Playing With The Furniture

Story Info
A Master finds a new use for his slave.
1.8k words
4.1
56.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking sleep from her eyes, Leigh hesitantly creeps into the room after the hasty summoning from her room. Her Master stands against the window, his attention elsewhere as she pauses just inside the door. A small table lays askew, its legs broken in front of the chair nearest the fireplace.

"Don't just stand there slave." He barks, moving into the ring of firelight, his shirt hanging open over his chest, the shirttails dragging against his thighs before throwing himself down in the chair…"Use that for kindling." A brutal kick towards a broken leg laying on the carpet.

Silently the girl does as she is bid, collecting the pieces of the fine furniture, the only sounds in the room, the crackling roar of the fire, and the cracking of wood as she breaks it down into manageable pieces. After feeding the fire some of the wood, it's heat searing, the girl backs away…glancing towards her Master in question.

His eyes gleam blackly in his face, a shadowed plane of angles and curves as the fire lights up his features partially, throwing the rest into dark obscurity. "Well?" he growls, "Don't just sit there, I need a new table."

Confused the slave glances around, looking for another table to move into place for her Master to use.

A muttered oath as he reaches down, dragging her forward and positioning the slave himself, "You slut." Purring as he pushes her around to suit his fancy. Forcing her onto her hands and knees, her long hair sweeping the floor, hiding her face as she stiffens, her back straight. Warm, rough hands tug on her hips, pulling the girl's ass towards her Master, an enticing view as her pussy peeks out between her thighs. Her feet tucked under his chair as she is placed close enough to be used…as a table.

Reaching around, Vilani arranges items on her back to please himself, humming a faint tune as the wine bottle rests between her shoulder blades, his cup a few inches lower. The book he'd been reading, spread open across her ass. Working in silence, shifting forward to read the book intently, absently working on the glass of wine, the man ignores the naked slave underneath.

Willing herself not to breath hardly, Leigh trembles with the fearful need to remain still. Wincing as she feels the wine bottle shift, momentary panic before she realizes it is being lifted up, not falling over. Hearing her Master shift back, the glass taken away from her stilling torment as well. The book folded shut, taken away. "Hmmm, you know how sexy you look pleasure slut, on your hands and knees?" the shifting of movement behind the slave shallows her breath, nervously. The bottle returns, resting this time on the small of her back.

Leaning back, Vilani studies his slave with a dark smile, his eyes gleaming in the firelight as he contemplates. Reaching out with a booted foot, he nudges at her knees, "Wider slut." Enjoying the view as the girl carefully shifts, her back tight with the effort to keep the wine bottle upright. Growling to himself as he studies the picture before him.

The slave, a slender redheaded girl, naked except for the collar that wraps around her throat, the silver rings on it, sparkle like jewels in the firelight. Her skin glowing with pale luminescence as she stays on her hands and knees. Her tits hang heavily from her body, a sway to them as she shifts from time to time, easing the discomfort of her position, bare movement, her back taunt with the stress of keeping the wine bottle still. Her full nipples top off her breasts, a slight tightness to them in the cool air. The slave's ass upturned is a smooth white curve, her puckered asshole peeking between her asscheeks for her Master's pleasure. The smooth pussy trapped between her thighs glistens with her awareness of her position and the sexual display she is on for her Master. No hint below of the fiery lights caught in her hair…her pussy completely shaved at her Master's whim.

Grunting, Vilani kneels suddenly, leaning up against the backs of his slave's thighs, his finger lightly tracing the slick line of her slit, surprising the girl into jumping, the bottle of wine toppling over, spilling down her luscious curves.

"Bad table!" he growls, an open handed smack coming down against her wet pussy and thighs, her skin branded bright pink quickly, another slap catches the layer of wine as it pours down her ass, the liquid helping with the burn as his hand brands her ass with it's print. Rescuing the wine, he inspects it carefully, "Do you deserve to be punished for this slave?" he questions, his hand lightly tracing over her pinked ass…"More, or do you think you've had enough?"

Sniffling, the girl answers behind the curtain of hair that hangs in her face, "I-I'm sorry Master, punish me…please? This table moved and spilled your wine." Shaking, her pain racked voice travels through her frame, her tits swaying with the gentle movements of the girl as she rocks between pushing for the pain, and pulling away from it.

"Yes, and very good wine too." Admonished, taking another sip, this time directly from the bottle…"In fact, it seems a shame to waste it." With that, he turns over the bottle, letting a thin stream flow down against the girl's ass, the dark red snaking down her ass and dripping over her pussy…"You will be punished, my little whore…in good time." The promise in his voice warning the girl of painful pleasures to come.

