Playing the Part Ch. 02

Story Info
Her role playing pays off.
1.8k words
4.33
31.4k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinki
kinki
53 Followers

Of course I wanted to play...

I had no idea what he had in mind, but at this point, I really didn't care. I was at the point of no return; I wanted him to do whatever he had fantasized about. I was not only willing but could hardly keep from having an orgasm just thinking about it.

He came over to me and wrapped the end of one of the stockings around my wrists; he then tied the other end to the headboard. I loved the thought of being tied up and having this stranger completely ravage me. I didn't know what he was going to do with the other stocking. I only lay there squirming, my heart pounding in my chest.

He spread my legs apart and started to pet my pussy. I was very aroused; he then took the other stocking and held it, spread tightly between his hands. He placed the stocking between the lips of my pussy and slid it up and down. It was silky and made my clit very hard. He then slipped his hand inside the stocking and began to finger my twat with his hand covered in the silky material. He stroked my clit and rubbed my lips with the silky hand. He slid in two fingers and wiggled them around quickly. He then licked my clit as he continued fingering me. He sat up on his knees and took his hand from between my legs. He started stroking his hard cock with the stocking covered hand still wet from my juices.

Then he put it in me, he pushed his hard cock slowly into my wet, tight pussy. As he lowered himself onto me he kissed my neck and sucked on my ear working his way to my mouth. He rammed his hard tongue into my mouth at the same time he rammed his dick into my cunt. He continued kissing me as he slowly pounded my pussy.

He rubbed my tits and left my mouth to suck on them. He bit my nipples and fondled them as he fucked me harder and harder. He grabbed my ass in both hands and quickly flipped us over, my hands twisting above the headboard; he sat me up in a sitting position on his cock. He began to bounce me up and down, making me ride his cock. I was riding it; I was pounding up and down as fast and as hard as I could.

He was so big that he filled my cunt completely and it was so good. I grabbed the headboard to steady myself and tried to bend over enough to kiss him. He lifted me from his cock and slid down the bed and sat me directly on to his mouth. He sucked my throbbing clit and rammed one of his fingers deep inside me...I groaned with pleasure.

Suddenly he lifted me again, "Don't move," he told me "I'll be right back." I looked over my shoulder, needing this time to catch my breath. He walked over to the dresser and started shifting through the drawers. I heard him let out a little snicker and hide something behind his back as he strolled back towards the bed. He climbed back onto the bed behind me and lay something down. I was a bit curious. He then bent over me and kissed my neck as he reached to untie my hands.

He was still kissing and licking my neck as he took me by both hands. He placed both of my hands on the bed, in a doggie style position. He then told me to lay my head down, I did. He moved my legs and grabbed my hips, raising my ass high in the air. "Yeah, just like that." He said.

He then began to kiss my back. He kissed and licked from my shoulders all the way down to the crack of my ass. I shuddered and sighed heavily. I was so turned on and so tingly. He stood on the bed and straddled me, he was facing out, towards my ass. Then he bent down and grabbed my ass with both his hands and began to massage it. He spread my cheeks apart and rubbed his thumbs up and down sliding them all the way to my pussy. Then a "slap" a hard slap. He began to spank my ass hard and then he rubbed his hard cock between the crack of my ass. Just rubbing it back and forth between my cheeks as he spanked and then rubbed my ass.

I felt him bend forward, reaching for the object he had found in the dresser. He was still standing above me, his cock resting between the crack of my ass. Then I felt something at my hole, my tight asshole. I heard and felt it start to vibrate. He continued stroking his dick with my ass while stimulating my ass with the toy. It was so amazing.

He was circling my hole with the toy and slowly sticking it in just the tip of it, inside. He would slide it in a bit and move it around, slowly. Then he pushed it in a little further and pulled it out again. He started slowly until my little butthole was relaxed enough to take the entire toy deep inside my ass. It was large and long but pliable...and the vibration was very intense. He began to fuck my ass with his toy as he continued stroking his cock along my crack.

