Playing With My Sister Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Dad lay on his back with Angela curled beside him, resting her head on his chest as she gently played with his partially-softened penis. It was slick with their combined juices. "Thank you, Dad," she whispered. "That was even more amazing than I'd imagined!"

I lay propped on my elbows, gazing into Mom's eyes with her big firm breasts cushioning my chest. My penis, still hard, remained deep inside her. "I've never had an orgasm like that!" I whispered, lowering my head to kiss her warm full lips. "You're wonderful!"

Mom rolled her hips, slowly working my rod in her hot slickness. "Oh Baby Boy!" she whispered, "It was wonderful for me, too!"

"I wanted to last longer and make you cum!" I said.

"A woman doesn't always have to climax!" Mom said gently. "My sexy son fucked me hard and filled me with his sperm!" She was moving her hips faster now, building the tension in my teen-age rod. "That satisfied me . . . for a while!"

"What?" Mom asked as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. "Don't stop!"

"We did it the way you wanted, fast and rough!" I answered, kissing her mouth, face and neck. Mom moaned as I slipped my tongue into her ear. "Now it's my turn!"

"Oh yeah, Baby!" Mom gasped as I kissed and licked her big warm breasts and sucked her long thick nipples. "Do what you want. I like it when a man takes charge!"

I kissed down Mom's belly and licked her hairless mound. Her ragged pussy lips, almost identical to Angela's, were partially open and leaking fluid. "Yeah Paul! That's SO good!" Mom moaned as I slid my tongue into her hot pink center, tasting my semen mixed with her juices. Her tart sexy flavor was different from Suzie or Angela's. I briefly wondered if I could tell the women apart simply by taste.

When I drove deep into Mom's hot slick walls, her fleshy mound blocked my mouth and nostrils. I held my breath and stretched my tongue to stroke her depths, continuing until I ran out of air, then rising to kiss and lick her sensitive pussy mouth.

"Oh my God, Paul!" Mom cried as I tongue-fucked her muscular snatch. "Yeah! Eat me like that! Just like that!" I alternated between going deep and shallow, gripping her thighs to hold myself in place as she rolled her hips.

Mom's legs were wide open and her clit hood was pulled up, showing her tiny little pink bud. "Oh yeah!" she gasped as I touched the hard little knot of flesh with the tip of my tongue. I clamped my lips around her swollen clit, sucking it hard as I slipped two fingers up her hot slick snatch.

"Oh God Son!" Mom screamed. "Oh fuck yeah!" She thrashed beneath me, pawing her breasts and pinching and twisting her long thick nipples as she came violently.

My cock was so hard it hurt and I could feel the pre-cum running down my shaft and over my balls. I kept Mom going with my fingers and mouth for a long minute, then abruptly jammed my painfully throbbing tool unto her tight cunt, slamming my balls against her mound.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Mom cried, cumming even harder as I took her with long fast thrusts. "Fuck me, Paul! Fuck me just like that! Oh Jesus!" My earlier orgasm had given me some control, but Mom's excitement was infectious and the tension in my nuts was growing rapidly as I pounded her pussy.

"Come for me, Baby!" I shouted. "Come hard while I fuck your tight hot pussy!"

"Oh fuck Baby shoot it . . . Oh yeah!" Mom screamed as I stopped with my full length inside her and fired a long thick jet of semen into her depths. I remained motionless for two seconds as her snatch convulsed around my rigid pole, then pulled back and slammed her again, squirting even more juice. I rammed Mom hard and fast, cumming with each thrust.

Ignoring the sensitivity in my cock, I continued fucking Mom, keeping her orgasm going until she was almost exhausted, then gradually tapering her off. When I pulled out, she collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. I took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Oh Dad!" Angela gasped. "Your cock feels SO good!" She was on her hands and knees beside us on the bed. Dad was kneeling behind Angela, fondling her big sexy tits while he took her with long slow strokes.

Angela looked me in the eye and said, "Sexy Baby Brother! It's so wild watching you with Mom!" She gasped as Dad changed the angle of his thrusts to rub his thick shaft against her clit. "Watching you while Dad fucks me!"

"Oh God!" Angela cried. Dad gripped her hips to hold her in place as he drove into her harder and faster. "Oh Jesus fuck! I'm cumming!"

Angela screamed and thrashed as Dad rammed her relentlessly, pushing her from orgasm to more intense orgasm, slipping out when she collapsed face-down on the bed.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. "That was so good! My pussy is SO wonderfully fucked!" Angela rolled onto her side and wrapped her hand around Dad's big hard rod. "I came . . ." she giggled ". . . and came and came and came . . ." Angela looked up into Dad's eyes. "But you'd didn't shoot! You can fuck me some more! I'd like it in the ass this time!"

