Playing with the Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth is vulnerable too.
4k words
4.38
47.6k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth is vulnerable too

George came home late from a long day at the office, feeling tired. This was not the best state to be in, to finalise an important project. His wife thought she was taking part in an exercise regime, but it was for something else entirely. He'd worked hard over several weeks hypnotising her, until she was ready to obey commands. Yesterday, Elizabeth was in a vulnerable state, ready to passively obey him.

Before he could take control of her, an eighteen year old neighbour, Leonard, had stumbled in, and inadvertently taken her over. She came back home thinking she was an eighteen year old, and the neighbour was her boyfriend. Fortunately they hadn't got up to much, as both of them were nice kids.

In the morning she was back to normal, but not under his control. All he had to do was complete those weeks of work by saying the trigger phrase. At the dinner table he slipped in, amongst the usual conversation, a phrase to put her into a hypnotic state. She carried on the conversation as though nothing had happened. He tried it again. Nothing!

He was tired so maybe he got it wrong. After dinner he checked his notes, and found he was right. He sat down heavily to think it through. The boy had been first to take control of her, so maybe she was responding only to him. That made sense.

Why was it when hypnotised, she thought she was a teenager? Maybe Leonard thought she was Elizabeth's young niece? That would explain why he ran off with her, as surely he wouldn't have run off with a neighbour. Maybe it was because he treated her like Elizabeth's niece, a teenager, that she reverted to being eighteen. That made some sort of sense.

He yawned, feeling the long working day wearing him down. Maybe he should try to get her to be Liz, the teenager. He could take control of her, and return her to being his wife, only hypnotised. How was he to trigger the eighteen year old persona?

On the spur of the moment, he shouted, 'Liz!'

She ran into the office looking cute and eager. The transformation from wife to niece was purely in the way she behaved. She hadn't changed clothes, it was the way she carried herself, and the way she spoke.

'Hi, uncle. Like, what's up?' she asked.

'I was wondering what you've been doing to today. Seen that boyfriend of yours?' he asked.

'No, uncle,' she complained, a whole load in just two words.

'Never mind, I'm sure he's still interested in a beautiful young woman like you,' he said, trying to make her feel better.

He was getting used to talking to his wife as though she were a teen. It might have been from tiredness, but he began to think of her as his niece.

'You said, like, if I was good, I could go out on a date. Well, I've been a good girl, sir,' she wheedled, while swinging her hips.

'Sure, sure, well. I'd like to meet him first,' George said.

'Mmm, well, like, maybe,' she countered.

'You don't like the idea, young lady, but I'm responsible for you, and insist on meeting him,' he firmly stated.

This was an adult way of preventing her from going on a date, without being confrontational. He hadn't said no, yet it was unlikely the boy would dare come here to face him. He chuckled over the idea of the boy realising who she really was. He could picture in his mind the boys face, full of disgust, on finding he'd been kissing Mrs Atkins.

If the boy insisted on going on a date with Liz, he could always reveal she was really Elizabeth. That would dampen his ardour. Elizabeth, as her friend said, wouldn't be open to any nonsense from anyone. However much the boy pestered her, she wouldn't give into him. He didn't feel sorry for the boy, as she had admitted they smooched in his car.

That an adolescent boy had been kissing and touching his wife, left him feeling angry with both of them. That it wasn't her fault, just made it more complicated. So far, the young guy hadn't realised it was his wife he'd been playing around with. George would rather keep it that way.

'Like, not sure if he'll want to,' she whined.

'If you don't do as you're told, I'll put you over my knee,' he tried, and realised that was going too far.

'Please, don't spank me, I'll be a good girl and ask him,' she reluctantly agreed.

Her acceptance of this threat made him wonder what it might be like to spank her. Would he be spanking his wife, or a teenager? Both were inappropriate, but it might be fun. The important thing was gaining control of his wife. Either while she was behaving as Liz, or through getting some answers from the boyfriend. He wasn't sure what to say to him, but certainly didn't want to talk to him about kissing Liz.

When she bounced from the room, he realised he hadn't tried taking control of her. It might be a way of getting control of his wife. The next stage would be to get rid of the Liz persona. He shook his head of tiredness, and reminded himself she was his wife not his niece. He cursed Leonard again. He felt stupid for letting the boy take control of his wife, and inadvertently creating Liz.

