Playing with Fire: The First Time

Story Info
First step in hotwifing with my shy pantyhosed girlfriend.
7.9k words
4.57
39.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago, Anette and I decided to journey into the hotwifing scene. Anette is my girlfriend of about 3 years now and we have both been madly in love since we started dating. Our sex life is great and I have to add that she does things for me that no girl has ever done for me before.

I have two fetishes: nylons and hotwifing. Anette knows about both however, it took quite awhile for me to open up about my fantasies of her with other men. Even after discussing this with her, I made it very apparent that I was not ready or giving her the Ok to sleep with other men. She understood this and I could tell that she was equally nervous about indulging in this particular fetish.

Once I told her about my nylon fetish, she started working hosiery into her daily attire nearly everyday. I couldn't ask for more. She still does this even now, years later. She loves having the ability to tease me whenever she pleases. At home or in public, it does not matter to her. She finds her own pleasure in adjusting her stockings out in public in front of me or dangling her heels from her silken toes while just sitting on the couch. Often times, this leads to me fucking her ruthlessly and it is not uncommon for us to fuck in public. She gets a kick out of it. Of course, I do too.

Needless to say, she gets off on getting me off.

On the other hand, my hotwife fetish was not so exploited by Anette. This is mainly because she didn't know how to use it on me and also because she was worried that I might get upset or jealous. Up until our first time, she didn't really know how to play with this fetish other than simple dirty talk while we had sex. This worked well on me the first few times but it quickly wore off since it left me wanting more. We never pushed the envelope passed this point though. This was the wall that we had come to sexually since neither of us was willing to actually "try it". Truth be told, it was really depending on me to have the guts to initiate it. I knew that all I had to do was set it up and she would go along.

This was not an easy decision. It took much deliberation but in the end, it was one chance encounter that lead us to making the leap. I can go into more detail about how this all came about but our story really takes off on our "first time".

After we both decided that we would go through with this, we decided to figure a game plan. I decided that we should chat with some people on some forums that have done this before and then look for a date. Since she was too nervous to talk to total strangers online, I explained that I would do the talking on the sites and fill her in on the details as we went along.

It was only a couple days later that I had plenty of feedback from different couples who had experience. I would read off stories to her about other couples first encounters. I could tell that things were heating up because Anette would get turned on every time I would read a new story. Each day, she was finding more ways to bring the subject up in conversation. I felt that we were both ready since neither of us felt we were walking on eggshells when discussing the subject. Our next step was to find her a date.

Petitions from different men online came in by the dozens. The difficult part was finding the right one, someone that both of us would've felt safe with. So, I took baby steps to make sure we didn't get in too deep.

I explained to Anette that we would seek a man that would be fine with just a footjob or maybe just cumming on her legs. This way, her date wouldn't expect anything more. This was my biggest concern because I wasn't entirely sure that I wanted to share Anette with another man in the traditional "hotwife" sense. I was fine with sharing her legs and feet because I wanted to watch her seduce a man with the same nylon fetish but I was not sure I would ever be OK with seeing her have full on sex with another man. She was on board with this because she was having the same anxiety issues about boundaries as well.

She stressed to me that she would count on me to speak up if anything went too far. I knew that this was solely on me because Anette is not the type of person to make decisions on her own. I did not believe that she would have the guts to call it off or stop her date from doing anything in a worst case scenario. This is just how she is. With Anette, my pleasure comes before her comfort.

After several days of searching through different men, I finally found one that we both felt safe with.

His name was Matt and we decided on him because he had a genuine love for hosiery. I had sent him a few quick pictures of Anette's legs in a pair of her flirty polka-dot pantyhose. His first response was "I would give anything to cum on those legs!". Other men's responses were along the lines of fucking her ass or ripping her hose off so I felt that Matt and I were on the same wavelength. After I had explained what I would like to see her do with him, he was ecstatic and willfully agreed.

