Playing with Kay

Story Info
Kay get an unexpected answer.
1.6k words
3.69
30.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay was standing in her bathroom staring at her husband. He'd just come in and it was nearly 8 am. He went out after work with co workers the night before and hadn't called since 9 o'clock. Now he was giving her excuses about where he was.

"Where the hell were you? I've been trying to call you all night!" She had just yelled at him. Her hands on her hips and anger on her face.

"I was over at Frank's he got drunk and I drove him home. Only one car couldn't leave him there alone." He was looking into the mirror talking cool as if nothing was wrong.

"Then why weren't you anwering your phone? I suppose you left it in the car." Kay said getting right up next to him.

"As a matter of fact I did leave it in the car. I had it in my suit coat and when I left the bar I tossed my coat in the back seat. Forgot got all about it."

"That's bullshit. You were off fucking one of those fucking tramps from work weren't you?" Her face was turning red now the anger in her voice rising with each syllable. "Let me guess that little tramp that sits there all day answering phones. What's that bitches name? Stephanie that's the one you were fucking her last night weren't you."

"Honey I was not fucking Stephanie. I wasn't fucking anyone. I was drunk at Frank's house." I passed out on his couch in the basement. That's all."

"You're fucking lying to me. I know you were fucking some little slut last night. Maybe not Stephanie. But someone. Was it Shelly, Sarah, Anne, or Kate. Which one was it?" With this last Kay spun her husband grabbing his shoulders and turning him towards her. "I bet they left scratches on you." She grabbed his shirt and tore it open sending buttons across the room. There were no scratches on him that she could she, but on his face was a look of pure anger.

"You want to rip my clothes huh?" He grabbed her shirt and did the same sending the buttons flying and then spun his wife around forcing her to bend over the counter. Grabbing her skirt her flipped it up exposing her black pantyhose then tearing them apart and ripping her yellow lace panties, leaving them shredded, hanging and exposing her pussy.

Still holding her down on the counter Kay's husband used his other hand to free his dick form his pants. Already hard he put it to her pussy lips and shoved it in as hard as he could. Burying himself balls deep on the first thrust making Kay scream and arch her back. Pulling out he repeated the motion this time however she pushed back.

"You want to know what I was dong last night? You want to know who I was doing?" He growled plowing into her. "Well it wasn't just last night. I was this morning to. And she loved it. Your friend Michelle loved my dick. And My dick loved her tight little pussy." He was looking into her eyes through the mirror with a smile on his face as she looked at him hurt with tears in her eyes.

"Her pussy was so nice and tight, it felt so good wrapped around me. Hot, wet and shaved so smooth. Not like your hairy sloppy hole." His head was tilted back with a big smile on his face. His hands were now digging into her hips as he pounded her as hard as he could. "Just thinking about her bit firm tits and tight little pussy make me so hard. Remembering her is probably why I'm able to fuck your fat ass right now." Then he took a hand from her hip and slapped her ass as hard as he could.

"Well at least you twat is getting wet. Is that was heats you up hearing about me plowing your best friend all night. Knowing that my cock is still dirty from fucking her and now it's inside you."

Kay was crying now as she looked in the mirror at her husbands eyes. She wasn't sure why she was getting so turned on but she was. Was he right about her.

She continued to look at him trying to decide if her was right when he spit on the back of her head.

"You want to know something even worse. This morning she woke me up with a blowjob just before I came home to you. And when I was hard she climbed on me and guided my dick into her. Does it make you hot knowing that was fucking her less than an hour ago?"

She was looking at him know and knew that he was right she was wet because he was fucking her best friend and he liked it better than fucking her. She was mentally crushed at this, but couldn't stop herself from becoming more and more aroused at the thought of the two of them naked, sweaty and fucking hard in every position imaginable.

"But it wasn't her pussy I was in this morning, Michelle wanted it in her asshole. Your best friend woke me up with a wet sloppy blow job then guided me into her asshole. When she was on me she rode me for nearly two hours. And I came in her then got up and bome right home to you."

Kay was openly crying now as her husband of so many years admitted that he was fucking another woman, yet she had her hands on her tits playing with them and pinching her nipples. She'd never been so turned on in her life. And now to find out that he had fucked her ass this morning and came right to her was making it worse, both the crying, and the juices form her pussy.

"All I'm doing right now is cleaning her ass of my dick with your pathetic, sloppy twat." Her husband laughed when he said that. "She does things that you've never done, she likes to suck my dick. As a matter of fact last night when you called her and were complaining about me not answering she had my dick in her mouth. All those hmmms, and un huhs, weren't because she agreeing with you but were because she was bobbing on my dick."

The tears were running down her cheeks now and Kay's face was a mess with running mascara. She was heartbroken as she listened to her husband's words telling her how much better Michelle was. But the truth was she'd never been so turned on in her life.

"She does shit that would never even cross your mind to do you frigid bitch. She loves sex doesn't matter what room it's in or which hole. She sucks my dick, she swallows. She loves to fuck." He said yanking her hair back so her face was no longer buried in her arms "Where as you never want to have sex. I mean damn think about it. Your saggy body or her tight one, which one do you think I would want bouncing on me?"

Kay was sobbing taking deep breaths and moaning, not knowing why she was so turned on. Knowing she should be furious and storming off she instead she reached back grabbing herself and pulling herself open exposing her pussy more for him.

"Please fuck me. Just bury your cock in me." Then finally able to say what she wanted too she turned her head back to him. "Tell me how much better she is."

"You're nothing compared to her. Her body is so hot and tight. Her tits feel so good in my hand, and they stay where they're supposed to. They don't hang down around her waist." He was nearly laughing now as he fucked his wife. "All I'm using your nasty twat for is to clean her ass off my dick and you love it you nasty bitch." He yanked her hair again "You like that don't you, you nasty bitch."

"Yes I love it use me. Treat my like shit."

"And who's going to clean your nasty twat juice off my dick bitch?"

"I will." She screamed "I'll use my mouth to clean her ass and my twat off your dick. I'll do whatever you want for the two of you."

"You're a nasty bitch. You have a ass covered dick in your cunt and now you want it in your mouth."

"Yes I'm such a nasty bitch. I want to lick cunt and ass off your dick. Please let me. I'll even swallow all your cum."

"You'll do whatever I want with my cum you fucking cunt." Telling his wife that he yanked out of her and pulled her by her hair twisting her around and forcing her to her knees and shoving his dick into her mouth.

Kay went to work with her tongue and lips cleaning the sloppy mess from his shaft. After two or three minutes of her mouth work he pulled from her mouth with a plop and pressed his dick against her cheek right below her eye.

"Stroke my dick you fucking twat." He told her using his hand to hold open her eye. She still sobbing, and as tears filled her eyes so did his cum.

"Not much is left after you're friend Michelle drained me last night, but still enough for this." He said after just enough jizz came out to cover her eyeball.

"Now get the fuck out I've got to get in the shower." He said pulling her by her hair and pushing her out of the bathroom and shutting the door as she lay disheveled on the bedroom floor still crying and her one eye in pain.