He yawned, and decided to take a shower to freshen up, just as soon as he'd finished reading through the report.

Liz got changed into something suitable to meet her boyfriend. She fixed her hair and make-up, changing it from the old fashioned style. A final examination confirmed she was lush. She peeked around the door at her uncle, to ask permission to go on a date. His head was back snoring loudly, and there were papers scattered around his feet. She hesitated for just a moment, then took his silence for permission to go on a date. After all, she'd been a good girl all day.

***

'Hi, Mrs Jones, is Leonard in?' she asked.

Marjorie looked at the way the girl was dressed, and marked her card. She wasn't good enough for her Leonard. Then it came to her, this must be Elizabeth's niece. It was a good thing she hadn't sent her packing, or her friend would ask for an explanation. The scowl changed to a guarded smile.

'I should wear my glasses, I didn't recognise you. You must be Elizabeth's niece, I can see the family resemblance,' Marjorie said.

'Thank you ma'am, I'm named after her. Aunt Elizabeth says you're a good friend, so it's nice to meet you,' Liz said, giving her a big bright smile.

'Come on in,' Marjorie said, and shouted for Leonard.

He reluctantly walked into the kitchen, then froze. He almost blurted out, 'what in hell are you doing here', but didn't.

'I promised her a lift into town, alright mom?' he asked.

Surprised he asked permission, and a little relieved he didn't seem that interested in the girl, Marjorie just nodded her head.

They clambered into his car. She did so eagerly, while he worried over how she became hypnotised as Liz. While driving, he asked her what happened since her uncle arrived home. She recounted being called by her uncle, revealing that's all it took to bring on the Liz persona. Liz had been summoned so easily, it was dangerous. He would have to do something about it.

He looked at what she was wearing, to see she'd picked through Elizabeth's wardrobe to find a tennis outfit. At least it covered more of her body than when he dressed her up yesterday. She wasn't wearing a bra, which was evidenced by her nipples poking through.

She caught him glancing at her nipples.

'I didn't wear panties, just as you like, Leo,' she said, and pulled the short skirt up.

'You'd better get something more to wear,' he hastily replied.

'Let's go shopping then,' she excitedly spoke, then added, 'I've got my aunt's credit card.'

It was strange having Mrs Atkins, their neighbour, showing off her naughty bits. The pleated white skirt was too short not to be wearing panties, but what could he do. It wasn't his place to tell a neighbour what to wear. She was an adult, and a married woman, so it was her choice. However he looked at it, he still felt responsible. Without thinking it through, he'd pushed her into being Liz the teenager, so it was his fault.

Pulling up where his sister shopped seemed like a good idea. He knew she would be some time, so he bought a burger, a drink, and a magazine. When she walked toward the car, he realised not going with her was a mistake. How did she do so much shopping in such a short time? She had several bags from several stores, but that wasn't the big deal.

She'd had a makeover, and the clothes she wore were slutty. It was the only way he could describe them. How this boring housewife, who always wore sensible clothes, could dress like that, was beyond him. He hadn't really taken much notice of Elizabeth, but thought of her as just another married neighbour.

'I know you like me to show off my fab body, so I shopped to please you, Leo,' she beamed.

'It was all I could find the other night. I'd much rather you covered yourself up,' he tried to explain.

'Well, like, it's more exciting dressing like this. People notice me, and smile at me,' she pouted.

Men noticed her and smiled, but women didn't, Leonard figured.

'Let's have a look at the other stuff,' he said.

'These are alright. You could wear these to school, I guess,' he said, and shrugged.

'Do you think so? I'm glad you like them. The man in the shoe shop said these were popular,' she said, holding up a pair of flats.

'Are you wearing panties?' he asked.

'No, I didn't think you wanted me to,' she said, again pouting.

Leonard wondered what the guy in the shoe shop thought, while helping her on with the shoes. So that's why guys worked in shoe shops.

'When I go to school will I be in the same class as you?' she asked, at last brightening up.

'What? Oh, I guess so,' he vaguely answered.

He had to remind himself she was a married woman, not a schoolgirl. Right now, with her hair in loose pig tails, the short skirt, and skimpy top, she looked young enough, almost. A proper look wouldn't fool anyone. Except his mother, only because she didn't wear her glasses. He took a good look at her, trying to find Mrs Atkins through the schoolgirl image.

She snuggled up to him, and kissed his ear.

