Plaything Pt. 02

Story Info
Indian mother is a slut for white boys in front of son.
5.6k words
4.19
55.8k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************************************

It's been almost two years since I've started this, and it's been a long road but I'm finally happy with this chapter (and very eager to get it out). There's more to come but I make no promises given my last hiatus, but I do have a new drive for writing again and I'm much less busy so we'll see how it goes. There's a plan for this and it's just gonna get crazier. Enjoy!

P.S. there was some debate about it in the comments last time but just to settle it, yes, I actually am Indian.

**************************************

Continuing where we left off...

Rohith's heart stopped, and a pit formed in his stomach the size of a fist. He wanted to scream, to cry out in rage, to grab his mother and shake her until she explained what was going on. Not that he needed any explanation. The evidence was all over his mom's smiling face. And his mother offered him nothing as she nonchalantly let her towel drop, revealing her naked form to him for the very first time.

He stared at his mother's large bare breasts, still dripping from her time in the shower. His eyes followed her wet sleek-black hair streaming down her beautifully curved back, ending inches above her shapely bare ass. Her mocha-colored skin was shiny from the sheen of water still cascading down it, and she paid no mind to it as she bent down and slipped on what looked like a pink thong. Next she put on a matching pink bra, if you could call it that. Her clothing left most of her body still uncovered and molded skin-tight to everything else.

Her top tightly cupped the very bottom of her breasts, and rose just to cover her dark-brown areolas, leaving what could be described as a hefty amount of cleavage and quite literally her tits hanging out.

The small pink triangle between her legs was the only evidence she had anything on down there, the fabric covering her hairless pussy and disappearing between her legs. As she turned to leave the bedroom she shared with her husband, Rohith got a view at her full applebottom ass, and the thong— essentially a string— reappearing at just above her ass and wrapping around her hips.

Priya stopped at the door and turned back to her son, a motherly smile on her face making her scantily dressed figure all the more arousing.

"Come downstairs Rohith, you must be hungry after school!"

————————————

Carter could barely stand, laughing so hard his stomach hurt as he leant against the dining table, Johnny was across the room grabbing a drink from the kitchen, both of the boys momentarily satisfied from thoroughly using the fucktoy that is Rohith's mom.

"Did you—did you see the fucker's face?" Carter burst out laughing again, barely able to contain himself.

Johnny took a seat at the table, waiting for Rohith and his mom to come back down stairs. Priya enters the room first, seemingly naked and still very much wet from the shower she shared with the two boys. This was nothing new to the boys, both of them feeling a twitch in their groins for their MILF-slut. What was new was Rohith following his mother, unblinking and seemingly in shock.

Carter did his very best to keep his excitement at this development contained, but he couldn't seem to do it. He immediately rushed over to Priya and full-on grabbed her tits, making out with her right in front her son, shoving his tongue into her mouth.

Carter kept his eyes open and on Rohith who was standing behind his mom, watching with an almost pained expression as his mother audibly moaned at the action, reciprocating by allowing Carter to touch her where he pleased and add her own tongue into the mix of their deep kiss.

Carter pulled his tongue out of Priya's mouth, and she chased it with her own, her eyes and lips buzzing with slutty energy as if her son weren't even there. It was apparent that it no longer mattered if he was, playtime wasn't ending just yet.

Priya dismantled herself from Carter, much to her own disappointment. Carter continued his stare-down with Rohith behind her, loving the torment he was inflicting on the short Indian boy by showing him the true submissive slutty nature of his own mother.

"I'll make you boys something to eat, we've been so busy with playtime since noon!" She smiled throatily and sashays to the kitchen, swaying her hips in front of the white boys causing their cocks to throb tiredly. Carter finally looked away from Rohith and takes a seat next to Johnny at the table, watching his fuck-toy prepare to feed them.

Rohith didn't move, his eyes unblinking, still having trouble processing what was happening ever since he got home. In the last half-hour his world had been turned upside down. All he felt now was numb all over and a permanent weight in the pit of his stomach. He wordlessly sits down with the shirtless boys at the table, not sure what to do next. In front of him was the Calculus homework he had left unfinished. Desperate for some normalcy in his incredibly fucked up situation, he picked up a pen and continued the problem set.