Then I felt him reach under the vibrator to tickle my pussy with his free hand. The momentum was overwhelming. He was fucking my ass, fingering my cunt and working his cock all at once. He turned the speed up on the vibrator and rammed his fingers deep inside my cunt as he fucked me with the vibrator. I couldn't stand it any longer, I was convulsing with pleasure, my ass was cumming, my cunt was cumming...I was screaming into the pillow...it was so spectacular...

"Oh my god!" I screamed, arching my back and pushing into him. I reached underneath us and rammed his fingers harder into me as I flooded them with my juices! I collapsed from under him.

He turned quickly and flipped me over. He stood above me on the bed, stroking his huge cock overhead. He was breathing hard and moaning as he came. He sprayed his huge load all over my face and tits. I reached up and helped him. I was stroking his cock as his load covered me.

I leaned up and pulled him towards me by his cock. I licked his cum from the end of his dick and sucked all that was left from it, leaving it clean. He kneeled down over me. I rubbed his cum all over my tits and ran my fingers over my face licking it from my fingers. My face was covered. I leaned up and grabbed him by his hair and kissed him. Letting him taste his cum in my mouth. We kissed and sucked at each other's tongues, rubbing the gooey cum all over both of our faces. He was spent; he fell on top of me then to the side of me, completely drained, as was I.

We lay there for just a few moments. I climbed out of the bed and started searching for my clothes. I wished I'd put a change of clothes in the briefcase, something more comfortable to slide into and drive home. But I had not.

I went into the bathroom and washed up a bit. The hot soapy washcloth felt soothing on my pussy. I splashed my face and washed it, straightened my hair as best I could. I slipped on my skirt and jacket, buttoning it. I wadded up my shirt and bra, too exhausted to worry about it putting it on. I noticed him drifting off to sleep as I finished dressing and trying to look decent enough to sneak out of the hotel to my car.

I found the stocking that he had used to tie my hands. I tied it into a big bow around his wrists and covered him with the blanket. I don't think he even noticed. I took one of the little soaps from the bathroom and wrote a message on the mirror..."Next time, I'll tie!"

"Hugs & Kisses-Kinki"...and finished with my email address. I did not want to leave a phone number...not yet.

And so I left. Tiptoeing from his room. It was then I remembered that I had left my heels and briefcase in the elevator! I walked towards the elevator, hoping the shoes and case were still there, I pushed the button and waited for the doors to open. "Great" I said out loud..."lost another pair of nice shoes, damn it." I stepped inside, a little pissed, and pressed the button to the lobby. When the doors opened I was surprised to see the bartender. He was standing there, holding the shoes and briefcase in his hands, with a huge grin on his face.

"Forget something?" he asked. "Took you awhile to come back for them."

"Guess you are a bit worn out huh?" he questioned me. I stepped towards him and he quickly put his hands behind his back. "Um, not so fast" he told me "how 'bout a drink?"

"I would love to hear about your evening." He was backing up towards the bar. The doors were closed and there was no one else around. "It's closing time" he said, "I need a nightcap." He then pushed the doors open and backed into the bar holding them open.

I was surprised to see a large rectangular table, covered in a velvet blanket and candles, lots of candles, illuminating the bar. It looked very inviting. He dropped the shoes and case; I dropped the clothing I had tucked under my arm. He walked towards me and took my hand, walking me towards the table. He offered me a seat at the edge of the table as he grabbed the bottle of Amaretto from behind the bar, along with a couple of glasses.

He sat the bottle and glasses down and reached behind me. His hand returned with a cherry. He held the cherry by its stem and slid it between the lapels of my jacket, between my tits, then up to my lips. He slid the cherry along my lips and then pushed it into my mouth, followed by his tongue. We rolled the cherry between our tongues and around our mouths.

He pulled back and left me with the cherry. I ate it quickly. He poured us both a drink and sat down on a chair between my legs. "Cheers," he said. We both sipped our drinks and he sat his glass down. He placed his hands on my knees and spread my legs, just a bit. He sniffed deeply, taking my scent in. "I could smell you from the moment you walked into the room." He said. "I had wanted to taste that smell." He laid his head on my knee and closed his eyes, sniffing me. "You make my mouth water." He told me.

I sipped my drink and spread my legs a little more.

kinki
kinki
53 Followers