Playing Wingwoman - By Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In retrospect I did spring the idea on her rather suddenly. At first she stammered asking if I was sure I was ok with that. I leaned forward, grabbed her head and gave her a deep kiss. At first she was completely caught off guard, but then she let out a satisfied sounding moan and kissed me back. Several guys in line for some of the nearby bars gave us catcalls and cheers.

"Plus," I whispered into her ear, "I am dying to know what it's like to play with breast implants."

She laughed, "You could have asked me that whenever. I've had a lot of friends feel them." With that we were off on a mission to Chris's fraternity house.

We busted in the door to Chris' room both more than a little tipsy at this point. "Is John here tonight?" I asked.

Chris looked up. He was sitting on the futon with nothing on but a pair of athletic shorts, surprised at the abrupt entrance of two drunk girls into his room. "No he's not," then he looked at Chelsea and said, "Aww, you didn't find a woman tonight?"

I cut him off as I straddled him and gave him a kiss.

"I totally found her a woman, and a guy."

Chris looked confused for a split second, then it dawned on him what I meant. He had never had a threesome before, so I can only imagine what was going through his head. It must have felt like a late Christmas present.

I stood up and went back to Chelsea. We started making out and I started to take off her pants. Chris was sitting on his futon which he started to pull out to lay flat. Chris' bed wasn't big enough for the three of us, so the futon it was. Once he put a blanket down over it I put Chelsea down on her back. She only had on her black shirt and a simple black thong.

I was wearing a flowy blue dress with a belt. I took off the belt and pulled the dress up over my head. I was standing over her in heels and navy blue lingerie. I had a push up bra and a matching thong. The outfit was originally intended for Chris, but now they both were getting to enjoy it.

Chelsea was leaning forward staring at me so I straddled her and we started to make out. She was still using one arm to prop herself up, but her other hand went straight to my bra clasp. Ladies, just because you can undo yours, doesn't mean you will be a master at undoing another woman's bra one handed behind them. That said, after only a second or two of fumbling, Chelsea got lucky.

My bra slipped out and Chelsea immediately pulled me to her, pushing her face into my breasts. Her eyes were closed as she licked all over my breasts. She sucked on each of my nipples and groped my tits with her hands. She was squeezing them the way someone does when it is their first time playing with a pair other than theirs, slightly too hard but quite not hard enough to actually hurt.

I grabbed the sides of Chelsea's shirt to pull it off of her. She took her mouth away from my breasts just long enough to slip it up over her head. I had seen fake tits before, mostly in porn. Chelsea's were obviously incredibly expensive. They were perfect. They were perky, big, round, and perfect fit her frame. Her nipples were excited. I wanted to take them into my mouth so badly but it was her first time and I wanted to let her keep playing with my tits.

I looked over at Chris. He was sitting on the far side of the futon watching as his girlfriend and best friend played together topless. He was patiently waiting to get involved but I could tell he was busting for it to happen. He was stroking his cock through his shorts and I could tell it was completely erect. I beckoned him over to stand next to us and pulled his shorts down. While Chelsea continued to lick and suck my breasts I took Chris' cock into my mouth.

I felt Chelsea moving her head up, kiss on my breasts, then my collarbone, then my neck. Still with Chris' shaft in my hand I turned and started to make out with Chelsea. Chris' fingers were running through my hair. My eyes were closed but I'm sure his other hand was on the back of Chelsea's head. I opened my eyes when our kiss broke and saw that I was right. I nibbled gently on her earlobe, then whispered to her "suck on my boyfriend's cock."

She didn't hesitate at all. She turned her head toward him and with her eyes still closed she opened her mouth and let him slide the head of his cock into it. She closed her lips around his shaft and I watched him slide further into her mouth. I knew he wanted us to suck him together but I wanted to finally play with her breasts.

What I was expecting from fake breasts was not what I got. They were softer than I expected. Very fun to squeeze. There was a small scar underneath them, but I didn't see it until I was literally right next to them and my tongue ran over it. She had perfume on which was intoxicating as my face was pressed between her tits. I sucked on her nipples while listening to the sucking sounds happening right above me.