He curiously lifts his head to see his mom cooking in the kitchen not far from them, her nearly naked body bouncing about without a care in the world. Somehow it felt like every movement she made seemed to be for entirely for the benefit of the white boys sitting at the dinner table. Rohith looks back at Johnny and Carter, expecting them to say something to him, but they just ignored him and continued to leer at his mother in the kitchen.

Carter looks back at him and smirked, clearly enjoying himself. The power trip was incredible. The white boys were using Rohith's Indian slut mother in every way possible, fucking her however they wanted, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it but watch.

Carter reaches under the table for his backpack, long forgotten since Priya began blowing him as soon as he arrived earlier in the day. He pulls out his own homework and wordlessly slides it across the table to Rohith. Johnny rips his gaze away from Priya bent over in the pantry and watches the interaction in amusement, and then does the same.

Rohith stares at the two binders in front of him, and then looks at the two smiling boys who still refused to say a word. The message was clear: they didn't find him worth their breath. All they were at his house for was to use his Indian fucktoy of a mother. Just like at school, Johnny and Carter didn't speak to Rohith if they didn't have to. Their actions always spoke louder.

Priya finishes making a plate of samosas and a side of pizza rolls and brings them to the three boys at the table. She sets the samosas down in front of Rohith, smiling at him as if she weren't dressed like a slutty whore, and walks to the other side and sets the pizza rolls down in front of Carter. He pushes the plate away.

"We don't eat this shit you dumb slut, we're not fucking curry munchers."

Rohith was absolutely appalled at the way Carter spoke to his mom. But if her lack of clothing or reaction were any indication, she didn't care. Instead, she laughed.

"Oh of course I'm so sorry daddy, what would you like to eat instead?"

Daddy? Rohith was bewildered by how his mother spoke to his bullies, her voice full of lust and need— full of submission. But as of now he realized nothing should surprise him.

"We're athletes you whore, get us some real food." Carter glanced at Rohith gauging his reaction.

Priya looked over at her son, realizing what Carter was doing, and smiled at the bully. "Yes daddy," she said and turned to walk back to the kitchen but was stopped by Carter grabbing the back of her thong. She groaned in pleasure as the string grinded at her pussy, making her gush with arousal.

"What's the first rule of playtime fuckslut?" Carter growls.

Priya's hooded eyes turned back to the young white boy sitting at her table, and without hesitation answered him.

"My tits, ass, and mouth must always be available for my daddies to play with."

Carter smiled. "That's right, now comply with the rules whore, and get us something edible."

Priya reaches for her bikini cups and pulls them underneath her tits, exposing them once again to her son and his bullies in the room. She then bends down and strips her tiny pink thong off, steps out of them and turns to comply with Carter's order.

She prances over to the kitchen, her hips swaying seductively, and returns with a fruit bowl, brimming with apples, bananas and oranges.

"That's more like it," Johnny mutters as he grabs an apple and takes a bite.

Carter doesn't reach for the fruit, but just eyes his prize hungrily in front of him.

"I think you should have something to eat too slut." Carter growls, and then reaches up to grab her wet hair and yanks her towards him, making her gasp. He then pushes down on her shoulders and forces her onto her knees right there at the table.

Priya moans throatily and happily at the aggressive action, her mouth watering for big white cock, even if Rohith was still in the room. None of them cared anymore.

In seconds, Carter was on his feet, naked from the waist down, and Priya crouched down in front of him—his cock rock-hard and dangling in front of her face. Rohith's breath caught in his throat as their movement stopped, and his mother and bully stood still in an obscene pose for just a moment.

"Are you hungry? You wanna eat some real meat you little cocksucker?"

She looks up at him from her position with absolute adoration, longing for what she knew he was going to do to her. She then looks at the cock she was eye-level with, her mouth literally drooling. Nothing existed for her in this moment but his cock and her buzzing body, least of all her son sitting just across the table.

"Feed me daddy," she whispers, looking up into Carter's eyes as he places both his hands around her head, and pulls her face into his crotch. Priya sticks her entire tongue out letting the head of his cock rest on it at first, and then wraps her lips around it like a lollipop. And then she begins to suck his cock.

