Playing on Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked beautiful on the screen and beside me, the fragrance of her sex filled the room. Her pussy felt like liquid velvet and she was leaking her juices down the crack of her ass....she was getting really, really wet.....

We held each other's pleasures in our hands, the pleasure I was giving her was almost as exciting as what she was doing to me.

Heather was quickly becoming more and more aroused as I tickled her clit then massaged deep into her pussy.

"Cum for me Brent" she whispered in my ear, "I want to feel your cock pulse ....unhhh... and feel your cum on me... as I ...unghh cum......I'm getting so close...."

I was getting close now too, she was riding my fingers savagely and just as savagely she was pumping my cock.

The room was filled with our heavy breathing, groans and the wet sucking sounds of our mutual masturbation.

I could feel my ejaculate building up inside and knew I was near the top.

"Heather.....that feels SO good......15 people are watching you stroke my cock and me finger your pussy..... and they're going to SEE US CUMMM!"

"Oh GOD!!! ...."

The idea of all those people watching her was all Heather needed.

I felt her pussy twitch and her body go stiff as the first wave of her orgasm started to come down on her.

Seeing beautiful Heather in orgasm sent me over the top.

I felt my balls contract and the cum billowing up inside me......

As Heather held my cock I shot ropes of cum all over her, myself and the floor.

The juices from Heather's quivering slit were flowing freely from her now, my hand was soaked to the wrist as she bucked against my fingers in the throws of a huge orgasm.

Eventually Heather's grip on my cock relaxed and the clamp of my hand between her legs eased as our climaxes subsided.

My cum had landed on her leg and tummy and her hands were covered. She looked gorgeous in her afterglow, and when she looked at the cum on her she smiled. She didn't make an effort to wipe her legs or tummy, and rubbed the cum on her hands onto her breasts.

"MMmmmm you came buckets Brent."

"So did you...mmMmmmm, I love it!" I told her with a smile.

I stood, reached to shut off the camera, then took Heather by the hand and drew her to the bed. We both needed to lay down as our knees and muscles had turned to jelly.

"Thank-you, Heather. That was too fantastic for words."

"Mmmm, it was great for me too .... I haven't cum that hard in years....."

"Are you embarrassed that you came in front of all those people?"

"uh uh! ...NO WAY. That was so cool! .... "

"Wasn't it? .... I've never cum so hard before .....Those people got EXACTLY the show they wanted....and so did I -- you are SO sexy ...."

"Awww thanks Brent.... You sure got my juices flowing too .... Pardon the pun" she giggled. "It's been a long time since I came that hard too ... something new I think is what made it so exciting .... "

"New? - Being on camera?"

"Yes .... And I guess cumming with you too ......" she said shyly.

"I know, it was you cumming that made it so good for me..... but now that you've cum......regrets?"

"I suppose a twinge..... but it was so good ..... its hard to be sorry...."

"My feelings exactly .... I guess we REALLY have to keep this secret from Terry and Grant now" I said laughing.

She chuckled, "No kidding..... So, do you have any other secrets you keep from Terry?"

"Are you going to be my confessor?"

"Sure."

"Well", I told her, "I did meet up with a woman I met online. She was fantastic ...... she was married too and we got together for a 'secret liaison'."

"Really? I take it Terry doesn't know....."

I pointing to my balls and said, "I still have these don't I?"

Heather laughed, "Silly question. How long ago?"

"Too long ..... "

"I see ...... "

"Have you ever fooled around?" I asked, as I traced a finger along her outer thigh, her skin was soft and warm to my touch.

She smiled at me and replied, "Nope ..... I have been tempted to for a long time though... But I didn't want just a one night stand with someone I never met before, and it's a little hard to suggest with someone you do know...."

"I hear you... Ummmm....is that why you left some make-up in the bathroom here?"

"He he", she giggled "you saw that did you?" she said as she placed her hand comfortably on my arm.

