Playing with Fire

Story Info
You are have two men at a night club while I watch.
1.5k words
3.88
34.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is late in the evening at an obscure club downtown. The room is hot and full of lights as the music pounds to our favorite songs. The dancers in the room are full of electricity and the dancing is getting fairly sexy. We sit in the corner VIP booth sharing vodka service with those that are interested. We are feeling the effects of the alcohol and our inhibitions are falling as we kiss more aggressively as the night goes on.

You get up from the table to blow me a kiss and you tell me you will be right back. As you walk towards the bathrooms, you run into two men with their shirts mostly unbuttoned. I see you run your hands around their firm muscular stomachs while you turn to me and blow another kiss. This causes a bit of jealousy to build in me but you meant to do that. You leave them behind and continue on your journey. Soon after I see them leave in different directions.

As you return to the table, you throw your hot red panties at my face and have a seat near me.

You lean forward, bite my earlobe and whisper, "I want you to eat my pussy under the table, right now."

I give you a look of surprise, but slide under the table anyway. I move your dress up around your waist to reveal your soaked pussy, which is slightly red from you already stimulating it. I begin to lick your labia and taste the juices that are flowing from between your legs. As I move my tongue deeper inside you, I realize that your taste has changed slightly. I thought about whether you have had another man inside you already this evening. Was this why you are already slightly red and swollen?

I begin to lick harder as the thoughts continued through my mind. Who was it? Did it happen here? Did you just have sex?

Since the taste was quite fresh, I began to speculate that your bathroom trip involved more than just the usual trip to the bathroom. With my tongue work intensifying, you begin to feel the pressure of your first orgasm waving through you. Soon after, you let out a small shriek that draws some attention nearby and you orgasm on my tongue violently.

I slide up from under the table and give you a passionate kiss while my hands begin to explore your breasts. I pinch your nipples through the fabric covering them and this begins to make your heart beat faster. I stop and ask the VIP staff for the curtains to be drawn around our area.

For the most part we are secluded from everyone seeing, but we want enough space to see the action on the dance floor and the bar. Soon after the curtains are drawn, I see the two men arrive back at the bar and to your delight, their eyes lock onto yours. I see you squirm slightly and wonder what is going on.

I ask, "Are you interested in their cocks?"

Without thinking about it you respond with, "I am so horny that I want to feel another man's cock in my mouth. I want to suck it until it cums in my mouth."

With this answer, I begin to squirm myself.

"I will be right back," I respond.

I get up and go over to the bar. As I approach the two men, they try to look away. Instead I ask them if they would like to join you for a drink. They looked surprised and I told them to please go join you while I watch from the bar.

As the two men approach you, you can now see that they are about 6 feet tall, olive skin tone, fit and muscular. They are in their early thirties and introduce themselves as Brad and Jim. At this point you could care less what their names were! Jim reaches for the vodka and pours 3 shots for all of you to enjoy. As he leans over, you run your hands around the curves of his muscular ass and moan slightly. He looks at you with a twinkle in his eye and hands you your shot. With a quick clink of the glasses, each of you drink the vodka and put your glasses down.

With a smile on your face, you ask Jim if he has a large cock.

"Why don't you find out," he replies.

From the bar, I can see through the opening in the curtains that your hands reach up to finish unbuttoning his shirt but you also reach and undo his pants. With his body slightly turned, a large growing cock unfolds in front of your face while Brad sits down next to you. Your right hand wraps its fingers around Jim's cock and you begin to lick the tip with the point of your tongue. You circle the head of his dick with your tongue as Jim's breathing starts to quicken. As you stick his large cock in your mouth, Brad has begun to move his hands up your leg and under your dress.

I can watch his fingers work their way into your pussy from my view at the bar. A sexual tension builds in me as I watch you suck another man's cock and another man fingering your love box.

I watch as your left hand slips around his waistband and you grab his muscular ass while still stroking his cock with your other hand. Your right hand moves to cradle his balls and you go down on his cock all the way, causing you to gag slightly from the size. You begin to fuck his cock with his mouth as Brad finger fucks your pussy harder with his fingers. I am beginning to become quite aroused as this scene unfolds from between the opening in the curtains.

As Brad brings you to orgasm, you stop sucking Jim's cock and lean back in your seat to cum with your eyes closed. You let out a loud moan that I cannot hear, but can definitely see from my view. Brad is now impatiently waiting for his turn.

You reposition yourself in your seat and undo his pants to reach in and grab Brad's cock. Although slightly smaller than Jim's, he is much wider than Jim. As you suck his cock, you realize that this cock has already fucked another pussy earlier in the evening. You can taste the juices of another woman on a strangers cock! This is extremely turning you on. As you suck his cock and slide your tongue around his shaft, Jim grabs your waist to sit you on your knees with your ass high in the air. He fingers your pussy lightly and then wipes the juices on his cock so that he can slide in easier.

With a slow but hard thrust, he shoves his massive cock deep inside your pussy. From the bar I can watch as his tempo increases and he fucks you faster. The music in the room is covering up the sounds of sex as he pumps you hard and you continue to suck Brad's cock. Jim begins to tense from the pleasure of your pussy and the sucking he received earlier. He suddenly stops and cums deep into your pussy. As he pulls out, you stop sucking Brad and move to straddle him backwards. While looking directly at me, you straddle Brad's cock and slide it into your pussy which is still dripping with Jim's orgasm.

As you fuck Brad hard, you smile back at me and I read your lips as they say, "I want to fuck you so bad".

Wow, you are fucking another man and you still are thinking about me?

I begin to move towards the VIP area as I watch you cum once again. Your orgasm was so violent your body shook and then tensed up. As you did this, Brad released his own orgasm deep inside you.

I then entered through the curtains and said, "Gentlemen, I do believe it is my turn to fuck my horny woman."

Brad and Jim fixed their pants, smiled and left quickly.

You slide over to the corner of the sofa you are sitting on and tell me, "I want you to fuck me hard and deep right now."

I undo my pants and pull out the cock that satisfies you so much. I look down and see Brad and Jim's cum gently flowing from your pussy and then I shove my cock into you violently. The visuals from what just happened, the hotness of your pussy and the feeling of the other men's cum feels so incredible.

With your legs wrapped around me and the angle of attack at the corner of the sofa, I am able to penetrate your pussy deeply and hit those magic spots that drive you wild. As I get close to my orgasm, I begin to feel your pussy tighten in anticipation of your own orgasm.

I look you into your sparkling eyes and say, "Please cum with me baby."

In response, you grab me with your arms and pull me tightly to your chest as we release our orgasm together.

We feel completely exhausted and smile at each other wondering what just happened. I fix my pants and you slide your panties back on.

You turn to me and ask, "Care to dance?"