Playing with Portals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huh, not bad...

"So, Fyr fucked him then?"

Ropes jumped and coughed into his paw, although he wasn't too sure what he was trying to cover up.

"Yeah, she really did," he said with a smirk. "I don't think he was expecting her to be so eager but he hilted in her. Would have been nice if he said about you too though."

"I'm sure Fyr didn't give him much time to talk," AJ laughed. "Though I'm straight and you're straight, right? So, we won't be able to do things like the two of you planned."

There was a certainty in both their eyes but for different things entirely. Back on the other side of the portal, he heard Fyr catch her breath.

Things were about to get very interesting.

"You..." AJ gulped and shook his head, taking a step back with his hands held up as if to ward off the cougar. "Oh no, I don't think this is happening, no way."

"Come on," Ropes murmured, closing the distance between them even as AJ backed, semi-panicked up to the wall. "Haven't you wanted to try? Looked at artwork of the cougar-demon and thought that he is pretty hot too?"

AJ licked his lips but his mouth was too dry to produce any real amount of saliva as he hunted for an escape and found none. Ropes made as if to slide his paw down to the man's boxers but AJ was quick enough to catch him there, fingers closing around Ropes' wrist to hold him back, though the fluttering panic in the man's eyes stood in juxtaposition to the lust in Ropes'.

He could go another way too, as long as he was on top. That really was the deciding factor of it.

"If you're not into that sort of thing too, at least a little," Ropes murmured, "why is the bulge there getting bigger?"

He inclined his head down and AJ shuddered to find the light shape of his cock through his boxers growing indeed firmer as his mind wandered down paths usually taken when he was securely away in his room with no one to disturb him.

"Well, maybe it's not that far-fetched..." AJ said with a blush, turning away with his glasses askew. "It's not... I'm straight! I can't do that!"

But then Ropes was pressing up to him, lips claiming AJs even as he drew the man up to him with the embrace of his tentacles. It was strange to kiss human lips - much less those belonging to a male - but there was a sense of the dragoness in them too and it was easy to relax into it too when he realised that it was indeed another self of the dragoness he loved.

Just a little different.

"I've got to shower," AJ whispered as the kiss broke, tongues having barely brushed in the carnal moment. "I'm hot and sweaty..."

It was just the opening that Ropes needed.

"Let me help you with that."

Grabbing the man's hand before he had a chance to protest, Ropes smirked and towed him into the bathroom - well, he assumed that the only other door out of the hotel room led to the bathroom and he was right. AJ sucked in a breath as the cougar let his jeans fall to the floor in a crumple of denim, showing off his soft cock with added features that he could not have hidden if he'd tried.

AJ gulped, pulse leaping a little at the side of his throat.

"Wow, you have barbs..."

Ropes purred softly, drawing AJ confidently up to his chest. His fur flattened down as the man stepped up to him, breath hitching as the cougar's paws slid down into the small of his back, holding him firm and close. With a tentacle, he turned the shower on, allowing the hiss of water to fill the bathroom as the shower door hung open as if in invitation.

"Don't worry," he murmured. "I'll keep them soft for you."

It was Fyr, after all, who preferred them erect and tugging, pushing into her cunny every time he pulled back. A little edge of pain in a ready pussy went far with that dragoness and she loved it more than she would have said out loud, if one didn't count her screams.

It was easy to soap up the man in the shower, Ropes' cock hardening to its full girth as AJ shakily returned the favour. The hotel had provided a sweet-smelling soap that would not have been Ropes' usual choice but AJ seemed to like it well enough as he rubbed it into his hair, turning his face shyly from the cougar.

They both knew why they were there, however, and AJ's trembles weren't convincing as he pressed his face into the cougar's neck, inhaling the sweet scent of soaped up fur, something quite unlike anything he ever could have smelled before. The cougar groaned as his lips brushed an Adam's apple, throat working as he swallowed and ran his tongue over his lips, collecting the droplets of warm water that had fallen there.

"Oh..." AJ grunted, cock hardening as Ropes teased his claws so very lightly down his stomach. "That feels..."

