Playing with Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know damn well I didn't want this," I snapped.

"You got off twice by my count," He corrected. It pissed me off that my body couldn't fight better.

"You have a good twenty minutes to even the score." He said with a wink.

I wanted to be appalled. I truly did. I wanted to reach out and beat him for what he did. And then it dawned on me.

I got out of the car and walked up on to the platform. I turned around and faced my car. Using just one finger I motioned for him. He came over to me and I leaned my back up against the glass wall of the vestibule.

"Take off my panties" I instructed. It was my turn to have my fantasy. He obliged. I took them from him and stuffed them in his back pocket while grabbing his ass. He hiked my skirt up around my waist. As he was unbuttoning his jeans I pulled my breasts out again. Then just like in my fantasy, he lifted my leg up in his arm and fucked me. I watched as he brought his lips down onto my nipples. I kept my moans soft as he sucked and fucked me. I don't know if he noticed, but I came again. I lost it when ever so gently he nibbled on my right nipple. So much for evening the score I thought. Somehow, I don't think he minded as he threw his head back and just as the train whistle blew and the guard rails started to lower I heard him grunt as my body filled with his hot cum. He pulled away from me and quickly pulled up his pants. I too had to make myself decent rather quickly.

"Well babe, it's been fun,"

"That's it? That's all I get?"

"Aww you didn't fall in love with me, did you?"

"No. But I can't imagine never fucking you again" I confessed.

"Pick me up same time next week sexy" He said winking before getting on the train and riding away.

12