Playtime

Story Info
Playing with ropes, and you.
3.1k words
4.21
12.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've played with restrains before, but not like this.

Because this is a little special treat for myself, more than anything.

With determined hands, I strip you of your clothes. Not even so much as grazing any part of your body with a touch other than the purposeful removal of your clothes. After stripping you down, I sit you down on the chaise lounge.

Your arms get pulled back, wrapping around the backrest. I have a nice length of rope ready. Soft, luxuriously black velour. I tie your wrists together using a handcuff-knot, before looping the trailing ends around each of the legs of the chaise. I carefully check that I haven't cut of your circulation, and that the knots that withstand solid tugging without coming loose.

I take of my shirt, and move around to the front of the chaise again. With your arm tied back, your shoulders and neck become more defined, and your breasts gets pressed forward. A lovely sight to behold. I pause for a second, to take it in, before I move on. I grab one of your ankles, and drape your leg over the side. When your foot reaches the floor, I slip a loop of rope onto your foot, before sending then length of it underneath the chaise, and out on the other side. Then I loop the rope around your other foot, tightening it until the rope is taut and your feet might move an inch at best.

There we are. You are helpless and at my mercy. Still able to shift around a little perhaps, but you're most certainly not going anywhere.

I know you're full of anticipation by now. So I sit down for a little at the foot-end of the chaise. I start by letting my hand fall on your knee. The kneecap might possibly be one of the least erotic places of the human body, but still the touch of my hand makes you tense up a little.

Slowly I let it run over the top of your thigh, before I let it slip down the inside of your thigh, sliding over soft skin.

I stop a full four or five inches away from even being near your pussy, but still you bite your lip a little, a small sigh of air escaping from your nose.

How high are your anticipations for what is to come?

I chuckle quietly to myself, before I stand up. You will need to pace yourself for what's at hand. Can't have you worked up like this from the get go.

And still I have no plans of relenting just yet.

I could have blindfolded you, but I rather like the next idea I've thought up instead.

I pull the footstool up, half a meter in front of the chaise. Directly in front of you. Then I pull down my pants and boxers, letting my half-hard cock flop out, before sitting down to pull them of my feet along with socks. I lean back against the bookshelf behind me, the wood and the spines of the books cold against my skin and look at you, sitting there naked and tied up in front of me.

Slowly I let my right hand wrap itself around my cock, and start gently squeezing and tugging at it, feeling it hardening in my hand.

I look at you, but your eyes are locked at my hand and my cock.

I smile, while I wriggle my shoulders, leaning back comfortably, stroking my own cock. I spread my legs a little, and let my left hand cup my balls in the palm of my hand, playing with them.

Slowly I stroke my balls, while simultaneously letting my hand keep slipping up and down the shaft of my cock.

You seem almost hypnotized, while your tongue unconsciously lick your lips hungrily.

With your legs tied apart and spread, I can see how your pussy is already moist. I definitely have a plan to utilize that, and quite soon. But first I need to have the edge taken off of me, so that I can give you the treatment you want without getting too eager and ending it too soon.

So I stand up, hand still stroking at my cock, and walk the couple of paces over to you. Standing at the side of the chaise lounge, I arch my hips forward, so that the tip of my cock is just within reach of your mouth. I make sure that you just manage to wrap your lips around the head of my cock, and nothing more.

You try your best to suck, and to let your tongue play over me. Whenever you try to wriggle your upper body so that you get better access to my cock, I pull my hips away, so just the tip of it remains inside of your mouth, until you get the idea.

When you finally start behaving and play nice, I can give you a bit more of what you want.

I start moving my hips back and forth a little. You quickly catch on, and start moving your head in pace. At a delightfully slow pace, I start fucking your mouth ever so gently.

Lovely, soft, wet and warm, your mouth slides over the head of my cock, and up and down the upper shaft of my cock.

After enjoying myself for a little while, I put a hand on your cheek, guiding your head away from my cock. Instead, I straddle over the chaise lounge, stepping on the frame of it. Holding my cock up against my stomach, I use my other hand to once again gently steer your head, guiding it until your mouth is at my balls. I let your tongue play freely for a little while, feeling so goddamn good, before I start steering you again, guiding your mouth until it rests at the oh-so-sensitive patch of skin right the very bottom of my balls. I moan deeply as your tongue starts gently playing over it all, press my body closer to you, wrap my hand around your neck, and keep you just in place to keep teasing exactly that spot. I let my hand stroke my cock while you lick me, bringing myself closer to the edge.

