Playing Hard at the Nude Beach

Story Info
First date at nudist beach creates possibilities.
1.8k words
4.12
134.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been to a nude beach before. My new girlfriend, Ashley, was a nudism convert, and talked me into going with her to a very secluded nude beach. We had been on a few dates, and although our dates were heating up, I had never seen her naked. I thought it would be a nice pre-sexual introduction to her body—a precursor to sex with her!

We parked near a secluded area. There were a few other cars scattered about in this remote section of the Southern California coast.

Ashley is an attractive 38 year old. Her bust is full—I did feel her up on our last date—and her body is slim. Her hair is shoulder length and has a few gray hairs showing.

I am a little older, 40, and keep in good shape. I am slender, with a flat stomach, strong legs, and tight ass—and have been blessed with a huge, thick cock! (Yes, I am proud of it. Of course, I am about pleasing women in bed. And I do.)

I saw a sprinkling of nude bathers in the distance, as we descended down a dirt path to a multi-coved area. We found a nice spot and settled down. She was quick to pull off her top, revealing some gorgeous, melon shaped breasts. Nice brown nipples, some stretch marks, but nice. I couldn't wait to suck on those babies!

Patience and self-control would have to be the order of the day, here at the beach. I didn't want to come off too horny—although I was. And I know there are unwritten "nudist rules" about having sex or even getting erections in public.

She stepped out of her shorts and panties, and revealed her thick bush. Her ass was a little too flabby for my taste, but what the hell, overall she was hot! She wiggled into a sitting position and looked up at me.

I shaded her as I stood, giving her a little strip show. I let my bathing suit drop and stepped out it. My cock was not hard, but was plump and growing just a bit.

She looked right up at "it", before looking up at my face. I thought I saw a sparkle in her eyes. Was she imagining sex with me? Could she guess there was a nine-inch cock in her future? This was cool.

Of course, I fantasized us fucking that evening, after returning from the beach. I had not had a good sex date in a few months. I don't masturbate as often as I would like, and so, my balls were very full.

As we hung out there, we had a nice talk. I strategically told her I liked her body, and she seemed to like that. She looked at me, and her eyes darted down to my cock again, lingering for a few seconds longer than she had to. That got me excited, and my cock started to twitch and grow some more. (I was still in control, though.)

She looked up at me and said she also liked my body. At that point, a girl's voice interrupted us. Coming down the sandy cliff trail, was a topless, teenaged girl. I knew she had a daughter, but I did not expect to see her here at this nudist beach. This was a very surreal first meeting, to say the least. My cock continued to get plump. (Self-control, self-control, man!)

Dawn. was eighteen years old, but looked a sweeter sixteen, with her small, perky breasts and the compact shape of a ballet dancer. Large, blue eyes, an upturned nose, and full lips animated her face. Her hair was light brown and short. She looked right at my cock, I swear, and then up at my face, just like her Mom.

Much of the conversation with Ashley was a blur. I don't recall much of what she said, since my attention was now on Dawn. Ashley's voice sounded distant and muted. Here I was, half-hard and naked, exposing myself to a the topless daughter of my nude date.

Dawn was almost too casual and seemed very free in her semi-nude state. The pride and ignorance of youth was in full play here. She sat Indian style, facing us. I tried to act casual, but my heart was pounding, and I was trying to keep my cock from going rock hard. (This was virtually impossible at this point.)

When Dawn, squirmed out of her bottoms, I lost the erection battle. My cock became a nine-inch rocket. She shaved her pussy and it looked smooth, tight and pink. I just let my cock do what it had to—get rock hard.

Ashley gasped when she noticed it, and spoke in a halting manner. She looked a bit perturbed at me. I guess I broke that nudist erection rule. (Or the daughter rule.)

Dawn made no secret that she was staring at my cock. She smiled and said, "You are really big, Rick. It is cool that you don't hide how you feel."

"Sorry about that, it is involuntary, you know." I half-joked. I looked at Ashley, and she had a nervous smile. There was a change in mood. Not sure what was going to happen.

