Playing With My Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

"Wow!" Suzie said. It was much later and we were examining the bloodstained sheets and mattress pad. "You deflowered me in classic style! It's weird, but I'm glad it happened the way it did." She kissed me tenderly, trembling with excitement when I brushed my fingers along the backs of her thighs.

"Paul, you'll probably think this is kinky . . ." she began.

"No more kinky than being Catholic!" I interrupted and she laughed. Two weeks ago, Suzie would have acted offended if I'd said that.

"All right," she giggled. "I don't want you to dress like a priest and fuck me on an altar." I wondered why she'd thought of that. "But . . . I want pictures! Me . . . naked except for these white stockings and my school tie . . . freshly fucked with my virgin blood on my parents' sheets!"

Suzie had a nice digital camera. We turned all the room lights on, so we didn't need a flash. After I took several shots of her kneeling over the bloody spot, she started rolling around on the bed, playing with her breasts and pussy.

"It's your turn," Suzie finally said, taking the camera. "You're such a sexy man! Thank you for popping my cherry!" She moved around the room, ordering me into various poses. My cock stayed rock hard through the entire session.

"Are you ready to fuck me again, Paul?" she asked, putting the camera aside and wrapping her fingers around my stiff dick.

"Oh Baby!" I moaned, pulling Suzie's body to mine and kissing her hard. "You never need to ask that question!"

"Can we do it on video?" Suzie asked.

"Uh . . . sure," I answered, feeling my cock jerk. I suddenly realized that I liked showing off.

"I'll get my camera," she said. Suzie lived for film and had been making movies since she was 14.

Jesus was clearly visible on the wall. He looked pissed as Suzie mounted the small professional video camera on a tall tripod at the foot of the bed.

"Here's our frame," she said, pointing at the viewscreen. "Anything on the bed will be in the shot. The auto-focus will take care of distance."

"You've practiced this," I commented.

She switched the camera to 'record' and took my hand. "I've taped myself a lot," she said. "But not sexual stuff! I'll show you the murder mystery where I play five different characters . . . six, if you count the body." She giggled. "But we'll save that for another night!"

We kissed passionately, kneeling at the edge of the bed. Suzie played with my stiff dick while I fondled her sexy little breasts.

"My pussy's already wet," she said, rolling onto her back. "I need your cock! Fuck me now!" The camera looked down as she gripped my rod and guided it between her legs.

"Your pussy is hot and tight, Baby!" I gasped as I moved in and out, gradually relaxing and filling her. "Like the cherry cunt I popped earlier tonight!" When I was all the way inside, I bent forward and we kissed passionately.

"Paul, you're so wonderful!" Suzie finally whispered. "Fuck me good! Good and hard!"

I moved back into a kneeling position, shifting Suzie to get a better camera angle. She moaned and rolled her hips as I took her with long slow thrusts. "Oh! . . . So good! . . . So deep! . . ."

"Oh God!" Suzie whispered. "This IS Heaven!" I changed my position, kissing her pussy lips with my cock-head and shallow fucking her super-sensitive cunt-mouth. Occasionally I dived deeper, angling upwards to rub her G-spot.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she moaned as I worked my stiff prick.

Suzie suddenly screamed in terror. "God no!" Her chest was heaving and her breath rasped in her throat. On the wall, Jesus' eyes were full of fire.

"I can't breathe!" Suzie gasped. "My school tie . . . it's choking me!" The knot was pulled down - inches from her throat.

"It's all right Baby!" I cried, pulling the knot loose and tearing the scrap of colored cloth from her neck. Jesus stared in frozen horror as I threw it to the floor.

"Oh Paul!" Suzie whispered. "I don't know what happened . . . I'm fine . . . " I was deep inside and her muscular cunt gripped my pole tightly. "Fuck me! . . . Really hard!"

I rammed her until she came, screaming and thrashing.

"Oh Paul!" she whispered afterward, between tender and passionate kisses. "Saint Paul! . . . My miracle man! . . . I never imagined it would be like this . . . this good . . ."

"It's your turn, Paul!" Suzie continued. "I want to feel you cum inside me now!"

"Okay Baby," I answered. "Get on your hands and knees."

"Are you going to fuck my ass?" Suzie asked anxiously as she moved into position. "Please be gentle!"

"No!" I answered, startled. "Why do you think that?"

"It's something men and women do," she said. "I'm scared . . . but . . . also sort of . . . uh . . ." Her voice trailed off.

"I'm not done with your pussy, Baby!" I said, pressing my stiff cock into her folds. "Hot! . . . Tight! . . . Slick! . . . Sweet!" There was a little more blood, but Suzie didn't seem to notice.

"Oh Jesus, you're in so deep!" Suzie gasped. "Fuck me, Saint Paul! Drive your big stiff prick up my snatch . . . hard! Show me what the Holy Scepter REALLY is!"

Suzie's passionate screams, the sight of her tender little rosebud between her rolling buttocks, and her hot slick snatch gripping my plunging pole were all driving me wild. "Holy Father! . . ." I muttered. "Holy Mother! . . . Holy Brother and Sister! . . . Holy Fuck!"

"Oh God yeah!" Suzie sobbed. "Shoot it deep!" She screamed as I rammed her mercilessly, cumming with each violent thrust.

Later, I kissed her tenderly as she lay in my arms. "The camera's still running," I said.

"Oh well," Suzie said. "We need to get up, anyway. I feel dirty . . . I don't mean about the sex - that was the most wonderful experience of my life - but physically. I'm all sticky with sweat, pussy juice, cum . . . and blood."

"I felt it every time you tore me," she continued. "The pain was transforming! . . . It was over in a moment and feeling you make me a woman made me cum even harder!"

"You're so sexy and romantic!" Suzie kissed me, hard. "This is even better than my fantasies! . . . Oh God! I'm ready for you to fill me with your love again!" She laughed. "That's a nice florid way of saying, 'I want you to fuck me!' isn't it?"

"Definitely florid!" I agreed, feeling my finally-softened penis stir. "Let's go take a shower . . . together. I like my women nasty, not dirty!"

The Catholic school tie was crumpled on the floor under the big portrait of Jesus. The picture was flat and lifeless - the kind of painting devout tourists bring home from Mexico. I laughed as I followed Suzie into the bathroom.

Suzie looked at the clock when we returned to her parents' bed. We'd had a lot of slippery fun in the shower. "9:30," she sighed. "Two hours before you have to leave."

We sat cross-legged on the bed, naked, facing each other with our knees touching, holding hands.

Suzie said, "On our last date, I promised to tell you why I've suddenly become so sexual. It's time to do that."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2006, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12