Playing with Me

Story Info
He torments her and shares her with another woman.
3.7k words
4.19
63.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a woman and a man, written by a woman and a man. We hope that you will find it authentic and send us feedback.

*

At dusk, he begins to prepare me for what lies ahead of us tonight. He bathes me first. I kneel in the steamy, lavender-scented bath water, facing him. He smooths liquid soap over my body, into every hollow and over every curve, relaxing me completely, making my skin glow. He tells me to lie back so he can coat my pussy with soft white shaving cream, then delicately shaves me completely bare.

He smiles seeing my clit swell from the contact, but does not touch me there--not yet. He runs his hands up and down my legs. They are already silky and smooth. He tells me to turn over, get on my hands and knees, and he gently shaves the soft back folds of my pussy lips, and up toward and around my asshole. He squeezes lavender bath gel onto his hands and runs them over my butt cheeks, working it into a lather. Then he gently pushes his foam-coated thumb into my asshole. He moves it in and out, making sure that I'm clean, opening me wide.

We have been together for a few years, and he knows what I like. Our relationship is built on complete knowledge about each other, the good and the bad, and all the fantasies. I feel that he wants to please me, and I live to please him. It was just luck that two people whose basic needs match so perfectly found each other. Otherwise neither of us would be living our fantasies the way we are.

After my bath, I sit on the edge of our bed. He brushes my hair with a wooden-backed hairbrush, the same one he uses to spank me. He brushes in long, slow strokes, making the silver-blond strands shine. My hair feels soft against my bare shoulders. He tells me to lie on my back and sprays my warm, naked body with vanilla perfume. He mists the damp undersides of my heavy breasts, and the soft skin of my inner thighs.

He pulls me to a standing position and begins to dress me in the clothes he has chosen. First my sheer black open-tip bra, the one that almost completely exposes my breasts, pushing them upward and making my nipples protrude. He leans down and draws my large, already-erect nipples into his mouth and gently bites and sucks them until they are almost incredibly engorged, distended. Then he gently attaches a tiny silver tweezer clamp to each nipple, making me gasp with pleasure. There is a delicate silver chain connecting the two clamps, stretching between my breasts. It doesn't hurt, just makes me instantly, completely aware of my breasts. I instinctively arch my back. My breasts feel beautiful, my nipples like precious jewels.

He slips my transparent black shirt, the one with the scarlet stitching, over my head. It is far too tight, and my breasts push out provocatively against the thin material. My nipples, stimulated by the clamps, seem to threaten to pierce through the fabric. Every time move, my breasts shift heavily. The silver chain glitters under the black mesh.

Next he picks up my special butterfly thong. I am already so wet that before he pulls the gorgeous black and turquoise panties up to my ass, he stops to blot my soaking pussy with a black silk scarf. The material is cool and exquisitely soft. He slowly drags it between my legs and up to my mouth, letting me breathe in my own hot smell of jasmine and vanilla and sandalwood. The cool, damp silk caresses my cheek. I lick it with the very tip of my tongue, tasting my own bittersweetness.

He winds the scarf around my neck, then pulls the panties up over my ass and hips. He takes a long time to position the straps perfectly, the horizontal one across the small of my back, the vertical one straight and tight and deep in the crack of my ass. He gently parts the split crotch of the panties to expose the rose-pink of my pussy lips. They look like the petals of a rain-glazed flower.

The skirt he has chosen is also black. It's straight skirt, tight, made of a stretchy, clingy fabric. He has shortened it so that instead of ending just below my knees, as it used to, it barely grazes the tops of my thighs. The skirt is so tight over my rounded ass that the straps of the thong are visible. The high black heels that he slips onto my feet make my legs feel longer, sexier and stronger. They make me arch my back, pushing my ass outward to mirror and balance my jutting breasts.

He unwinds the silk scarf from my neck and uses it, still rich with the smell of my hot, wet pussy, to blindfold me. He tells me that we are going somewhere that I've never been, but that I should not be nervous or afraid, he has been there before and everything disarranged. He tells me that there is someone waiting there for me, someone he has chosen for what she will do to me--for what she wants to do to me. Someone who will answer all the demands of my imagination. He asks me if I trust him and kisses me when I nod.