"Shush, you don't have to talk."

Words would only sully the moment and Ropes turned the human side-on to the portal as he pumped his paw slowly along the smooth-skinned shaft his fingers were curled around. It wasn't unlike his length and the pre-cum that drooled from the tip was just the same as his, even if the shaft was lacking barbs. The man was cut too even if Ropes' cock was in its natural state only. The cougar shuddered. He couldn't imagine ever having his cock look any different, even though the human's was not unappealing. It was a strange practice, that was all.

AJ groaned and worked his hips, sliding his slick and hard shaft through the cougar's soft paw. The soap had eased the roughness of his pad, Fyr having gotten him to work on the ranch over recent weeks, saying that there was always something there that needed fixing up, something that needed work doing on it. He chuckled to himself but AJ didn't notice. It was funny how she always found some kind of job for him to do.

Kind of cute too, actually. Kind of like AJ.

"Easy there," Ropes murmured as AJ bucked and thrust, biting his lower lip as a flush rose heatedly to his cheeks. "Plenty of time for the two of us here... I made sure the door was locked from the inside."

AJ groaned and rolled his head from shoulder to shoulder, panting as sweetly as Fyr herself did. Casting the portal a look, Ropes flashed a smile and a wink too just for good measure. If she was having as much fun watching him as he had watched her, he'd return to quite a mess when he was done seeing just what it was like to top her male self!

AJ, however, was interested in more than just Ropes jacking him off, as warm and slippery as his paw was with a little soap and water. The cougar growled playfully as the man boldly turned about, fingers fumbling down the furred arm as he clung to the cougar as if for support, though there was nothing unsteady about him otherwise. Curiously, the man wrapped his fingers around Ropes' shaft as the cougar released his, hard flesh springing back and throbbing with barely concealed desire.

"Oh..." AJ nipped at the inside of his cheek, droplets of water beading on his skin where the overhead shower did not consistently reach. "The barbs... We don't have things like...that..."

He trailed off, breath catching. Ropes chuckled and pressed closer, arching his back to show off the muscle in his stomach, wet fur clinging to the shape of his body, in open invitation to be explored. And AJ had plenty to explore, curiously running his hands down Ropes' abdominals and the flare of his hips, tapered in that typically masculine fashion. It was his shaft that commanded the most attention, a blend of human and feline that one would have had to dream up in the height of passion - or perhaps in the depths of a demon's lust.

Trailing his fingertips tentatively over the barbs, a little of the tension slipped from AJ's shoulders as he found them to be soft and yielding. The uncut skin on the cougar's shaft pulled back and forth lightly as AJ's fingers closed more firmly around his pole, the tip glistening as it streamed with water.

And Ropes knew that AJ was ready, his hand barely slipping down to explore the weight of his balls, his own cock throbbing and pulsing with raw, masculine desire. The man's breath hitched just a little and he groaned as Ropes trailed a tentacle teasingly down his back, putting a gentle arch into it as if he was putting him in just the right position.

Yet not quite. That would come. And Ropes would need a little more to think of AJ as Fyr, especially with the fact that their two genders were not exactly the same between the portals and worlds.

A demon cougar would have to work with what he had, however.

"Ropes..."

"Yeah?"

AJ trembled.

"There's lube... It's out on the counter."

The cougar grinned, a tentacle snaking out of the shower around the edge of the door so that he didn't have to open it any more than was necessary and let out all the steam. He rolled his shoulders back with a purr of satisfaction, warm water cascading over him, sending a heat into his bones. A feline, after all, did like to be warm even if he had to, sometimes, be wet at the same time to get that deliciously heated sensation pouring through his skin.

"You bring lube to a furry con?" Ropes probed with a smirk, though his eyes gleamed at the thought of making his desire just a little bit easier. "Dude, how horny are you?"

AJ shook his head and made a face, although there was a fresh lust burning in the back of his eyes. Ropes purred in turn, pressing in closer, skin slipping sensually against fur.

"It's my roommate's... Dickhead."

