Playtime

Story Info
Dressing up can be so much fun.
1.7k words
4.27
101.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigdav
bigdav
5 Followers

I awoke about noon to find Dolores already up and in the shower. I joined her and we spent a pleasant half hour soaping each other's bodies before screwing energetically against the wall of the shower. She was as beautiful as I remembered from the night before and seeing her svelte body naked for the first time was glorious. I dressed quickly and was finishing a belated breakfast when Dolores appeared from the bedroom. I turned and gasped; she was dressed all in black leather. A leather waistcoat that barely covered her breasts, a leather micro mini and sheer tights.

"Dressed to kill huh," I said.

"Dressed for shopping," she said, " come on."

We piled into my Subaru Impreza and took off... me following her directions. I was acutely aware of her naked thighs inches from my left hand when I changed gear. We stopped at a couple of shops where I was instructed to wait in the car while she filled the back seat with various carrier bags. Our last stop was at a shopping mall well out of town and on the way back I could resist temptation no longer. My hand dropped onto her thigh and began to work its way under the skirt. Dolores laughed softly and spread her thighs a little to give easier access.

"I wondered how long it would take," she whispered.

By this time my questing fingers had found that once again she wasn't wearing panties and her cunt was dripping wet. My questing fingers made short work of the thin material of the tights, I slid a couple of fingers into her juicy cunt and she moaned. Her own hand slid over and began massaging my cock through my jeans.

"If you carry on like that we'll crash," I said.

"Then pull over so I can get to work," she demanded.

I pulled swiftly into a lay by as Dolores finished unzipping my rapidly hardening cock. I had barely braked the car to a halt when her head dipped and she took me in her mouth. She sucked gently on my cockhead before running her tongue down the full length of my cock. My fingers resumed my exploration of her cunt as her head bobbed up and down over my prick. Suddenly she straightened up and swung a leg over me, slowly lowering her wet pussy onto my rock hard meat.

"Aaaaw fuck but that feels so good," she sighed.

She began to work herself up and down on my cock, her cunt muscles tightening and releasing as she ground her hips into my crotch. I opened the front of her waistcoat and drooped my head to her breasts, flicking my tongue across her erect nipples. She was already close to orgasm and the tightness of her snatch was bringing me to the edge as well. With one final mutual thrust we orgasmed, my seed pumping into her as she slumped onto my shoulder. She lifted her head and grinned at me.

"Nothing like an appetizer to get you in the mood for the main event eh."

She clambered off me and we drove back to the flat at high speed, both impatient to carry on with our explorations.

Upon arrival at her apartment she took the bags into the bedroom saying she had to change. I stripped off and lay on the couch, idly watching a porn movie on the DVD player. What appeared in the door way was every man's schoolgirl fantasy. Her long blonde hair was swept back in a ponytail tied with a white satin ribbon; it shone like pale satin and bobbed deliciously whenever she moved her head. Her delicate features were almost devoid of make up, the rosebud lips just the right shade of pink, the slender neck a poem in alabaster white. Her blouse was crisp and white, just sufficiently transparent as to hint at a white lace bra underneath. The school tie was neatly knotted and finished just above the waste band of a short plaid skirt that reached to about mid thigh. The ensemble was completed by a pair of white knee socks stretched over her slim calves. She turned her back and slid the back of her skirt up with one hand revealing that superb ass covered with what appeared to be an incredibly tight pair of white silk panties. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled that lazy, knowing smile of hers.

"You like?"

"Damn right I like, and so does he," I said, pointing at my by now achingly erect member.

She giggled as I rose from the couch and picked her up, carrying her into the bedroom and dropping her on the bed. I lay beside her taking her in my arms and kissing her full on the mouth. She smelt of perfume and tasted of mint toothpaste. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, biting gently on it while relishing the feel of her body pressed against mine. Even dressed as a schoolgirl she was obviously all woman.