I have no problem with the idea of another woman being involved. One of his basic needs is to experience other women, and I encourage him to indulge as much as he wants. He understands that my need is to be included, if not physically, at least in being told about every detail. That way I feel close to him and safe in our relationship. Also, I have to admit that it excites me. My sexual need is to be submissive, and to relinquish to him the power to do what he wants.

He supports me as we walk outside into the balmy night. His arm is warm and strong around my waist. Might as well be blind, but I'm not afraid of falling.

I hear him unlock the car door and expect him to guide me into the front passenger seat. Instead, he opens up the back door on that side and helps me to climb inside. The car is a hatch-back with a cargo compartment in the rear. He instructs me to kneel facing the rear with my stomach pressed against the back of the seat and my breasts resting on top of the seat back, but with my hips cocked backward so that there is no contact between my pussy and the seat back. He tells me to stretch my arms out and grasp the edges, and not to let go until he gives me permission. I silently obey. I have to part my thighs a little for stability, stretching the skirt even tighter over my butt.

I think he is about to get out of the car and into the front seat—the back door is still open, and the light from the streetlamp is shining in--but he surprises me by yanking up my skirt, revealing the bare smooth curves of my ass. He gives me several sharp, hard spanks. The pain is shocking, intense, spreading out from the point of contact. Heat spreads over my ass, and I know that it's turning pink, then red, starting to glow. I hold my breath and wait.

Just as I begin to relax, he smacks me again, hard, over and over, so many times that I lose count. He slaps the undersides of my butt cheeks and the tender flesh of my inner thighs, sometimes hitting my pussy as he spanks me. It hurts so much that tears spring to my eyes and I start to ask him to stop, but I keep quiet. "That's so you won't forgot who you belong to," he whispers.

He is still for a minute, listening to my ragged breathing and stifled sobs, until he is satisfied that I have submitted completely. Then I hear him opening something, a case of some kind, fastened with metal clasps. A moment later, he is spreading my butt cheeks apart with one hand, revealing the little pink rosebud of my asshole. He leans down and flicks his tongue over the tiny opening, darting it inside just for a moment. Then, still holding me open with his fingers, he slides something else inside. It feels like our silver bullet, smooth and metallic, but it's much longer and thicker. It fills me up inside. A cord dangles out of my asshole like a little tail, weighted down by a control.

He presses a button and the plug in my ass begins to vibrate deep inside me, gently at first but harder and faster as he adjusts the setting. My thighs start to tremble and I have to restrain myself from grinding my pussy against the back of the seat. He knows I want to and grips my hips, holding me back.

"Do not let your pussy get anywhere near the back of that seat or when I get done with you, you won't be able to sit down for a week. I'm warning you. Be a good girl for me. Just wait until we get there."

It's all I can do to control myself, but I arch my back and I hold my butt as faraway from the seat as I can. I can feel my cream running down my thighs. He slaps my ass again, hard, as a warning, and then kisses me sweetly. He gets out of the back seat and closes the door, then gets in front and starts to drive.

He drives for what seems like a long time. The CD he made for our wedding is playing. The vibrator churns in my asshole, making me shake. My thighs ache with the effort of holding still. My breasts feel swollen, huge, propped on the back of the seat, bouncing with the movement of the car.

I open my eyes beneath the blindfold and see only soft, velvety blackness. My eyelashes brush against the silk. I close my eyes and the silk kisses my eyelids.

I feel the car going up a steep drive, and then it pauses for a moment. I hear an automatic garage door open, and our car slowly moves forward, then stops. I can hear the door quietly glide closed behind us.

He gets out of the car, closing the door behind him. I can hear him speaking to someone -- a woman, but one with a very deep, husky, smoky voice. I can't tell what they are saying. In a few minutes, the door next to me is opened and a female body, warm and soft, slides in next to me. I can feel that she's sitting very close, her legs folded under her, examining me. She's so close I can feel her breath and the heat from her body. She smells like orchids.