Taking the lube, Ropes squirted a generous dose onto his paw, thinking that a little more intimate action wouldn't hurt if he really was going to go all the way with the human. His heart hammered, the demonic passion for sex rising in his chest like a snake, head flickering and bobbing lustfully back and forth. Regardless of whether he was with a male or a female, the liaison would feed his desire all the same and he groaned softly to himself as he pressed a finger to the pucker of AJ's anal ring, teasing and rubbing back and forth gently.

The man bit his lip and leaned against the cougar, his other paw returning to the smooth shaft, as first one digit and then a second stretched him out lightly, teasing and grinding within him as they tested his readiness. It was not an interlude destined to be the main event, however, as, to Ropes' surprise and pleasure, the man readily opened up for him, hardly clenching around his fingers at all as the cougar growled and pumped his shaft.

Drops of pre-cum drooled from the tip only to be swiftly washed away, mixing with the water and disappearing down the drain. Where they would have the memories of their coupling, there would be no evidence left in the shower at least of what happened between them.

AJ would have probably wanted that day, though he couldn't help but groan and push back into Ropes' paw as his anal ring was stretched, the preparation more than enough as his lusts rose and raged. And Ropes knew he was ready, the man desperately tilting his jaw away from the cougar as he hissed through his teeth and tried to rock harder into the cougar's paw, torn between both nuances of pleasure.

He'd better deliver everything he had then.

"Relax..." Ropes purred. "This won't hurt."

AJ shuddered, rocking his hips to thrust into Ropes' paw even as the cougar's fingers withdrew, turning him about for a better and easier angle for doing what they wanted in the shower. The man's back brushed his wet chest as Ropes leaned over him, letting one paw press heavily into the wall at the same level as AJ's head. Breath catching, AJ groaned softly.

"Be gentle."

It was as much as a command as the submissive man, at least in the moment. Pressing his chest up to the man's back, Ropes growled softly, tail lashing and flicking up against the walls of the shower. AJ shuddered against him, a low moan breaking his lips as he rocked back, wanting it even as he trembled in anticipation of his first time with a man.

Well, not quite a man. A cougar. And he was all the better for it.

"Huh, I don't usually know a strangers name when I fuck them," he murmured, arched over the human's back, cock teasing up to the bud of his anal ring. "But I'm glad to know yours, AJ."

"Me too... Oh fuck..."

Ropes pushed in as he spoke, teasing the head past the yielding pucker into the human's warm passage. Tighter than a pussy - he doubted the man was inclined to much anal play himself, but who was he to judge that? - AJ's backside clutched at him, clenching and squeezing as if he was trying to drag in the cock intent on plundering him. It was a desire that Ropes was ready to fulfil and he slowly used the lubricant to slicken the rest of his shaft until he was fully hilted within the man, hips pressed up to his buttocks.

Growling, Ropes rolled his head from one shoulder to the other, working out the kinks and stiffness with a crack and a pop.

"Damn," he purred. "You seem like you must have been really wanting this..."

And AJ would never have claimed otherwise. Panting heavily, he shuddered against the demon cougar as Ropes thrust gently, experimenting with the strokes of his cock until he found a pace that suited them both. Long, rolling thrusts of Ropes' hips drove his shaft deep into the man as AJ groaned and bucked against him, caught between twin throes of pleasure as Ropes, kindly, closed his fingers around his cock again, just to make sure that his partner was enjoying it as much as he was.

Pumping his hips more languidly than he would have with his dragoness, Ropes hissed through his teeth and ran his tentacles over every last inch of the human's body. He so rarely had a male to top and, truly, he would have still said that he was straight if he'd been asked, but it would have been against his nature to not take advantage of an opportunity when so freely offered, the man's anal ring squeezing so wonderfully around his cock. Dimly he thought that he would have to convince Fyr to try anal again sometime soon, for he'd forgotten, somehow, just how divine the sensation of it was, hot and clawing at the forefront of his mind already for that sweet, sweet orgasm.

