Playing the Hole Card Ch. 02

Story Info
He plays the slots and lets it ride.
5.4k words
4.63
26.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSinister
CSinister
11 Followers

As I pulled into the casino parking space, my heart was racing. It always did. I was an addict nearing her fix. My gambling habit had taken everything from me and saddled me with debts I'd never be able to repay, but I was still gambling's bitch.

The excitement of arriving always drowned out the fear and self-loathing that came with addiction. It did even now, when I was going to have sex with the manager again to get a stake so I could play. I'd already stooped to giving him a blowjob and letting him grope me, but he had said it would take more this time.

Checking my hair and makeup in the sunshade mirror, I grabbed my brush and gave my shoulder length, sandy hair a few strokes. I made sure my new "Pink Level" players card, indicating my "special arrangement" with the manager, was in the small clutch purse with my lipstick, some tissues, and a couple condoms. Stepping out, I felt the unfamiliar height of my open toed, red "fuck me" heels. I smoothed out my short, open back dress and headed for the entrance.

As I walked I was hyper-aware of my body. Knowing each step brought me closer to sex with a virtual stranger had an effect, even if I was disgusted by what I was doing. Besides, my gambling jones had always stirred me-the body chemistry of it or something. My boyfriend had loved that at first. He was long gone now. I had no love-life. I just had gambling-or it had me.

The clamor of the casino hit me as the doors opened with a sigh. The noise was designed to make people want to play, and it was doing its work on me. The casino floor was a jungle of colors and flashing lights. A huge space, I knew it too well.

My need to play was almost overwhelming. I wanted to rush to a table, but I had no money-yet.

Spotting the line for the concierge desk, I walked over and waited. Eventually I found myself standing before a young man, who greeted me warmly, giving my athletic body and made-up face a look and a smile that was more than good customer relations.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"I need to see Paul, the manager," I said, fidgeting from the acute gambling itch and impending liaison with Paul. I knew I wasn't thinking clearly.

His smile went from welcoming to lewd as he now looked me over like a piece of meat.. "Oh, here to see Paul? Is he expecting you?" He raised an eyebrow and grinned knowingly.

I huffed. I was angry, embarrassed, and anxious to get it all over with so I could gamble. "No," I said coldly. I pulled the pink card out of my small purse and held it out to the concierge with an icy look. "Does this help?" I flashed a "fuck you" sneer.

"Ah, yes it does, Miss Franks," the young man said, eroticizing my name as if it described a sex act, reading it off the card. He handed it back with a little smirk. "I'll call security for you."

I could feel his glances as I waited. I knew what he was thinking. He was picturing what I'd be doing in a few minutes, but imagining himself in his manager's place. Through the haze of my cravings I was appalled to realize I was doing the same.

After just a few minutes the tall, muscular black man from security arrived, dressed in a nice black suit.His smile was polite and almost formal. My rattled mind inserted him into the lingering erotic images. I flushed, feeling a hot little tingle between my legs. I tried to shake off the visions and focus on my goal.

"Miss Franks, this way please."

I followed the handsome security man across the casino floor toward my illicit rendezvous. My guide punched in his keycode at the staff entrance and led me down a hall to the Manager's office. He knocked three times.

"Come in.".

The security guy opened the door and I brushed against him as I passed, feeling the bulk in his body. He stayed in the hall and shut the door behind me.

Paul was sitting at his large mahogany desk. As before, he was dressed in a very nice suit, his thick build and paunch somewhat downplayed by the fine tailoring. A smile spread over the same pudgy dimpled face.

"Donna! Well! Good to see you! Wow! lookin' good! Turn around and let Pauly get a look."

"Hi Paul." I smiled weakly and turned slowly for his inspection. It was embarrassing, despite my kindled gambling jones and roused state. I was presenting myself for approval. I was no better than a whore.

"Very nice!" he settled back in his chair. hand clasped, he smiled, not unsympathetically.

"So, you came back for more."

"Yes," I swallowed, "I was hoping..." I couldn't say it..

Paul sat there for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Damn Donna, you look so good, but I'm not sure I can fuck you right now. I had another Pink Level girl in here just awhile ago and I have a lot of work to do. "He spread his hands in a "what-can-I-do" gesture, making an apologetic face.

I panicked. "No, Paul," my palms were sweating, my throat going dry. "I reallyneed to play! Please? Or is there some way I can get an advance? If it's a bad time now I promise I'll come back after and make you very happy." My eyes pled. I was reeling-a junky having her fix snatched away.