I can feel that he is standing just outside the open door, watching us. I stay perfectly still, as I was told to, my arms stretched out across the back of the seat and my butt curved outward, like a good girl. She says,"Perfect." And then, "May I?"

He must have nodded, because suddenly she is behind me on the seat, straddling my legs, her plush thighs gripping mine. She is completely naked except for a long, filmy robe, open all the way down the front. She is a large woman; much taller and more substantial than I am, but her flesh is very firm. Her tits are huge and hard, much larger than mine, and they push aggressively into my back.

She uses both hands to lift up my hair, kisses the back of my neck. When she licks my nape with her rough, kitten-like tongue, a chill runs down my spine. She reaches around and cups my breasts, kneading the pliant flesh hard, pinching the clamps on my nipples so that I cry out. She laughs softly. She grinds her lush hips hard against my ass. I can feeler hot pussy, covered with damp, softly curling hair, against my butt cheeks. I push back, wanting to her to take control, but determined not to disobey him by letting my pussy make contact with the seat.

She pulls my skirt up even farther and twists her fingers into the straps of my thong, pulling it against the button on the ass plug, making the vibrations even stronger. My hips begin to shake uncontrollably.

I moan and, bucking hard against the seat back, have a strong, spiraling, seemingly endless orgasm, wave after wave. She pulls my head back to kiss me deeply, her soft tongue probing into my mouth. She gently pulls off the blindfold as we kiss. Her eyes are dark brown, wide, fringed with thick black lashes. Her left eyebrow is pierced with a tiny silver stud that glints in the dim light.

Together they help me out of the car. In spite of the intense orgasm I have just had, I am still in a very aroused state as I stand between them in the garage. He smiles and tells me that I am a good girl for lasting so long. He says he wants his friend to have the pleasure of pushing me over the top.

She has pulled her robe closed over her body, but it is very thin, and I can see her lush curves and hard nipples. Her eyes are appraising me, moving frankly up and down my body, as if she is picking out ripe fruit in a market. I can sense her strength and her hunger.

"Stand up straight," he says. "I want her to appreciate your beauty. You will belong to her tonight."

I straighten my back. The high heels make my body curve like a bow, pushing out my pelvis.

"Shoulders back." He stands behind me and pulls my upper arms back. My breasts strain against the mesh shirt. She watches, and licks her lips suggestively.

Slowly she steps forward so that my thrust-forward body is just touching her. She is taller, and I have to raise my head to look at her face. Her hand comes up under my chin to hold my head in position as she looks deep into my eyes. I suck in a big breath. He is still holding my arms.

After a long moment, she seems satisfied that she has established her dominance. "Let's take her into the living room," she says.

We walk through a hall into a large, comfortable looking room. The floor is covered wall to wall with a clean, plush white carpet. There are six or more stuffed chairs and several couches, all facing an open area containing nothing but a sturdy wooden coffee table. It reminds me of a set up for a discussion group. But then, given the sexuality of this woman, I realize that it is a perfect arrangement for a group of people to watch some kind of show. I wonder if I am going to be the show.

He leads me to the center of the open area and then withdraws to sit in one of the big chairs. She walks over to a side table and begins to light sticks of incense. A stringent, pleasant odor begins to drift through the room. There are several light switches beside the table, and she adjusts one so that the open area is bathed in light from overhead, while the chairs and the rest of the room are in shadow. She turns another switch, and rhythmic Asian music softly begins to play.

She approaches me. I tremble slightly, not knowing what to expect. Suddenly I am aware again of the vibrator in my ass. She had turned it off after my orgasm in the car, but I know it is there, waiting.

Her fingers play across my shirt, toying with the chain linking my nipples. I feel the pull and let out a little gasp. "These have been on for quite a while," she says. "They must be hurting you. Would you like me to take them off?"

I am on fire. Whatever she wants is all right with me. I nod.

The mesh shirt is pulled out of my skirt and slowly edged up over my breasts. The shirt is tight and she takes her time.

"Raise your arms over your head," she says. "And leave them there."

