Playing with Fire

Story Info
An MFM threesome goes all wrong.
1.8k words
3.24
49.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in a big city with my parents, but when they got divorced, I went to live with my mom, as she moved back to her hometown, which was a very small town with a population of about 20,000. I was the new guy in school, so it was a little awkward trying to make adjustments and get to know people. That's when I met Becky, a pretty little sandy haired blonde with rosy cheeks, the girl next-door look, and world-class body.

I was sitting in civics class, when a tough looking girl walked in and you could tell she was at once confident and shy, in the way that she walked past me while stealing furtive glances- whether to let me know that she was attracted to me, or to let me know that she knew that I was looking at her, or it could've been that she was not very adept at social matters.

She asked me if I had an extra pencil. I went into my back pack and pulled out a brand-new number two pencil that was perfectly sharpened. As I gave her the pencil I looked directly into her eyes, right to the core of her being, and that's when I knew this was my next girlfriend. I asked her out to the movies and she agreed and so I went and picked her up in my red Chevy that I worked two summers to pay for.

She was waiting in painted jeans with sneakers and a tight blouse. It was a typical teenage girl's outfit, and she looked beautiful. After the movie I was taking her home when we pulled over into the park and started to make out. She was not a virgin.

I pulled her blouse down and started playing with her nipples and she moaned in approval, giving me signals that I could go further if I so desired. That's what I did. I laid her down on the backseat and pulled her jeans off and stuck two fingers in her pussy while I used my tongue to massage her nipples, alternating, using my teeth to bite the very tips just so slightly to make her twitch.

I had taken my cock out by then and she was squeezing it while gyrating in the backseat of my precious vehicle. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and left the pants around the ankles of the other leg -and pulled her panties down and stuck my rock hard cock into her wet pussy, coming in less than five minutes.

I shot a tremendous load into her waiting cunt and when I started to retract she demanded more.

"Come on, fuck me," she said. Her voice then escalated. "Is that all you got?"

At the time I didn't read anything into it I just thought that she was overcome with lust. But every time we had sex after that I always felt that I was coming up short-even though she never said no to me whenever I wanted sex. In order to make her have an orgasm I had to give her oral sex which I happen to be very good at, so that kept her quiet.

Then one day I got this idea when we were watching porn and the woman was clearly having a vaginal orgasm and the guy was well hung and much bigger than my 5 1/2 inch cock. So I asked her would she like to have a vaginal orgasm, and she looked at me funny, as if she was looking right through me.

"Yes but what do you have in mind?" She said this with a sense of naughtiness which turned me on.

"I know someone who may be able to help us." I said "us," so that she would know I support her and love her.

I invited my friend Ben from work to come by and have a few drinks with me and my girlfriend and I told him that we want to have a threesome and that she's never had a vaginal a orgasm. He agreed and stop by in the early afternoon, around tea time.

We were talking, the three of us, and drinking and smoking a little weed. I could tell she was attracted to him from the beginning the way she looked at him and always smiled. Maybe I'm not funny but whenever I made a joke it was OK, but whenever he told a joke she went out of her way to laugh and find him funny.

I suggested that we go into the bedroom and all agreed. I'm 6' 1" and 190 pounds. Ben is 5"9" 150 lbs. When we took our clothes off I could not believe the size of his cock! Apparently neither could my girlfriend, Becky, because her underwear became dark with pussy juice right in the center of her pleasure zone. Her pink panties were dark in the middle where her clit protruded through the shear panties. She was so aroused I could smell her desire.

Then a streak of jealousy overcame me and I decided I wanted to back out. I could not let this big-dicked motherfucker fuck my girl right in front of me when she is practically already coming, and he is not even hard yet. But her pussy was reacting to what it knew that cock was going to do to her. I just couldn't take it, so I started a fight with her by calling her a whore and a slut, and she barked back, with salty language of her own. The next thing you know we were shouting at top of our lungs, calling each other the worst thing we could think of.

That's when I said I was leaving.

