Playtime 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
Come down here and play.
1.4k words
3.71
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divby0
divby0
8 Followers

Puppy?

Are you there?

I'm bored

Come down here and play with me.

We can play truth or dare.

I'll even say dare first.

I'll say dare every time.

Come on puppy, don't make me come up there and get you.

You like sex, right?

Come down here and I'll spread my legs for you.

Please Puppy?

I'll suck your dick, you just have to come down here and tell me.

Anything you want, Puppy, just come downstairs.

I'm not dating that blonde anymore, so it won't be cheating...

Puppy, I know you're there...

Puppy?

Fucking pet, get down here or I'm coming up to get you.

I'm counting to three.

One

Two...

Two and a half...

Two and a quarter...

Three.

Okay little pet, now it's my turn, and I'm going to make you scream if I have to bite off your teeny little prick.

Are you ready?

Here I come.

She climbed the stairs unwarily, knowing her sponsors were sound asleep (she could hear them snoring from the bottom) and would not catch her passing through their house and hunting down their son naked. She didn't have a large body, at 5 foot one and 32BB, but her breasts stood perky without any support, and though she could pass for 16, she was very definitely 21.

His door was closed, and though she could see no light slipping through the crack beneath it, she knew he was probably still awake. Unlike her last foster home, the doors in this house didn't lock, which made her midnight play-dates altogether possible. She push the door open carefully, slowly, spying out the room before it was wide enough to step through.

His computer was off, a surprise even at this hour, and he lay still, facing away from her on his bed. She stepped inside and closed the door quickly but quietly behind her, before stalking to the bedside and jerking back the covers. He didn't move! Could he actually be asleep? His cell phone sat on the bedside table, but she couldn't tell if it had any messages on it.

She walked away from his bed and pulled open the drawer of toys she knew he had, removed the ball-gag harness and bed cuffs, and returned to his bedside. She climbed up, rolled him on his back, straddled his t-shirt-enshrouded chest, and tied his hands up to the bedposts. Careful not to break any of his teeth, she jammed the ball into his mouth and strapped it in place. Finally, she stripped off his pajama bottoms and started to play.

Her cold hands fondled his dick roughly, and soon it was hard and standing tall. Lowering her head, she sniffed at it cautiously, made a face no-one saw, and resigned herself to surrounding it with her mouth. She wasn't very good, but nonetheless had him moaning in short order. His eyelids had fluttered some, but he hadn't woken.

She was growing frustrated, and raked the insides of his thighs with her fingernails, not enough to draw blood, merely to raise lines on his skin.

That got his attention! He tried to bold upright but was jerked back by his shoulders spread between the bedposts. He fell back, eyes still wide and staring, and tried to kick her, but she grabbed his balls and he stopped, understanding the threat. She climbed off the bed and picked up a box cutter off his desk, and shredded his shirt until it could be pulled away from him.

She climbed back on top of him, straddling his hips and teasing his erection against her lips. It throbbed and pulsed against her and she shivvered. She reached up his chest and raked her fingernails down, drawing eight lines that soon started to bleed. He moaned, arching his body and biting into the gag. She bent over, and lapped up the fastest rivulate before it could fall to his bedsheets.

He growled as she sat up again, and she slapped his cheek, hard. He thrust his hips upward suddenly, and his erection slipped between her lips. She shuddered again, and before she could pull away, he started thrusting. Unable to stop her body though her mind tried to rebel against it, she started riding him, allowing it deeper and deeper inside her.

She'd never felt so good, never had a dick inside her though she knew her hymen was long since broken by other means. Her mind tried to pull her away, insisting that even though he was tied down, she was the one being--

"Holy fuck!" Her a dam inside her started breaking and she felt the orgasm start building inside until... he stopped thrusting. She looked down at him in surprise, and despite the ball-gag forcing his mouth open wide, he was still grinning. She reached down to slap him for stopping, but before she could touch him, his dick pulsed inside her and she moaned. He started trhusting again, and she was drawing closer, ever closer... and he stopped again.

This time she slapped him anyways even as he was pulsing inside her. She lifted up her hips to force the thrusting, but his followed hers upward, denying the release. She growled at him and his grin grew wider.

He dropped his hips and she statered lowering hers down only to find his raising again to meet hers. She gasped as his erection penetrated even deeper inside her, not knowing that such a thing was possible.

But then he stopped again. This time, no amount of slapping would get him to start again, to get him to let her finish. She scratched him and hit him, and he would not help.

"What do I have to give you?"

He wiggled his arms.

"No."

He shrugged, even with his arms bound.

"What's to stop you from raping me?"

He rolled his eyes.

She sighed, leaned forward, and uncuffed him. He still didn't move.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes again, pulsed his erection once, and then stared at her.

"Fine, I'll ungag you." She leaned forward again and unhooked to harness. "You could have down that yourself, you know."

He stretched his jaw out, and then grinned again. "Now why would I want to do that if you can do it for me?"

"Is that everything? Can you finish now?" she asked frumpily.

"Finish what?"

She sighed, "Finish raping me."

"I'm not raping you. You came in here and raped me."

"Fine."

"Finish what?"

"Finishing having sex with me," she finally let out, regretfully.

"If you insist."

"I do." She crossed her arms.

He nodded sharply, then grabbed her hips and rolled her on bottom so he was kneeling between her legs. His arms landed on either side of her head and he lowered his lips to her ear. "Roll over."

His voice was commanding, and she obeyed.

"Bite down on my pillow."

"Why?"

He shrugged. "Your choice." He leaned back and started thursting, bringing her back to the edge.

She clamped down on his pillow as the moans started rising in her throat, muffling her screams.

He again brought her to the edge, and stopped.

"Why do you keep--"

He started again, and she felt herself growing closer than ever. At long last, her mind blanked and body started to writhe. He rode with it, continuing to thrust, and after the first mind-shattering orgasm, a second one started creeping up on her. He didn't stop to let it subside, and she rode it through, collapsing on his bed, his erection sliding out of her.

She lay there, catching her breath, shaking intermittently, as the double-orgasm faded. After many long minutes, she finally rolled over and looked up at him. "Damn you."

He smirked, sat back, and continued watching her.

Eventually, she sat up, her mind still numb and emptied of everything besides him, when she noticed he was still hard.

"Did you..?"

"No."

"Can I do anything?"

"Come back tomorrow night. Or don't. Think about it. But don't tie me down, just wake me up."

She nodded. "Okay. What should I-"

"Go to bed."

"That's not what I meant. What should I wear?"

"Go to bed. Think about it. Go."

She stood, still disoriented, and left. He sat there, naked on her bed, his dick still erect, listening to the house. When he was certain she was done moving for the night, he stood carefully, crossed his room, and picked up his digital camera. He fast-forwarded through the file, making sure it caught everything, changed the memory card and the batteries, returned it to it's place, once again recording, and went back to bed.

divby0
divby0
8 Followers