By the look of his profile picture, Anette and I both agreed that he was a handsome guy but in my mind, I knew I was still much more handsome than him. This isn't because I am a narcissistic person, I'm not. I just picked a guy I knew that she didn't find too attractive. I did this deliberately because I still had a deep seated insecurity that she might leave me eventually for one of these guys. Matt was the perfect date because he basically liked what I liked and I wasn't very worried about him.

After a few emails between Matt and I, we had arranged the time and place. Anette was well aware of our arrangement and expressed her excitement. She wouldn't stop talking about it. Her first date was about to happen.

We scheduled to meet Matt at a nearby restaurant for a few drinks to lighten the mood then, we would go to a hotel room that I agreed to pay for. Once at the hotel, Anette's hosed legs and feet would belong to Matt.

The night of the date, Anette picked out her outfit. Matt's only request was that she wear any sort of sheer hosiery. Little did he know that Anette's options for hosiery consisted of around 30 different pairs. She would often go shopping for new ones too so this number increased regularly. In the end, the pair she picked out were a pair of black, sheer-to-toe, back-seamed pantyhose. A classic. I advised her to wear a pair of pantyhose instead of stockings so that there were be no wrong signals being sent. Once she put them on, she looked like a dream.

Anette is quite short. She is the definition of petite. She often gets mistaken for a teenager due to her size but also because she looks so young. She has a very clear complexion and soft, milky skin. She has big green eyes behind her hipster glasses and a cute smile just below. She has dark brown hair that looks almost dark red in the right light. That night, she had her hair in shoulder length curls that bounced while she was getting ready. While she is petite, she also has a toned body. Her breasts are very perky with an average amount of cleavage. Her ass is the perfect amount of round and tight. Her legs are my favorite assets though because even at just over 5' tall, she still manages to have legs up to her neck. Her thighs and calves are toned. Her ankles are tiny enough for me to grab both with one hand. Her feet are very small and slender. Anette's body is perfect.

It sounds far fetched that I would be able to land a girl like her but what makes it possible for me to be with her is the fact that she was a late bloomer. She didn't fully come into this body until just before she met me so she never really learned how attractive she had become. On top of that, she has never really had a lot of self esteem. In fact, she sort of dresses like a rocker chick that is trying to hide herself underneath her edgy style. The irony is that Anette is very pretty and doesn't need to hide under some fake veneer.

I like her punky/prissy style though. It works on her because she takes the best of both styles and matches them perfectly. Quirky nylons and stilettos, a match made in heaven.

The entire outfit she picked out that night consisted of her chosen back-seam pantyhose underneath her short, flirty black dress paired with her classy but sexy black, platform pumps. Watching her get ready was almost unreal. I couldn't believe that we had actually arrived at this point. I was bouncing back and forth between being hypnotized by her silky calves and daydreaming about how the rest of the night would turn out. I couldn't stay focused. I was terrified and excited.

Once she was done getting ready, we headed out to meet Matt at the agreed restaurant. When we arrived, I immediately noticed Matt sitting in the back. He didn't look exactly like his picture but it was enough to recognize him right away. Plus, he stuck out like a sore thumb waiting awkwardly in the corner of the restaurant.

He noticed us immediately when we walked in. With the way Anette was dressed, it would've been hard not too. In fact, she turned many heads as soon as we stepped in. A petite girl in a short dress with seductive stockings; no man stood a chance.

Anette was nervous though. I knew she could feel all the eyes on her, soaking her in from head to toe. I pointed to the back corner where Matt was and we made our way to him. I could tell that she was desperate just to get out of sight from all the eyes that were violating her.

Her heels didn't help though. The floor was ceramic tile so, with her every step, her heels made a distinct cracking sound that turned even more heads. Other men that had their backs to the door nearly broke their necks to see the petite woman who had on the high heels. I was holding Anette's hand, leading her around the tables. I could feel her grip getting tighter the closer we got to his table.

"Matt?" I asked.

We were at his table. I was positive this was our guy but I asked anyway just to be sure.

"Yea! Hi!" He answered.

I shook his hand and we exchanged greetings.

"Anette, right?" He asked as he shook her hand.

"Yup! Nice to meet you!" She replied.