'You going to take me back up the hill now,' she purred.

Of course he couldn't. There was no way he could do that again. It was wrong to take advantage of her while she was vulnerable. It was very wrong, for her to be here like this. He would have do something to get her safely back to being Mrs Atkins. Though, not right now, as that would unearth a whole load of trouble. He imagined his mother's friend coming out of the hypnotic state, while dressed like a slut, and not wearing panties.

He turned to Liz and found it hard to see Elizabeth under the makeover. She was Liz, his girlfriend, and that image was difficult to shake off. Having sex with her had been fun and exciting the first time. He had to remind himself she was a neighbour, and a married woman, otherwise it was too easy to become carried away.

'Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you like me anymore?' she moodily pouted.

'I do, but we can't go there,' he said.

'Why not? If you want me to be your girlfriend you would,' she accused him sorely.

'Where you going?' he asked.

'I'm going back to the mall. There was a nice guy there who appreciates me, and he knows how to have some fun,' she pointedly said.

'Who was that?' he asked, sounding jealous.

'Frankie, he liked the way I dressed. Him and his gang liked me a lot. Like no, he didn't diss the way I look,' she scolded him.

'Frankie! You can't join his gang,' Leonard said, sounding alarmed.

'You're not my boyfriend, so you can't tell me what to do. He said I could be their mascot. They have lots of fun,' she spoke as though poking her tongue out at him.

'Alright, alright, we'll drive up to Lovers Point. Come on, get in,' he relented.

'Not if you're going to be like that. Frankie paid me lots of compliments on the way I looked. He liked that I didn't wear panties, and so did his friends,' she said.

There was a whole lot of hesitation in her stance, but she didn't get back in. Leonard knew Frankie from school, and the last thing he wanted was for Liz to come under his influence. He was a charming character, with a gang of tough thugs behind him. He'd charm her with sweet words, until he had enough of her, then she'd end up as the gang's slut.

'Sorry, Liz, I do like the way you dress,' he said.

He knew it sounded lame and it wasn't working. He couldn't let her go, as she might join them, and never return home. It was even more important to remove the hypnotic influence.

'The blouse makes your tits look big and luscious,' he offered, and meant it.

'Do you really like them?' she asked.

'I can't wait to get you up to Lovers Point, and kiss them,' he said.

'You promise,' she asked, as she got back in.

They were driving for awhile when he interrupted her inane chatter.

'How did they know you weren't wearing panties,' he asked.

'They followed me up the escalator. They told me I had a cute ass, and we had a laugh. They said I was so beautiful, I could be the gang mascot, like a football team has a mascot. They call their mascot, a gang slut. They laughed a lot about that, especially when I agreed,' she told him.

'I bet they did,' he sighed.

'Are you jealous?' she asked.

'Yes, I am,' he lied, though maybe he was, just a bit.

He'd have to keep an eye on her, as she was acting like a dumb blond. Where that came from he had no idea. Maybe she was emulating someone she admired, back in high school. It was probably someone who had lots of fun, while she studied hard.

'We're here,' he announced.

It was at least a quiet place for him to work on her. He'd have to make sure the hypnotic state couldn't be summoned by calling her name, especially after this close disaster. If she'd joined Frankie's gang, it wouldn't take long before they made her into their gang slut. It wouldn't be easy for her to escape their clutches, once held in their club house.

'What the!' he exclaimed.

He didn't tell her to put them back, he just stared at her large breasts. She had a silly grin on her face, while holding her breasts out to him.

'You promised, Leo,' she warned him.

'Very tempting,' he heard himself say.

Just a kiss wouldn't hurt. He leant forward and she pushed his face between her breasts. They were bigger than he imagined. She'd been stark naked before, but he hadn't time to take it all in. She pushed a nipple into his mouth, and of course he sucked it, and sucked as much of the breast into his mouth as possible.

Before long he was licking and sucking her tits with mounting pleasure. In the meantime she managed to pull off the little skirt. After that she manoeuvred around to get his cock out, and sit upon it.

He watched Mrs Atkins' tits bouncing around, while she plunged down hard upon his cock. She made a funny noise when pushing down on his shaft. Lifting off his knees, she screwed up her nose. He'd never been so distant, so uninvolved, while fucking before. Maybe it was because she was his mother's friend, or because she was married.

