Playing Power Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Their training goes up several notches...
5.6k words
4.78
28.9k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
144 Followers

As promised, here is the third chapter. As per my normal warnings, it's in UK English and contains adventures of a Domme and her two boys. Please press 'back' forthwith if that ain't your thing.

Any mistakes are my own.

Txxx

***

She gazed at the two freshly showered and naked men on their knees in front of her. Naked apart from their collars, cock cages, Gavin's cuffs and Adam's harness.

She had supervised their showers, and assisted in helping trim short the hair around their cocks and balls and elsewhere. Around their arses, she had used strip wax to remove the hair, otherwise it would catch when using some toys. Gavin was willing to take everything off, but she had concluded that it would raise too many awkward questions in the club showers, and he wouldn't be ready for that.

Once they had entered the gym, Lindsay explained that she would be teaching them the basics of being a submissive, how to stand with arms behind their back or on their heads for inspection, to kneel, sit and lie on the floor, and walk. With cane in hand, she walked around, correcting them. Form was exceedingly important, indolence could not be tolerated and it was best to lay down the law at the beginning.

At first they watched her, dressed solely in a short, black silky slip and high heels. She had decided against a schoolmarm outfit, wanting them to obey her, despite what she was wearing. Plus she knew anything expensive would be ruined by what she had planned.

After some training, their heads were bowed with their eyes focussed on the floor, backs straight, and arms folded behind. 'Whenever you enter for a scene, this is the position you must adopt. You will be punished if you do not. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress,' they chorused.

'You are currently wearing collars that you chose to keep on. These are for play; they are not true submissive collars. These collars will also afford you some degree of protection should I take you to a BDSM club as my submissives, as no other Master or Mistress would be permitted to approach you. Again, it would be your choice whether to wear it or not. I only ask that you respect the collar - if you are wearing it, I am your Mistress. Do you understand?

'Yes, Mistress.'

'I will only award your true collar once I consider you fully trained. Part of your training will be for you to research yourself what an honour that might be, and if you wish to accept it.'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Good boys. Now, whenever you enter this room or any other for a scene, you must either be already wearing the collar, or present it to me to put on, kneeling, as you are now. Any questions?'

She wasn't surprised when it was Gavin who spoke. 'Mistress, how long will it take to become ... fully trained?'

'A minimum of six months, however it could be years, or never.' She had a gut feeling it wouldn't take long with him; as Davina had said, he was a natural. She was afraid for Gavin, he was so obliging that she suspected a less-careful Domme could easily abuse him, force him to become a pet or property without him recognising how much power a true submissive should hold. As she had brought him into the world of kink, she had a duty to ensure he was able to cope, that they both could, if she ever let them go. 'I'll be giving you homework, so you know what to expect, and guidance on what hard limits you should be setting, and what I won't do.'

'Thank you, Mistress.'

'On to your cock cages, I want you to wear them as often as possible.' She reached into a bag she had picked up earlier, and pulled out some black plastic cable ties with numbered tags on. 'As you'll need to remove them for training, we will use these. However, the more you have them on, the more you will be rewarded when you come here. You must send me a photo with the cage on, and if I don't see you, tell me when you've taken it off.

'Mistress?' This time it was Adam speaking up. 'I know the cock cage stops me getting a full erection, but what is its actual purpose in training?'

Very good question, she bent over to answer it, her cleavage in his face. 'I do not want you masturbating without me there. This cock is mine, I control it. Because it is mine, I want it ready when I want, and for it to give you and me the best of orgasms. Wearing the cage outside of this room will remind you of me, of your submission. All you will be able to think about is sex but you won't be able to fulfil yourself. In the future, you will need to get erections on command for me to use whenever I desire, it will help teach you that control.'

Adam visibly swallowed, she glanced down to see his cock bulging in its cage. Gavin's was the same. She took a moment to admire them, felt the slickness between her thighs increase. 'A, lift your head and stick your tongue out. Pleasure me.'

The touch of his tongue between her legs made her gush even more. The orgasm she had denied herself earlier threatened. With iron control, she pulled away, the slip dropping back down to barely cover her.