"Did you see Paul take my butt-cherry when you and Mom spied on our orgy?" Angela asked, rubbing her thumb and forefinger over Dad's flaring cock-head and smearing his pre-cum while fondling his swollen balls with her other hand.

"We watched you in the alley and saw EVERYTHING after you went inside," Dad answered. "Mary was bent over with her face inches from the window screen when Paul fucked your ass. That was only one of the times I shot in Mary's pussy. It's amazing that I had any juice left when we got home!"

"I'm glad we got you so turned on!" Angela said, opening the nightstand drawer and removing a squeeze bottle of lubricant. She was on her hands and knees, facing away from Dad. She twisted her head to look him in the eye. "Now, I'm ready to take your long thick cock up my tight little asshole," she said, wiggling her butt seductively. "I want to feel you shooting in my back door!"

"Yeah, Baby!" Mom said, sliding under Angela until her shoulders were pressed against Angela's knees. "I want a SPECIAL view of Leo fucking your sexy little ass!" Mom lifted her head to slide her tongue into Angela's open pussy. "Leo's bull has already stretched your hot cunt! Now, he's going to fill your butt!"

Dad moved behind Angela, looking from my sister's buttocks down to Mom's face. "I see THREE holes I could fill!" he laughed, stroking his hard thick 7" cock. "They're all tempting!" Mom kissed and licked his balls as he slid into Angela's pussy. "Yeah Baby!" he gasped. "Play with my nuts while I fuck our . . . big . . . girl!"

Angela moaned as Dad worked his stiff pole in her snatch. Mom's hands were on Angela's buttocks, pulling her ass cheeks and mound open. "Oh My God!" Angela cried as Mom started licking her hard little exposed clit.

I was standing beside the bed, staring at my parents having sex with my big sister. My penis had softened after I finished fucking Mom. Now I was erect again, with pre-cum running down my shaft and over my balls.

"Come here, Baby Bull!" Angela said, grabbing my stiff rod and pulling it to her lips. "Fuck my face . . . hard . . . while Dad fucks my butt!" Her lips and tongue caressed my swollen head and shaft as I worked my hips, pulling away to give her air when Mom and Dad made her cum.

"Sexy Big Boy!" Mom whispered, gripping Dad's hard dick. "Let me suck you!"

"Santa Maria!" Dad gasped as Mom clamped her lips around his corneal ring. "Patron Saint of Blow Jobs!" He moaned with pleasure as she worked on his tool. "Oh Baby!" he said, pulling away after a minute. "I want to shoot in your mouth, but . . ."

"Yeah, Big Boy!" Mom agreed. "Fuck our daughter's ass!" She thrust her tongue deep into Angela's pussy.

"That's SO good!" Angela moaned as Dad slipped a lubricated finger into the wide brown puckered circle between her muscular ass cheeks. He worked it in and out, occasionally adding more lubricant, while Mom ate Angela's pussy. "This is amazing!" she gasped. "Come on, Dad! I'm ready!"

Dad lubricated his tool and pressed his tip against Angela's rosebud. She thrust her butt roughly backwards, crying out in pain as Dad's thick rod stretched her anal muscles. There were tears in her eyes, but she was grinning. "Oh My God, Dad!" she gasped. "Your big wide head is inside my ass! Give me the rest! Please!"

Gripping Angela's waist to hold her still, Dad slowly worked his wide flaring cock-head and swollen shaft between her buttocks. Mom licked Angela's pussy and sucked her hard little clit as Dad slowly butt-fucked her, going deeper with each thrust. Angela buried her face between Mom's legs, eating her frantically as Dad stretched and filled her.

"Oh Dad!" Angela moaned. "Your bull is all the way up my ass! I've never taken a man your size in back before!" Her boyfriend Bernie was even better hung than Dad, but Angela still wasn't letting Bernie butt-fuck her.

"Oh Jesus, it's so good!" She cried as Dad began sliding in and out. "Fuck my ass, Daddy Bull!" He started slow but increased the tempo as Angela's excitement built.

Angela knew what I wanted when I lifted her face out of Mom's crotch. She kissed my cock-head, licking the pre-cum flowing from my tip, then guided my stiff pole into Mom's hot wet snatch.

"God, Paul!" Angela whispered as she stared at my plunging cock. "I never imagined fucking like this!" She was gasping for breath, on the edge of orgasm.

Mom lifted her butt as I slipped out of her pussy. My rock-hard tool, slick with my pre-cum and her pussy juices, slipped smoothly into her asshole.

"Yeah Paul!" Angela gasped. "Fuck Mom's ass while she sucks my clit!" She suddenly screamed. "Oh God, Daddy Bull! Shoot it up my ass!" Angela came explosively as Dad roared behind her, slamming his crotch into her buttocks with bed-shaking violence.

