Playing with Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really wanted to dramatize for the camera that it wasn't me, thanks. I think you wanted me to have the additional blackmail I was looking for." He put his cock away as my short lived turn with it was done. He paused and considered before speaking, "I think you are ready to see something I prepared before I leave. I was going to make it a surprise, but I think you earned hearing it from me. It's an email to your wife from your email account, and I am about to send it to her phone. She will be holding it as I told her I would call before returning."

It was an email written as if it was me. A confession that it was my idea to setup this dinner party and leave so that she could be left alone with him. He had purposely added that he didn't know about my plan, but I knew for a long time he was attracted to her. He used all the knowledge he knew of me to work my words into something she wanted me to say, but couldn't. He knew that we shared my cuckold obsession together, and that it was possible to write her with this kind of honesty. He wrote that I wanted her to explore the idea of being with him tonight, and that I would not be home till tomorrow afternoon. He even encouraged her to use our bed, and how I made special care to change the sheets for them. He had it so that I asked her not to tell him I knew, and that it must appear as an affair. I was asking her to make it appear she was cheating on me.

"Do you think I have a chance," he asked?

12