Playing with You

Story Info
I love the taste of my girl hot out of the shower.
3k words
3.64
17.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You step out of the steaming hot shower and reach for a dry towel as the cool air hits your skin, immediately raising goosebumps. Wrapping the soft towel around your small frame, you step in front of the foggy mirror. You reach up to wipe a clean square. Your dark brown, wet hair hangs over your shoulders framing a sweet smiling face. You can't contain your excitement for the evening.

You unwrap yourself and begin to dry the rest of your body, sliding the towel over you strong, muscular arms, down your chest, being gentle with your sensitive nipples, over your powerful, short legs and your small round butt, and finally over your defined calves and your tiny feet. You work quickly; you don't want to keep me waiting long, but I have given you enough time to blow dry your hair. You make sure to brush it out so that it is wavy and light the way I like it. When you are satisfied, you step back to look yourself over. You did not put on any makeup, but I prefer your natural look, especially when it will only be us. You slide your hands over your body to make sure you've wiped off any excess moisture.

You look at the counter next to the sink to locate all I have left for you to wear this evening: your white and blue studded collar. Grabbing it by the ends, you slide it around your neck, under your hair and snap it closed in back. You take one last look. Wearing nothing but a white band around your neck, you are visibly and completely mine, and you love it.

You love they way I own you: the way I punish you and the way I pleasure you, the way I tease you and the way I reward you, the way I hurt you and the way I soothe you, but most of all, you love the way I love you. You have dedicated yourself to serve my desire, and in return I protect you and care for you. You love to be my slave, and you love to call me Master.

You smile at yourself in the mirror, thinking of what fun I will have with your sexy little body. You turn the handle on the door, but pause briefly as the butterflies begin to flutter in your stomach. You always feel so exposed when you step into the room naked. You softly pad your way across the warm carpet. I have left the heater running on high all night so your tiny body will not get cold. When you reach the foot of the bed, you kneel down and sit on your heels, your hands on your thighs as you have been trained. You don't see or hear me anyhwhere, but you know better than to look around.

You hear the door from upstairs close and the creak of the stairs under my heavy feet. When I reach the bottom, I pause breifly to admire your naked body from behind. I always enjoy just staring at you, taking you all in before I even touch you. You can hear me stalling behind you, and my slow footsteps as I approach. You jump slightly when my fingertips touch your temples, gently sweeping your hair over your ears and over your shoulders so it lays straight down your back. Then it goes dark. I tie the blindfold snug but not too tight on the back of your head. I kiss your cheek gently and murmur, "Good girl" into your ear noticing your perfect execution of my orders.

"Arms out in front of you," I command in a low, calm voice, and you put your arms out straight and parallel. All you feel is the nylon rope lining itself along your forearms, then a twist and your wrists are cinched together as I finish the knot. I test the strength of the tie. Not too tight, but you are securely trapped. I lift your arms above your head by grabbing the rope and command, "Up." You get to your feet quickly. I only use pressure on your raised hands to hands to get you to turn around and walk forward.

The closet door slides open and I pull you two more steps forward where you stop. You feel another rope slide between your wrists and hear me pull it tight, stretching out your arms further. You have been here before, hung from the clothing rod, but it has been a long time. I turn you one final time so that you face out for me to see your restrained elegance. Your shoulders tight over your head. Your small breasts pulled up high. Your abdomen thin and long. Your perfectly shaved crotch slightly exposed because your legs are spread shoulder width making you as tall as possible on flexed tip toes.

This is my favorite position to see you in: completely exposed and helpless. You shift only slightly as you try in vain to find a comfortable position. Your breathing slightly increases because of your constant exertion to stand tall. "Open," I say, and the hard plastic ball gag forces its way into your mouth and clasps behind your head. Now breathing through your nose you will begin to struggle for enough oxygen, increasing your heartrate as adrenaline pumps into your blood. This is the control I have over you.

I grab your shoulders and turn you around so your small ass faces outward. Your naked pussy lips poke out between your perfectly round cheeks. A small glint of wetness is beginning to form between your lips. I know you are getting excited, but I will have juice running down your legs before I give you the satisfaction of touching your hot sex.