Adam met her eyes and she shook her head. 'Naughty boy, eyes should be down. Just for that, I'll start on torturing Gavin first, then fucking you.' She grinned, 'A, while I'm working on G, you need to administer an anal douche to yourself. Instructions and...implements are in the bathroom. Then you need to insert as big a butt plug as you can manage before joining us. You are not permitted to touch yourself, so do not worry if you can't open yourself as wide. Experiment but do not hurt yourself. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

She flicked a hand towards the door. He stood, bowed as trained, and walked out of the room. She nodded, impressed that he'd picked it up so quickly.

Her attention turned to Gavin and she lifted his chin so she could look him in the eyes. 'Now, I promised you rope or wax play earlier.' Gavin's eyes briefly darted to the candles around the room, and a pile of soft, red rope in the corner. 'Yep, I chose a combination of the two. Come with me.'

He stood carefully and followed her as they walked around the gym.

She showed him some creamy-white candles. 'These are paraffin, uncoloured. Paraffin has a lower melting point than most other wax, and uncoloured holds less heat, so we will start with those. Your skin is so delicate, I don't want to burn you. I do have some jar candles for once I've warmed you up, but I may not use them.'

She could see the excitement building in his eyes and in his shortened breaths.

'First however, I will restrain you.' She took him over to the frame she had used the previous night. 'I will take the cage off but you have to wear something instead. I don't like to see an erection going to waste.' She showed him the cock ring device Adam had used the previous night, and she had cleaned since.

'Yes, Mistress.'

'Take your cage off. Here is the key.' She placed it on the ground in front of him.

He fumbled with the cage, carefully unlocking and sighing as his cock was allowed to fill with blood.

'As I said before, in the future, I want you to start controlling your erections, you need to get hard on my command.'

'Mistress, I'm always hard for you. Since I saw you in that outfit with the whip in hand.'

She cupped his chin and his clear eyes stared unblinkingly back at her. She loved his honesty. 'Stay kneeling and put the cock ring on yourself.'

He groaned, gazing down at his reddened cock in panic. 'I'll come!' he whined.

She lifted his chin with one finger and forced him to stare into her eyes. 'No. You. Won't.'

He nodded and took better control of himself. 'Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress.'

'Good boy. It's a tight fit but I'm sure you'll manage. Here's some lube to help.'

With shaking hands, he took the rings and lube from her. Panting, he squirted lube on and squeezed himself. The large ring went on smoothly, but he yelped as he shoved his balls through to hold it in place.

'Good boy. Now the other rings.' Even the small one.

Gulping for breath, one by one, he fed the rings over his cock and secured them. Once done without coming, he relaxed his shoulders and breathed deeply. If anything, he seemed to swell further into the device. 'This will stop me from coming straightaway.' He grinned, 'It hurts like fuck, but I love it. Thank you, Mistress.'

'Inspection.'

He placed his hands on his head and stood, so she didn't have to bend down. She walked around him, admiring the pale skin, the grooming she had directed which had only served to highlight his bulging muscles, the collar around his neck, the flush on his face and chest, and of course, the restricted cock.

'Good boy.' She felt incredibly wet and swollen between her legs, arousal from having him at her command plus the earlier orgasms she had denied herself.

'Time to tie you up.'

He juddered. He actually juddered with anticipation.

His cuffed wrists were secured behind his back, his ankles wide with a spreader bar. She circled him, and tapped her lips.

Going to the cupboard, she pulled out several items and lay them on the bench in front of him.

His eyes bulged. 'What...what are those for?'

'Oh G, you have disappointed me. You will see, or rather feel what these are for. And you neglected to address me as instructed.' She picked up the flogger and gave him two swift whacks to the buttocks. 'That means I will have to gag you.' She returned to the cupboard and pulled out a ball gag and bell, also placing them on the bench.

As she looped a length of rope over his head, Adam re-entered the room, cautiously bowing and kneeling.

'Come here, A, you can help me with this.'

With Adam's taller reach, she attached a chain to his collar and the top of the frame, so Gavin stretched up tall. Not quite on his toes; she wanted him to be stable, not straining.

Then she picked up the rope ends. 'Rope play is also known as "Shibari" - the art of erotic bondage. Yes, the ropes are used to restrain, but they can also impart euphoria, especially where knots are situated on pressure points. G, you must let me know if you have any tingling or pain, understand?'