"No advances, Donna-ever. I only pay upafter you do what I want, in the amount I decide you've earned."

Any sign of sympathy was gone and the big man looked me firmly in the eye and raised a finger. "No one asked you come here today. I don't owe you anything. You never have to do anything you don't want here, but if you come for what I have,' he shook the finger slowly at me" I offer it onmy terms. No advances. Never ask again."

"I'm sorry, Paul. I just really need this. Please,please, let me do it now," I begged him.

Paul sighed and and seemed to be considering, pursing his lips, fingers tapping on his desk, then I saw the smugness showing in his eyes. This was a game for him. He knew he had me good and was going to squeeze everything he could get out me or send me away to suffer. It was maddening, but I was hopelessly hooked.

"Well Donna, like I said, I had a girl in here just a little while ago. I just don't know if I can manage again so soon. And I have things to do," He gestured at his desk. "I do feel for you though."

He paused. "Hmmm, I guess, if you asked me if you could stay, to maybe, try to get my cock hard, I might consider it." He looked straight at me and waited.

The bastard. I was trapped. He knew I needed to gamble once I was here. He knew I'd wheedle and beg and let him do what he wanted with me to get what I needed, and yet he had to make it a game. I knew I'd hate both him and myself for it, but right now I had one desperate purpose-do whatever I had to do to make Paul cum, so I could get those tickets and feed my addiction. So I'd beg for his cock-and I'd mean it.

My eyes pleaded with him.

"Yes?"

"Please Paul," I said quietly "Can I stay and try to make your cock hard?

"Hmmm. that doesn't sound right. Maybe you should call me Mr. Marino."

"Please Mr. Marino. Can I stay and try to make your cock hard? Please?"

"Any girl who sucks cock like you can do better than that. I don't think you want it that bad."

He was really going to make it difficult. I was feeling the desperation and had to have him fuck me. I had to act like his pleading slut. I had tobe his pleading slut.

"Please Mr. Marino," I pouted a little, hands caressing my breasts through my dress, and swaying my hips, "Let me stay and try to make your cock hard. I need itso bad"

"Well..." Paul tried to hide a smile "If you promise to do what I say and if show me how eager and horny you are while you do it, I guess I'll let you try. But if you don't keep me interested, I'm going to kick you out with no cock."

"Yes, Mr. Marino! Thank you, Mr. Marino! I'll be good. I'll be eager. I'll do anything you say, just please fuck me." I had a chance for the tickets! I hated Paul for turning me into this, but I just had to get him horny fast.

"Then start by dancing for me as sexy as you can while you take off those clothes." He looked me over from head to toe. "Leave the heels though. You should always be wearing heels."

"Yes Mr. Marino"

I danced as seductively as I could, pulling out tricks from strip teases I'd done for boyfriends in the past. My body snaked slowly, my feet moving to imagined music, hands swaying and then going slowly behind me to the zipper of my open back dress.

"That's it, slowly now. Take your time."

Turning my back to Paul, my ass swayed as my hand drew the zipper down inch by inch. I Slid the dress off of my left shoulder. Turning my head with a flip of my hair, I looked back at him and licked my lips. Bending, I shook my firm, well-shaped ass for him, knowing it was my best feature.

"Very nice"

"Want to touch it?" I teased, caressing my right cheek through my dress slowly.

"We'll see," Paul said, "It depends on if you can keep my attention."

I slipped my other shoulder clear of the dress, letting it roll suggestively as I looked at him over it. Holding up the dress front, I turned slowly. I kept my eyes on his, hips still swaying and biting a corner of my lower lip. I let the front down an inch at a time. As my not overly large, but high and firm breasts were half-bared, I wiggled the top edge, teasing him with glimpses of the slightly upturned pink cones of my areolas crowned with large nipples, then let the the front fall.

"Look at the nipples on those sweet little titties. So hard! Do they want something?"

"They want to be sucked and played with" I pouted, nodding as I cupped my breasts and held them toward him, still snaking my body. I caressed them a little. "They want to be in your big hands and hot mouth."

"Naughty titties," he said, smiling as he shook his head in mock disapproval.

"Mmhmm, "I agreed, nodding again, "Very naughty titties-and they aren't the only naughty thing"

"No?"

