Playing with Portals Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath her, Alex swore but she didn't hear him, caught up in her own pleasure and moans as her pussy lips drooled with her own climax, soaking his crotch and the light curl of hair there. The man tried to grab on to her hips but the dragon was simply moving with far too much strength and vigour for him to cling on, gasping and panting for breath as he endured her rough ride with every drop of composure he had left in his young, toned body.

Fyr hardly paid attention to him even as her orgasm tapered off, rocking and grinding as the pleasure, if not her orgasm, rolled on and on. There seemed to be no end to it and she fumbled for his hand if only for something to cling to, Alex weaving his fingers between hers as he sucked in a breath.

"Fuck, you're so hot..."

Half-aware, Fyr grinned breathlessly and blew him a kiss.

"Plenty more...ah... Plenty more where that came from, sugar."

And there always would be with the lusty dragoness, a female that was more used to pleasing a demon of lust than a human male who, by her standards, was a little bit more breakable than most that she had the good fortune to spend time with. His cock throbbed, seeming to grow larger inside her, but it was really just her pussy squeezing down around him to give the illusion that he was bigger. Alex panted open-mouthed and growled throatily, eyes roaming Fyr's body repeatedly as if to drink in the sight of her, although there was nothing that that was going to do to keep his orgasm from flaring up to the surface.

He didn't want to hold back with her anyway or, at least, that was what he told himself. Fyr's breasts bounced as she rode him and he tried to lean in, lips parted to take them into his mouth, and yet he was not able to reach, forced to enjoy the sight of them instead. He groaned and managed to dig his fingers into her hips, guiding her movements as she wobbled and wavered, tiredness flickering on the edge of her mind.

But she had him to carry on where the exhaustion of her own orgasm teased her down just a little. Alex managed to get his feet up, knees bent, and pressed them down into the mattress to give himself leverage to drive up into her. Fyr moaned as he thrust, rocking and grinding with him as she let herself slide, more sedately, back into the realm of submission once again. Her pussy twitched and squeezed around him, helping the young man along, but he didn't really need any additional stimulation to get off with the lust of such a fine dragoness on top of him.

Alex twisted, thrusts suddenly speeding up. Fyr should have seen it coming and yet she could not have anticipated the force of his orgasm, Alex driving brutally up into her with a feral grunt. His cock jerked and pulsed, shooting spurt after spurt of heavy cum into the back of her pussy, squelching out around the thickness of his own shaft as he kept thrusting and thrusting, rolling them both on to their ultimate pleasure.

And what dragoness could have possibly held back from such a lusty display? Pushed over the edge into a second orgasm that seemed to tease sinuously on from the first, Fyr groaned wantonly, letting bliss flood her senses until nothing else existed for her but the human beneath her and their combined pleasure, moans rising to the ceiling above. Neither had a care in the world and Alex moaned, his sounds of pleasure slowly dying off as his cock shot the last drops of virile seed into his dragoness of the evening.

Both of them had forgotten the need to be quiet. At least that was until footsteps came from above, a heavy thud, thud, thud that reverberated through the floorboards.

Giggling faintly, Fyr pushed herself back, though his cock was still hard inside her.

"Whoops, honey," she laughed, eyes sparkling with mischief. "I best be on my way now, sugar, or else they'll be wondering just what someone as hot as me is doing in your room!"

Alex opened and closed his mouth soundlessly, slumping to the mattress and pillows as Fyr bid him adieu. There was to be no sweet cuddling and sensuality in the afterglow of their combined climax, the dragoness leaping for the portal with renewed energy and vigour.

After all, she had two lustful studs waiting on her back at home!

Leaving Alex to hastily cover himself up and deal with his roommate, Fyr giggled wickedly and tumbled back through the portal into her own world. It closed on her heels, Ropes clearly being quite on the ball for once, and she landed softly on the carpet, her legs slightly spread for balance.

Shoot...

Well, her panties and T-shirt and, darn it, that bra too would have to stay in Alex's reality. She smirked and shook her head, folding her arms across her breasts as two needy males stood before her, their cocks jutting out thickly for her attention. A little parting gift would not do him any harm but their liaison had left her with a little parting gift too.