"Uh huh...."

"I knew you would ... I also noticed that you never mentioned it when you went in the bathroom." She said.

"Are you kidding? If there was the slightest chance that you would come back for it tonight, I wouldn't have let you take it back."

She smiled, "I thought as much ... I knew you were attracted to me as much as I was to you, I've seen you watch me before ... it turned me on actually."

"Watching you turned me on too.... It turned me on to think of you when I had some 'time alone' too" I admitted.

"Oh really? ..... you thought of me when you played?"

"All the time ..... is that freaky to you?"

"Not at all ... I'm flattered actually" she sad with a smile, "To be honest, I thought of you too."

"Really?!.....Details! I want details!" I teased.

"HA HA! The details are - when I was thinking of you....." she said as she rolled over on top of me, "we were doing more than using our hands on each other......." as she finished speaking she lowered her face to mine and our lips met in a deep soulful kiss.

As our tongues touched for the first time, she seemed at once a comfortable established lover and a new exciting one. She was more than I could have hoped for. The woman of my dreams and fantasies was here naked on top of me, our cum was drying on each others bodies as we grew in arousal seeking to replay our passion.

As we kissed, my hands were drawn naturally to her back and hers to my face, I caressed her back as we kissed each other's face and neck. I could feel my proud member responding to her attention and the wonderful sensation of her on top of me. As it grew to length it started to brush against her pubic hair. She felt the contact and started to push back to engulf my cock inside her as we kissed. As she did, I teasingly pulled my cock back not allowing her success.

"Huuunggghhhh" she wined in my ear as she felt me dodge her advance. My cock twitched and continued to grow at the sound of her eagerness to mount me. Again I let the tip of my cock touch her hair and she immediately pushed back hard. I was ready for that and moved as quick as she did, keeping her from her desire.

Heather whined again and bit my ear "Quit it!" she demanded in a playful tone.

"OW!" I yelped ...."That's it -- none for you ...." I teased.

"Oh no you don't", she responded "You aren't going to lie there with a hard beautiful cock like that and not let me have it!"

"Oh...." I said, as I adjusted my position. Taking a firm grip of her hips, I placed the tip of my cock right against her lips. She was very wet again and I could feel her slick lubrication against my cock head. She again tried to swallow me inside but I held her hips firmly.

"Are you really, really sure you want THIS!" I said as I thrust my hips forward while pulling her down onto me. My cock shot into her to the hilt.

"AHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!! She squealed. "OH MY GOD!! YES! THAT is what I want!" she answered. Adjusting to my cock inside her she began to rock against me taking short steady strokes. After becoming accustomed to me inside her, she pushed harder against me and me against her. She was taking me inside as far as she could. I could feel her cervix with the tip of my cock and I pushed hard rubbing my cock head against it. She went wild. Heather began to gyrate and whimper as she fucked against me hard. Her tight little pussy felt delicious as she alternately squirmed and bucked solidly against me as I forcibly squeezed her tight bum.

Taking her gorgeous ass in my hands I drew her to me and held her close while I worked my cock in and out of her. I consciously kept rhythm with her movements. After some time she began to ease her movements as she tired. With a silent gesture from me I rolled her off of me and then me onto her. I moved to the edge of the bed. Soon I was in my favorite position, I was sitting with my feet on the floor, Heather on my lap with my cock buried inside of her, very deep. Heather too appreciated the penetration she was receiving, "Oh FUCK Brent! ...... Yes, uh huh...uh, huh, ... uh, huh" she moaned as I rocked my cock deep inside her.

I glanced over her shoulder and the computer caught my eye. I saw myself on the screen! Holy shit, I had not shut the camera off when I thought I did. It must have been running the whole time, and here we were on open cam fucking like bunnies. If anyone either of us knew happened to be checking cams........"

"Oh fuck." I said.

"What?" Heather breathed. She knew by my tone something was wrong, but she never missed a beat rocking on my cock..