"Uh-uh," I shook my head, as I slowly slid the dress off of my hips and let it fall, stepping out of it on my high red heels. Swaying broadly, I slid my fingers down across my belly, letting a finger of each hand hook in the front band of my panties. I pulled it forward, pushing my hips forward, peeking down into my panties as I kept dancing slowly to imagined music.

My face frowned in mock disapproval as I looked at the recently trimmed triangle of pubes I left in front when I shaved my pussy. I said accusingly, pulling farther up and forward so the panties would ride up between my lips, "My pussy is very naughty too."

"Is it?"

I held the tightly pulled band of my panties down as if showing him, so he could see some of my trimmed pubic hair.

"Yes, it's very naughty"

"Why is it naughty?

I let the panties snap back and turned around, squeezing my thighs together as if ashamed of what I had seen. Pushing my ass out toward him, I slowly started sliding the panties down, exposing my firm, rounded ass. As soon as it was uncovered I looked back at him over my shoulder with a guilty pout.

"It wants your hard cock in it very, very badly"

And it did. I had to face it. My body was totally into the act. My pussy was getting quite wet-wet for this fat man who exploited my addiction for sex. My body burned and tingled with every sign of arousal. Exposing myself to him so wantonly, the bimbo act, the adrenaline buzz of my addiction, my urgent need to fuck him, even the sting of shame, were all mixing together and making me hot. It was turning me on! Fuck it, I thought. I might hate myself later, but it made it so much easier to get what I needed now.

"Is it wet for me."

"Yes, it's so wet for you. It wants your big cock so bad!" It did.

I slid the panties down the rest of the way and stepped out of them, turning to face him again, totally naked except for the high heels that shaped my calves and made my legs seem longer. My fingers caressed my skin, sliding up my belly as I shifted weight from one hip to the other, posing for him.

"Check it to be sure"

I felt an electric, shameful thrill run through me as he watched my hand slide down my belly and between my legs. Slipping my middle finger between the lips of my pussy, I found it as wet as I had known it would be. I rolled my hips a little as I rubbed my pussy, looking at him, my mouth opening slightly as my breathing deepened.

"It's very wet for you." I started to occasionally tease my clit a little out of horniness and habit.

"Put a finger in it to be sure"

Even as wrapped up in it all as I was, I blushed as I slipped my middle finger into my wet pussy.

"Fuck it a little"

I moved my finger in and out, breathing harder, my body was turning pinker in places, but not just from blushing.

"How does it feel?

"It feels so naughty, but my finger is too small. It wants your cock."

"Taste it"

I slipped out my finger and put it in my mouth, tasting juices, wondering why men like that so much. Then I pulled it from my lips and put it back into my pussy.

"Come here and let me see."

"Yes, Mr. Marino"

I slipped out my finger and walked over, swaying my hips as I looked at the large man, still sitting at his desk. I stood next to Paul like an eager slut, legs shoulder width apart for his examination, arching my back a little to push out my breasts with their now pebble hard nipples and my round little ass.

Slowly, Paul stood and faced me, very close. I looked up, clasping my hands together behind me, over my ass, to help keep me from grabbing his wrist reflexively if he did something surprising. I didn't want to screw up and stop this before I got what I needed!

Paul slid his hand between my legs, his pudgy fingers moving over my slit, working their way between my lower lips and spreading them as he rubbed and examined. I made tiny animal noises and my hips rocked slightly.

"See?" I almost whispered, my voice breaking a little as he rubbed a little harder. "It's so wet for you." I looked down at Paul's hand disappearing between my legs and noticed his pants were bulging already. The fake! I didn't have to do all this to get him hard. He wasn't even trying to hide it. I didn't dare mention it.

"I see that," Paul said, his fingers pressing up a little more as he rubbed. His fingers slid back to circle on my clit roughly, making me grimace and gasp and making my knees twitch. "and it's getting wetter."

I nodded and whimpered, "Yes," now moving my pussy to his rhythm, almost involuntarily.

Paul bent down and started to lick my right nipple as his fingers continued to move on my pussy. His tongue flicked at it and I gasped, then he took it in his mouth and sucked it. He sucked it so hard I thought it was going to be left misshapen.

I started to moan louder as he released the nipple and started to suck the other one.

Paul's fingers were still working my pussy roughly. I realized with shame that in my condition, the relentless rubbing combined with the breast sucking were going to make me cum fast.

Stopping suddenly, Paul's fingers came out from between my legs. His mouth released my saliva soaked breast, leaving both tits pink from the sucking, nipples temporarily distended.

I groaned.

He stood looking down at me, very close, as I shook a little.

