Playing in Traffic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally! This was what I needed. This was what I wanted earlier.

I ground my pussy into him with each thrust. His balls slapped against my clit. Forcing me closer and closer. I could hear his breathing quicken.

He pulled out, turned me around, and picked me up. Slamming me back onto his cock. He bounced me up and down his shaft, letting my tits slap him in the face. He caught a nipple in his teeth and bit down as he shoved my hips into his. Backing us up against the wall, he pounded my pussy. Over and over, harder, deeper. Each time he thrust, he pulled on my nipple.

I felt his dick swell and knew he was about to erupt. I felt myself slipping off into my own. Thrust, pull, slam. It built to an agonizing crescendo. My muscles began to milk him, sucking on him, coaxing him closer. Tears streamed down my face. So close. My legs were shaking. One more thrust. Harder. Please! My back slammed against the wall. I felt the heat of his cum through the condom. My head fell back. Stars lit up my eyes. I screamed and held on, digging my nails into his back. He kept hammering away. I came crashing down only to lift back up again. He wouldn't stop. Wave after wave hit me. I gasped for air; unable to catch my breath.

"Please. No more," I begged.

Slam.

"Are you sure?" he said as I twitched beneath him. " I want to make sure you are fully satisfied."

Slam

"Yes. Please. No more." I pleaded. I didn't think I had it in me to do or say more than that. I just wanted to stop. I needed to rest.

I felt us moving. To where, I had no clue. Then I felt myself being laid back on the lounge. I began to panic. Couldn't he stop? He finally disentangled himself from me. Leaving me there, weak and exposed on my back. I reached for him, trying to find where he had gone. I grasped at air. Then I felt his lips on my forehead.

"Thanks for the fun Love. I knew you'd be worth it."

I heard his footsteps as they echoed across the deck and into the house. I snatched off the blindfold hoping to get a glance of him. I stood on trembling legs and tried to follow. By the time I reached the door to the house, he had made it to the front door. I saw him turn to me, but his face was in the shadows.

"Unless you want an encore, I'd advise you to lock your door from now on. Especially if you intend on teasing people in traffic," he ordered.

I gasped in horror as I realized just who he was. I couldn't believe my little escapade from earlier had caused this. I made my way to the front door as quickly as my Jello legs could get me there. Dust from his car was still hanging in the air. Neither he nor his car were anywhere around. I hurried to lock my door as he had said. Then I thought about it. Would an encore be so bad?

I let go of the knob, turned around and headed for the shower. I was looking forward to getting stuck in traffic again.

12