Playing With Balls

Story Info
Soccer team end the season with a bang.
1.7k words
3.94
99.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike W
Mike W
25 Followers

Although the soccer team finish near the bottom of the league, there is champagne passed around on the pitch at the final whistle. Two bottles are finished while we pull down the nets and collect the corner flags. There is apparently a problem with the showers -because Lisa has turned the water off- so the drinking continues while someone investigates the situation. Soon everyone is half-pissed, and within minutes there is a gush of water from the shower cubicles and steam begins to creep through the doorway. Casually, men begin to undress; some are middle aged, though reasonably lean, others in their late teens.

A couple of well-toned a graders who have come down by request to fill the numbers make the rest of us look slightly shabby. One is the first to hitch his towel over his shoulder and swagger into the hot mist. He is barely through the doorway before there is an exclamation of disbelief. Within seconds naked men are peering into the fog, accustoming heir eyes to the sight of Lisa under the shower stroking her hair back under the cascade, her tits perfectly round and erect as her hands caress the back of her neck. There is silence, for what seems like minutes. Lisa slides a hand down across her taut nipple and snakes it down her stomach, through her v of thick glistening hair, and opening her legs continues her exploration between her thighs, smiling as two fingers stroke her engorged, oily clit.

I'm hard already, and intoxicated both by the champagne, and Lisa's exhibitionism. Some of the men back away, unable to find context for what they've seen. One grabs his clothes and rushes to his car, but half a dozen stay, transfixed. I scull a huge amount of the bubbly, and shake up the rest in the bottle. I walk over to Lisa, hold the bottle under her cunt lips and release my finger from the mouth of the glass. Foaming liquid explodes into Lisa's' clitoris and she squeals with delight. The remaining players seem unfazed by my stiff dick, and are beginning to see the possibilities of the situation.

Drunk on lust they soon begin to masturbate. I stand behind Lisa and crouch to force my cock up into her boiling hole. I lean back against the cool tiles with her impaled on my member as the hapless men harden in front of us. "These are the rules" shouts Lisa above the hiss of the water. "One of you will be allowed to fuck me. If I want you to you will fuck my ass, while my second choice fucks my pussy. While this is occurring I will masturbate two more of you. The one who comes first will have his cock bitten by me so the marks will be visible for your partner."

I leave Lisa and sit on the floor to take in the show. "You " she says, pointing to Matt, her first choice. "Behind me." The young man, previously so arrogant in male company is the picture of obedience. He slides his dick into Lisa and takes a sharp breath. Her right leg is lifted, so her knee touches her breast, and I clearly see the penis disappearing and re-emerging, soaked in hot water and cunt juice. Lisa grips the taps for purchase as the pace increases. Almost breathlessly, she beckons our oldest player, Alan, who is fifty two but as hard as a sixteen year old, to join her. Alan places a trembling hand on a waterfall of flesh with a pert red nipple in the centre.

"I want you both." says Lisa and guides Alan's cock towards her swollen lips, "but you'll have to share." Before the men know it their shafts are rubbing together inside Lisa. They are both taken aback but unable to pull away. Lisa is lifted off the ground and bounces wildly, sandwiched between the two men. Suddenly Alan cries and steps back, squirting come over Lisa's' belly. She rubs the semen around her navel until the water washes it away. Matt is told to lie on his back. Water splashes in his eyes and mouth and he coughs as the streams invade his lungs. Lisa couldn't care less. She rides Matt like he was a rodeo bull.

Matt begins to show signs of an impending climax. "Oh…god…oh squeeze me you dirty bitch." Lisa slaps him hard across the face. "I'm in charge here fucker." She says calmly. "Get on your knees you cocky bastard." She orders and Matt obeys immediately. Lisa lubricates her fingers with her juices and slams two up Matt's rectum.

"Jesus!!" he wails, but Lisa doesn't flinch and she feels Matts rectal walls relax and welcome the invasion. He comes, on all fours, like a dog on a leash. And lies panting under the rush of water. As Lisa turns around she is as surprised as me to see that two men are fucking. I didn't know we had a gay element in our team. Interesting. One is bent with his hands locked on his legs just above his ankles, and the other is furiously ramming him from behind. Lisa walk over and crouches to watch the cock force it's way deep inside over and over. The ass being slammed is stretched wider than Lisa has ever seen. She moves and sits in font of Robbie, the eighteen year old boy being fucked.

