Playthings of the Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanik pulled his cock from Gracie's anus and lunged for the cattle prod. He never made it. A shot rang out, and the despicable henchman died for his pains.

Meanwhile Edward grunted, his cum blasting upward, filling Kaela's snatch as the girl sagged with relief that she was being rescued. She was recently pregnant though, and that thought ate away at the back of her mind.

Connor was almost crying tears of joy as two uniformed agents squatted near Gracie and told her everything would be okay. They bustled her into a blanket, draping it over her nakedness for the sake of decency and modesty. Soon two more uniformed agents were helping Connor get free of his restraints.

He was babbling incoherently in gratitude as the men handed him a blue blanket to cover himself.

"You're all right. I'm Agent Mendoza. What's your name?"

"Connor." He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe that Sabrina was naked on the floor, an agent roughly cuffing her hands behind her back. The man cuffing her had some choice words for her too.

"You're done, you evil bitch. You're going away to a very different type of 'dungeon,'" the FBI agent warned. "You're about to reap exactly what you deserve," he finished with a dark chuckle, and Connor momentarily wondered what that might have meant.

Yet the immediacy of the moment soon brought his attention to what mattered. His sister Gracie flew into his arms, hugging him so fiercely that their blankets drifted to the floor. Naked, her breasts pressed into his chest, Connor had the presence of mind to blush, red-cheeked, at his older sister's display of affection with both of them in their birthday suits. To be alive, though, and no longer the sexual playthings of that depraved woman, that was more than he had hoped for. So he hugged Gracie right back.

"We're all right, Gracie. I love you Sis."

Sniffling back tears she said the one thing that mattered.

"I love you too."

Somehow, they would have to get over the shame of what had happened and acknowledge their secret desires. But that time was not now. Now they were okay, and more importantly, they had a future.

THE END

*******

I hope you enjoyed the story. This story might have ended differently except for feedback from a certain reader (so a thank-you to that person for their comments and ideas!)

Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12