"Take off my jacket and hang it up."

Thinking, "Thank god, the man is finally going to undress and fuck me" I helped Paul off with his jacket and hung it on one of the hangers on the rack behind his desk. No doubt the hangers were kept handy for these "special arrangements.".

"Bend over my desk," directed Paul.

I turned to do it, praying he would take off his pants and fuck me now. I bent deep, breathing hard, and put my wet pink tits on the plastic sheet covering the calendar of his desk pad. I kept my legs straight and spread them as wide as I dared in my very high heels, rolling my hips forward to better present my wet aching pussy. Stretching my arms across the desk, I gripped the far edge.

Paul sat again, still clothed, and rolled his chair up closer. I felt his hands pat my upper thighs apart so I carefully inched my feet out wider. He set his left hand on my ass, kneading and swatting it gently as he started to rub my pussy again.

"Does this pussy want to be fucked?"

I moaned, "Oh yes! It wants to be fucked my your big cock!"

I felt two fat fingers press at my opening and start to wiggle and push their way into my wet pussy. I whimpered, almost lost my footing in the heels. As they gradually slid deeper I started to grind on them, my wet walls stretched apart as Mr. Marino wiggled them in to the knuckle.

I groaned, realizing there was more to this game. I was being made to wallow in my shameful role and show that I was a whore in every way. I had to surrender all dignity to get what I needed.

"Mmmm, What a nice tight pussy."

"But naughty," I added, breathless as I squeezed and rolled my pelvis.

Paul started moving them in and out slowly. I gripped the desk, feeling him turn his fingers as he worked them in my pussy, my nipples rubbing on the cool plastic of the desk pad as I moved slightly with each slow push of those fat fingers. he was still kneading my ass with the other hand.

"What would that naughty pussy do if this was my cock?" His fingers pushed in faster, twisting.

I moaned.

"I didn't hear you."

"P-push back to meet it!"

I began to push back a little to meet the finger thrusts.

"Uh huh," Paul sounded like he was getting very excited now.

"And squeeze it and work it!" I half moaned this, quickly, before I was asked again. I started to push back on the persistent fingers, grinding and squeezing in pulses.

"Very good!

I felt Paul spread the cheeks of my upheld, exposed ass with his fingers, heard a spit and felt it land on the bud of my asshole. then another. I groaned, wanting to cry "No, don't make me an ass whore too!" but I didn't dare. I felt Paul's finger pressing and rubbing around the tender hole. I whimpered pitifully, still pushing my pussy back onto his thrusting fingers.

"I think your ass is a naughty too. Don't you think so?"

I heard myself whisper "Yes."

"Let's see."

Paul's finger started pressing and my body wriggled as I gasped, trying to relax my muscles for him. I felt the finger press at the tight ring of my anus, then stop a little, as I whimpered and whined, twisting on the fingers that were still pumping my pussy steadily. I felt Paul start pushing the finger in my ass again. I bared down and felt it slip in past the ring.I groaned as Paul held it there, then deeper again, until most of his fat finger was in my ass. He held it still, but my rocking and pushing for his other fingers moved me back and forth on it.

Paul started finger fucking my pussy even harder and faster. Wet squishy sounds filled the room with my scent as he continued. I was whining a little more frantically as Paul's hand pumped away, his finger in my churning ass, my hips rolling and rocking.

It was too much, I started to whine a high pitched whine as I squirmed on Paul's fingers. I was going to cum very soon.

"Oh my you are a horny little slut aren't you"

"I am...Ohhhh!"

"Say it"

"I'm a horny little slut!"

Suddenly Paul pulled his fingers from my pussy, leaving the one in my ass. I groaned, near tears.

"Then take off my pants and underwear, slut." Mr. Marino slowly pulled his finger from my ass. "You can ride my cock now."

Panting, I dropped to my knees my hips shaking, pussy and ass shocked at the sudden emptiness, aching from Mr. Marino denying my imminent orgasm.

I no longer thought of him as Paul as I sat there, throbbing and yearning. I turned to take down Mr. Marino's pants.

Mr. Marino had removed his expensive shoes already. I started to undo his pants, the bulge lifting at an angle to his left. I got them down and his cock was tenting his blue boxers high. I hung the pants near his jacket. I kneeled again and gripped the elastic of the boxers, pulling them down as Mr. Marino's erect cock sprung at my face. I slid the boxers to his feet and he stepped out of them.

CSinister
CSinister
11 Followers
12