It was too much going on all at once for me. I needed to get fucked. My pussy was on fire and I needed release. And I needed to taste Chelsea. I pushed her on her back on the bed and whispered up to Chris to fuck me. Her thong stuck a bit to her wet lips as I pulled it off. Chris was behind me kissing on my back while sliding my thong off as well. Chelsea spread her legs for me revealing a carefully trimmed triangle of dark hair above her slit. Her lips were smooth and hairless. I could tell as I licked them she had shaved not waxed.

She tasted wonderful. It had been months since I had buried my face in a woman. Taking in her taste and scent as I pleasured her. She was moaning immediately as I licked on her clit. I slid a finger into her and she gasped with pleasure. Chris has been rubbing my mound but now I felt his cock pressing against me. I was very aroused so my wet lips spread open for him easily. He fucked me slowly, holding my hips while his cock would glide in and out of me.

His cock felt amazing in me. He was intentionally fucking me softly so I could concentrate on Chelsea. Both of her hands were cradling my head. Her fingers running through my hair. Occasionally she would reach down to squeeze one of my breasts. It was so erotic feeling four hands on my naked body at the same time. I had never been with two people at once before. Tasting one and having another inside me was amazing.

I was lost in my own pleasure when Chelsea came. Suddenly her thighs were squeezing my head and her moans were louder and shorter. I had two fingers in her at this point. I was bending them to rub inside of her and it was driving her wild. She squeaked what I'm pretty sure was "I'm cumming" but I could barely hear with her legs wrapped around my head. Her pussy tensed up and I felt the muscle I was pressing my fingers against inside of her move away and stiffen. Her lips clenched a bit tighter on my fingers. It was something I had felt in other women before when they came. It gave me the satisfaction of a job well done.

Her body went limp, her legs fell down, draped over my shoulders and down my back. I was on my stomach with my ass pointed up. Chris has put a pillow under my hips and was still inside of me. He was so hard I wondered if he was about to fill me with his cum, but he pulled his cock out of me and I knew he planned on lasting a while longer.

I sat up and Chris kissed me. I had Chelsea's juices all over my chin and I knew he could taste her on my lips and tongue. I looked down and her amazing body was sprawled across the futon. Her long legs spread apart. Her breasts were pointed upward, covered in sweat, perky in a way that breasts of that size can only be if they are fake. Her face was pretty, her pussy inviting. She was so hot to me now that I was seeing her fully bare. The idea of Chris fucking her turned me on so much. Seeing both of their amazing bodies pressed against each other. I needed to move that vision from my head into reality.

I started to gently rub my hand along Chelsea's side. "Are you ready for his cock yet?"

She laughed and looked up at us. "I'm going to need a minute before that."

He moved over so he was on his knees near her head, his cock was just above her face. He cradled her head in his hand and asked, "Do you want to taste Mandy on it then?"

She laughed as she reached up and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Her mouth opened up and swallowed his cock. I could see my juices glistening on him as she sucked them off. His hand moved from her head to squeeze her tits while she blew him. His other hand reached out and he grabbed one of mine. I moved over to him on my knees also and he pulled me to his body and we started to make out. I took the opportunity to reach down and start to gently squeeze Chelsea's other breast.

"Are you ready to fuck her?" I whispered into Chris' ear. He looked at me and asked if I was sure and I nodded to show I was. He gently put me on my back and helped Chelsea get on all fours. It was the same position we had just been in, except her and my places were swapped. "Are you going to put your thumb in her butt?"

He laughed at my question, "So you two have been sharing stories huh?"

With that he slid into Chelsea's pussy. Her face was between my legs and her eyes closed as he entered her. She had a very satisfied look on her face. I gently brushed my hand on her cheek and she gave me an excited smile. She stuck her tongue out, and looking up at me she licked my pussy, one lip then the other.

