rose's lips I don't think she was being successful. I watched Serena quietly as I unpacked the camera equipment. It was sometimes surprising how much information could be gleaned before an interview just by engaging in some discreet snooping.

"This is a nice place you have here."

"Thanks. I like it. It's not as big as some others but it's close to work and it's got a great view of the city at night. All in all, not too shabby."

"You live here full time then?"

Rose looked up at that, some surprise showing on her face, "Well, yeah, this is my apartment. That's the second time you've questioned whether I live here. Where else would I live?"

Serena had moved over to the wall of windows that looked out over the city, "Oh, I don't know, maybe at your boyfriend's place..."

"I don't have a boyfriend just now. I'm not in serious dating mode at the moment."

"Okay. If you say you live here fulltime I believe you."

Rose's look sharpened. She stared intently at Serena for a moment trying to figure out what the blonde was up to, but after a few seconds she gave up, apparently not finding what she was looking for in the older girl's face. Instead she switched gears and went for another approach.

"So my manager wasn't real specific about this interview. Something about a fluff piece for CNN about rising female stars in Hollywood. Trials, tribulations, stuff like that."

Serena turned back from the windows, "Something like that, yeah. You ready?"

That last part was to me. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up and waited for Serena to give the signal.

"We're ready to go. Why don't we take a seat and we can start the interview. Any preferences where we do this?"

Rose gestured over to a free standing couch by the far wall, "Well there is a conversation pit. Seems appropriate for an interview."

The conversation 'pit' wasn't really a pit, since it wasn't sunken below floor level, but it was a pretty good spot to conduct an interview with the couch opposite two overstuffed chairs and a coffee table in between them. The couch and chairs ran perpendicular to the wall which featured a large working fireplace. With nothing behind the couch or either chair it was possible to maneuver completely around the area making it perfect for me to tape in.

Serena and Rose each sat on the couch, Rose to my left, half turned in her seat, her left arm on the back of the couch and her head propped up by her hand. She pulled her left leg onto the sofa and tucked it under her, leaving her right foot on the floor for the time being. Given the length, or lack thereof, of her skirt I would have to be careful when taping her. Wouldn't want to give the good folks at CNN apoplexy.

Serena took a seat to my right, facing mostly outward with both feet on the floor and turned slightly in to the couch, allowing her to switch easily between facing Rose or the camera. I was going to have to be pretty careful with her as well. Her skirt might not have been as short as Rose's, but it would never be called long, and she was wearing a white blouse open practically to the navel, and as usual, she had neglected to wear a bra.

We ran through a quick check of the camera, light, sound levels and whatnot and when all checked out Serena began, "Okay, we're here today with Rose McGowan, star of the TV Series 'Charmed'. Rose has been kind enough to agree to answer a few questions for us. Hello Rose and thank you for agreeing to this interview."

I pulled back, bringing Rose into the frame as she said her hellos, "Hi. I'm happy to be here."

Back to Serena, "Before we get started lets do a short bio on Rose. Rose McGowan, born September 5th, 1973 in Florence Italy. She moved to the US at age 9..."

I tuned Serena out while she droned on about Rose's biography. I had been working with her long enough to know her rhythm and I felt pretty comfortable that I wouldn't miss anything or screw up when it came time to switch to Rose. Sure enough, I caught the last part of Serena's recap of Rose's involvement in the cult Children of God in Italy and switched to Rose in time for her answer.

"Yeah, I was born into the cult, but my parents took me away from it when I was 5. That's why we came to the US, to get away from the cult."

Serena moved on to other topics, advancing rapidly through Rose's life and getting some really good responses from the dark-haired beauty. It was actually a pretty good interview. Rose was charming and witty and playful, and beneath it all there was an undercurrent, a barely veiled sexuality that was always present, just waiting for a chance to get out.

We were about twenty minutes into it when Serena's cell phone rang. She looked down at the caller ID and told me to stop taping.

"I've got to take this. Is there somewhere where I can..."

Rose pointed to the terrace, "Why don't you take it out there. Reception's better and you'll have some privacy."

As soon as Serena was outside Rose stood up and snapped open her own cell phone, walking over to stand in front of me as she dialed, "Yeah it's me... I'm not sure yet... I don't know... I'm handling it... Hang on."

She put her call on hold and tucked the phone under her chin while she reached up and grabbed the elastic of her tube top, pulling it down and allowing both breasts to spring free. Before I could even react she reached down and grabbed my right hand and pulled it up, slamming it onto her left boob. I was too shocked to say a word. I was not too shocked to gently squeeze the flesh of her breast repeatedly.

