Playtime

Story Info
You're tormented by sweet Mistress.
1.2k words
4.03
33k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber walks in holding a leash tightly in her hand, carrying a very small little bag as she drags her bond boy, She looks back at her slut and whispers "Come boy, we've got to get down to business today, I've got plans this afternoon."

She tugs your leash a little more. You struggle against your strait jacket and your hood and mumble something as you stumble along.

She walks you to a table in one of her many special play rooms. She stops short as you catch up with her. Her arms reach up and release the hood and gag from your face. Your eyes blink a few times and you see that you're in one of the darker rooms of her wonderful play house. She smiles and kisses your cheek, whispering "Welcome back sweetie."

Amber points to the table and looks at you. You know your place and quickly scramble to the table. Your body is naked except for the strait jacket. You quickly wiggle your ass up on the table hoping that it is what she desires of you.

Amber walks over and lays you back carefully she whispers, "It's been a few days since I've released this cock of mine... It's about time isn't it? "

You look up at her and notice an evil glint in her eyes... Your mind wanders, hoping, praying that she really means what she says this time... It has been two long weeks since the last time your cock was touched. You can't even go to the bathroom without her there to make sure you do nothing more than pee. Every day you get a promise of release and come to find for whatever reason she changes her mind... Leaving your cock throbbing and aching for release...

You lick your lips and whisper "Yes Mistress, Your boy..."

You watch as she pulls up some very large straps; she steps around you placing the straps over your strait jacket. Amber ducks under the table and secures you into place. You feel her tug on your feet and secure them to the legs of the table with some soft silk-like material. Your mind wanders and races wondering what she might have in mind today. Your cock twitches as you look up and she appears in view.

"Ready my slut?" She gives you a wicked smile . You nod your head.

Amber places a pair of surgical gloves on. You hear the rubber snap against her wrist as she covers both hands. Amber opens up the little bag she brought with her, she pulls out a tight silver cock ring. Gripping your cock she secures the ring into place and your heart pounds. She reaches into the bag and pulls out a large container of lubricant. She gives you a warm smile as her fingers glide the cool lube slowly over the tip. Your cock already filling with blood.

She giggles to herself.. "Mmmm, such a needy little slut you are today"

Amber trails the lube down one side of your shaft and then up the other, taking her sweet time as your cock swells more and more. Amber licks her lips as she finishes covering your cock with lube. It glistens in the low light, harder than she has seen it in a while.

Amber's eyes glance up at you as her index finger swirls the lube over the tip of your cock. You gasp, feeling the incredible touch of her hand on your cock once again. Your heart races. You try to buck up towards her hand as she moves it deathly slow, trailing it over the tip and slowly down the throbbing shaft.

Amber moans softly "Mmmm.. Good boy..... That's it baby... Let Mistress take care good care of your cock."

Amber adds another finger repeating the slow lingering carress around your cock, add one more after trailing it down and swirling it all over your cock, 'til she's used all of her fingers. You groan deeply trying for all your worth to move. God, your cock aches! Two weeks and here she is... Touching you so softly. so sensually, oooh god so fucking slowly....

Your breath becomes deeper and harder as the urges become more and more... You feel her fingers grip your cock, and slower than they were, trailing around your cock you feel her start to stroke her hand down.

"Oh GOD!" You groan!

The head of your cock is filled with more pre-cum then you've seen in ages. You whimper and start to beg... But she quickly "shhhh's" you.. Not wanting to give her reason to stop, you bite you lip. Amber releases the grip she has on your cock and trails her fingers sensually back up your shaft, she again grips your cock, and repeats this slow torture for a few minutes, which feel like a life time to you.

Amber takes a deep breath and blows over your sensitive cock as her hand starts to pound harder and faster down on your shaft making long full strokes. You lay there, bound to her table shaking and withering under her hand as it slams against your cock. She watches as she drives you to the edge... Knowing you, and your body she stops... right before you're ready to explode... You whimper so loudly you swear they can hear you five towns over. Your cock throbs and aches for release.

Amber reaches into her bag and looks up at you as she pulls out a Wartenburg Wheel. Your eyes grow big as she brings the tip of the wheel to the head of your cock. Her hand glides it all around letting the pins dig into your super sensitive cock.. You yelp and moan deeply like a wolf. The pain from the wheel brings your erection down a little and brings you back from he edge, tears roll down your cheeks as you look at Her, the love of your life, your Mistress.

After what seems like forever, she places the Wheel back down in her bag. She gives you a loving smile and you feel her hand take your cock again in her hand. You gasp, feeling it throb even after being rolled over by the Wheel. Her hand grips your shaft and starts to stroke just below the head of your cock, moving faster and faster. You feel your orgasam return quicker than ever before. Moaning and squirming under her hand you bite your lip and she whispers.. "Cum now slut!"

You don't need to be asked twice, you blow your sperm all over the place shooting faster and harder than ever before! Your body shakes and shutters as she continues to stroke you cock till you're spent.

She leans down kisses your lips and whispers "I love you, my pet."

Amber pulls the gloves from her hands and drops them on the floor. She leaves you there for a moment as she looks at the big mess you've made...

Amber release you from the table and whispers "Get this room cleaned up before I return or maybe that will be the last time you ever get release again..."

Amber walks out of the room and locks the door trapping you inside.