'Yes, Mistress.' His eyes were already beginning to glaze over.

'Once you are gagged, I will give you a bell to hold. Also, wiggle your toes if you are uncomfortable. Adam, kneel and please watch me and watch for his toes moving. '

'Yes, Mistress.'

She began knotting the rope, watching his eyes. She wrapped it around his chest, around his biceps, securing his arms to his side. Every so often, she would ask him to struggle, and was satisfied when his movements became more and more restricted. Not that he struggled too much, his constant shivers of delight and swallowed moans established that he was enjoying the experience.

She moved to below his waist, and tied knots which pressed between his legs, securing the ends. He gasped as she tugged to check it wasn't too tight. Returning to the bench, she picked up a couple of the mystery objects. 'I saw these earlier and thought of you.'

They were little rubber suckers. Tucking them in her cleavage, she walked up to him and began playing with his nipples. Once they were erect, she retrieved the suckers and fastened them to him.

His back arched. 'Do you know what these will do? They will bring blood to the surface, making you even more sensitive. Does that sound like fun?'

Gavin couldn't answer, letting out a groan.

'If you can't speak, you must want me to gag you.' She fastened the gag around his head and gave him the bell. She slung another loop of rope over her shoulder and picked up the next implements, a metal hook and lube.

His eyes bulged.

In front of his eyes, she lubed the ball on the end of the hook. 'Guess where this goes?' As his breath shortened, she went behind him and ran a finger down his spine. 'Remember what to do?'

The ball slipped easily inside him, and she secured the hook in place with the rope around his chest so he was forced to stand bolt upright. The remaining ends she held as she tested the suckers. He yelped through the gag as she removed them, then bound around his chest, imprisoning the sensitised nipples between the coils of rope.

Then she picked up a flogger. As per the previous night, she used a figure of eight pattern on the exposed parts of his buttocks and thighs, quickly reddening them. She followed with some gentler hits on his swollen nipples. She ran the strands up and down his cock.

'Another time, I will totally bind your cock with rope. I will suspend you, and not let you come for hours. For now...' She passed a finger down his ringed cock and began taking the metal off. 'For now, I will remove this and only bind you with a few loops.'

He began trying to speak, shaking his head slightly, his eyes wild.

'Ssssshhhhh.' She unbuckled the gag. 'Are you OK?'

He mewled, 'Mistress, I'll come if you take that off.'

'You will hold on, as I will not touch you again.' She grasped his hair, forcing him to stare her in the eyes. He began to relax, and she continued staring at him. 'Remember, you are serving me.' She gave him some water to drink. 'Once I have secured you, I will gag you again, OK? For now...' She reached between her legs, cupped some of the juices dripping out of her, and mashed them in his face.

The rings came off, and he held on, his entire body straining not to come. Once calmed slightly, she wrapped the last loops of rope around his cock and balls. Then the gag went back in, with the addition of more from between her legs. As a last touch, she clamped his nipples.

She stepped back, and admired him, circling around. The multiple twists and knots, the shiny metal hook disappearing between his reddened buttocks, the contrast of pale skin against black leather or scarlet coils of rope. Perfection. 'What do you think, A?' she asked.

There was no response, so she turned to see Adam kneeling, his eyes glazed like in a trance.

'Adam?'

She waited patiently as he took a while to come back to himself. 'I'm sorry, I was listening to you and imagining I was Gavin and I seemed to float away.'

Interesting, those were the symptoms of a form of subspace. She cupped his chin. 'Would you like that done to you? Being tied up while I fuck you?'

'Yes please, Mistress.' His eyes fluttered shut. 'I can smell you. It's intoxicating.'

She forced his head between her legs to lick her and whispered, 'It's your turn now.'

He didn't resist as she moved him over to a padded bench, laid him on his back, cuffed his hands to the bench legs and elevated his legs, also cuffing them apart. It meant his arse was completely exposed to her, at her height, ideal for the pegging she had planned.

She stroked the exterior of the cock cage then tapped the end of the butt plug. 'Tell me about inserting this.'

The shocks going through him forced him back. 'It's not the biggest, but I obeyed you; I didn't touch or hurt myself.'