Dawn's youthful candor was a refreshing turn on. She just kept staring at my cock. I was nervous, scared, but I felt like fucking her. Or them both. But, I was so focused on Dawn, that I really was not paying much attention to Ashley—which was not a good move.

As time wore on, exposing myself to them started to feel more natural. I realized that Dawn was of age. I did not need to feel like I was corrupting the young or anything. I did feel guilty that I now preferred Dawn to her mother. I needed to get my head together.

I needed to beat off, but that would have to wait. (This was going to be some rich material for my future masturbations—not matter what happened.)

We hung out and Dawn, teasingly, gave me a great view her round ass and pussy when she rolled over on her stomach and read a Spin magazine. She seemed to spread her legs wide, and her pussy looked wet with sweat. (Or was that arousal?)

Ashley pulled me away from that scene to go swimming. My cock had softened by then. (I had to think of fucking dead corpses, just to get it flaccid. I really hated to leave this sweet, young naked girl, but, strategically (again), I had to keep a certain balance between the two.

We had a great time in the water, and many times our naked bodies rubbed against each other. Ashley whispered in my ear that she was looking forward to spending some time with me that evening. I started to get my senses together concerning my fascination with Dawn. I knew she was too young, and that my dick was confusing my brain, once again.

Yeah, I liked being with Ashley. She started playing with my cock underwater, and in a more serious voice, told me to keep my hands off of Dawn or she would rip "it" off. At that point, she squeezed my cock. She laughed and gave me a naughty look.

Then she went under water and put my cock in her mouth. (I wondered what else was going to happen to me today. This was cool.) I got very hard as she sucked on it. She came up for air, and continued to stroke it.

"God, your big, Rich. Are you a gentle with it or rough? "

I hesitated, and said "Rough and gentle."

"Ooh, I like that," she murmured. I realized that if I played my cards right, I could have a relationship with Ashley, and have closer proximity to Dawn. And, at least, I could feast my eyes on young Dawn, maybe be her mentor or something; anything to get involved in her life would suit me fine.

Back to the beach, Dawn was on her back, spread-eagled, her little pussy looking so ready for my mouth. She raised her knee, and looked up, and asked me if I wanted to go shell collecting. I hesitated, looked at Ashley, she gave a positive nod, and I said yes.

My mind was swimming as we walked into a private cove. I was walking behind her and soaked up her young, tight bubble butt. I imagined doggy styling her. I found my cock was rock hard again, but this time, I wanted it to be.

She was babbling about something, and looked down at my cock.

"You really do have a nice cock, Rich. Mind if I…"

She did not finish her sentence, dropped to her knees on the cool, shady sand floor, and started kissing my cock head. I almost passed out in ecstasy. She licked it all over, and it swelled and throbbed. She moaned as she quickly cupped my balls while swallowing a few inches of my shaft in her small mouth. (My head was spinning!)

I knew I would not last long, and as she massaged my balls I lost it, and exploded into her warm mouth. Cum poured down her chin and down on the sand. I reached for her breasts, but she pushed me away. This was purely her thing, I realized. Like a present to me. She kept her mouth on my shrinking cock, sucking and swallowing my cum.

"I've been wanting to do that all day, Rich"

"That's great, wow!" That was all I could come up with. I felt drained and excited about what had just happened.

"We should get back – soon—and with some shells," she said. We gathered some shells and headed back. My legs were wobbly.

I should have said a lot of things to Dawn, before we got back to Ashley, like setting up a future tryst. I was more concerned that Ashley did not bust us. My cock was soft, and I had to make sure there weren't any drops of cum leaking out, which is normally the case after cumming.

We seemed to get by, and not get busted. She left after a few minutes and Ashley and I ended up having sex that night at their house. I had to be quite the stud that night, so Ashley would have no doubts that I was into her and not her daughter. Dawn, however, did stuff a pair of her panties in my pocket at the house, as a little gift, I think.

The white, cotton panties smelled of her young pussy, and I have jerked off in it many, many times since. I feel connected with her when I do that.

I am still dating Ashley, and the sex is always good. I have seen Dawn, occasionally, in the house, but have not had a tryst with her. I think about her a lot, and if nothing ever happens with her again, I will always have that memory—and her panties.