"You're very young to be letting a man shove his red hot stiff erection up your tight asshole aren't you?" she says with a wink. The boy can only smile and pant and give a half nod. "All the way up inside you. You bad little boy. I think we'll have to make sure you appreciate the other things in life won't we." Lisa ducks under Robbie and takes his cock in her mouth. Each thrust from behind forces it deep down her throat. She can feel Robbie's aching balls against her chin. With a click of her finger's Lisa brings the remaining two players into the fray. In each hand she masturbates their palpitating dicks. It's a beautiful sight. Lisa in control of four men after already exhausting one and frightening off several others. I'm not sure whether to join in or not. I'd rather take photos or paint the scene. The two masturbatees tensely pushing towards Lisa's fingers. The man-fucker now an animal thrusting at his quarry. Robbie, not so innocent taking it up the ass and getting blown. It's perfectly symmetrical.

When the thrusting of the orgy participants begins to reach a frenzy, Lisa again stops the action and orders each man to stand under a shower. Lisa sits in a washbasin lewdly fingering herself and says. "Jerk yourselves as hard as you can and perhaps I won't leave teeth marks! Come on wank those cocks. Fuck your fists and show me how good I've made you feel. One at a time like fireworks exploding, the men ejaculate. Lisa rubs her clit dementedly, and it's that sight I prefer to focus on. She comes several times. I leave her to say her good byes and walk next door to get dressed. I like the ache in my balls. I'll let it mature for a while.

When I get back to my place with Lisa I'm in a frenzy of lust. "Strip and lie on the bed" I order her. She does so.

"Put your hands against the railings." I say. Lisa rests her hands against the metal at the back of the bed. I grab a tie and quickly secure her wrists to the iron. I then spread her legs wide and tie her ankles to the framework under the mattress half way down the bed. She's not uncomfortable, but she can barely move. Next I blindfold Lisa with her black stocking. If you don't stay perfectly still, I'll have to punish you" I say.

With that I plunge my mouth down onto Lisa's cunt aiming straight for her clit. With rough long stokes of my tongue I feel the button of flesh expanding and throbbing. Lisa is aching to push against my jaw, to use her pelvis against my lips, to arch her back and squirm, but she does everything in her power to stay motionless. That's good I say. I rush to the fridge. Lisa has no idea what's going on. Until an ice block touches her clitoris taking her breath away. The ice is in my mouth and I roll it around Lisa's cunt lips, so my hot breath and the freezing water alternate.

Lisa bites her lip but manages to stay still. I slip a finger then two and three into Lisa's soaking pussy and begin to rhythmically fuck her. I can just force my other two fingers under her hips and press them into her wonderful tight asshole. Then I begin to fuck her hard with my hand, slowly then gradually faster. Lisa is gritting her teeth, growling. She wants to break free and buck her hips. Not yet

I straddle Lisa and let my pulsing cock rest an inch from her mouth. She can't see it. "Open your mouth wide " I order her. My cock sinks down towards Lisa's throat. "don't close your mouth." I say. When my balls are resting on Lisa's chin, and it seems she is about to choke, I relent "Ok baby, suck it in." Lisa sucks my dick like a kid with an icy pole, her cheeks drawn in forcing more and more stiffening blood into my cock. I'm aching. I don't think my dick can get any harder before snapping off. I have to get this over with. I untie her, flip her over, and ask her what she wants "I want you to fuck me."

"Talk to me " I say, as my dick slides into Lisa and she grips hard with her internal walls. "I love fucking," gasps Lisa. "I love it…I love it. I want dick. Push it in all the way, Ram it up me!" I'm going to cum. I only have twenty seconds or so to furiously pump, when I begin to tighten up. I claw at Lisa's cheeks, and at the last second whip my cock out to watch the cum explode. The first spasms fly up Lisa's arched back splashing into her hair, then more contractions spray the creamy jism over her ass cheeks. We collapse, silent and turn the TV on, crawling under the coverlet for the evening.

Mike W
Mike W
25 Followers