Playmate at the Prom

Story Info
Nerd Bobby takes a Playmate to the prom... and an orgy!
5.1k words
3.67
45.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted in this story are fictional and 18 years of age or older.

*****

Ricky Jones was an 18-year old loser: short, thin and unattractive; constantly bullied by the other kids. He had resigned himself not only to a life of virginity, but also to not even securing a date to the prom. "Man," he thought to himself, "even the ugliest girl in the school wouldn't go with me."

Little did Ricky know that his mother, who loved him very much, had a surprise lined up for him. His mother had attended high school with one of the most popular centerfold models in the world, Pettra Kervaik, and had reached out to her in hopes that she would take her son to the prom. Having heard of Ricky's tough life, Pettra had agreed to go with him, in the hopes that her companionship might boost his self-esteem. Although Pettra was now in her late 30s, her body was still impeccable and she was beloved by readers of the magazine for her staggeringly large, and natural, breasts. Pettra had continued to model throughout the years and had made a modest living through modeling shoots and appearances. In general, the years had been kind to her, but she had struggled with alcoholism - ordinarily demure and sweet, when Pettra indulged in alcohol, she went through a stark personality change and became arrogant and impulsive. For that reason, she had sworn off alcohol - it had been years since her last drink.

The night of the prom, Ricky was irritated by his mother's insistence that he put on the tux she had given him. "I don't want to go, Mom," he told her. "No one will talk to me - they'll just make fun of me." He had just gotten his cumberbund in place when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Ricky's Mom wondered aloud. She opened the door and Pettra strode in - she was wearing a strapless dress that barely covered her large breasts, which threatened to spill over. Her dress barely covered the bottom of her ass, showing off her long, shapely legs. She came over to Ricky who stood, mouth agape, unable to process what was before him.

"Hi Ricky," Pettra said, kissing him on the cheek, "I'm your date for the prom."

"Is this a joke?" Ricky asked.

"No!" Pettra laughed, and she grabbed his arm and pulled him close. Even through his thick tuxedo, Ricky could feel Pettra's breasts press against his arm. "And not only am I your date," Pettra told him, "but I'm driving, too. Let's go, tiger!"

The drive to the hotel where the prom was held went quickly for Ricky, whose brain was still in a fog. Pettra was asking him questions about his life, and in his daze, he almost felt like he was under hypnosis - he found himself speaking frankly about his life and problems - being bullied, feeling alone - and Pettra found herself feeling more and more sympathetic and loving toward him as the drive progressed. As they got out of the car and prepared to enter the hotel, Pettra turned to Ricky and, looking in his eyes, told him, "This is going to be such a fun evening," and then she kissed him fully on the lips.

Holding his hand, Pettra walked into the hotel ballroom, and all eyes were on the couple. "Holy shit!" several students exclaimed at the sight of Pettra. In her heels, she was a good six or seven inches taller than Ricky and the contrast in her height and beauty made the pair a striking, if unusual couple. "Show me where the kids are who bully you," Pettra asked Ricky. He pointed to a table where a group of young toughs and sleazy looking tramps sat. Pettra steered Ricky to two unoccupied seats at the table. Ricky had a horrified look on his face as Pettra boldly asked, "You don't mind if we sit here do you?"

The entire table looked dumbstruck at Pettra, who had her arm around Ricky. Both the boys and girls at the table stared stupidly at her breasts, amazed at their enormity. Finally, the leader of the group, a muscle-bound dolt named Ron, broke the silence. "Sweetheart, you can sit anywhere you like - ideally right on my lap!"

"Well, these seats are fine," Pettra said, sitting herself and Ricky down.

Pettra picked up her water glass and began to drink her ice tea, not realizing that the table had spiked their drinks with alcohol. She paused for a moment at the taste of the drink, but thirsty, she quickly downed the glass and poured herself another. Almost immediately, she began to feel flush and relaxed.

Ricky and Pettra danced several times - the band was playing fast numbers and Ricky was self-conscious about his dancing. Meanwhile, Pettra was feeling the music and was swaying lively to the beat. After they returned to the table, Pettra went through several glasses of what she thought was ice tea. She tried to make small talk with the rest of the table, but to her consternation, all they did was try to humiliate Ricky.

"Nice of you to bring your Mom to the prom, Ricky," Ron told him. "I plan to slow dance with her and check out those nice ta-tas she's got!" He made a squeezing motion with his hands and his girlfriend slapped him.