Though he took his time, making it last how he could, for the randy human impaled on his cock had his pleasure to earn too with his delectable moans, rocking and grinding as if begging without words for more. And that more was something that the cougar was all too willing to deliver, making sure the angle of his cock forced it up against the human's prostate with each and every thrust, just to make AJ tremble a little bit more.

It would have been difficult for anyone to hold back with a cock ploughing them and a paw - or hand, for that matter - pumping their length and AJ was no exception to the rule. Grunting and huffing, he tried to round his back but found Ropes' paw on his hip, forcing him to keep his back arched and ass pushed out for him. Pleasure rose and rose in the man's mind, thrums racing through him, each one swifter and more powerful than the last, as he tried to hump desperately into the cougar's paw and, finally, ejaculated with a raw cry of desire.

His cock jerked in Ropes' paw, painting the shower wall even as the water swept it away, his anal passage squeezing and flexing around Ropes' cock as if his orgasm was travelling through his entire body. The man's legs half-buckled, trembling weakly from the sheer force of it, but Ropes was right there to support him, murmuring softly and bathing the back of his neck in smooth rasps of his feline tongue.

"Big one, huh... Well, I've got something even bigger for you."

And he did. While the man beneath him recovered, tipping forward to the wall with both his palms pressed flat to the cool tiles, Ropes gripped his hips and let loose with his thrusts. His tentacles did what they needed to do to support his partner as he snarled like a wildcat, eyes flashing and lusts flaring up to the surface. AJ groaned, cock throbbing weakly even as he softened, but there was nothing he could do besides bear through the pleasurable assault on his backside, submitting to the pleasure that was only, truly, freely given.

Ropes shot for his climax with the true devotion of a demon of lust, growling deep in the back of his throat as he teetered on the edge, hips working like a piston. Harder and harder he thrust, intent only on his own pleasure as AJ quivered beneath him, a vessel for pleasure as his demonic self inside flushed with the urge to feed, need swelling like the rise of the tide.

And, when it came, his orgasm was not one that the human, well fucked and drained, would easily forget. The cougar roared loudly enough to disturb occupants of the other hotel room as he slammed his hips up flush with AJ's buttocks, raspy breaths dragging from his lungs as he spent himself. His cock throbbed and pulsed, delivering spurt after spurt of thick cougar cream as warm water washed over him, scalding, and yet Ropes was unwilling to pause or distract himself from the main event to turn down the heat, if only a little.

No, he only had so much time with AJ and he intended to enjoy every last moment of it, rocking and grinding his hips left to coax out every last drop of his cum. When he did come down from his high, Ropes growled wantonly, cock still hard and wanting more even as AJ tiredly blinked at him, eyes hazy with his own afterglow.

The human was far slower than a demon to recover and Ropes towelled him off quickly, only remembering to turn the shower off after he had taken the human back to the bedroom. It was a ploy, more or less, and one only utilised because he knew his wife was still watching through the portal, judging him and observing just what he did with his partner after sex. It was one thing to leave a sexy little piece of a cheetah up against a wall in an alleyway with his cum dripping from her pussy when there was no one there to see and quite another to leave a partner slumped on the floor of a shower when Fyr saw everything!

That said, he didn't towel off AJ all that well, the man's damp skin clinging to the sheets as he slipped into the blissful realm of unconsciousness. Fyr called to him and, with one last wave of his tentacles to the sleeping human, Ropes chuckled and bounded back through the portal, shaking water from his fur as he left one reality for the one he called his own.

And the sight that met him was just as wondrous as he'd hoped, Fyr stretched out on the rug surrounded by an array of sex toys. With a dildo crammed into her soaked pussy and a smaller plug stretching out her tail hole, the dragoness had made use of most of them, enjoying the porn show through the portal perhaps a little too much.

Ropes whistled, a smile stretching slowly across his lips. And he'd thought he'd done a lot by jacking off several times when she'd fucked his other self!

Panting heavily from the force of her last orgasm, Fyr blinked up and him and blew him a kiss, although her wings drooped softly with tiredness that she was not quite ready to give in to.

"Round two, sugar?"

It was going to be a long and lustful night!

12