"I've been so very naughty Sir," she whispered in my ear, "are you going to punish me!"

"Oh yes.. naughty girls always get punished.. I think I'm gonna tie you up and spank you. What do you think of that?"

"Yes please," she giggled, rolling over and thrusting her butt into the air. Twitching her ponytail out of the way I kissed the back of her neck while letting my hand drift down to fondle the smooth curve of her shapely behind. I moved around to her feet and flipped up her skirt. A dark damp patch was spreading across the crotch of her panties.

"You really are a horny little thing aren't you," I laughed.

"You don't know the half of it," she replied.

I bent forward and kissed the firm mounds of her ass before running my tongue down the back of her right thigh, I paused to lick the back of her knee while my hands slid the white knee sock down her smooth calf. I ran my lips down her leg to the ankle and then licked my way along the sole of her foot till I reached her dainty little toes. I took these into my mouth ..sucking and licking them. A stifled groan from further up the bed told me how much she was appreciating this attention. I repeated the performance with her other leg and , glancing up, I saw that her own hand had wormed its way into her panties and she now had two fingers up her own pussy.

"Naughty naughty," I said, "little girls shouldn't play with themselves."

Swiftly I went to the head of the bed and tied her hands firmly to the bedstead using the knee socks. She grinned up at me and wriggled her ass provocatively in the air. Moving back down the bed I peeled her panties down. I held them to my face, drinking in the heady aroma of her juices. Going to the dressing table I picked up a shiny metal vibrator and slid it gentle into her wet cunt. Then I resumed my oral explorations, firstly kissing her ass and tonguing her anus. I could feel her vagina spasm around the vibe every time my tongue touched her anal ring. Then I licked my way down her legs again and spent another fifteen minutes or so caressing her feet, these seemed to be one of her major erogenous zones as she was swearing and moaning softly into the pillow by the time I had finished. I moved back up the bed and, removing the vibe, I replaced it with my tongue. My first lick across her clitoris had her bucking up and down and when I stuck my tongue in deep and sucked out her juices she went wild. She was cumming repeatedly and my mouth was awash with juice. It tasted like nectar, both sweet and tangy.

I picked up her discarded panties and rubbed them along her pussy, soaking them with her own excretions. I then knelt behind her and drove my prick into her cunt, holding her own cum soaked panties under her nose at the same time. She orgasmed again, writhing madly against her bonds, her ass was gyrating under me, her breathing fast, irregular and she was making little growling noises in the back of her throat. I fell into a regular rhythm, stroking slowly and deliberately in and out. Her blouse was now soaked with sweat and I reached underneath her to undo the buttons. I pulled down her bra to expose her breasts, kneading and pinching her nipples. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I want to fuck your ass, I want to cum up your tight little asshole."

"Oh yes..yes..please...yes..." she almost screamed.

I withdrew my prick from her pussy and used some of her juices to lubricate the tight brown button of her anus. She moaned as I pushed my thumb in and worked it around. I picked up the vibe and slid it back into her cunt before gently easing the head of my engorged prick into her anus. My God she was tight. Her rectum gripped like a vice as I gently began to move in and out. She was moaning and gasping continuously now as I ploughed her ass. I worked her clit with the vibrator at the same time and leaned forward to lick the sweat off the back of her neck. She orgasmed time and time again, the vibrator became almost too slippery to hold as her cunt squirted more and more juice. I found my own balls tightening as I prepared for orgasm. When it hit me I think I must have blacked out for a moment, it felt so intense as I pumped squirt after squirt of my thick white cum into her ass.

I pulled out and sat up, removing the vibrator from her pussy I couldn't resist giving her one last lick. I leaned over her shoulder and kissed her cheek as I undid the socks binding her wrists.

"You are incredible," I whispered, "a love Goddess come to life."

She rolled over and gave me a contented smile. I reached down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"So what are we gonna do tomorrow?" she asked with an impertinent grin.

bigdav
bigdav
5 Followers