"Well, I'm not Ricky's Mom," Pettra told Ron. Turning toward him and squeezing her breasts together with her hands to emphasize their volume, she told him, "And Ricky's the only one who's going to be pressed up against these nice ta-tas while slow dancing." Ricky couldn't believe his ears and he felt a stirring in his pants.

"Alright, Ricky!" Ron laughed. "It pays to be a charity case, you fucking loser!"

"What do you mean by that!" Pettra retorted.

"Face it, lady - you're just taking him to the prom out of pity. But he's still a loser. And later this evening, when we go up to the hotel suite, we're going to get lucky! Our girlfriends are going to suck our cocks and fuck our brains out - and meanwhile, you're just going to be a dream girl. You wouldn't fuck this loser if you were paid a million dollars. If Ricky's lucky he'll have a memory to jack off to, but that's all. He's not even going to get to see your tits unless he goes on the Internet like the rest of the losers who beat off to you."

Feeling emboldened the liquor, Pettra flushed in anger. "What makes you think he's not going to get lucky?"

The boys at the table hooted and hollered. Then the group calmed down and Ron spoke. "I call bullshit. He's not getting laid tonight and you'll go back to fucking good looking guys like me while he goes back to being a loser who makes love to his hand."

The group, even the girls, laughed uproariously at this comment and Pettra felt compelled to defend Ricky. "You don't know what you are talking about," Pettra told the table. "I'm going to fuck Ricky's brains out tonight!"

For a moment, the table sat in stunned silence. Then Ron spoke up: "Prove it. We're headed up to the suite to fuck our girlfriends. Prove it to us. Come up with us and fuck your so-called boyfriend."

For a moment, Pettra felt an ominous sense that she had gone too far. But her liquor-fueled temper had taken over and, though she thought about backing down, she forged ahead. "You're on," she told Ron, standing up and, holding Ricky's hand, bringing him to his feet alongside her.

"Well, alright!" Ron exclaimed, rising from his seat and leading the way to the hotel suite, Pettra closely behind him, Ricky literally being dragged forward. Ricky was confused and unsure what to think. It seemed like he was going to have sex with Pettra, which was beyond his wildest dreams, but he felt nervous about the group of bullies and couldn't imagine having sex in front of the group.

Ron opened the hotel suite and the group entered the room. "Ok," Ron told Pettra, "get to it!"

"Not so fast," Pettra told him. "You go first - you and your girlfriend break the ice."

"Ok," Ron said, bringing his girlfriend over to the bed and smiling. At first, his girlfriend resisted, but Ron squeezed her hand, as if imploring her not to back down. "Let's start with some cock sucking!" he exclaimed.

"Take your clothes off, Betty," he commanded his girlfriend. Dutifully, she stepped out of her dress and shoes and removed her bra and panties, revealing plump puffy breasts, a smooth flat stomach and a tightly trimmed pubic patch. At the same time, Ron had disrobed and at the sight of his girlfriend's nude body, his cock had sprung to attention. Ricky was hoping that Ron's cock wasn't larger than his and he was pleased to see that he and Ron had similar sized cocks.

"That's it, sweetie," Ron said, as his girlfriend Betty dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. She steadily sucked on his cock, rolling her tongue around the base of it while with her hands, she gently caressed his balls. "Not so fast," he told her, withdrawing his cock and laying her on the bed.

As he prepared to enter her, Pettra scoffed in disgust. "You're not even going to eat her pussy? You probably don't even know how to orally please a woman, you fucking child!"

Ron was stunned, but stopped his penetration. "I can eat pussy with the best of them," he told Pettra, and he began to eat out Betty. At first Betty was self-conscious but she soon lost herself to the movements of Ron's tongue and began to moan and writhe. Finally, she began to shake in orgasm, crying out in passion. Ron sat up, looked at Pettra and smiled, "Maybe you want me to eat your pussy now, too!" Pettra just furrowed her brow.

Ron fucked Betty in a variety of positions and then, like a showman, turned to the group, which had huddled around the bed to watch. "I think it's time to blow my load," Ron informed them. "Now where should that load go?"

"On her face!" two of the young men called out. One of their girlfriends elbowed them in the side.

"Not in my hair," Betty implored him.

"Screw it," Ron said. "I'm going to fuck these awesome tits and let the cum fly where it will." He straddled Betty and as she pressed her C-cup breasts together tightly, he began to rhythmically fuck her tits. "Oh, man!" Ron cried out, jutting his hips forward so the tip of his cock was almost in reach of Betty's chin. Holding his position, he let out a moan as his cock spurted out streams of sperm onto Betty's face and insider her nose. Moving forward, he placed his spent cock in Betty's mouth and began to fuck her mouth as she swirled her tongue. "Oh baby, you are the best!" Ron exclaimed.