You hear the distinctive clatter of the metal bar inside my belt buckle. You hear me silence it as I fold the belt in half. I know how you react when I snap the belt together. You squirm in anticipation, but no expectation can ready you for the sting that comes as I quickly lay the broad cloth across your ass. You whimper loudly as it strikes. I swing four more times, each one harder than the last, before I say anything.

"You enjoy that don't you, my little pain slut."

"Hmm hmmh," I understand to mean, "Yes, Sir."

I bring the belt across your ass ten more times. Each whip incurs a softening whimper. I spread them across your entire ass so that both cheeks blush brightly. I pause before the one I know will hurt most, but you enjoy most. The next blow lands on your thighs, just below the round arc of your cheeks. You scream louder than any of the others. I put the belt in my other hand and gently rub your reddening ass. This is the first time I have touched anything but your arms and head. I carress your ass, soothing the sting. My cock hardens as I hold my favorite sexual part of your body. When your breathing slows a bit (and I can't resist the urge to drive my fingers into the wetness between your legs any longer) I push on your hips to turn you around.

I drop the belt and grab your other hip with my left hand. I pull your hips toward me until they connect with mine. When you feel the hardness between me and your abdomen, you learn that I am naked as well. You help maintain the pressure on my hard cock while I slowly slide my hand up your obliques and trace my thumbs over your nipples. You jump because of their sensitivity. I wrap my large hand around your small tits, centering on your large nipples. I grab them between my fingers and give them a tight sqeeze and a little pull. You whimper loudly as I torture you. I take a step back, bend down, and lower my mouth to your quickly hardening nipple. I give a short lick that makes you try to pull away, but my hands now on your back don't let you. I engulf it in my mouth and bite down gently. Your whimpers begin to turn into moans of pleasure as I start use my tongue to play with your nub. I move to the other one and repeat. You react the same: aversion, then guilty acceptance. I slide my right hand around to the front to play with the exposed breast. I release it quickly only to bring my flat fingers across it in a hard slap. I pull my mouth away and do the same to the other side. Your whimpers begin again as my hands take turns abusing your chest. I swing low to high so you tits are pulled up and fall back down. I after a eight slaps, I engulf your breasts in my palms, massaging them gently.

I release you from my grip and step away. You are left to recover briefly while your breasts burn and your ass stings. You hear the shake of ice in a cup from a distance and your anticipation grows as my footsteps return. I put the cup down holding one ice cube in my hand. I bring it up to you face and hold it a millimeters from your cheek so you can feel the cold. I bring it down slowly, dragging it deliberately from your cheek, over your neck, and onto your chest. As the ice moves, I follow the wet trail with soft kisses. I bring the ice down the middle of your chest and onto your abs. I drop to my knees as the ice cube crosses your belly button, my lips close behind. The ice slows as it nears your smooth pussy. It stops just above your neglected clit, then turns to trace along the inside of your thigh. My mouth stalls where the ice changed direction as if it lost the trail. The ice works its way back up the back of your thigh, approaching your wetness again, but crossing the gap between your pussy and your asshole, and continuing down the other leg.

My mouth meanwhile continues to warm the area just above your wanting pussy. I drop the ice cube, dry my hand quickly on the carpet and raise my hand to hold your ass. My other hand slides up your inner thigh and coaxes your leg to lift over my shoulder. I reach inside with the other hand and pull it over my other shoulder. In the movement, I feel something warm touch my thigh. I reach down and touch the spot to confirm that your wetness can no longer be contained. I can smell your sweet odor, and I can't delay my desire to taste it any longer. I lift your ass, pivoting you up on my shoulders to bring your wetness to my face. I reach out and drag my tongue up through your slit, squeezing so much juice into my mouth I have to swallow. I cover your crotch with my mouth and begin massaging your lips with my tongue. Your moans are loud through your gag. Your eyes are closed behind the blindfold while you become lost in the pleasure. I slowly start to focus my efforts on your clit. I swipe my tongue across it quickly like a vibrator, then I begin to suck. Pulling even more blood into yolur clit, I start to flick between my teeth sending waves of pleasure through your body with every snap. I give you a short break as I rub the chord that runs back from your clit into your hole. I rub more quickly as I build up your orgasm, which your moans indicate is coming on soon. I suck your clit between my teeth again and quickly flap my jaw to squeeze your clit around my top teeth. Your breathing becomes shallow and I can feel your pussy tighten as it nears.