Mom was cumming, too, screaming into Angela's snatch as she thrashed beneath me. Her muscular asshole gripped my driving cock, squeezing waves of hot juice from my boiling balls.

Finally spent, we lay on the bed. Mom was on the left with me beside her, then Angela and Dad at the right edge of the mattress. We were all gazing dreamily at the ceiling while lightly fondling each others' bodies.

"A few months ago, I suddenly realized my little brother had grown into a stud," Angela said. "When I saw him watching Bernie fuck me, I had to have him. I never expected it would bring us to . . . this!" She kissed me, then Dad.

I kissed Mom while she fondled my hardening cock. "Are you ready to do it again?" she asked hopefully. "Or is this just a 18-year-old stud eternal erection?"

"Actually, I'm a little sensitive," I admitted. "I'd rather wait for a LITTLE while."

"Good! I don't want Paul COMPLETELY worn out!" We all jumped at the voice from the fire escape outside the open window. My girlfriend Suzie climbed into the bedroom, followed by Dad's older sister, Ruth. Suzie was naked. Ruth was wearing only a nipple-baring push-up bra.

Angela and I bounced out of bed. Mom and Dad followed seconds later. I ran to Suzie, took her in my arms and kissed her open-mouthed while Angela and Ruth embraced.

Suzie was tall and slender with small breasts and buttocks, strong Eastern-European features and thick shoulder-length blond hair. Her heated female scent filled the room and the wide Vee of thick golden hair almost hiding her neat brown pussy lips was moist. Her quarter-sized dark pink areolas were swollen into domes and her hard little nipples were almost 1/2" long.

Ruth was a big sexy woman, with Dad's angular features, olive skin and thick black hair. Ruth's hair was shoulder-length, curly and completely black, while Dad's was short, with flecks of gray at the temples. Her breasts, supported by the bra, were heavy and firm, with her long brown nipples protruding from her puffy wide dark tan areolas. Ruth's crotch was shaved and her puffy dark red pussy lips and hairless mound were gleaming with her juices. Her sex smell was as strong as Suzie's.

"Did you know we were watching?" Suzie asked.

"No." Angela and I answered in unison, then laughed as Mom and Dad said "Yes!" without even looking at each other. "It made fucking our son and daughter extra hot," Mom continued, "knowing our big sister and 'second daughter' were spying on us!"

"It made us pretty damn hot, too!" Ruth agreed enthusiastically. "Playing with our pussies out on the fire escape while watching all the fucking and sucking was great, but we're ready for some real male cock!"

Suzie laughed. "But YOUR cocks have been up ASSES!" she said primly. "Aunt Ruth and I don't want them near OUR pussies until they've been washed."

"So, boys," Ruth added, grinning as she looked from Dad's once-again stiff pole to mine, "hit the shower. Together. Wash each other while we girls watch." She removed her half-bra, letting her big breasts bounce.

The large master bathroom had a big shower with a clear glass door. After adjusting the water temperature, Dad and I stepped inside the stall. We stood face to face, staring at each other's hard cocks as the warm water ran over our bodies. His was 7" long and 2" thick, with a bell-shaped head, pronounced Vee and a deep corneal ring. Mine was only 6" long and 1-3/4" thick and had a more conical head, but otherwise looked like his.

As Mom, Angela, Suzie and Ruth crowded around the glass, Dad and I lathered each other's crotches, kneading our balls and stroking our stiff pricks with slick fingers.

Ruth was kneeling in front of the stall with her big tits pressed against the door. I bent over and kissed the glass dividing me from her flattened nipples. Dad spread my buttocks and licked my rosebud while I kissed the glass in front of Ruth's breasts.

I stood up, facing Ruth. Dad wrapped a soapy hand around my cock, lubricating it. Ruth and I humped the glass as Dad slid his pole up and down my ass crack.

"That's enough!" Dad suddenly growled, pulling me away from the door. "We're going to do it for real!" We rinsed hastily and shut the water off.

Ruth grabbed me when I stepped out of the shower. She kissed me passionately, then lay on the bathroom floor. "Come on, Paul!" she said, pulling me down to straddle her upper body. "Fuck my tits!" Dad squeezed lubricant into his palm and wrapped his hand around my erect penis, coating it with the slick fluid. I remembered spying on Dad and Ruth in the store after closing. She'd cum while he played with her tits.

"Oh yeah, Paul!" Ruth gasped, pressing her big breasts together and trapping my hard pole in her soft firm flesh. I worked my pelvis, sliding smoothly in and out, while pinching and twisting Ruth's big thick nipples, gently at first but more roughly as her excitement grew.

Ruth's knees were up and her thighs pressed against my buttocks. Dad pushed her legs down and together, then straddled Ruth's hips, kneeling immediately behind me and sliding a slick finger up my ass. I took it easily and he added a second finger.