When I feel I'm getting close, I pull away just far enough to get my cock down into your mouth. I keep stroking the shaft of it myself, while your tongue plays over the head of it. As my breath grows more and more clipped, and as I stroke my cock more feverishly, I tell you to suck on the head, and to keep sucking. It doesn't take long before warm cum splashes into your mouth.

I grunt as my knees give out a little, my cock slipping out of your mouth, trailing a bit of sperm that ends up on your chin. My cock still pumping out a little bit more that ends up dripping on your breasts.

I smile as I look down on the mess I've created. I wipe your chin with my finger, and let you lick it clean.

Now that that has been taken care of, I can get to the second phase.

I start by pulling out a dildo. Nice black little silicone thing, just to match the ropes you're tied up with. The buzz is low and soft as I turn it on, leaving it at the lowest setting. Your pussy is soaking wet, letting it slip into you with ease. Your ghasp is quite sharp as it is driven deep into your pussy.

I spend a bit of time fucking you gently with the toy, listening to you moan, watching how the juices from your pussy makes it glisten. I take care to leave your clit completely untouched for now, just for the hell of it. It is just the inside of your pussy that will get any treatment at the moment. And then comes the part I have been looking forward to. Three quick presses of the button at the end shifts the dildo from a nice, even buzz, to a rhythmic pulsing mode. I then jam it up to the heaviest vibrating it is capable of, before I push it deep into you.

I leave it, paying close attention to whether it starts slipping out or not. It seems to stay more or less in place inside of you, although your hips are already buckling a little. I stand up, and go over to the footstool again, sitting down, watching you. The dildo left stuck up inside of your pussy, pulsating madly. Not even touching you at the moment, just watching. I can see pleasure wash across your face as the rhythmic buzzing toy plunged into your pussy does it's work. You squirm a little, arch your back, I can see from your shoulders working that you're tugging against the ropes binding your wrists. Your ghasps grow more intense, shorter, closer together.

Once again my cock is hardening from the sight and the sound of your pleasure. The dildo slips a little inside you, possibly from your squirming. That just makes it strike a new spot for now, and new waves of pleasure wash across your face.

You moan, you bite your lips, you lay your head back, you close your eyes. But that's really all you can do. A little more squirming makes the dildo shift again, slipping a bit more, so I have to get up, walk over, and shove it into you again, before I go back to my footstool again.

I can't help but start stroking my cock a little again as I watch you, tied up and with an angry little buzzing toy rhythmically massaging the depths of your pussy.

"Look at me!" I say. You struggle a bit, but manage to get your head up, and to focus on me.

"Look at my eyes!" I say as your gaze slips down to my cock again.

You obey, but concentrating seems hard. Your eyes are half glazed over, and you're biting your lip, emitting a soft little whine almost.

I smile, lick my lips, enjoying the sight. You are begin driven towards the edge, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. I can hear your breath growing shorter and shorter. I know that any second now, there will be a sharp inhale, and a pause.

But there is something I know I can do to make it even worse. Because I know that the sound of my voice, and my commands, will drive you even madder.

"I want you to come for me. Hard."

Your head arches backwards. Your shoulders shake, then tremors play through your entire body, as you orgasm. You try to squirm and twist your lower body, slightly uncontrolled, but the ropes keep you in place where you are supposed to be.

I stand up, and walk over as the tremors of the first orgasm seems to be subsiding. The dildo has ended up slipping out of you from the squirming. I grab it, lean down, and murmur into your ear "Good girl..." before shoving the dildo back into you, and with a slightly harder voice commanding you.

"Again!"

After the second orgasm fades, I let you catch your breath a little.

I untie you ankles, letting you move your legs to get some circulation back into them. Your pussy is so tender, it's probably not the best of ideas, but nevertheless you do it, your breath catching a little in your throat as you move.

I kneel behind the back of the chaise lounge, untying the ropes from the legs, and letting one of the loops slip off your wrist so that you can get your arms free. Once they're clear of the backrest of the chaise, I slip the loop back on your wrist again, and tie them tightly together. I wrap the extra length around your wrists and up your lower arm to keep them out of the way. Then I grab you by your midriff, and guide you up from the chaise.