"Did you have fun watching me, boys?" She growled sultrily, swaying her hips as Alex's cum trickled down her inner thighs. "You seem to have...had some fun."

And it was true, although not quite to the extent that she had imagined on leaving Alex's bedroom. Although Kao had definitely gotten off the once, maybe twice, it seemed that Ropes had held himself back just enough to leave himself on the brink of climax, tentacles writhing as if they simply could not stay still from the aura of sexual tension alone.

But it was Kao, his cock dripping with semen, that she made a beeline for, his back and wings reflected in the large, dark windows to his back. Kao groaned as her arms went around his neck, the dragoness confidently pressing her body up against his as if she was settling it right back where it belonged.

Well, she thought, casting Ropes what she hoped was a smouldering look. One of the places it belonged, at least.

"Come fuck me, brother," she growled in the drake's ear, hooking a leg up over his hip. "You were supposed to be there with me... You should have been able to fuck me while I was blowing Alex... Didn't you know just how bad I needed you?"

"Damn it!"

Her eyes flicked to Ropes as the drake smirked and grabbed her, crashing his lips clumsily to hers before she could work out just what the cougar was on about. And, from that moment on, all there was between them was rampant lust and need that was destined to be fulfilled regardless of the methods involved.

Kao hiked her up into his arms as if she weighed nothing at all, cock questing for her pussy. But, if he'd had plans to fuck her standing, Ropes made sure that his plans were well enough thwarted, knocking the dragon lightly off balance as one of his tentacles wrapped around his tail to drag the dragon back to the sofa. Kao grunted and toppled off balance onto the seat cushions as Fyr squealed on top of him, groaning as she trapped his cock between their bodies.

Casting Ropes a dirty look, Kao wriggled beneath Fyr as the dragoness shifted onto all fours, tail hiked for their attention - both of their attentions, in fact.

"Dude? Seriously? She chose me!"

Ropes grinned and winked, though Fyr was far too eager to get either of their cocks into her to pause for to wonder what that was all about. Whimpering, she arched her back and pushed her tail up over her back, showing off her well-used pussy as Kao wavered, tipping in unconsciously towards her as his cock throbbed.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't get my fun with her too..."

And that was true enough as Ropes pulled Fyr forward, her head to the arm of the sofa. He only had to brush a tentacle along the side of her jaw for her to open her mouth, allowing him to so easily slide his cock into her maw and up to the back of her throat. Groaning around him, the dragoness rocked her hips lustfully, but she was not to be left empty there as her dripping pussy was soon filled with a thick shaft belonging to a dragon brother who was oh so very familiar to her.

It was just what she needed and just the males she needed, the dragoness shuddering and groaning around them both as they claimed her as a dragoness needed to be claimed. Perhaps a second partner had been what she'd needed throughout her entire liaison with Alex but the poor man had done as much as she could, she had to admit. And he'd fucked her twice in quick succession - that had to be well deserving of keeping up with her at least!

Her males, however, her lustful boys, were everything to Fyr for many more reasons than merely one, sexual reason. Ropes slammed into her muzzle, very clearly demonstrating he owned it, and she moaned around him, letting her tongue hanging out from her lips as she allowed him to use her however he pleased. It was one of the best things about being married to a demon of lust, after all, to be able to experience that lust on a daily basis.

And her brother... Oh, she could never forget the sweet lust of her brother. Kao had been her first so many years ago and, although they had not developed quite the relationship that the two of them had envisioned, he had grown closer and closer to her and, well, he was the only other who knew and understood her needs just like Ropes did.

Fyr moaned around the cougar's cock in her muzzle, lips strained lewdly around it as she tried and failed to curl her tongue around his length. No, Ropes was hammering far too hard and crudely into her mouth for her to do that but she allowed him to do it all the same, enjoying the pleasure as he growled and leaned over her, fingers digging into the frills atop her head as he slammed into her mouth.

Her brother, however, was a little more attentive, although he had his lusts to seed too. The drake hissed as he bent over her back, putting his head just a little bit too close to Ropes' for comfort, wings flared out as if they were about to pump and force him on for extra leverage. He could beat them and fuck Fyr all the harder - she knew that already - but the dragon held back and snarled lustfully as he hammered her through the strength of his hips and glutes alone.

