Playing with Fire

Story Info
A cuckold enthusiast makes the mistake and chats with someone.
2.7k words
4.23
72.5k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a cuckold in the past and rehearsing my erotic anguish in the present was common. I was never cuckolded with my pleasure in mind, but in college I had a weakness for the wrong type of girl. My ability to fantasize the hard parts of my life was more like being trapped inside of an obsession. My wife had knowledge of my distant past, and is aware of myself proclaimed description as being a "cuckold".

My wife is attractive at 35 with a great body gifted to her by great genetics. She was raised in a family with divorce and was always very guarded when discussing other people dabbling inside our relationship. Although at times she would allow herself to be seduced by erotic talk during love making. Afterwards she would get cold feet and retract anything she agreed to liking in regards to other men, but I always thought it was in fear of ruining our relationship.

As time went on she played at various levels with me and supported my obsession with erotic pictures. She knew I showed a few close friends the pictures as she was sworn to silence that I received the same treatment from those friends. The friends were all close and people I knew for years, and two of them dated my wife before I did in the past. I always suspected that she might have known I showed them more then I originally admitted. The fevers created from hearing other men approve of my wife caught fire and had me search out other audiences to see her. I was careful at first and only searched for wanting men online in areas remote to us, and with her face deleted from the pictures. Later for special remote audiences I stopped deleting the face, and would search for wanting men in areas closer to my home town. I was circling closer and closer to areas more dangerous.

I eventually found one man looking for "married couples" in my region, but not in my home town. We chatted and he very quickly got all of the available pictures of my wife with her face deleted. He was the perfect man in my opinion; he wanted married couples and he was our age. He never spoke to me in ways that would make it sound like he was requesting something, but more in a forceful and demanding tone. It was his dominance that had me travel down the preverbal rabbit hole.

His interest in my wife's pictures was apparent right away, and questioned if someone like me wanted a real cuckold experience. I described my fetish to him, and he fully understood how I would gladly thank the man that seduced my wife. He questioned my ability to help the right man achieve that goal. When he sent a picture of his cock asked if I would surrender my wife to him, and I admitted: "yes". I had never been gay before, but this man had me feeling like the dick on my screen had taken complete control. I confessed with passion how I would help see him pleasured as my master; he then asked for the wife's pictures with the face intact.

I was so lost in the erotic moment I sent him all the pictures with her face intact. I sent him pictures of use as a couple so that he had reference. I was so hard and aroused after sending him those pictures that I could not touch my cock in fear of breaking my ecstasy by cumming.

When he next messaged me he asked that I turn on my web cam. I had already showed my face in the form of a picture and following his request only added to my desire. I was reading messages from a screen as I was "told" to remove my clothes and slowly masturbate. I was feeling that this direction was going farther from my fetish as I am not gay, but when he demanded that I verbally tell him how I want his cock in my wife I eagerly obeyed. I confessed many of the same things I previously wrote, and went into detail how I would degrade myself for him. He had me pose with my cock and made confessions on how far I would be willing to allow another man to go. He was as interested in fucking my wife as me being his celibate cuckold. He had me verbally agree that his idea of me sucking his balls as he cums in my wife was something I was born to do. As I stroked I described how it suddenly turned me on thinking of his balls lifting in my mouth as his cock convulsed inside her. I declared that I would cum anywhere but inside her in his presence.

As I was getting closer to climaxing he requested that I cum on the table so that he could later see it. I came quickly afterwards while moaning the name he gave me to call him; "master".

Like the drops of cum that fell so did my fever. I was quickly losing that extreme need to be dominated as my hyper sexuality was deflating in my hand. I looked at the web cam that was as silent as before and I feared how far I went this time.

It was at this time that I whispered his last message on the screen as I read it. It congratulated me by name, and I at no point did I give him my name. He then called us both by names in his message, and apologized for being misleading that he lived in another town. We both live in the same small town.

I was speechless and felt like someone that just got burnt playing with fire. He wrote more quickly as I must have looked like I needed to be talked down. He said that the pictures I supplied would be safe from friends and family if I do one last thing for him. His openness to be discrete while knowing me, and the danger of him still wanting to remain in control had my own cock turn against me as it instantly started to rise again. My next words were "what do you want".

With the camera focused on my own cum laying on the table I was told to lick it up. Normally this would be impossible after cumming and losing my nerve, but my cock under his control had a convincing argument. I did as I was told and with a voice screaming inside me to stop I licked the table clean.

The messages stopped and I sat looking blankly at the cursor on the screen for several minutes. I was too scared and panicked to even get dressed. I might have sat in that chair even longer if my cell phone didn't ring. The caller was someone I knew well, and I considered not answering it. The cursor on the screen came alive and told me to answer it. This last statement and the pressing of the receive button on the phone was too much as I shed my first tear.

The caller greeted me and asked if I was having fun. I tried to change my tune and act as my normal self with this well-known person. He only laughed my feigns away and reminded me of what he just seen and heard, he also admitted to knowing it was me after I sent the original pictures of the wife with the face deleted. This was one of my friends that I showed my wifes pictures too, and it was the friend that previously dated her.

I was mad and betrayed. I knew I couldn't explode as it couldn't end well for me. I was stunned and didn't know what to say, and he used this to control the conversation at this point.