She struggled to make eye contact with him and kept looking down at her shoes. The large smile on her face was one of nervousness and excitement.

"My god! You weren't kiddin'!" Matt said to me.

"She is freaking gorgeous! And so young too! How old are you guys?" He added.

I had already told him our ages before but I guess he didn't believe me. I was also worried that he may have been speaking a little too loud being in a restaurant. I was beginning to worry what people were thinking since a few of the onlookers still had their eyes locked on Anette.

"I'm 26 and Anette is 23." I answered.

"Shit. I swear you look like you're 18 or 19." He said looking at Anette.

"Thank you." She said shyly, trying to hide behind my arm.

"This is great! Take a seat! Please." Matt pleaded.

Anette and I took a seat on the other side of the table and tried our best to look casual. She combed some of her hair back behind her ear but still couldn't muster the courage to look at Matt for longer than a couple seconds. He noticed this too.

"She always this shy?" Matt said laughing.

"Uh, sometimes... I guess." I replied.

Anette chimed in, "I'm a little nervous! Pretty obvious, I know."

"Ha ha hey, that's Ok! I understand. I am too! Even more so now that I see how beautiful you are." He confessed.

She was blushing and tried to hide her smile.

Our waiter came by and asked for our drink requests. All of us ordered some sort of alcoholic drink to ease the anxiety.

The next few minutes passed by incredibly slow even through the small talk and pleasantries. All of us were obviously nervous but Anette appeared to be the most anxious. It didn't help that Matt couldn't tear himself away from staring at her. There was a huge grin on his face that had not left since he laid eyes on her. She was still locked on my arm and struggled to form sentences without the use of "um".

"Anette, do you wanna shot? You guys do shots?" Matt asked.

"Umm..." She hesitated.

She looked at me for approval just as she always does when faced with a decision.

"Yea, we do shots. Better now than later, right?" I answered.

Matt flagged down the waiter and ordered a round of shots for each of us. A couple minutes later, the waiter returned with our drinks and our shots. The three of us clinked glasses and slammed the liquor down. The shots were of some cheap whiskey but it did the trick because I could feel Anette loosening up a few minutes later. She was no longer hiding behind my arm.

Our conversation shifted from easy small talk to a real, genuine conversation. 10 minutes after we sat down, we were making jokes and telling stories about embarrassing personal experiences. Anette's laugh changed from her nervous giggle to her real laugh. I finally let my guard down.

The three of us relaxed and talked for roughly an hour before the hot topic came up.

"I can tell this is your first time." Matt said.

"That obvious huh?" I replied.

He laughed and answered back "It's a couple of things actually."

"No woman who does this is as shy as she is. No way." He said.

Anette bowed her head in embarrassment.

"But also, there's no way a woman who looks like her does this with a guy like me. The only guys that women like her do this with are like ultra buff dudes. Chiseled chin and ripped abs, you know?" He added.

I nodded and looked at Anette. Her head hung even lower in embarrassment. When she did this, she used her hair to cover half her face like some emo kid. When she would look at me this way, I always thought it was sexy in a weird way. She looked so vulnerable like this. She reverted back to hiding behind my arm.

Matt smiled when he saw how embarrassed she was.

"You know, you can't hide behind him forever." He said jokingly.

"Ha ha I'm not hiding!" She replied.

"You're clearly hiding behind him." He responded.

"Come sit over here then." He challenged her.

Anette looked at me again for guidance. She was obviously reluctant to go sit next to him. I nodded and she slowly got up out of her seat. When she stood up, Matt took the opportunity to admire her legs once again. The end of her dress was several inches higher than our table so it afforded a great view of her pantyhose.

Matt scooted over in the booth to make room for her as she wiped her dress underneath herself to cover her ass and immediately crossed her legs when she sat down. Anette tried to avoid sitting so close to him and deliberately sat several inches away.

Matt brazenly took it upon himself to extend his arm around Anette and scooted right next to her. She combed her hair behind her ear again and cleared her throat. Matt complimented her on her choice of perfume. Anette was finding it difficult again to look him in the eye, especially now that he was so close to her.

