Playing Games Ch. 06

Story Info
Young BW plays high-stake with her heart.
2.1k words
3.92
11.1k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was the routine, tease Rich during the day and fuck off the frustration and sexual tension with Ezra at night. But as I sat in that class pondering my next move toward completely dominating Rich, I realized I truly didn't want the game to end.

Because the end would ultimately mean someone would have to win and someone would have to lose, and there are no ties in love. Because as the song says, "...when a heart breaks, no it don't break even."

I began to determine the truth of my situation, I was in too deep. I had jumped head first into a game that I couldn't say for sure I would win anymore.

Although, I was burrowed under Rich's skin, he was slowly but surely breaking down my hard exterior. Chipping at it bit by bit, until my vunerable heart was beginning to show. And the only remedy I could think of was to end it and take my chances.

I would sleep with Rich not out of lust or love, but out of obligation. I had to win. I had to win all that he stole from me. I had to make him pay for breaking the heart of an innocent young girl and crippling her without even the slightest clue. I had to win me back.

I loved Ezra but I wanted to love me too. I wanted to feel the weight of insecurity and rejection lifted off of me by my own authority. So I made arrangements. I cancelled my plans with Ezra citing a late night cram session and I drove to Rich's place.

When he opened the door, a look of surprise was on his face and I smiled.

"May I come in?" He nodded before letting me in.

His place was small compared to Ezra's and didn't look nearly as lived in as Ezra's either. Everything was black and white, and looked untouchable with random pieces of art everywhere.

"Nice place. Really chic." I commented nonchalantly.

I looked at him then, and realized he was naked except for a pair of silk boxers. I scanned his heavily defined chest, complete with huge pecs and rippling abs, his tree trunk sized thighs, and his semi-erect penis, and I simply smiled.

"Were you waiting for me Rich? Cause I couldn't wait anymore."

He stared at me as I began to strip. His gaze getting ever the darker with each step and each piece of clothing, that I took toward him and that I took off. When I was completely bare, I stopped.

"Come to me."

And as if entranced Rich followed my command, with his dick leading the way. When he was directly in front of me, he reached for me. I took a step back from him and spoke,

"You do as I command. Do you understand? This is my show and will go my way."

He nodded and I laughed.

"Good. Now kneel."

He looked down at me, challenging my authority. I motioned to the ground then looked back up to his face as if to say, "Knees to Floor. NOW." He saw that I was serious and he gave in. When he was on the floor, I smiled down at him.

"Good baby. Now I want you to watch me but don't touch."

My eyes never left his as I licked my fingers and began pleasuring myself. I watched as Rich struggled to restrain himself and that just made me hotter. I began fingerfucking myself with one hand as I pinched my aching nipples with the other.

"Rich this is what you do to me."

I moaned as my body began shaking with the sensations moving through my body. I rested my leg on his shoulder as I fucked myself harder. I practically came on his face but surprisingly he didn't crack under the pressure. He touched me only once, and that was to support me as I climaxed.

When the effects of my orgasm began to subside, I withdrew my fingers and put them to his lips. He hungrily sucked them into his mouth and I mewed before speaking.

"You made me come without even touching me baby. Now look at the mess I made. I need you to lick it up."

Rich happily obliged lapping at my pussy like the dog he was. When I was on the brink of coming I pushed his face from my pussy and walked away.

"Follow." I instructed as I made my way to the back of his apartment to his bedroom.

I stopped in his doorway and my eyes focused on his bed. It was king sized with black silk sheets that made me want to get swept away in their dark softness. Yet, when I took a step toward it I couldn't move to sit on it or touch it at all. It felt as if there was an invisible barrier holding me back from moving onto the bed.

I guess he saw my hesitation because he spoke for the first time that night.

"You know you don't have to do this right?"

I turned to find him standing in the doorway staring at me.

"Yeah. I kind of do."

He began walking toward me and I fought the urge to back away. "Why do you have to?"

We were face to face now, or more like face to chest because he towered over me. I lifted my chin to glare at him and was astonished to find legitimate concern in his eyes.

"Because I need you to need me. Like I needed you back then."

This was the truest thing I'd allowed myself to think let alone say about how I felt toward him since this whole thing started. I watched his eyes search my face and I desperately tried to put out a neutral front, but my words had shown that there was a chink in my armor, which Rich completely broke with his next sentiment. "Ashley. I've always needed you and always will."

Then his lips were on mine and all hope of winning the game was over. I melted into his embrace reaching on tiptoes to get more of him, as he dominated my mouth.