Your knees are wobbly, so I wont keep you standing for long. Instead I throw a pillow on the floor for you, and guide you down to your knees. A chance for your body to recover a little, a chance for blood to flow somewhat freely, and a chance to get a bit more playtime. I stand in front of you, and let my cock hang freely for you to suck on. Without the use of your hands, you need your tongue and your lips to guide it into your mouth. The sight of you kneeling before me, your arms behind your back is as much of a turn-on as the actual playing your mouth does.

But I don't let you play for long. This is just a little intermezzo for your to recover, and for my cock to get sucked on a little.

Once I feel your body has had enough time to recover, I guide you into the bedroom next. I have trouble making up my mind for what I want first, but end up laying down on the bed.

"Mount me. Facing away."

You oblige, still a little unsteadily you climb into bed, and on top of my body. I use my hand to guide my cock into your pussy, and you eagerly slide down on it. I watch how your ass starts bobbing up and down as you ride me, the shaft of my cock visible in between your legs as you are at your highest, and then sinking deep into you as you thrust down on top of me. I grab the rope tying your wrists together, and pull you back, making you lean on my chest. My other hand grabs your hair, pulling your head back. I start counter-thrusting against your.

"You know what I have planned next?"

You only moan as a reply.

"After I feel that I have fucked your pussy well enough, I'm going to fuck your ass instead."

Another moan.

"And I think you are going to enjoy that almost as much as me."

I pull and twist at your hair, while I let an arm slip around you. I keep thrusting my cock into you as one of my hands finds a breasts, cups it eagerly, fingers seeking out a nipple, pinching it, rolling it between my fingers.

"Actually, I think I want to that right now."

I push you forward, and tell you to hold still, while I grab a bottle of lube waiting on the nightstand.

I grease up my middle finger with a generous amount of lube. With you mounting me like this, I have easy access to your ass, just as I had planned.

So my finger can easily slip into your ass, while you try to hold still, my cock still inside of your pussy. Once I am able to get my middle finger into you, I let my index finger join in as well. Slowly I press them in, until your spintcher relaxes enough to allow two of my fingers to play with your asshole.

By now, the groundwork should be done, so I pull my cock out of you. A little more lube, just to be on the safe side, and then I use my hand to try and guide it into your ass.

The beginning is always the hardest part. But gently I manage to get the glistening slippery head of my cock to slip into your ass, until your spintcher is clamping around the shaft of my cock instead.

I pause a little, to let you get accustomed to the feeling, before place my hands on your hips and guide you to move a little.

Carefully at first, small and slow thrusts, you riding me, letting your ass slip up and down on the top few inches of my cock. Then I steer your hips in one long resolute motion. It takes me maybe all of five seconds to go through the motion of the thrust, while my cock slips into you. You give of something in between a moan and a yelp, but you do stop me. Not until you have slipped properly down the length of my shaft. Then you pause again, in order to get accustomed to the feeling of the entire length of my cock inside of your ass.

Eventually you manage to get properly relaxed, and you ass starts bobbing up and down again, and you start riding me properly with your ass.

You eagerly do all the work, so I am left balling the bedsheets in my fists, as I watch you.

Words cannot do the visual proper justice.

Your hands still tied behind your back, only leaving you able to grab your own butts and pull your cheeks apart. So I have a full view of the shaft of my cock slipping in and out of your ass as you ride me.

In the end, I ask you to stop, and to get off of me. One more thing left to do.

I get you to lie at the edge of the bed, your ass right at the edge. Then I lift your legs, resting your calves against my chest.

This time it is a lot easier for me to get my cock into your ass, and you moan deeply as it slides into you. I start thrusting my hips, harder and harder. Ramming my cock into your ass again and again.

Your clit has remained untouched since we started. Now it is time for it to get it's share of attention. So I work my hands in between my body and your legs. Two fingers slip into your pussy, which must be tender as hell by now from what it has been through, my other hand finds your clit, and frantically starts rubbing it.

You are lost in seconds.

It is all too much I guess, with a cock in your ass, my fingers plunged into your pussy, and your clit getting rubbed all at once.

You moan, you toss and you turn. I believe I make you orgasm. Possibly more than once. I have no idea. You are not doing anything but moaning and yelping at the moment.

Finally I feel my second climax building. So I pull my cock out, and furiously starts stroking it, until I shoot a load of warm cum over your body. My vision goes a bit dark. My knees go weak. I manage to twist myself to the side, and slump down on the bed.

In a minute I will until you, and give you a chance to clean yourself up. But for now I need to just lie here for a second, getting my breath back.