He did feel guilty, though it had all been forgotten while enjoying her tits. It felt as though she had tightened up inside, to grip his cock. That was working. He started to orgasm, and so was she. He groaned deeply, and she moaned shrilly. She fell forward upon his chest, and garbled nonsense at him.

'That was good,' he breathed in her ear.

'Mmm, yes, lovely. I needed that,' she admitted.

He dare not spend time outside Mr Atkins' house, kissing and cuddling, as she wanted to do. Fortunately she didn't complain when he quickly dropped her off. She didn't mention Frankie, or his gang either, so he felt happier. Entering home he realised he hadn't tried to break the phrase, which made her into Liz the adolescent. It must be done before Mrs Atkins reverted to being the irresponsible adolescent, and got into trouble.

Frankie was certainly trouble.

***

George woke up and stumbled to his bed. Stopping to look into the spare bedroom, he saw his wife sleeping there. She had a big smile on her innocent face. Well, at least she'd been safe this evening, as she hadn't gone out. It was some consolation that she would be back to normal tomorrow morning. He'd have to try again tomorrow evening, when he got home. Next morning she was still asleep, so he quietly made breakfast, and left for the office.

***

Leonard waited for Mr Atkins to drive off, before visiting the man's wife. He had to do something to block the effects of the hypnosis. Her alter ego, Liz, was getting out of hand.

He again wondered what Mr Atkins thought about the situation. The man couldn't use the phrase to control his wife, as Leonard had changed it. When she came home as Liz, Mr Atkins must have figured Leonard thought she was his niece, rather than his wife. That's what Liz confirmed when they went out last night. He'd warned her about telling him what they got up to, otherwise all hell would have broken loose.

***

'Hi, Mrs Atkins, how are you today?' he asked.

'Better for seeing you, Leonard,' she smiled.

She wondered why such a silly thing was said, and quickly carried on. She didn't ask him why he was there, which was unusual. He wasn't in the habit of dropping in on a neighbour. Wearing a housecoat meant she hadn't bothered getting dressed yet.

'Sit down and I'll make a coffee, or would you prefer tea. I know your mother likes tea,' she said, sounding flustered.

'I want to ask you something,' she said, then broke off to make the coffee.

'How are things, Mrs Atkins?' he asked, hoping for a clue to what she was thinking.

'Alright, I suppose, I guess,' she murmured.

'You sound sleepy, did you have a trouble night?' he asked.

'You're very kind to ask, Leonard. Not many boys your age are so considerate,' she smiled

Handing him the coffee mug, their hands lingered for a moment, seeming to be together for an age to her. She looked away with embarrassment. Sitting down with her own mug, she faced him, and smiled.

'It's nice to speak to someone. I hardly see anyone, unless I tour the stores. The assistants are getting to know me. I have to buy something to keep their interest,' she blurted out.

'I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't imagine you would be lonely,' he honestly spoke.

'Why not?' she asked.

'You're an attractive woman. Not sure how that would make a difference. I guess I think of a beautiful woman being popular,' he mused.

'Thanks for the compliment,' she smiled. 'Popular with whom, men? I'm a married woman,' she reminded him.

'I figured you would be popular at school, and college. Don't you have plenty of friends from then?' he asked.

'I wasn't an attractive girl, or at least if I was I hid it well. I wasn't popular, I kept to myself. I studied hard, and just looked on at the ones having fun,' she sadly recounted.

'I'm sorry to hear that, Mrs Atkins. It seems unfair. You're certainly sexy now, but married. I mean, sorry, I didn't mean, well,' he said, and came to a halt.

'It's all right,' she laughed. 'I'm glad someone thinks I'm sexy,' she nervously laughed again.

'Well you are, Mr Atkins is a lucky man,' he said.

It was difficult not to talk intimately with her, when she had wildly ridden his cock. Her breasts weren't bared when she leant forward, but the nightshirt was thin. The swell of her breasts reminded him of last night when he buried his face in them. He couldn't understand why her husband wanted to hypnotise her. He just didn't deserve her.

'Thank you Leonard, I appreciate you trying to make me feel better,' she quietly spoke.

'Well its true,' he asserted.

'A man hasn't told me I'm attractive in a long time,' she said, sounding wistful.

'You should get out more,' he laughed.

'I vaguely remember a boyfriend telling me I had great, err, well, eyes,' she corrected, and turned away from him. A smile curled her lips.

12