Playing With Leonard

Story Info
First timer ignores his conscience.
1.6k words
60.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-The voice in my head kept telling me to walk away; you have a family, it said, -if word of this gets out.... Geez, that fucking voice.

There was a pair of pantiehose, still in their wrapper, on the coffee table between us.

"-Having second thoughts?" Leonard said, "Here, let me get you another drink."

I put my hand over my glass when he reached for it. Stupid, it was good brandy too, but I didn't like what he was implying, as if I'd only go through with it if I was drunk. He was rich, a suave, sophisticated looking fucker in a white shirt and dark trousers.

I shook my head, "No. I'm okay." I said.

He was smiling as he reached for my glass and his smile faded a little as he took his hand back. Now he looked a little uncertain, until I reached for the hose. My heart was beating like a bastard and I noticed him looking at me in a different way. He looked pleased, but there was also something else in his eyes, something that gave me butterflies because I'd never had that look from another guy before. I thought I knew what it was; it was lust.

I held open the top of the pantiehose and Leonard trickled the oil inside. It was cold and thick. Some of it went over my pubic hair and hung there, creamy and glistening, like a rich man's exotic semen. The rest of it found its way to my cock. I felt it trickling slowly down to my balls. It turned the front of the hose dark where it touched it.

We were in a warm room lit by a couple of green shaded table lamps. It was nice, expensively decorated with a deep, brown carpet and dark leather furniture. Quiet and elegant and intimate. An ornate mantel clock quietly marked time.

Leonard capped the bottle. His hands looked soft, rich man's hands, and his gold rings flashed. His thin lips shone wetly and his eyes burned with excitement.

He couldn't take his eyes off me. We sat side by side on a deep-buttoned leather couch and the voice, the fucking annoying voice in my head told me not to do this, call the whole thing off, it said, walk away.. but I knew I couldn't, not then. I leaned to the side against the end of the couch, nervous but excited and opened my legs, offering myself to him.

He slipped his hand between my legs and cupped me gently and his fingers stroked my balls through the nylon hose. Leonard was breathing quickly, up close he smelled clean, fresh from the shower clean. I began to get hard and I slipped down a little more on the couch, barely able to believe I was actually going through with it. He continued to work on my cock, stroking and squeezing, getting me harder. I opened my eyes and saw my cock straining under the pantiehose and the happy, totally absorbed look on Leonard's face.

I didn't know how long I could hold before I came and I took a deep shuddering breath as Leonard slipped his hand eagerly inside the hose. I gripped the couch. The oil had run everywhere and now his hand glided smoothly over my cock and down over my balls. I was fully erect now, pushing against the hose while Leonard's oil wet hand squeezed and stroked and explored without pause. His fingers circled my cock and he stroked me smoothly, masturbating me, quickly and slickly. I groaned, I couldn't help it and he slipped his hand down over my balls and then back, up and down my cock, down and back, down and back.

I felt myself coming then, it built quickly, urgent and intense..... and Leonard stopped. He just stopped! He snatched his hand away. I gasped, suddenly cheated of an explosive climax. My hips bucked but I didn't come. My heart was pounding and I looked at him, at once angry and confused. Frustrated.

He smiled at me, the fucker smiled at me. I reached for my cock and he tried to stop me by grabbing my wrists. He eyes flashed, he was turning it into a game. I snatched one hand free but he grabbed it again. This time he pressed my hands down at my sides. My cock strained making a tent inside the hose.

"-You son of a bitch." I said, but I felt the smile on my face. I was still good and hard, maybe harder than I'd ever been but the urge to climax that instant had receded. I found I could wait maybe a little longer.

Leonard caught his lower lip between his teeth and smiled like that. He was enjoying himself, maybe he'd planned this all along. We were both breathing quickly. I jerked one hand free and this time I made a quick, playful grab for the front of his trousers. I had a quick feel of his hard cock, bent and still confined in his underwear and then he twisted away out of reach, released my other hand and attempted to get up from the couch. I grabbed his belt and hauled him back and we both started laughing. I got him around the chest and reached down and found his cock again. I squeezed it through his trousers, checking it out and he relaxed for a moment. When I reached for his zip he pushed me away and managed to gain his feet.

I got up off the couch while Leonard grinned at me from the other side of the coffee table. The tail of his shirt had pulled out and now his hair was untidy. He put both hands on his cock and fondled himself, "Do you want to see this?"

I smiled back and stroked my own cock, hard and upright inside the pantiehose. The rough skin on my hand snagged the nylon. I took a step towards him and he stood his ground, his chest heaving and his eyes bright with excitement, "-Come on." he said and beckoned me, daring me.

He made a couple of feints to get away but I was quicker and cornered him. He put up his hands, "I surrender."

Leonard smiled but I didn't return it. My mouth was dry. I knew then I was going to take this as far it would go. My cock throbbed with the need for relief, "Turn around and face the wall." I told him, " Assume the position."

He put his hands on the wall and spread his legs and I stood behind him.

The urge, the desire for gratification welled inside me then and I held his hips and pressed myself against his ass, writhing my cock against him, feeling it slip upright between the cheeks of his ass. I thrust against him, once, twice, with increasing urgency and Leonard moaned softly. I bent my knees a little and worked my cock up and down.

I straddled Leonard's thighs as he lay on his back on the floor. His trousers were open and I watched his face as I eased his cock out from his underwear. His mouth was open and his tongue flicked his lips. His cock lumbered upright, thick and proud, and I pulled back his underwear to expose his balls. I held them gently as Leonard thrusts his hips beneath me. I masturbated him with exquisite, deliberate slowness. He rolled his head from side to side and when he closed his eyes and thrust his cock up to meet my downward moving hand I took both hands away.

He opened his eyes and gritted his teeth and I heard him let out his pent up breath. He swore at me then, called me a cunt, but he didn't reach for his cock as I had.

I ripped a hole in the pantiehose as he watched and I eased my cock through the hole. It was still slick, glistening with oil. We were about the same size and now I took his cock and mine and wrapping my fingers around the two of them I held them together as well as I could that way and slowly pushed my hips forward and back, holding our cocks, stretching the skin and easing it back, masturbating us both at the same time.

It had been my intention to stop before either of us climaxed but it just felt too fucking good. I wanted to taste his cock, to feel the soft skin and his hardness in my mouth, to suck on it and make a pig of myself but I realised that would have to wait until later. Leonard put his hands over mine and I knew he didn't want me to stop either. I continued to move my hips and now our hands worked together as well.

Leonard increased the tempo and I went with it, the sense of urgency increasing, building until it became overwhelming, the only thing in the world at that moment to focus on.... faster and faster, now we were breathing quickly. I heard Leonard gasp and our rhythm faltered briefly as I felt his cock stiffen even more, felt it swell in my hand as he thrust his hips upwards, shuddering beneath me. He cried out in pleasure and looking down I saw semen spurt from him, explode from him, rich man's exotic semen. I was coming myself and my body tensed in anticipation..... coming, I was coming.... the voice inside my head cried, it's wrong, you know this is wrong.... I ignored it then as I had ignored it all along. Anything that felt so good couldn't be wrong. I closed my eyes.... coming, yes..... oh fuck yes....I was coming......

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
My Regular Bud Joe Exploring my Bi side.in Gay Male
My First Time with Conor Pt. 01 I was nervous, but Conor showed me the joys of sucking dick.in Gay Male
Seduced into First-Time Gay Sex I am sucked into gay sex with my friends after a party.in Gay Male
Meeting with a Stranger A continuation of Chatting with a stranger.in Gay Male
More Stories