For her first time Chelsea was good. I wasn't sure she would be able to make me cum though. Especially since she had to take breaks and compose herself every few minutes. Chris was apparently doing a very good job behind her and Chelsea was having trouble concentrating on both of us. She realized it too, and after a few minutes she asked Chris to let her focus on me for a minute.

Chris sat back and watched and Chelsea was definitely better when she didn't have a cock in her distracting her. She slid a finger into me while her tongue moved in little circles over my clit. Chelsea normally had gorgeous long nails, which I had told her to cut before we went out. Feeling her second finger enter into me I was glad she listened. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back while Chelsea explored another woman's pussy, my pussy, for the first time.

Chris moved over and was rubbing my shoulders and breasts. Chelsea's free hand was rubbing my thigh. My orgasm was building. When I fucked Chris, I always came quickly. I had been kissed, licked, rubbed on, teased, and fucked without the release of an orgasm for over a half hour. I was used to being on my third by now. When it came it was intense. Chelsea was fucking me faster with her fingers. Her nose was pressed against me as her mouth enveloped my slit. I turned my head and buried my face against Chris as I moaned out during my orgasm.

When it finally finished I felt spent. I was limp in the futon. I looked up at Chelsea and saw her smiling. She seemed very pleased to have gotten me off. I sat up and pulled her to me. She kissed me and I tasted myself on her tongue. Chris was sitting behind me, leaning against the wall. I turned Chelsea and sat her on his lap, her facing me with his back to him. He held his cock and guided it into her. My pussy needed a break.

I sat in front of Chelsea and we continued to make out while she rode my boyfriend reverse cowgirl. I reached down and started to rub her clit while still kissing her. Chris held her hips and rocked her back and forth while thrusting his big cock up into her. She was moaning while kissing me, panting whenever I kissed her neck. All attention was focused on her as we took care of her and it took no time for her to cum again.

She pulled me close to her so our breasts pressed against each other. She moaned hungrily as our tongues swirled around each other. Her grip on my shoulders tightened as she came on Chris' cock. His hands moved from her hips and rubbed over her ass before lifting her off of him. He looked at me and I knew what he wanted. I laid down on my back and he got over me. His cock easily slipped into my dripping cunt.

He moved Chelsea to sit on my face. I licked her lips, but focused more on the cock inside me. Being my first time doing this, pleasuring two people at once, was exhausting. Chris was pumping into me while making out with Chelsea. I was rubbing her hips and her ass while tasting her freshly fucked pussy.

Chelsea's hand was working me too. We had given her two orgasms, and she seemed ready to give me my second too. It didn't take long for the pleasure to wash over me. It wasn't as intense as the first, but I don't think I could have handled another one that intense in that moment. Chris was fucking me hard now and he kept thrusting into me throughout my orgasm. He said something to Chelsea but I couldn't make out what.

As soon as my orgasm ended she leaned forward. He pulled his cock out of me and while all I could see was Chelsea's pussy and ass, I could hear him grunting and her moaning as he pumped his cum into her mouth. I had watched enough porn with Chris to know what he had told her now. When he finished she lifted her leg and got off of me.

I opened my mouth as she came up to my face. Her lips were pursed and her cheeks bulging out a bit. Chris made huge loads and I was ready for Chelsea to spit one into my mouth. I heard Chris say something to the tune of "that's so fucking hot" as she gave me his cum. Once it was all in my mouth she leaned down and kissed me. Her putting her tongue in my cum-filled mouth made some of overflow out onto the sides of my face. I swallowed part of the load to avoid more dribbling out, then we continued to play with the rest while making out.

When the kiss finally ended Chelsea leaned up and sat back against the wall. She swallowed the cum in her mouth. There was still a small bit on her chin. "Wow," she said. "We really just did that." We all laughed a bit. Chris set an alarm early enough that Chelsea could sneak out in the morning before John got back to the room. Then he pulled a few pillows and blankets out and the three of us passed out, all naked, together on the futon.

12