Getting up from the bed, he turned to Pettra, "The ice has been broken!"

On cue, Pettra took Ricky's hand and led him toward the bed. "I've never done this before," Ricky whispered to her.

"Just follow my lead," she whispered to him, squeezing his hand.

Pettra stepped out of her heels and dress and the group gasped in amazement at the quality of her body and the abundance of her breasts. So focused was Pettra on Ricky that she failed to see that the young men had their smartphones out and were videotaping and photographing her. With her clothes off, Pettra slowly undressed Ricky. As she finally removed his underwear, she pressed the side of her face to his belly and Ricky could feel her breath on his pubic hair.

Standing naked before Ricky, Pettra took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Feel my breasts," she told him. Ricky gently massaged her breasts. He couldn't believe how soft and wonderful they felt. Pettra threw her head back and parted her lips. Petting Ricky's head, she told him, "Now kiss my breasts and gently suck my nipples." Ricky followed her instructions and as he sucked on her nipples, Pettra moaned lightly.

"Now it's your turn," Pettra told him. Dropping to her knees, she held Ricky by the hips and pulled his cock into her mouth. She alternated between sucking his cock and licking the full length of the shaft. Then she placed her head underneath his groin and began to lick and suck on his testicles while she stroked his cock. Just when Ricky thought he was going to erupt, Pettra removed her mouth from him and, leaning toward him, she pressed her breasts against him and began rocking up and down, her breasts milking his cock. While Pettra was pleasing Ricky, the men in the group had removed their clothes and several had positioned their girlfriends in front of them and had begun fucking their faces while they watched Pettra in action.

"I'm going to do it," Ricky told Pettra, "I can't help it!" Pettra firmly held her breasts tightly together and continued to milk Ricky's cock as he shot streams of hot cum up against her chin. His ejaculation was so voluminous and Pettra's breasts clamped so tightly around his cock that a large pool of cum formed on the top of her breasts and began to overflow onto her breasts.

"Dude, is that the first time you've ever blown your load?" Ron asked. "Not only was that fast, but you dumped a gallon on your bitch!"

Smiling, Pettra let go of her breasts, and the remaining cum trickled down her belly. Lovingly, she took Ricky's limp cock in her mouth and gently sucked it. To her surprise, Ricky became hard again. "Go, Ricky!" several of the boys in the group shouted, and Pettra felt a bizarre sense of pride in Ricky's recovery.

Hearing a groan, Pettra turned to see the group of boys and was shocked to see what was pretty much a full fledged orgy going on. Out of the group of six boys, three were getting blow jobs, one was fucking his girlfriend, the groaning boy was shooting a load onto his girlfriend's face and Ron, obviously recovered as well, was fucking his girlfriend in the ass from behind. Ricky turned toward the group and was surprised by the range of bodies. One of the girls was thin with almost no breasts and another was slightly plump, with large pendulous breasts that were even larger than those of Pettra. Seeing the couples engaged in sex, Ricky suddenly became conscious that he was on display and his erection began to falter. Not wanting to lose the opportunity to climax again, he turned away from the group and concentrated on Pettra - her warm mouth, her full breasts.

For a moment, Pettra thought about getting herself and Ricky dressed and out of the room, but she felt a responsibility toward Ricky's erection. She led him to the bed and beckoned him to enter her. Ricky got on his knees and began to clumsily perform oral sex on Pettra. His stabbings and lickings with his tongue tickled, instead of delighted, Pettra. Frustrated, she pulled him forward. "Fuck me," she whispered to him.

Ricky mounted her and began thrusting in her. "Baby is there anything you want to do in particular?" she asked him. Her soft voice intensified Ricky's passion.

"Like what?" he asked her, in ignorance.

"Do you want to fuck my tits again?" she asked him. Ricky nodded and mounted her breasts. They were slippery from his first cumshot and for a while, he had trouble gaining traction. Grabbing his ass, Pettra pulled him forward so that at the end of each stroke, she could lick and suck his cock. This action drove Ricky wild. "I'm sorry!" he cried out, as he unleashed his second climax, shooting ropes of cum across Pettra's face. Ricky tried to get up so that he would avoid climaxing in Pettra's face, but Pettra held him tightly, engorging his cock in her mouth and sucking for all her worth. Ricky felt the last spasms of ejaculate leave his cock and enter Pettra's mouth, her warm tongue caressing his shaft. As he finally pulled out from his mouth, a thin stream of cum spilled out of Pettra's mouth as Pettra's tongue lightly danced on his cock.