Angela and Suzie were kneeling beside Ruth, fingering each other's pussies. Mom was behind them, fondling their breasts. "Oh my God!" Angela whispered dramatically as Dad finished lubricating me and pressed his flaring cock-head into my brown puckered hole. "Our father is going to fuck Little Brother's butt!"

"Jesus!" I moaned, slowly humping Ruth's tits as Dad's big bell-shaped head stretched my asshole. "Fuck me, Dad!" I cried as he worked his wide shaft in and out, opening and filling me. After a few leisurely strokes, his balls were pressing against my buttocks. I whispered, "Jesus! Your long thick cock is all the way up my ass!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" I gasped as Dad pulled out until his head was barely kissing my rosebud. "Do it hard!" He slammed forward, bouncing his balls against my butt cheeks.

"Fuck my tits, Paul!" Ruth moaned, trapping my stiff pole in her warm firm flesh. The cum was building in my balls as Dad drove his cock in my tight asshole. "Yeah, play with my nipples!" she gasped. "Harder! Oh fuck!" Ruth screamed, starting to come as I pinched and twisted her puffy chocolate cylinders.

"Oh God!" I shouted as the first pulse of hot juice burst from my tip.

"Yeah, Paul!" Ruth cried, cumming even harder as my throbbing pole slid against her hot flesh. "Shoot between my tits! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" she screamed as I sprayed her.

Dad's swollen tool throbbed as he slammed his balls against my butt-cheeks, but I didn't feel him squirt.

Our frantic motions eventually slowed to a stop. When Dad pulled out of my ass, Ruth released my softened penis. I rose unsteadily and stepped away, almost laughing at my self-satisfied grin in the mirror.

"That was so HOT!" Suzie cried, straddling Ruth's hips and burying her face between the older woman's heavy breasts. I leaned against the counter. Mom and Angela joined me. We all stared as Dad pressed his hard cock's tip into the little pink star between Suzie's open buttocks.

"No, Daddy!" Suzie protested, twisting away. "I want you in back, but not the first time." My cum was smeared over her face and blond hair.

"That's fair," he agreed, standing up with his oversized tool sticking straight out from his crotch.

"We should all get cleaned up," Mom said. "And rest a LITTLE while." She stared at Dad's erection for several seconds, then looked around the room. "Everybody out!" she ordered. "We have plenty of bathrooms in this place!"

Suzie took Ruth's hand. "Let's go use your shower," she purred. "It's nice and big." Angela and I watched them walk out, then looked at each other and shrugged.

Mom and Dad were already kissing passionately. Mom suddenly pulled away and bent over the counter. She glared at Angela and me as Dad moved behind her. "Get out already!" she growled.

As Angela and I beat a hasty retreat, we heard Mom purring, "Yeah, Leo! It's been SO long since you've fucked me in back . . ." He muttered something and she giggled. "That's a long time for ME!" Mom replied. She started screaming as Angela and I crossed the living room.

In the hall bathroom, we soaped each other, tenderly at first but rapidly becoming passionate. I backed Angela against the shower-tub's tile wall and rubbed her clit and pussy mouth with my cock-head until she came, screaming and thrashing.

"Little Stud Brother!" she whispered. Her legs were unsteady and I held her tightly for support. "It's been a long time for US too!"

"Since we last fucked?" I asked playfully, kissing her forehead while running my hands through her thick wet black hair.

"Everything," she answered, looking thoughtful. "It's only been a few weeks since OUR first time, but so much has happened, it seems like an eternity." Angela laughed and turned the shower off.

I took a towel and dried Angela's hair, but she resisted when I continued down her body. "Mom wants us to REST," she said, mock-sternly. "Baby Bull will be raging by the time you get to my TITS and if you start rubbing between my legs . . . well, fuggedaboutit! We'd never get out of this shower!"

We both laughed. "Jesus!" I exclaimed, reaching for my own towel. "You've become SO from Brooklyn!"

"Ya think so?" We kissed, quickly growing serious.

"Let's see what the others are doing," Angela finally said, stepping out of the shower and reaching into the counter drawer for a hairbrush.

I dried myself quickly and ran a comb through my own hair. My erection subsided, leaving a big drop of thick clear fluid oozing from my cum slit. I wiped it away with my index finger, then sucked the finger clean.

"My pussy's wet, too!" Angela announced, grinning at way my cock twitched. "We're a sex-crazed family!"

"We're crazy like foxes!" I answered, kissing Angela until she wrapped her arms around my back, pressing her hard nipples against my chest and rubbing her dark furry mound against my again-stiff pecker.

"Come on, everybody!" Mom's voice echoed through the apartment. "It's time to eat!" It was after 6:00 PM and I was suddenly ravenous. It had been a long time since Dad's and my noon lunch in Greenwich, and I'd used a lot of energy.