You let out a low scream through the gag as the orgasm rushes through you. I suck up the juices that come flowing out of you as I slow my licks. Your heavy breathing slows and the sweat is cool on your forehead, chest, and back. I kiss my way from your sex up your abs, sliding you back down onto your trembling feet. I stand and place a wet kiss on your cheek, smearing your juices in with the spit that has worked its way around the gag.

I hold you against me as you come down from your high. I reach up to the back of your head and unclasp the gag. I slowly pull it from your mouth and toss it aside. I hold the back of your head while I kiss your lips. You move your sore jaw slowly as our tongues play between our lips. Despite my gentleness, the night is far from over.

I lean toward your ear and say softly, "You've been such a strong little slave tonight, but playing with your naked body has left my cock ready to explode. I have one more surprise for you. I know you will sleep well tonight."

The cold rushes back in as I release you from my embrace. You begin to shiver a bit, but you will be quickly warmed again soon. You hear the rustle of the ice cup and my feet step back to you. You jump a little as an ice cube presses into your left nipple. I leave it there, circling around your areola until it starts to go numb. As soon as the ice pulls away, you can feel the slowly increasing pressure of the clothespin biting down on your fully erect nipple. You grit your teeth as the pain rushes in, but you are quickly distracted by the ice on the other nipple. While the sensitivity on your right fades, the pain eases on your left. Then the pinch on your right nipple. You whimper slightly, but you put the pain aside. I kiss you gently on the cheek before I begin the rough fuck you've been waiting for.

I spin you aroun by the hips, and immediately land 10 blows on your red ass with my bare hand. Your mouth opens, letting out a cry with each spank. I push my leg between yours and slide your feet as wide as possible with your feet still on the ground. I slap my hand on your wet pussy, and smash my fingers into your clit. Your pained moans grow louder. I start smacking your pussy quickly, forcing you to shout with a gaping mouth. I slide my left hand up to the clothespin on that side and give a gentle tug while I use my right hand to slide my cock between your dripping folds. I coat my cock with the wetness on my hand and slam into you. You scream as I fill you completely. I hold there, letting you adjust while both hands settle on your hips. I pull out slowly so that only the head of my throbbing cock is inside your stretched hole. You push your hips back, taking a little more of me, but I move with you.

"Are you reaching for my cock, you little slut?" I ask roughly.

"Yes, Sir," you respond in a whimpering voice.

"What do you want me to do with this big cock?"

After a few heavy breaths, "Please, Sir," you whimper quietly.

"What does my slut want with this big cock?!" I ask loudly grabbing your hair and pulling your head back so I can see you say the words.

"I want you to fuck me, Sir!" You shout.

"Why didn't you just say so?" I say calmly as I lean over your shoulder to kiss your cheek.

With one hand on your hip and the other in your hair, I slam into you. My cock fills you again and again, faster and faster. Your distinct cries have turned into one loud moan punctuated my the force of my hips slamming into your ass. My breathing quickens and I start letting out audible grunts and I near my explosion.

"Are you ready to cum with me?" I ask over your moaning without a break in my strokes.

"Yes, Master!" You respond painfully.

"Then cum, my slave!" I force out as my love starts pumping into you. You let a loud scream as another orgasm rushes through your body. I slam all the way into you, holding your warmth around my softening cock. I lean into you and gently rub your body as we allow our breathing to calm. I move my right hand to your face and turn it toward me to kiss your cheek as I say softly, "I love you."

"I love you," you whisper back, too short on breath.

Without pulling out of you, I gently slide my hands to your breasts. Carefully, I release the pressure on your nipples, making sure to open the clothespins fully before tossing them. You sigh in relief as the pain subsides. Still pressed close, I slide my hands up your arms to your restraints. I untie the rope holding you up, and your arms slowly fall in front of you. I slide my hands down your arms, holding you close as I slide my soft cock out of you, our juices spilling onto the floor.

You start to turn around, but when you get half way, I bend down and scoop you up as my bride and I carry you easily to the bed. I gently lower onto the matress. Climbing over you, I pull the sheets back up over us, but sliding them under your arms. With you warm and tucked in, I slide the blindfold off your face and get to work, untying your wrists. While you stretch your stiff arms, I reach over you and turn off the lamp. With our arms holding each other tight, we drift off to sleep, master and slave, both lovers.