Playing With Bert

Story Info
She pleasures herself.
757 words
4.33
59.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my bed in my pyjamas. My legs were spread wide as I slid my hand absentmindedly over my pussy. The image on the television screen was turning me on. I watched as the couple kissed, her hand squeezing his cock on the outside of his jeans. His hand cupped her breast and his thumb moved back and forth over her hard nipple. Slowly they undressed each other and the crotch of my pj's moistened.

Finally they were both naked, and laying on the bed. The man moved up between her legs and placed a hand on each thigh and spread her wide. His hands moved down to cup her ass cheeks and as he lowered his head between her legs, he pulled her pussy up to his waiting mouth. I could hear her moan when his tongue made contact with the soft wet folds of her pussy.

I unbuttoned my pyjama top and slid it over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I slid the bottoms down over my ass and let them fall around my ankles, and stepped out of them. I looked down at my breasts and could see my nipples protruding. I stood there and rubbed them with the palms of my hands, making them harder. In my mind I was imagining the man standing behind me, pressed against my back, his hands reaching around to cup my tits.

I lay down on my bed, reached under my pillow for Bert. Bert is my dildo, my playtoy. He looks exactly like a man's cock, about 7 inches long from the tip to the balls. There are veins running along the shaft and I can feel them as they rub against my pussy walls.

I continued to play with my tits for a bit, prolonging the feelings I was having. Then, spreading my legs wide, I took Bert and slid the head up and down my slit. Ohhhh that felt so good. I could see my juices on Bert. Then I pushed him just inside the lips of my pussy. Moving him up over my clit and then down to the entrance of my cunt. It was all I could do to keep from shoving him all the way in. My other hand was pinching each nipple in turn. They were so hard.

Finally I shoved Bert into my pussy, all the way in. I started pumping him in and out. When I do this, I pull up on him a bit, so with each thrust he rubs against my clit at the same time. Now that feels wonderful! As I pump him harder, I can feel the head popping out each time. That drives me crazy. I stopped for a minute and placed a pillow under my hips. Doing this tilts my pelvis back and I can get a better look at him fucking me, and it feels sooooo good, and I can spread my legs wider.

Then I was fucking like crazy. For a bit I was using both hands to fuck myself. Pulling and pushing Bert in and out of my hot wet cunt! Ramming it deeper and deeper. The balls on Bert are hitting against my clit because I have twisted him around backwards. I do this when I am ready to cum. All the time I am talking dirty.

"OOOOH FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT! OOOH YESSS! DONT STOP!! RAM MY PUSSY!! SUCK ME! FUCK ME! RAM IT HARD! Sometimes I get so carried away.

Then I was cummmmiiinnnggggg!! I kept fucking with Bert, rubbing him against my clit so hard and fast. My heart was racing as my hips jerked off the pillow, thrusting my pussy into the air.

Gradually I came back to earth. My pussy lips were so wet and swollen. I continue sliding Bert in and out, nice and slow this time. With my other hand, I start massaging my clit. It is still hard and swollen, and it doesn't take long for me to cum again. Then I cum again. and again. I call these cums, "aftershocks". Like an earthquake for the body. I can't help myself. One cum means another cum, and then another cum. Call me greedy.

When I stopped cumming, I was spent. I lay there for about 20 minutes, catching my breath. On shaky legs, I walked to the bathroom. Whenever I cum so many times, I have to pee. And pee bad. Always happens. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.