Playing Power Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
144 Followers

Adam thought it was his idea for them to move in, she would let him continue believing that. She had been thinking the same thing as he'd held her in his arms. She hadn't got to her position in Tom's company without being able to do some strategic advance planning. Some might even call it manipulation, but she knew she would make her boys happy and fulfilled. Adam would soon want his own piercings, and appreciate the benefits of being caged when it led to even more powerful sensations and orgasms.

She had found out that they had completed their checklists while chatting online, but neither was absolutely sure what the other had put. She was looking forwards to the ménages that would undoubtedly occur while they were living together. To have both of her boys under her power and inside her at the same time.

Even the thought of some of what she had planned was making her so wet, she felt she would gush through her jeans. Adam's first jobs would be cleaning her up then fucking her, before he was caged and she began fucking him.

The taxi started its engine as they approached. 'Harford please, then towards Ranwell. We have a couple of stops, is that OK?'

A female voice answered, 'No problem. You're not allergic to dogs are you?'

Lindsay peered into the cab to see a vaguely familiar face, the lesbian driver from Valentine's Day night, the one who had sucked her fingers. 'Suki, isn't it? How are you doing?' she grinned.

'Very much better for seeing you...'

'I'm Lindsay.' There was a Golden Retriever puppy curled up on a box in the seat next to the driver. 'And who's this?'

'Lindsay, this is Dipsy, I'm looking after him for a girlfriend. Climb in, hope whoever you're visiting is OK.'

'He will be now.' She settled in the back with Adam. 'If you want some extra work in the next few weeks, I'll get your details. We'll have a few trips to make back and forth.'

'Great.'

***

As the cab waited for Lindsay and Adam to pack his bags at his flat, which also consisted of him kneeling before her and eating her to a much-needed, stress-relieving orgasm, the puppy sighed, 'Dipsy? Really, Psyche? I should piddle in this box just to pay you back for that one.'

The goddess laughed. 'It was the best I could think of on the spur of the moment, you're the one who just materialised in.'

The god-puppy looked out of the cab window, up to Adam's flat, where shadows of the couple were dancing on the curtains. 'Remind me what we're doing back here?'

'I wanted to see how they were getting on.'

'And the broken leg?'

'I'm told that break saved him from something worse, and he'll heal in no time. The piercings that he'll decide he needs too.'

If a puppy could chortle, he did, his tongue hanging out. 'Why else?'

'They intrigue me. And she smells just lovely. You are the god of love but I am the goddess of the soul, and this one is particularly pure. Plus, Harford is a pretty happy place with all these people getting together, you been letting loose a few too many arrows?'

The puppy just winked and smiled to himself. If a puppy could smile.

redzinger
redzinger
144 Followers
12