She had purposely not left the largest plugs out, but was still impressed with the size he managed. 'Good boy.' Dropping a kiss on his lips, she went to the cupboard and took down some leather straps, stepping into the harness, and attaching a large blue dildo to the front. She strode back towards her victim with several other dildos in her hands, and bottle of lube which she used to cover the dildo she was wearing.

Adam had been watching her every move, and looked slightly panicked. He wriggled on the bench but was unable to get away.

'Calm, shush,' she soothed him. 'You've had bigger.' She took a hold of the plug inside him and began twisting it, pushing it in, tapping it.

His eyes crossed and he began panting.

'Bear down, I'm pulling it out,' she warned. The plug came out without too much effort. Then she started pressing the strap-on inside. 'Look at me.'

It slid smoothly and Adam groaned, his eyes dilating, then she pushed again and he yelped.

'Too much?'

'No, again please, Mistress,' he begged.

She withdrew. 'You do not tell me what to do.' She thrust further inside and his eyes crossed. 'But I may do it anyway.'

'Sorry, Mistress.'

She began a slow rhythm, easing in and out of him, as he writhed as much as the bondage allowed.

She stopped. 'A, you must understand one thing.'

With difficulty, he focussed on her. 'Yes, Mistress?'

'Your punishments will be staying caged until I consider you have suffered enough. Then I will release you, and if you come, the next time you visit, you will not be allowed to come. At all. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

She thrust. 'Repeat that for me, in your own words.'

'If I come today, I can't come next time,' he whimpered.

'I will cage you, tie you up and plug you. You will have to watch while Gavin comes. Then you will go home, with the cage still on and without the plug.' She was quite satisfied with her plan, for the challenges he'd managed that day. Even if he removed the cage as soon as he got home, the orgasm wouldn't be the same as what she could give him, and the lack of a beloved plug would torment him more. 'If you don't show up, you won't be welcome here again.'

'I promise I will take my punishment.'

'Good boy. Stay as still as you can.' She began a slow rhythm, easing in and out of him. He yelped, but held himself, muscles shaking. The rhythm quickened with his breathing, until she was sliding with very little resistance.

It was time for something bigger. She eased back out of him, swiftly wiped off that dildo and replaced it with another, bigger implement, with plenty more lube. This time, she eased into him even slower, taking it slowly as he alternately gasped and strained and relaxed.

'You can do it,' she placated him. The width was less than the previous night's giant, but he was unused to the sheer bulk not narrowing. With incremental thrusts, she buried it in him, seated, crotch to crotch.

She knew some men lost their erections when penetrated, but this wasn't the case for Adam, he was still bulging in the cage. It was time to release him. She unlocked the cage, and let his cock free.

It swelled to full hardness within seconds, and he groaned with relief. 'Thankyouthankyouthankyou.'

'You won't be thanking me in a few moments.'

Her hips hammered into him, his groans turned into yells, into him squirming beneath her, first to get away then to take every inch of the strapon. She loved the power of dominating him, turning him into a hollering, sweating wreck. He was frantically holding back his orgasm, which only prolonged his erotic torture.

Then she began twisting her hips, changing the angle and lightly flicking his engorged, dripping cock. He roared, every sinew of his body locked up, and he spurted. She milked it more as he continued coming, creating pools on his sweating body. The continued movement prolonged the shivers of pleasure, until she slowed.

The strapon slid smoothly out of him, and she replaced it with a smaller plug, just for him to have something inside. He groaned. She wriggled out of the harness, discarding it with the other used items, and undid his bondage. He lay on the bench semi-comatose, as she rubbed his come into his body.

The extra physical contact seemed to bring him around after a few minutes. 'Fucking hell, Lindsay. I didn't think I would stop coming, you nearly broke me.'

Her hands stopped, and she cast him a bemused look. 'Oh dear, A, you don't make it easy for yourself.'

He realised what he'd called her and where. 'I'm sorry, Mistress.' He tried to move off the bench, to get down on his knees, but his legs gave way.

'Shhhh, don't worry about it. For now.'

Once she was happy he was beginning to recover, and she had wrapped a blanket around him, she turned her attention back to the bound redhead.

If Adam had been floating in and out of subspace earlier, Gavin was all the way there. Out of concern that he may forget his safe actions when so far away, she removed the gag and stroked him gently until he came around slightly.

redzinger
redzinger
144 Followers
12