"These look expensive." He said as he touched her knee.

"Oh these?" She said unconvincingly oblivious.

She pulled on her dress to cover more of her thighs but it didn't work. Her dress was too short.

"They're not really that expensive. I have others that cost a whole lot more." She answered.

"Well they look great!" He complimented.

"Thank you." She said.

They both stared a little longer at her legs. Our table only had one harsh lamp right above us which made her pantyhose shine like never before.

"I figured I'd wear something classic so I went with sheer back-seams." She added.

I was nearly out of the conversation now because Matt had struck one of Anette's favorite subjects: hosiery. Anette loved hosiery. She started talking with Matt about the different kinds of nylons she owned and the brands she preferred. I think she was genuinely talking to him about her preferences in hose and didn't realize Matt was most likely being turned on by simply talking about the subject.

After a couple minutes, she finally understood the effect their conversation was having on him because Matt's erection was showing through his pants. Anette wouldn't have noticed this but when he readjusted himself in his seat, he grabbed his dick through his pants. The moment she noticed, she quickly glanced at me with wide eyes.

"So it's about eleven o'clock..." Matt said looking at his watch.

This was his cue to me. I looked at Anette to see if she was ready for the next step and her devilish grin told me she was.

"Should we close our tabs?" I asked.

"Let's!" Matt replied.

He wasted no time waiving down the waiter. Moments later, we had closed out our tabs and made our way out of the restaurant. Before leaving for our separate cars, I gave Matt the address for our hotel. To say that we were nervous at this point would be a severe understatement.

Once at the hotel, we waited for Matt in the lobby. He didn't make us wait very long but it was long enough for my palms to become sweaty. Anette's heels clacked on the lobby floor as she paced back and forth. When Matt passed through the revolving door of the hotel, my heart sank.

This was it. We were really here about to let some stranger fondle my girlfriend's legs.

When we got up to the hotel room, the atmosphere went back to being tense. When we walked into the room, Anette immediately found a seat on the edge of the bed and Matt was trying his best to appear comfortable in a chair nearby. After I closed the door, I stood by the bed and wasn't sure what to do next or what to say.

It looked as if I would be the one to pull the trigger. I had to say something. The silence was killing me anyway.

"Hey Matt, how 'bout I sit there? I don't think you mind sitting over here by her. Do you?" I asked.

Of course, he didn't object and immediately shot up out of his chair. "Not at all ha ha!" He said.

I grabbed Anette's hand when I walked by her and gave a gentle squeeze for motivation.


Since there was only one chair in the room, I figured this was my designated seat for the show. Matt sat next to Anette on the edge of the bed leaving only inches between them. She smiled at him when he sat down but was still too nervous to look him in the face. She had her legs crossed with both her hands placed on her knee. Her body language suggested that she was not ready or interested but it didn't matter because Matt took my hint and placed his hand on top of Anette's leg just after he sat down. She took in a deep breath when he did this and then removed her hands from her knee. She knew what he wanted to feel and it wasn't her hands.

His hand started to grasp her knee and slowly slid up and down along her thigh. While he did this, Anette wasn't sure what to do with her hands so she just left them at the hem of her dress, appearing to hold her skirt down "just in case". She looked at me, making sure that I was still OK. I smiled at her and she calmed down.

I was hoping that Anette would have opened up from all the drinks earlier but she was evidently working her way back into her shell.

"Hey babe, you want to take off your heels?" I suggested. I hoped this might relax her a bit.

"No, let me!" Matt jumped in.

He knelt to the floor immediately. Anette's legs slowly uncrossed and her hands braced herself on the bed. Matt grabbed one of her heels with both hands and gently started to remove it from her foot. He removed her heel almost like he was peeking inside a Christmas present, slow and deliberate. He was definitely a nylon foot freak.

Once he removed her other shoe, he didn't let go of her foot and caressed it in his hands.

"Do you mind if I...?" He asked Anette.

His hands held her silken foot only inches away from his face so she knew what he was suggesting.

"Er, no...I don't mind." She said smiling back at him.