He lifted me into his arms and my legs found a home around his waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. We kissed hungrily as he placed me on his bed, but when he pulled away from me I immediately felt self conscious.

I guess the fear registered on my face because he kissed me softly whispering,

"I don't want you to be afraid of me Ashley because this time I'm giving you all of me, so all you have to do is take it."

And I did. I pushed Rich onto his back and just looked at him. He was simply breathtaking and I just wanted to memorize the view. All my senses honed in on him, so I took my time as I discovered his body. I was intoxicated by his strong scent. It was a mix between his cologne and natural musk and it drove me crazy.

I tasted and touched him all over, taking my time as I kissed, licked, and caressed every portion of him. I let my tongue circle his nipples and drift down the lines of his abs to his beautiful black cock, and knowing that he was at my mercy just heightened my sex drive to a whole nother level so before I knew it I was sucking his dick like his come would save my life.

Rich moaned and grabbed my hair, fucking my face as I deep-throated him. My moans vibrated on his dick and when I peered at him, I saw his head was thrown back and his eyes were closed, as he murmured my name over and over again. I cupped his sack in my hands as he pumped into my mouth. When I squeezed his balls in my hand I instantly felt his hot jets of come slide down my throat and I swallowed all he could give to me.

When I released his dick from my mouth, he drew me up by my shoulders and kissed me hard. His kisses were always rough and this was no exception. It bruised my lips leaving them swollen but wanting. He gruffly grabbed my hips and positioned me on his lap.

"Touch me, baby just like that." Rich instructed between kisses.

I rubbed my hands along his shaft, up and down, only stopping to swirl his pre-cum over the tip with my thumb. He moaned and I switched my motions and began grinding his dick against my clit.

I could feel how slick his dick was with my juices and I gave him what was supposedly "the look" before lifting my hips up and slowly bringing them all the way down so that he was buried in my pussy. I lifted again until only the tip was inside and then slide all the way back down which garnered a groan from Rich's lips. I did this for a while up and down slowly, just taking my time to ride him. Taking him deeper with each thrust until I was reeling from the sensations. I felt Rich's hands on my hips guiding me up and down at a faster pace and soon I found myself palms flat on his chest and back arched as my climax began to register in my core. He continued to slam me down onto his dick as I rubbed my clit.

"Come for me baby. Just let it go." Rich growled as he drilled into me.

And just like that I did. My pussy clenched and my nails dug into his chest as I screamed my release. Rich grabbed my breast as he followed suit and came within me. Then I collapsed onto his chest and we laid there breathing heavily for what seemed to be an eternity.

"I have to go."

I whispered, but I made no effort to move.

"Did you get what you wanted?" Rich asked as his fingers tangled in my hair.

"I don't know."

And I truly didn't know. I had come to his place to end the game and walk out a winner but I had ended up a willing loser. I allowed myself to get lost in his affection, his words, his embrace, and had therefore set myself up for defeat. I got up then and went back into his living area to get my clothes and put them on. The game was officially over.

"You know I love you right."

I turned and there stood Rich in all his glory with the most genuine look I'd ever seen on his face. I looked at Rich in confusion.

"You what?!"

Rich ran his hand over his face and said it again.

"I love you Ashley. I've never said that to anyone before and I probably won't say it to anyone other than you either."

"You don't mean that. It's the sex talking."

He began walking toward me and I took a step back.

"No Ashley, it's me talking. I love you and was an idiot to let you slip out of my life before, but I won't let it happen again. I'm gonna fight for you this time. And I'm going to win."

I was dumbfounded so I simply walked out. When I got in the car I began to cry and the tears wouldn't stop. All that had happened was my fault. I felt like the dumbest person who had ever walked the Earth. My tears fell and represented every emotion I felt. Guilt, anger, joy all mixed to make one helluva crying session.

I felt guilty because I had just cheated on the one person in the world who I knew loved me. Anger primarily at myself for being dumb enough to believe that something good would come out of the stupid game I'd been playing. Oh and joy because Rich had said what I'd been secretly hoping he'd say to me since the beginning. "I love you Ashley."

I knew it was stupid to get giddy over that but I couldn't help it. Deep down all I'd ever wanted was to hear him say those words to me. "But what about Ezra?" My conscious nagged.

I loved Ezra I truly did. He was my lover and best friend. So I didn't feel right lying and acting like I hadn't done anything wrong and that like everything was okay and I wouldn't. I wiped my face and set off for home.