Plaything for Masseurs?

Story Info
Story of masseurs taking liberties with my ass!
1k words
3.96
67.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every incident related in this story is true -- only names have been changed.

*

The first time it happened, it seemed like a natural progression. I hired an erotic masseur to come to my home. He showed up, we went to one of the spare bedrooms, both of us undressed and I laid down on my stomach. The masseur bitched about the lack of a massage table, but he had no trouble sitting on my naked ass and commencing to massage my back and neck. He asked me to tell him about some of my massage experiences, so I told him about my then-latest massage. It took place in a house down by the beach, and every room in the house was empty except one back bedroom, which contained a massage table and had an attached bathroom. That masseur massaged me pretty well, both us nude, and when we were finished, he finger-fucked my ass while stroking me to a powerful orgasm. Afterwards, he cleaned me up, I dressed and left. Never saw another ad from this masseur again, not surprising since he said was going to go to Brazil soon.

Well, that simple story got my current masseur all hard and he started rubbing his 7-inch throbbing cock up and down my ass crack while continuing to massage my back. Finally, after about five minutes of this, he poked his bare cock into my ass, asking if it was okay. I said sure, and he fucked me silly for about 10 minutes. He then pulled out and came on my back.

I had another session with the same masseur a couple of weeks later, and it was pretty much a repeat of the first session, without the need for a story from me to get him hard. Must be my ass that got him going!

The next masseur to fuck me was one I had been to when he lived more locally to me. That first time, we were both nude, but he mostly just let me play with his cock while he massaged me, then he finished me off with a hand job. Somewhat mechanical, but hey, at least I got off.

Over a year later, I made an appointment with the same masseur, who had since moved to a new city (but still sort of local). I got naked, laid down on the table on my stomach, and he started the massage. This time, though, he remained fully dressed, which I thought was kind of odd. After working on my back for several minutes, he poured massage oil on my glutes and started working on them. He stopped and said he needed to take off his shirt so as to not get any oil on it. Okay, that was fine with me. Then he said he needed to take off his jeans, same reason. I said that was okay, too, and suggested he just get naked and not get oil on his boxer-briefs. He got naked, climbed on the massage table, said he knew what I wanted, and started fucking me. No preliminaries, no fingers to loosen me up, just slammed his cock in and started pounding the shit out of my ass! I have to admit, it hurt at first, but quickly started feeling good. I started using my ass muscles to caress his cock while he fucked me, and he slammed hard into me and came with a full-body shudder. I could feel his hot come painting my ass walls while he held his cock in my ass and completed his orgasm. He pulled out, cleaned up my ass, and finished the massage. I have to admit, it was rougher than I prefer, but still felt good.

I saw this same masseur again a few weeks later. Similar experience, but he didn't come while fucking me while I was on my stomach. He stopped, finished the massage, had me turn over, pulled me to the edge of the massage table, and proceeded to fuck me all over again, once again cumming deep inside me. When he finished, he laid on the bed and I ate his ass and fucked him in return. Not quite the massage I expected, and this was now the fourth time a masseur had fucked me without really asking first.

So the most recent time was last week. I found a local masseur, a student who was home for the summer. He gave the massage in his room in his parents' home, both of us nude, and he finished by letting me suck him off. That was the pattern for the first three massages. Last week, we started off the massage as we usually did, but I noticed he spent a lot more time playing with my ass this session. He even inserted one finger in my ass, then two fingers. He withdrew the fingers and I felt the very thick head of his naked cock at my ass entrance. He pushed in, and the pain was pretty intense. I wanted to tell him to pull it out, but instead told me to just hold it there. After a several seconds, I started to push back on his cock and he took the hint and fed me more and more of his cock. Once he bottomed out, I told him to fuck me like a man, and boy, did he! He kept slamming into my ass, burying his cock deeper and deeper in my ass. After several minutes, he pulled out and came all over his hand. I turned over, licked up a few drops of his come from his softening cock, and licked his hand. He shoved his cum-covered hand into my mouth and fucked my mouth with his slimy fingers. I sucked his hand and fingers clean, licked his cock one more time, and pulled him down beside me. We lay together for several minutes, the sweat cooling and evaporating from his tight, hairy body. I asked him why he fucked me and he said he didn't know, but that he really enjoyed it. I have to admit, so did I!

So, there's my story -- three masseurs, five bareback fuck sessions, none planned by me! My ass must somehow communicate my needs!