Rohith watches his mother submit completely to the bane of his existence from his seat at the table. He watches the way she bobs her head so excitedly—so hungrily—as the massive member Carter was sporting disappeared in her mouth and reappeared with each movement. The smacking of his mom's mouth and lips on Carter's cock, accompanied by the wet sucking her mouth made on the skin completed the very vivid picture for Rohith, who was watching something sexual for the very first time in real life. It was almost the same situation they were in earlier in the day, but this time Rohith sees, and his mother does not care.

Carter's head falls back, his eyes closing and pleasure filling him at his cock being stimulated again, even more turned on at Priya's complete submission with Rohith present. He looks down at the Indian mother's face, her lips wrapped around his white dick, moving slowly back and forth while staring right back up at him. She keeps moving and her lips stretch into a smile around his cock the best she can, and he feels her start to work her tongue enthusiastically along the bottom of his shaft.

"You wanna lick my cock bitch?" Rohith hears Carter bark at his mom. "Suck it all you slut." His mom groans deeply in response as Carter begins to set the pace by pumping his hips and effectively fucking her skull.

The image of Priya sucking Carter's cock like a madwoman was now forever seared into Rohith's brain. His own mother, the woman he thought he knew his entire life, was being treated like a low-rent whore by his white bullies right in front of him—and she was loving it.

He sees her head nod enthusiastically, and then Carter pushes her away, forcing his spit-soaked cock out of her mouth. A popping noise echoes around the room as Priya releases the head of Carter's dick from her mouth. She immediately lunges her head forward, trying to swallow the thick cock again.

Rohith sees Carter let go of his mom's head and let her momentarily take control as she hastily raises the athlete's cock to rest on her face and forehead, and shoves his balls into her mouth, moaning all the way. He could see the head of Carter's pale, long cock pointing up, and his mom's small caramel hands stroking along it. Priya's head was now ducked down under the table and out of view for Rohith, the sounds of her ball-suckling filling the room. In all this time, Rohith had not noticed Johnny who had gotten out of his seat to stand behind Priya, stroking his own cock to full mast watching her try to swallow Carter's nuts with her son sitting in plain view.

"You like it down there whore? GOD. Fucking nympho." Carter's cock and balls begin to react to Priya's sucking and ministrations, but he didn't want to cum yet.

He smiled down at his plaything, and finally reached into the fruit bowl to grab a banana. He peeled the long yellow fruit, but did not take a bite.

"Get up bitch." Carter pulls Priya up by her hair—apparently his favorite way of moving her around—and leaned her over the table, facing her son.

Priya looked straight at Rohith, showing no surprise or resistance at being treated as such in front of him. She was completely consumed by her lust for cock that nothing else mattered to her anymore. Priya wanted nothing more than thick white cock and cum in whatever holes she could get it in. Her hunger for the cocks of the two athletes was barely sated, even after having been fucked and filled with cum endlessly for hours already. An uncontrollable lust had taken over her, and Rohith's presence did nothing but fuel it. She would gladly let her son watch her be ravaged so completely by the two tall white boys if it meant she got to drown in their cum.

Carter rubs Priya's pussy roughly, immediately eliciting a gush of fluid from her, making her squint her eyes and open her mouth in a gasp.

"Daddy please fuck my pretty pussy. Please give me your big white cock I can't take it anymore daddy. I need your cum. I want to swallow your cum again daddy please fuck me, fuck me..." Priya keeps babbling and mewling incoherently.

Rohith looks directly at his mom's face, and could barely recognize her. Her eyes were wide, her mouth opened and drooling. The traditional Indian mother that he knew and had raised him was gone, and in her place was a mewling sex-addicted slut. A slut for the two white boys that had made high school hell for him the last four years. She looks back at Carter with pleading eyes, wordlessly begging to be fucked.

Carter slaps her ass three times, making Rohith visibly flinch and Priya squeal with each slap. She moans deeply, and breaks out into a giggle, loving the rough treatment.

"What's rule number two fuckslut?? We fuck you how and when we want," Carter barks at her, "Besides, who said anything about your pussy?" He grabs her head and forces her to look forward at her son.

Rohith sees his mom's eyes widen, and then squint as her body starts to twitch erratically. Her mouth twists into a deranged smile and she bites her bottom lip and moans deeply, hardly able to control herself at the mere idea of having Carter's big cock in her asshole once again.