"Pretty good, huh?" Pettra asked him.

"Oh man," Ricky released, lying down on the bed.

Unbeknownst to Pettra the group of boys had approached the bed. Several had recovered from their first climax and were stroking their cocks close to Pettra and eyeing her hungrily.

"Wipe her down with a towel," Ron instructed one of the boys. "I want to feel those tits but I don't want to get Ricky's sperm all over my hands," he laughed.

"Wait a minute," Pettra told him. "No one is touching my breasts."

"Too late," Ron told her. "You've gotten us riled up and now you've got to take care of us."

"I'll scream," Pettra warned him. "I'll have the cops here and you'll be arrested for rape."

Producing a gun from his tuxedo jacket, Ron strolled over to Ricky. "You scream and we put a bullet in his head. I've done worse than rape before, believe me." Pettra looked horrified at the sight of Ricky at gunpoint. "Now we've seen you in action. Not only are you built like a brick shit-house, but you've got crazy skills in bed and we all need a piece of your action." As the boys toweled down Pettra, Ron positioned Ricky on the bed next to Pettra. "Just to keep her quiet, we're going to put something in her mouth," he told Ricky. "Your dick. Go ahead and put your dick in her mouth."

Ricky looked at Pettra and she nodded her head. "I"m sorry," he softly whispered to Pettra. She locked eyes with him, as if to tell him she understood.

"I'm first," Ron exclaimed and he busied himself in Pettra's breasts, massaging her tits and sucking on her nipples. "Damn, this is a fine set of tits," Ron told the group.

"Oh God," Ricky moaned. "I'm so sorry," he told Pettra. His cock had recovered a third time and had swollen to its full size.

"Don't worry baby," Pettra whispered and she began to gently suck his cock, as if trying to soothe the distraught teen.

Another boy, Pete, had positioned himself between Pettra's legs and had begun to perform oral sex on her - skillfully, to her surprise. Despite the circumstances, she found herself aroused by the attention her body was receiving - the tonguing of her pussy, the sucking of her breasts. She opened her mouth slightly and began to moan as orgasms rippled through her body.

The vibration of her moaning stimulated Ricky and, apologizing profusely, he began to climax in her mouth. Pettra concentrated on tonguing Ricky and swallowing his ejaculate, breathing through her nose. "Dang," Ron yelled. "Ricky just bust his nut a third time!"

Ron rubbed lotion on Pettra's breasts and began to titfuck her in earnest, while Pete, having brought Pettra to orgasm, began to fuck her missionary style. Impatient, a third boy, John, positioned himself by Pettra's face and, while Ricky's cock was still in her mouth, attempted to get a blowjob from Pettra. As Pettra's head was turned toward Ricky, who was on the other side, it was difficult for John to get his cock fully into Pettra's mouth. "You've had your turn," he told Ricky, turning Pettra's head toward him and plunging his eight inch cock fully into her mouth. Pettra winced slightly at the length of the cock, then lay back and passively accepted his thrusts. Spent from the orgasm and activity, she felt herself just give up and she imagined herself as a rag doll.

"Hell yeah!" Ron yelled out as he let out an eruption of ejaculate onto Pettra's face. The splatters of warm cum on her face broke Pettra's haze and she felt a slight burning in the corner of her right eye, where some ejaculate had landed.

"Dude, you got your spunk on me!" John shouted. Ron placed his cock back between Pettra's tits and resumed thrusting, milking the last bit of ejaculate from his cock onto Pettra's neck. Ron clambered off Pettra and John, seizing his opportunity, moved from his position, straddling Pettra for a titfuck.

"I'm up next!" Gavin exclaimed and he positioned himself over Pettra's face, rubbing his scrotum onto her mouth as he jerked his cock.

"Shit!" Pete called out, pulling out his cock and ejaculating onto Pettra's belly. It wasn't long after that Gavin exploded, his ejaculate shooting up in the air and landing on Pettra's face and the bed. Gordon, who had been watching and stroking his cock, couldn't take any more. He hurried over to Pettra and jerked himself off onto her face. When he was done, he deposited his limp cock in her mouth and did his best to fuck her face. This left only Bob.

"What're you waiting for?" Ron asked him.

"I'm waiting for a titfuck!" Bob noted. Meanwhile, John's thrusts had reached a crescendo. Holding Pettra's tits tightly together, he gave one final thrust and shot a massive load, which landed on Pettra's neck and face. At this point, Pettra's face was covered with cum, a pool of cum sat at the base of her neck, and her breasts were largely glazed with cum.

12