"Go right ahead, " she retorted. "Did you think that was all you needed to get me to change my mind?" "Well, you'll have to do better than that because my orgasm is waiting for me," she quipped, with her wry sense of humor. "Either you leave or stay, but I'm fucking him today." So without pushing my luck any further, I left.

As I walked downstairs I was fuming!

"That bitch," I thought to myself, "I can't believe she's going through with it," the thought was getting scarier now. "I'm going back upstairs and I'm going to get my girlfriend to change her mind," I deluded myself. As I reached the top of the stairs I heard sounds of ecstasy of which I had no memory.

"Are they really fucking?" Then it occurred to me to leave now and come home later when all is said and done. I decided to go have lunch and cool off. Aside from what was happening upstairs, it really was a beautiful day. The sun shone bright and the sky was clear, unlike the cloudy, dark obscurity occupying my mind.

"What are they doing now?" I asked myself.

"Watch where you're going, you fool," "Are you trying to end up like a pancake, flat on your ass?" a motorist shouted as he slammed on his brakes. I was so preoccupied with Becky and Ben that I was literally in a virtual universe. A universe of what ifs. What if I had stayed? What if I'd picked a guy with a smaller cock? What if I had given her vaginal orgasms? What if I had never suggested an MFM threesome? And what if she's cumming right now? The last one reverberated and echoed in my mind until I reached the diner.

As I sat down I imagined them kissing. Becky is the world's greatest kisser. When she's done kissing him, he'll want to fuck- immediately. But she'll suck his cock first, sending him in to pure ecstasy. A pretty waitress came over.

"Hiya, can I get you something to drink before your order?"

She sounded like Becky, who always said hiya. She had a cute smile, and a nice body with a little round ass and sinewy thighs. Her hair was dirty blond like Becky's and she even moved like my girlfriend. I went back into virtual reality. ...

"That's a big cock you have there, Ben," said Becky, as she moved closer to position herself for a better view. Ben is a black man of medium build and is in his late twenties. A handsome man with muscular legs and arms, he had fucked some of the hottest chicks on the club scene, and had even fucked brides on their wedding day, let alone the wives of unsuspecting egomaniacal bosses.

"Just under ten inches," said Ben, in a confident, matter-of-fact way. It was known that he had a legendary cock. Becky put one hand around his thick cock, and then another, leaving still more cock to suck. When he was hard, he pushed her down on the bed on her back and lifted her right leg and put it on his shoulder. He fucked her bareback. As he positioned his massive tool at the entrance of her pussy, I could almost feel her wetness. He started slowly after rubbing his cock against her swollen clit.

Then as Ben entered Becky she gasped so loud she almost scared him-it would have scared him, except he'd heard that sound a hundred times before. As he slid in an out of Becky's wet pussy, I imagined the sound of clicking that I used to hear when I fucked Becky.

"What will your order be, Sir?" asked the waitress.

"Huh?" "Oh, hamburger and fries, thank you."

I slipped back into fantasy. ... She, Becky, always had tight wet pussy, and tight no matter how wet. But imagine how LOUD that must sound NOW with Ben's thick ten inch pussy pleaser pounding and plunging! Ben lifted both her legs and drove his cock deep into her pussy sending wave after wave of orgasmic sensation, the likes of which Becky never experienced. She came again and again and again.

"OMFG I'm cumming," is all she ever said the whole time he fucked her. He turned her over onto her stomach and fucked her from behind. The sheets were soaked with pussy juice and it made a huge circle right in the center of the bed. "Holy shit!" cried Ben, as if he hadn't seen THAT before. Just then Becky didn't respond. What happened? Had she fainted?

This had happened once before, Ben told me, when he fucked a girlfriend's mother while her husband was out of town, and the girlfriend was late coming home from cheerleading practice. Not to worry; they all wake up sooner or later after sex with Big Ben, including my dear Becky.

I finished my lunch, gave the cute waitress a tip for looking like Becky, and I headed home hoping they were done fucking by the time I knocked on the door. And I shuddered at the thought of losing my dear Becky, but if I do I'll order another hamburger and fries.

LN