Priya gripped the edge of her dining table, a place where her family shared traditional Indian meals for years, and braced herself to be assfucked by a white boy in front of her son. She was struggling to stay as still as she could, physically begging for his cock to return home. She deliberately looked up at her Rohith, staring him in the eyes, watching his reaction to the erotic scene she was participating in. But no cock ever came to fuck her. Instead, Carter roughly shoved the banana he was holding into Priya's asshole.

Rohith immediately notices his mother's eyes and mouth widen with a gasp, and her body jerk, making her hair drape over her face. Her gasp turns into a yelp as Carter shoves a full 6-inch banana into her, the yellow mushy mass filling her fuckhole.

Without giving her a chance to process, Carter finally gives the Indian MILF what she wanted and slams his own cock into her asshole after the banana. He rests for a moment, deep inside of her, making her go cross eyed and whine and mumble gibberish in pleasure. He pulls out, and plunges back into her ass. And out, and in, and out, and in again. Carter unrelentingly and roughly shoved himself into Priya, wanting to show Rohith just how his mom liked being treated.

Priya throws her hair out of her face as her body is rocked back and forth, struggling to maintain eye contact with her son as his bully buries himself into her asshole with his huge white cock, going dick drunk. She struggles to draw breath and starts to gasp and moan and babble obscenities right in her son's face, having already lost her mind in the sodomy. She braces herself against the table and babbles incoherently.

"Ooooh. Daddy your big white cock feels so good. Fuck my slutty ass harder daddy. Use me like the whore I am. Pound your slut harder, harder, more, more, harder..."

Rohith watches his mom's face react to everything happening inside her. Her upper body jerking upwards in response to Carter's penetration, and her chest started heaving, making her large breasts start to slap up and down. She continued to stare right at Rohith as she begged Carter to pound and stretch her asshole, but was not prepared for the fucking she received next.

Carter let completely loose, and pulled Priya's arms behind her as he shoved himself over and over again into her sopping asshole making her squeal and moan uncontrollably. Her body lifted off the table, now in full view for Rohith as Carter thrust into her from behind. Her saliva on his cock and the banana that was squashed into her asshole provided ample lube, making her asshole a tight but perfect fit for Carter's grossly thick white cock.

Johnny, not wanting to be left out, reached out and slapped Priya's tits hard, leaning over and putting the other in his mouth sucking on it roughly. Priya's pleadings became louder and more desperate, as she wanted another big white cock inside of her, and came furiously. Rohith watched her body seize and twitch, as Priya's orgasm hit her like a truck. Carter did not stop reaming the mothers ass, building her to a climax again.

Rohith watches Johnny grab her other tit roughly with his hand, stopping them from swinging as Carter continued his rough assault behind her. Johnny moves his hand up and grabs her neck, choking her, and slaps her face with his other hand repeatedly. Priya starts to moan in pleasure at the abuse. The boys were hurting the MILF as they fucked her, and she liked it.

She doesn't want to stop looking at her son, soaking in his reaction to seeing her fucked like a plaything, but her eyes closed in ecstasy embracing the degradation and becoming wetter with each slap Johnny places on her face. Moans and squeals jump out of her mouth in reaction to Carter's thrusting and Johnny's abuse. The sounds she makes are muffled when Carter shoves two fingers in the side of her mouth, fish-hooking her. Johnny steps back and lets Carter take control again, starting to fuck the Indian mom's asshole even more roughly.

"Shut this whore up. She's making too much noise, aren't you slut?" Carter takes his fingers out of her mouth and wraps them around her throat, choking her. Priya just groaned harder and gurgled, unable to form words as her mouth watered at the thought of having a dick in it, and then she nodded enthusiastically.

Johnny strut around to the other side of the table, pushing Rohith aside, and pulled Priya's body down to lay flat across the table once again. Wanting to give her son a show at first, he directed her head to the side to take his cock into her mouth. Priya was in a frenzy now and she lunged her face towards it, mouth wide open, but was pulled back and slapped by Johnny. He leans down and grabs her face in his hands, slapping her face periodically, making Rohith flinch. Priya just flopped her tongue out of her open mouth, her eyes rolling in pleasure from being abused and fucked so roughly. All throughout, Carter was continuing to widen her asshole and Rohith could not take his eyes off of her.

12