Dipping down, Vilani presses his face against his slave's upturned ass, licking the wine from between her ass cheeks, letting his tongue probe her sensitive skin, pressing into her asshole. Moaning his pleasure, his bearded cheeks grazing her delicate white skin. Drawing lower, his mouth sucking his sluts pussy into his mouth, tongue stretching out to lap at her clit before prying open the wetness of her core, dipping deep, thrusting his tongue into his slave's cunt.

Squirming the girl squeals, her hips bucking with the sudden, surprise attack of her Master's mouth against her sex…The sticky film of the drying wine, giving way to the warm wetness of his mouth as he licks her body clean, probing deeply and carefully as he explores her body.

Giving into a wicked smile, Vilani tips the bottle once more, tasting the bite of the alcohol in the wine, lapping up the cool liquid with a pleased growl. Stiffening his tongue, burying his face between his fucktoys thighs, fucking her with his tongue for a moment. The stubble gracing his chin scrapes against her clit, making the girl moan and wiggle away. Strong hands hold her still as he continues his assault, biting on her pussy lips, stretching them out, enjoying the sounds of pleasure escaping his pleasure sluts mouth…"You like that baby girl?" asked as his tongue dances back up, licking her ass before rising a hand, smacking her ass again, hard…a pink patch blossoming over one cheek as the girl bolts forward, held in place by her Master.

"Y-yes, please Master." Ground out as she squirms, sucking in her breath against the bite of pain, her eyes filling with tears even though she expects and craves the punishment. Feeling her pussy pulse at the sharp pain administered by her Master, the girl pushes back against his probing tongue, enjoying his torment.

Straightening up, Vilani stays kneeled behind his slave, his hands roughly tugging open then down his trousers, shucking his shirt off as the flames from the fire brand his skin warm in the cool evening…"So sexy cumslut." Murmured as he reaches around, his fingers twisting, pulling on her clit, the button to his slaves pleasure before his hands travel up, cupping her heavy tits. Tugging on them, urging the girl backwards, guiding her dripping cunt to his cock as it stands erected, aroused at the display of submission, his slave playing table for his pleasure.

The smooth head of his cock, piercing the folds of the slave's pussy, disappears into the girl's cunt, the squish sounds of desire wrapping around the two as Vilani rests backwards, his ass on his heels, the seat of the chair pressed against his back. The sensual armful he holds, his slave impaled on his cock, her legs splayed and resting over his as her feet tangle with his. Her pussy gaping open, clearly displaying her Masters cock as he pumps it into her. Roughly handling her generous breasts, Vilani's fingers tug and roll, tormenting her nipples for his own pleasure. His mouth pressed against the side of her neck, biting and sucking amidst his groans of pleasure and whispered commands. Bouncing the girl in his lap, thrusting upwards, forcing his cock deeper into her dripping honey, "Beg for it baby girl…what do you want?" taunted.

Remembering his earlier promise, her punishment incomplete, Leigh shivers, her body tight with built up desire, "Please Master, please." Inarticulate in her needs and desire, her tone a soft cry of torment.

Dropping one of his hands down, Vilani smiles into the girl's hair, his elegant fingers curling around, twisting to capture her clit tight in his grasp, feeling his slavegirl shudder as she rides his cock…her voice a low moan, whispering, "Yes Master, please?" hearing her approach climax, "No slut, remember…you are being punished for being a bad table." Twisting again, enjoying the quiver that slices through her body, "What do you want my sweet little whore?"

Gasping as she bucks against the stretching pleasure filling her pussy as her Master slams into her cunt again and again, even as his words are calmly spoken in her ear…"Let me cum Master, please." Keening, begging as she shuts her eyes, "Another punishment, please…spank me, but let me cum…soon? Please Master?" ground out as he continues to torment her body, his one hand grasping her tit, keeping one still as he pinches her nipple, the other tit bouncing freely. Her Masters other hand snaked between her legs, pinching her clit, driving the slave over the edge of ecstasy.

Lighten fast, his hand releases, striking down for a stinging snap against her clit, the sensitive nub exposed from his earlier torments, the slave's skin blossoming into a burning red, just as she shakes, her body rippling with release as the sweet word, "Yes." is whispered into her ear from her Master's lips. "Cum for me baby slut, cum for your Master." Even as his control is lost, arching up with a guttural groan, pumping his cum into his cumsluts pussy, reveling in the ripples of her muscles as they milk his cock.

Shifting, lifting back up to his seat, Vilani slowly regains his breath, smiling as his favored slave curls up, her pussy dripping his cum down her leg.