While I stood there kneading her breast she resumed her phone conversation, "I'm back... Working on it as we speak... I'll let you know... Bye."

Rose put the phone away and turned to address me in a no-nonsense voice, "Dennis, I think I need a little help here. Would you like to help me?"

My voice cracking, I croaked out a reply "Yes."

"Good boy. Why don't you tell me what's really going on here."

When I didn't respond she upped the ante, "Tell me what you know and I'll see to it that you are rewarded beyond your wildest fantasies."

"Wha... Wha... Wha... What kind of reward?" I could not be bought. Not for any amount of money.

Rose gave me a look that can only be described as calculating, "You help me out of this and I will fuck you from here 'til Sunday. Any hole. Any time. As often as you are physically able. Promise. All you have to do is tell me what's going on and help me when I ask. Deal?"

Oh. That kind of reward. Wha'd'ya know, I could be bought after all. Well at least I wasn't cheap. Easy perhaps, but not cheap.

"Dennis? I'm up against a clock here. I need an answer."

My mouth had gone dry and my heart was hammering in my throat. Speech was literally impossible for me at that moment. I nodded my head vigorously.

"Good boy. Now spill."

It took a few seconds for me to get my mouth working again. When I finally did I told Rose everything she wanted to know. What Serena was looking for, what she knew for fact, what she had from third parties but couldn't corroborate, and what she only suspected. When I was done Rose stood there silently for a minute, mulling it over, while I continued to fondle her breast. I could see that something was going on behind those liquid brown pools of hers, but I had no idea what she was thinking. This gal should consider playing in one of those celebrity poker games, she doesn't have a single tell.

When she finally did respond it was not at all what I expected, "There's nothing going on between you two, right?"

"What? No, of course not."

"But you want her? You want to be with her?"

I was feeling a bit alarmed, her perception was uncanny, "What gave you that impression?"

"Little things. Like the way you look at her when you think she can't see you, or the constant readjustments you make to your pants every time she crosses or uncrosses her legs. Or the not so subtle peeks down her blouse. Stuff like that. She has nice tits by the way. So, do you want her or not?"

I was floored. I thought I was being so cool, so cautious, hiding my desires so well, and twenty minutes with Rose and I was an open book. Not even. I was a short story. With pictures.

There didn't seem to be any reason for me to deny it, "Yes."

Rose stared at me for another minute, "Okay. I can work with this. In fact..." she looked at me with a devious smile, "... I think I can have a lot of fun with this. And remember, you do what I say when I say it and it's you and me for the rest of the week. Now here comes Serena. Make like nothing's happened."

We stood there for another second and then Rose raised an eyebrow before looking down at her chest.

Oh.

I reluctantly removed my hand from her breast and she snapped her tube top into place while moving back over to the couch to sit down.

Serena reentered the room looking a little less happy than when she left. She moved to my side and in a soft voice said "That was the producer. He said the lawyers are watching this one very closely, and unless we can nail this tight he's going to kill the story. Innuendo, rumor and hearsay are not going to be enough to take this to the next phase, we need something concrete."

"Like what?"

"An admission from Rose would do it. I'm going to have to confront her."

There was nothing really for me to say to that. Serena was the reporter, I was just the cameraman and this had been part of the plan all along. If Rose was going to get out of this she was going to have to do it mostly on her own. I was limited in what I could do, but that didn't mean I wouldn't try. They have a maxim in Afghanistan, something they say with a great deal of pride - An Afghani can never be bought. He can only be rented for a while. -- Well I felt the same way. And I had been rented through Sunday.

Serena turned back to face Rose, "Sorry about that. Assignment editors, always want to know when you'll be filing."

"No problem. It gave Dennis and me a chance to get to know one another a little. Right Dennis?"

"Right Rose."

Serena wasn't really paying attention to us and she moved back to the couch without responding. When she settled back in she looked up at the camera and returned to her questioning. Rose slipped right into interview mode as well, any indication that she was worried about the direction it was heading completely hidden.

Instead of operating on autopilot as I usually do for these things I was paying rapt attention to the give and take between the two women, especially some of the gems coming from Rose, "... creeped me out. I bet if you took off her little hat she'd have like big huge furry blue hair..."

But my favorites came in rapid succession a little while later, "Basically, my life as a young woman is to be sexually harassed as much as possible..."

I could see Serena's eyebrows going up on that one. She was close to the opening she had been looking for.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
123456...9