He asked me if I was serious about what I describe to him on video. With almost no shame or reason to lie I admitted that it was all true, but wish to remain secretive about it. He then asked if I would like him to help with my conquest to be cuckolded and disgraced by another man. I again agreed, but admitted that if it weren't for him pushing I would never likely have the courage to find a man capable of seducing my wife.

He then spoke in a tone that sounded slightly angry and firm; "do you want me to help push you into having it all happen". He described himself as being the person I fantasied about, and how he secretly dreamed of taking my wife sexually and humiliating me personally to her. I had no idea I had created a grudge with him so many years ago when I dated his ex-girlfriend. I was discovering that one of my closest friends had secretly envied me for years, and always carried resentment towards my relationship with his ex-girlfriend.

I was talking openly with a friend I knew for over 27 years, and how we both had desires for specifically him to destroy my masculinity in my marriage. He made his desires clear when he confirmed that he had the long term fantasy of having me suck his balls while he cums in my wife, and made lite of how he is aware of our consultations with a reproduction clinic regarding my low sperm count. My lack of opposition to him wanting to breed my wife as I would feel his balls squeeze seed from inside my mouth broke down all illusions that I was the same guy in our eyes.

This was the ultimate thing he could have said during that call and it had an instant response by my cock. It quickly rose to attention. He made notice of it as he was still looking at me from the view of his web cam.

I did feel shame as he told me that he saw my positive reaction, but he wanted to hear how I wanted these things to happen. He warned me that his fantasy is parallel to mine and that he being in power will likely change things between us. He conceded that my wife ultimately gets to decide, but will demand cooperation from me to help him make it happen. His last warning was that once we started only he or my wife gets to choose when it stops.

I was drunk with arousal again at his terms. I had even started to stroke my cock without noticing. He pleaded that I take time to think about this agreement as it would be final. I looked at the camera and continued to stroke my cock with the promise that I was serious in helping him anyway I can.

"that's a verbal contract I suppose", he said.

"Bleep"; incoming file appears on the screen.

The file was large and it's clearly video. He asks me to watch the video before I cum and change my mind. After a period of time the video finally arrives. I was in shock as it was a complete video playback of our previous web cam discussion. I had my video cam on, and he must have been recording his desktop image. He had video of me pleading for an unknown man to ravage my wife, and humiliate me in return. I raved at how nice his man hood looked, and swallowed my own cum at the videos end. The video would look very poor upon me if it were to become public knowledge.

I pleaded with him not to show anyone and that I was serious about helping him. He responded by saying "that moment has passed and it's not about your permission anymore. This is about you understanding what happens if you change your mind and work against me". He continued in saying "things have changed now between us and the control you gave me has me harder than I have ever been".

If I was more of a man I would have done something other than continuing to masturbate while watching the video. I could for the first time hear his pleasure as I stoked for him dominating me. He urged me to look hard at what I really am in the video, and how there was no going back to the way we were. He made comments on how small my cock was, and deduced that it was its small size that made me want the things I wanted. His ridicule on the size of my cock created a reaction between us that raised both our sexual commitment. I wasn't long after those comments that I again came on the table in respect to his earlier orders. He was pleased that I remembered to finish there without his instructions, but reminded me to lick it up again this time.

With this last orgasm my libido dropped much farther than before. I paused before licking my cum off the table and he made quick demands that I do it. I tried to reason with him that I wasn't in the mood any longer and not push for more than I was willing to give. After a brief warning I saw a link on my screen appear. It was for a website that linked pictures and videos of what we captured today. He was very angry, like a lover scorned. This was no longer a game for him, and I was crushing his fantasy he was willing to bleed for. He gave me one more chance before he threatened to email the link to my wife's Facebook page. I was angry as well and didn't think that he would.

He asked if I had access to her facebook page. I did and he requested that I go there very quickly or else. I found the link in her inbox. I deleted it immediately and for the 2nd time I shed a tear, but this time it was followed by many tears. As my pleas turned to sobs I could hear his excitement and had images of him touching himself. The more I begged the more he seemed excited. He resent the message to her profile so that I could only powerlessly delete it again. He was breathing heaving and grunting while pleasuring himself with each sob and plea I made to have him not resend the link. His ability to control me was stronger than his ability to control his lust.

He was moaning while talking to me now as he was in ecstasy. He gave one last warning "lick the cum or I will find a way to send that link to another address". With tears over my lips I began to lap up my small pool of melting cum off the table.

I could hear his jubilation as he came on the other side of the phone as I gagged on my disgrace. I questioned if his orgasm would calm his demands, but instead he explained that this is how it will be when regarding sexuality and my wife. As I listened to him speak it was obvious that this was real to him, and that all conversation was going to revolve around him being reintroduced as a suitable person to cuckold me. With his decision made he questioned how we could arrange a way so that I could prove that I withhold sexual intercourse with my wife. He had many ideas, but only one was immediately possible. At his demand I wrote his name with a black felt marker on my ass. Being unable to be naked while with my wife so his branded name is never seen was satisfying for him.

I listened for a while and looked into the mirror at the visual label I gave myself. I self branded the name of a life long friend on my ass, I realized it would be difficult to wash off but it wasn't exactly permanent. What was permanent was how everything we shared together has changed, and how every joke we make will end with me being his actual bitch. I went completely outside of my body as I began to think of ways I could help him in anyway he chooses......