I do as she says, and the shirt comes off. With my hands in the air, my breasts are raised for her inspection. But instead of touching them, she takes my head in her hands and guides my lips to hers. At the same time she pulls me into her so that my breasts are against hers. She probes my mouth with her tongue while she twists her body against me, dragging the chain with its clamps. It is, as the poets say, "exquisite agony."

Finally she steps back and removes the clamps from my nipples. The blood rushes in, making me cry out. She laughs and walks away, going toward the chair where he is sitting, watching.

She sits on his lap. "What a nice present you brought me," she says to him. He responds by sliding his hand inside her robe and squeezing her breast. I stand on my ridiculously high heels in the lighted area, naked from the waist up, my hands still over my head, humiliated.

"Ummm," she says. "Tell her to do a little dance for us while she takes off her skirt."

He says simply, "Do as she says. Do whatever she says."

I begin to sway with the music, wanting to tease them the way they have been teasing me. My hips rotate as I dance slowly toward them. He keeps his eyes on me, while continuing to fondle her under her robe. She is moaning softly.

When I am directly in front of them, I unzip the skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now all that is covering me is the oh so sexy thong with the inviting flaps. She reaches forward and grabs one of the straps, pulling me closer.

"Let's see what we have here," she says, and she opens the flap with the tip of one finger. I am very wet and aching for her to touch me. But all she does is lean down and blow a stream of hot air on my pussy. When I push myself toward her mouth, she laughs and pulls back.

The motion has opened her robe completely, and both he and I can see all of her lush body. He watches me while he lowers a hand to cover her pussy. I envy her, and he knows it. It is part of the game we play.

"Dance some more for us," she says.

I am on display while she is enjoying being fingered by my man. But I do as she says and dance for them. The music is perfect for rhythmic, seductive movements. When I go near them again she sits up and puts her hands on my hips, pulling me in between her spread legs. As I stand there slowly undulating to the music, she slips two fingers between the flaps of my thong onto my hot pussy. With her other hand, she reaches behind me and turns on the vibrator still in my ass.

I gasp. Front and back I am being stimulated beyond my ability to hold anything back. She senses that I am on the verge of coming again, and she encourages it by lightly stroking my clit with her wet finger. The orgasm shakes me to the core. I shout out my pleasure and shift my weight from side to side, barely able to keep standing.

He urges me on, telling me to surrender completely. Finally I give a final shudder and collapse on the floor in front of them. I am sobbing softly from the intensity of the release and my love of the way they have made me feel.

It is obvious from the looks on their faces that they have been highly aroused by watching my reactions. His eyes burn with lust and she is twisting in his lap, rubbing her body against him.

"Fuck me now," he commands. Frantically she slides off of him so that she can loosen his pants and free his cock. I curl up in a ball on the floor and watch as she straddles him and lowers herself. There is no teasing or holding back; they are both too turned on to do anything except plunge at each other until their bodies shudder in an ecstatic climax.

Afterwards they cling to each other and turn to look at me. I am still tingling from the sensations that they gave me, and I am appreciative and ready to serve them. From the way they are looking at me I know that I am going to be used for their pleasure. My pussy begins to moisten again.

She is the first to speak. "Your little sub-slut really got us going. I haven't come like that in a long time."

"I told you she was hot," he says. "She gets off on doing what I tell her, and being punished whenever I feel like it. And I get off with the feeling of power that I have over her."

She smiles and moves her hips. He is still inside of her and I see in his eyes that he is being stimulated. "You get off with me without having that power," she says.

"True," he says, "but we both know that it's better when we add the power dimension. That's why I brought her to share with you. And she likes it too. She knows that I care for her even as I use her."

He is so right. I am dominated by him and will submit to whatever he wants, with whomever he wants. I know I will always be one of his women, and that's enough for me.

She lifts herself off of his lap and stands over me, her robe open and her pussy dripping. "Get up on your knees and clean me up with your tongue," she says.

I look at him and see his cock starting to rise. He nods at me, indicating I should do what she says. When I hesitate, he begins to pull the belt out of the loops in his pants.