And that was more than enough for Fyr, as long as she had her brother's cock right back where it belonged. He drove deep into her, cramming the entire length into her needy pussy, each thrust punctuated by a lewd, needy squelch that betrayed just how used the dragoness they were sharing was. But neither of them cared as long as Fyr was there, trapped between them as they fucked her brutally from both ends, the dragoness happily, contentedly spit-roasted on their rampant dicks.

She tried to moan, drooling copiously, but could not call the sound to her lips, eyes rolling back into her skull as Ropes sped up quickly, breath coming in swifter and harsher pants. He made it hard to focus on anything but him, the thickness of his uncut shaft plundering her muzzle as she tried to gulp and swallow around him, barely even managing that. Fyr's eyes rolled back into her head and the dragoness whimpered quietly, though submitted as she always did to the everlasting lust of her husband.

It was all she could do. After all, what could she have possibly done to squirm free? She shivered, the illusion of having no choice sending her spinning into an even deeper state of submission. Her brother dug his claws a little too forcibly into her hips, biting past the barrier of her scales, and Fyr hissed, though the sound was muffled by the cock stretching her jaws - not that anyone minded. They knew she was enjoying herself, if her twitching tail and wings were anything to go by. And they knew her perhaps even better than the dragoness knew herself.

Of course, it was Ropes that got off in her muzzle first, hissing through his teeth as he shot towards his need with ruthless intent. There was no way or inclination for him to hold back, his demon self wanting to feed and take its own sense of pleasure above all else and the cougar would never have denied himself that particular nuance of ecstasy, not even on an ill-timed dare (a story for another day...).

The cougar snarled and huffed as he neared climax, hardly teetering on the edge before tipping over with raw lust. Slamming up into the back of her throat, Ropes' tentacles writhed, holding her muzzle down and in place as he spent every last drop of his seed into her maw. The dragoness was all too eager to gulp it down, throat working as she pleased her husband with all she had in her, though she couldn't stop the needy little grunts from breaking her lips as Kao's thrusts sped up too, shaking her whole body.

Oh yes... Fyr's eyes rolled back into her skull as she let her brother fuck her to orgasm. That was just what she needed, him slamming into her with such wild abandon, his only focus on his own pleasure. That didn't mean that her pleasure was not coming too and it hit her, in fact, before the dragon spent himself, need coursing through her body like wildfire. It rose up and up until she couldn't bear it any longer, climaxing with her husband's cock crammed into her maw.

Humping and grinding her hips back, Fyr tried to moan around him, cum drooling out of the corners of her lips as if she simply couldn't contain it all. She just couldn't swallow swiftly enough to keep up with his load but no one was about to comment on the mess as Kao huffed and panted heavily, wings shivering out to their full stretch as he reached orgasm, cock throbbing and pulsing to deliver every last drop of virile seed into her waiting, dripping pussy.

And it was everything she needed and more. Fyr groaned and rocked back on his shaft as Ropes' cock slipped from her maw to spend the last drops of cum across her muzzle, a painting that she gladly appreciated and received. Kao barely seemed to notice her gasping as he made sure that every last inch of his cock was buried inside her, the dragon shuddering and rocking through orgasm as if she was trying to coax yet another from him, pussy clenching and squeezing around his thick shaft.

Panting softly, Fyr licked Ropes' cum off her muzzle as he ran his paws softly over her head and frills, caressing her scales over and over again as a low purr rumbled up from his chest.

"That's my girl..."

"And mine too," Kao had the presence of mind to chip in, although his body still ached and shuddered in the final sparks of climax. "My girl too."

Fyr murred and lifted her head, batting her eyelashes as she ran her tongue sensually along the side of her muzzle. Ropes grunted, cock seeming to thicken again, just a little, as it hung softly against his thigh, gleaming and slick with cum and saliva.

"That's dragoness to you too."

Although she didn't really mind what she was called. It was all the same to her and she knew that her 'boys' loved her to pieces too. That was all she needed.

Well, that and a little fun with portals! The dragoness grinned widely. If she got fucked that wonderfully when she came back from visiting Alex, well... Fyr smirked, eyes glinting with the light of an idea.

If it got her such a good thing, why, she'd just have to go and visit him again!

All for the greater pleasure, of course.