Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. Carrying me to our twin bed he laid me on my back. The dressing gown front pieces got away from each other showing my small tits, my flat belly, my well-manicured bush above the spread pussy lips between the thighs. "Oh god how I love you," he whispered.

Later that night we agreed that I had to quit my job and keep away from Oscar as far as possible. Thomas said that I had to watch up on my easy going feelings!

At lunch time next day I went to my lady shop to buy new clothes. I had determined not to have skirts any more. I found a trouser suit which would be accepted for office use. Dressed in my new clothes I returned to my job

My female colleagues looked astonished at me and told me that the managers did not like women dressed like that. When Oscar saw me in my new outfit he complimented me. It really favored my body shape he said. "But you will not be long here with such clothes."

Quite right, next morning I was called to the personnel manager. He explained to me that at this office the rule was that women had to wear blouse and skirts or a dress.

I replied that I found it more suitable to have trousers. "If it wasn't accepted I will quit my job at once." He was astonished and tried to convince me to stay. But finally I signed my resignation paper.

Back in the secretariat I collected my belongings and left for good. Never said good by to anybody, not even to Oscar!

When discussing the new situation with Thomas we found it perfect for the time being that I remained at home. It was only two months till our wedding day. I had a lot to do.

The important day was here. The wedding ceremony took place in an old church. Our parents and my older sister were there. She had arrived some days earlier from down under. We had not seen each other for several years. She looked wonderful and had a desirable body. There were also our invited guests sitting at the very front rows. Some other people also attended the ceremony.

When having obtained my wedding ring and being blessed by the clergyman we turned around. Faced to the public to my astonishment and consternation I saw Oscar sitting at the row closest to the exit door. At that distance I couldn't see his face expression.

Thomas and I looked at each other. Gave each other a deep love kiss and began walking down the aisle towards the exit door. There was no trace of Oscar! Were my eyes deceiving me? I never told Thomas about what I thought I had seen.

The wedding celebration for all our guests was arranged by my parents. Thomas and I were eager to be by ourselves. We left the festivities as soon as possible. Our wedding night was tremendous. Having no thoughts of everything else but ourselves we cuddled and made love all night long.

Our honeymoon was spent in a somewhat unusual way. A fortnight in a small cottage deep in the forests in the north far away from the civilization. We were devoted entirely to ourselves. We rove the woods and were as one piece with the flora and fauna.

Above all, we got closer to each other.

Soon the every day life was the fact again. It was decided that I would be a so called house wife. At least for the moment. I had bought a dog forcing me to take long walks. I got plenty of time for reading and started to write a lot.

The time for visiting the city main library was carefully planned to avoid running the risk to find Oscar there. In fact I had not seen or heard of him for more than a year now.

Fortune smiled on me.

Thomas had got a new job as a psychotherapist. He had also been engaged by the national broadcasting corporation for weekly half an hour programs of conversional

therapy. Oh, I loved to hear his soft voice when he talked to unhappy people, particularly when it was a woman needing help.

----------

12