"We're .... Umm .....famous"

"Hu uh How?" she grunted sexily still maintaining her pace.

"I didn't shut the camera off......"

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed and immediately buried her face in my chest, reducing her humping almost to a stop...almost.

"Honest, I thought I did!" I responded. "If anyone was looking they've seen everything ... the bed is in perfect view -- I can see us."

"Is anyone watching?" she said and began to increase her rocking.

"I think so -- yes there is... I can see a list of names...."

"Really?" she said as she pulled my face to hers kissing me. She broke the kiss and regained her earlier pace of rocking her wet slippery pussy on my cock. I could feel the juices leaking from her wet lips over my balls soaking them.

"I want them all to see how good you are fucking me .... I want the world to see me cum all over your cock and see you cum deep inside me!"

I was amazed and thrilled. I loved to show my cock when I jerked off, but I never, never showed my face in case someone knew me. I had only dreamed of fucking Heather, and here I was ball deep inside her on camera and she was loving it. Her motions were hard to match in my position, she was fucking me fast and furious now.

Her head was tossed back now and her teeth were clenching as she concentrated hard on the sensation of my cock splitting her lips and driving deep deep inside her. Her orgasm was bearing down on her and she rocked and ground her pussy against me, rubbing her sensitive clit against my pubic bone -- my cock into her as deep as it could go.

"I, ....unggg..... don't care if ....unggg.... everyone sees me fucking you Brent! I ....uhhhhhHHHH.... want to feel you shoot your cum in me .... NOW Brent NOW...Oh GOD! I'm cuUUUMMMIIIINNNGGgggg!!!!!!!

Her actions became frenzied as she started to slap her ass against my thighs, taking long fast strokes. Her pussy was quaking and fluttering in spasm as she came steadily. Again her excitement and the look of her face in orgasm made it for me.

"YeaaaaasssssSSSSS! UnnnggghhHHHHH!! I'm gonna cum!!!" I grunted.

I could feel the cum boil in my balls for a few strokes then it exploded out of my cock in long strong blasts. As my cock pulsed inside her sending long hot splashed against her womb, she again erupted in another orgasm never breaking stride as she humped against me, making sexy squeals and grunts as she was crushed by her orgasm.

She slowed her rocking on me as her breathing came back from frantic to simply exerted. She held me close and rested her face on my chest. The sweat on her brow felt nice and cool on my hot skin. As Heather finally regained her breath she sighed deeply then shuddered.

"Holy Fuck that was good.' she said.

"Unbelievable" I told her.

"I need to lay down before I fall down" she said.

Slowly she unwrapped her legs from around me and as she slid back my now spent cock slipped easily from her, lubricated by our mutual juices.

She raised herself off of me enough to drop on the bed beside me.

"Oh, god that was sooooo good" she said as she lay exhausted on the bed.

"I'm going to shut the camera off now, k?"

"Yes, please...."

I went over to the computer and saw there was 45 messages for us. I shut the camera off and looked at them.

"Hey sexy, you were a star!"

"What do you mean?"

"There are a bunch of messages from people who were watching us."

"Really? Anyone we know?" she giggled.

"I hope not......"

"Well, honestly, I don't care who was watching .... It was a turn on to know that they were actually....."

"You think so...."

"Oh, yeah......I'm getting one of those cameras."

"Are you?"

"Yep and I'll set it up in my bedroom and you can watch me cum....."

"Really?! I'd love that....."

"Ok, I will then"

"So, Brent?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"Have you ever been sucked off on camera before?............"

I smiled, "No...."

"Well we have all week........ but right now I should run down to my car and get my suitcase"

"Suitcase?"

"Yes" she giggled "I happen to have some clothes in a suitcase in my car.....just in case I never made it back to my hotel tonight......"

"Oh, you're naughty......And here I thought I seduced you.......I've been had."

"Yes you have.....and I intend to have you again......."